努力,不简单,但也不难是卡农表达的意思什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:我认为我已经进步了,可是我的父母却总是说我不够努力,说我贪玩,这让我很伤心,后来就会和父母吵架,我不想的,但是她们总是不理解我,你能帮助我么?看到后请马上回信。是什么意思?
我认为我已经进步了,可是我的父母却总是说我不够努力,说我贪玩,这让我很伤心,后来就会和父母吵架,我不想的,但是她们总是不理解我,你能帮助我么?看到后请马上回信。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
I think I've progressed, but my parents always say I work hard enough, that my fun, it makes me very sad, then they will quarrel with parents, I don't want to, but they are always not understand me, can you help me? After seeing, please reply immediately.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我的英语不怎么好,但是我在努力提高我的英语水平是什么意思?
我的英语不怎么好,但是我在努力提高我的英语水平
问题补充:
[object Object]
my English was not great either, but I tried to raise my level of English
My English not how good, but I am raising my English proficiency diligently
My English is not very good, but I'm trying to improve my English language level
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我不完全相信命运,后天的努力是可以改变一个人的命运的,我只相信自己,如果努力,什么都可能。你什么都不做,命运只会是寂寞。付出努力,就算失败,得到的也会很多,起码是一次经验教训。相信命运的人只能说你缺少应变能力。是什么意思?
我不完全相信命运,后天的努力是可以改变一个人的命运的,我只相信自己,如果努力,什么都可能。你什么都不做,命运只会是寂寞。付出努力,就算失败,得到的也会很多,起码是一次经验教训。相信命运的人只能说你缺少应变能力。
问题补充:
I do not believe in fate , acquired through the efforts can change a person's destiny , I just believe in yourself, if the effort anything is possible .You do nothing, fate would be lonely . Effort , even if it fails to get the will , at least the first lessons learned . Believe in fate can only say that your lack of ability to respond .
I do not entirely believe in fate, the day after tomorrow's efforts can change a person's destiny, I just believe in yourself, if you work, what is possible. What do you do, fate will be lonely. Effort, If he fails, will get a lot of lessons at least once. Believe that destiny can only say that you
I do not fully believe in fate, the day after tomorrow is the efforts can change a person's destiny, and I can only believe in their own efforts, if anything was possible. You do nothing, it would be a lonely fate. Their efforts failed, even if there may be many that I have been, at least, a lessons
I believe the destiny incompletely, the day after tomorrow endeavor will be may change a person's destiny, I will only believe oneself, if, anything will be diligently possible.Your anything does not do, the destiny only can be lonely.Pays diligently, is defeated, obtains also can be very many, is a
I do not fully believe in fate, can change a person's fate is the effort of the day after tomorrow, I just believe in yourself, if you work hard, what is possible. You do not do anything, destiny can only be lonely. Put in the effort, even if the failure, are also a lot, at least one lessons. Believ
I do not fully believe in fate, can change a person's fate is the effort of the day after tomorrow, I just believe in yourself, if you work hard, what is possible. You do not do anything, destiny can only be lonely. Put in the effort, even if the failure, are also a lot, at least one lessons. Believ
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!努力,不简单,但也不难是表达什么意思_百度知道
努力,不简单,但也不难是表达什么意思
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
就是说努力需要付出所以不简单 ,但是只要用心做了 就能做下去所以不难
只要你通过努力,再难的问题也能得到解决!也就是没有解决不了的难题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 卡农表达的意思 的文章

更多推荐