推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
One day, Tomas Jefferson, the president of the USA, was crossing a river with a group of travelers. The river was overflowing its banks. So it was very dangerous to cross it on a horse. Each man was fighting for his life! Then another traveler came and he wanted to cross it, too. But he didn’t have a horse. He watched the group and then asked Jefferson to take him. Jefferson agreed immediately. The man climbed on. After they were both safe to the other side of the river, someone asked the man, “Why did you ask present for help? Did you know him?” The man was shocked because he didn’t know Jefferson was the president. “All I know,” he said, “on some of your faces were written the answer NO, but there was the answer YES on his face.”【小题1】Who was Tomas Jefferson?
A. He was a businessman.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He was a teacher.
C. He was a captain.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He was the president of the USA. 【小题2】 How did they cross the river? A.In a boat.: Y) Y* U1 S2 Z( T- F8 f. d B.On their horses. * N1 T& W' g& D% ]% [ C.By swimming.- V0 ]& i) ]# ?; i, K5 Q D.By building a bridge.5 S1 V5 Y" i( ?( A0 L8 N 【小题3】 When the group were crossing the river, ________. A.water was flowing out of the river" `% j: F2 N2 L
d1 i. A B.it was windy and very cold9 W4 X7 Z, b0 O, Q; c
] C.there were many empty boats in the river: _0 W+ W6 P- H! N* [ D.everyone wrote a word on the face6 U! U9 G6 _) g. D- S 【小题4】 At last, __________. A.both Jefferson and the man were safe to cross the river- _, D( A( K. a7 b1 E B.only Jefferson crossed the river' S4 c$ \4 W* T' \ C.only the man crossed the river0 E& a* E0 b" ^1 J3 G) C# E+ g8 E1 G D.Jefferson’s horse died" ?1 R. O% ]8 f! U. [- d+ Y 【小题5】From the passage, we know that _________. A.all the travelers were kind$ `- B2 S4 `, c! W
_2 W B.Jefferson was helpful- J0 H! M8 Y9 L. C# X C.nobody knew the president" b. B! e2 Z3 Y2 d3 i D.the man gave Jefferson some money$ i" U1 L* Q$ b2 Q# _$ E( ^
答案【小题1】D【小题1】B【小题1】A【小题1】A【小题1】B求一篇文章的翻译_百度知道
求一篇文章的翻译
Miss Bean was teaching me that thinking for yourself was the real key to education .This incident became famous in the school and, and how I became just another kid in school, the eraser hit me right on the hand and sent my pencil flying.The whole class were very surprised at first, then started laughing.So that”s the story of how Dorothy Bean made me her target, the students wanted to get to know me.Miss Bean showed her respect for me by teaching me just like anyone else?She expected me to have my own idea.Was Thomas Jefferson right to buy Louisiana from France,Michigan, because it happened to me.The children sometimes threw stones at me or drove me home from school ,but not Dorothy Bean,I was given a chance to show that I was smart.Some of them said angry that we should return where we came from .Unbelievably.She insisted on knowing what I thought about difficult questions, Miss Bean suddenly threw an eraser at me, when I was not paying attention in class,my history teacher.
One day,but she didn”t say this to me.
Most of my teachers simply took no notice of me.Many of our new neighbors weren”t very welcoming? Why .Miss Bean was the first teacher who ever made me think for myself.Instead of being unnoticed.Miss Bean was angry at how badly I was being treated ,my family were the first black people to move into an all-white part of Grand RapidsWhen I was twelve years old
提问者采纳
他们中的一些人生气的说,我的家人是第一个黑人进入一个这个全部由白人组成的密歇根州东大湍市的一部分?笔说这对我,我被对待了多么严重。是托马斯杰弗逊有权去买路易斯安那州从法国来的,我的孩子们有时会扔石头或开车送我回家我十二岁的时候。这一事件在学校和出名,从学校。第一个教师绿豆小姐曾让我自己思考。那又怎样?是多萝西豆是如何产生的故事使我她的目标。我的大部分教师都不理会我,因为它我出了什么事,然后笑了出来?她希望我有我自己的主意,但是不多萝西豆、正确差遣我的铅笔飞行,但她雾化、我的历史老师。她坚持要知道自己想过棘手的问题?笔很欢迎我,在第一。绿豆小姐教了我。错过豆显示她对我教我跟别人一样。全班同学都感到非常惊讶。而不是是被忽略的,使用橡皮擦打我的手,我得到了有机会来表明我是正确的。有一天。难以置信的是,突然把黑板擦豆小姐看我?为什么,想给自己是真正的关键的教育,当我还是没有注意在课堂上。豆小姐非常生气,我是怎么变成只是另一个孩子在学校。我们的许多新邻居是,我们应该返回我们从哪里来,学生们想了解我
提问者评价
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:500