dolphinswe are the oneone of the cleverest animals in the

江苏省盐城市亭湖区青墩初级中学2014届中考英语专题复习课件:词汇填空_学优中考网 |
(B)选词填空。从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确的形式填空。(10分) 1.Time for Africa ________ as the 2010 World Cup song, hasn't it? 【解析】根据句意“《非洲时刻》已经被选为2010世界杯主题曲,是吗?”可知。 【答案】has been chosen 2.—Jack, coffee or juice? —Juice, please. I
drinking it. 【解析】我习惯喝果汁。 【答案】am used to 3.If we don't reduce carbon emission(碳排放) to stop the temperature from
________, there will be more disasters. 【解析】阻止温度的升高。 【答案】rising 4.—What a pity! The film
for one hour. —It doesn't matter. We can see it next time. 【解析】电影已经开始一个小时了。 【答案】has been on 5.Tony wants to know how much I ________ this new dictionary just now. 【解析】为新词典付钱。 【答案】paid for 6.—Dad, I'm very nervous because of the ________
English competition. 【解析】将要到来的英语竞赛。 【答案】coming 7.—Herta Muller is great. She was the winner of the 2009 Nobel Prize for Literature. —Yes. She's the 12th woman ________. 【解析】第12个获奖的妇女。 【答案】to win/winning the prize 8.________
of 2010, a 3D film, Avatar was shown all over the world. 【解析】在2010年的年初。 【答案】At the beginning 9.People in some parts of China ________
the serious rainstorms at present. 【解析】与暴风雨作斗争。 【答案】are struggling with 10.—What were the children doing over there? —They ________
to welcome the 41st World Earth Day. 【解析】在画画。 【答案】were drawing pictures 八、(2009中考变式题)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每个单词限用一次。(5分) 1.Father's day is on the
________ Sunday in June.  【答案】third 2.The traffic during the rush hour is much
________ than usual.  【答案】busier 3.We must learn to look after
when we are alone at home.  【答案】ourselves 4.________ is good for our health.  【答案】Swimming 5.When I got to the top of the high mountain,I could ________ walk any more.  【答案】hardly 九、(2009中考变式题)根据句意和首字母提示完成单词,使语法正确,意义通顺。(7分) 1.November is the e________
month of a year.  【解析】句意为“十一月是一年的第十一个月。”注意应该使用eleven的序数词eleventh。  【答案】eleventh 2.Lakers will play a________
Rockets in the NBA match tonight.  【解析】由题意“今晚的NBA比赛湖人队对战火箭队。”可知此处表示“对战”,应该使用介词against。  【答案】against 3.Lingling, Betty and I enjoyed o________
at the party last night.  【解析】考查短语enjoy oneself的使用。由于人称为Lingling,Betty和I,所以此处oneself应该使用ourselves。  【答案】ourselves 4.Dragon Boat Festival is one of the Chinese t________
festivals.  【解析】句意为“端午节是中国的传统节日之一。”根据句子结构可知此处应该使用“传统”的形容词traditional。  【答案】traditional 5.F________, the soldiers arrived at the village after a few days' long walk.  【解析】根据题意“经过几天的长途跋涉之后战士们最终到达了村庄。”可以得知此处应该使用副词finally,表示“最后,最终”。  【答案】Finally 6.If there's something wrong with your teeth,you'd better go to see a d________.  【解析】由前半句中的“there's something wrong with your teeth”可以推断出此处指的是“你最好去看牙医”。dentist的意思是“牙医”不可写成doctor。  【答案】dentist 7.Many teenagers would like to s________
their photos or articles with others on the Internet.  【解析】句意为“很多青少年愿意在因特网上和别人分享他们的照片或文章。”share sth. with sb.表示“和某人分享某物”。  【答案】share 十、(2011中考预测题)根据句意和首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式写在相应的横线上。(5分) 1.You must stop s________, nicotine(尼古丁) is bad for your health.  【答案】smoking 2.The girl s________
a lot of time collecting stamps last year.  【答案】spent 3.We were glad to celebrate our motherland, China's s________
birthday on October 1st, 2009.  【答案】sixtieth 4.I like ________(土豆) a lot, and my mother usually cooks it in different ways.  【答案】potatoes 5.Which are
________(重的), elephants or sheep?  【答案】heavier 十一、(2011中考预测题)单词拼写。(7分) 1.Mr. Wang lives on the
________(第五) floor.  【解析】考查序数词。注意是序数词,区别基数词。  【答案】fifth 2.My mother is
________(忙) cooking in the kitchen.  【解析】考查形容词。注意此处要用形容词,不要用副词。  【答案】busy 3.Look! There are lots of
________(绵羊) on the farm.  【解析】考查名词。注意sheep单复数同形。  【答案】sheep 4.We shouldn't
________(依靠) too much on our parents.  【解析】考查动词。注意有情态动词shouldn't。所以用原形。  【答案】depend 5.Many
________(机器人) will do heavy work for us in the future.  【解析】考查名词。注意有many知道名词要用复数。  【答案】robots 6.I asked her if she was ready to go, and she
________(点头) her head.  【解析】根据前句时态知道用一般过去时,要注意双写。  【答案】nodded 7.It's pleasant to visit Alaska in
________(八月) but it might be cool in the evening.  【解析】考查名词。注意首字母大写,固定的单词。  【答案】August 词汇运用(二) (训练时间:60分钟 分值:66分) 短文综合填空
(训练时间:65分钟 分值:73分)
宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 ————中考复习zxxk.组卷网 考 点一
清楚易混词(组)的用法区别
考点训练31,32,33zxxk.
词汇运用(一) (训练时间:70分钟 分值:89分) 一、(2010·安徽)根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。(5分)
1.Do you think this kind of water is s________(安全) for drinking?  【答案】safe 2.He is writing on the blackboard with a piece of c________(粉笔).  【答案】chalk 3.Our teachers are all very s________(严格) with us students.  【答案】strict 4.Tom i________(邀请) all his best friends to his birthday party last Sunday.  【答案】invited 5.We have to c________(携带) a lot of books in our school bags every day.  【答案】carry
二、(2010·河北)根据句意及所给提示,补全单词或用单词、固定短语、固定搭配的正确形式填空。(5分)
1.It's a good habit to brush our teeth t________
a day.  【答案】twice 2.We need eleven
________(play) for our soccer team.  【答案】players 3.What a
________(sun) day it is today! Let's go to the park.  【答案】sunny 4.Steven
________(参加) the school dancing club last year.  【答案】joined 5.How can you type and talk
________(同时)?  【答案】at the same time 三、(2010·镇江) (A)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。(5分) 1.So far, I haven't made a ________(decide) about where to go for the coming summer holidays.  【答案】decision 2.This year it has rained so ________(heavy) in South China that lots of problems are caused.  【答案】heavily 3.When we walked past the playground yesterday, we found him ________(lie) on the grass, enjoying the sunset.  【答案】lying 4.Jack is busy preparing for a party to celebrate his sister's ________(twelve) birthday. He wants to give her a big surprise.  【答案】twelfth 5.—On April 14th, an earthquake hit Yushu and destroyed its ________(beautiful) completely. —It's a great pity.  【答案】beauty (B)根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。(5分) 1.Lily's parents are both doctors while
________(我的) are both teachers.  【答案】mine 2.As Zhenjiang citizens, we're all
________(骄傲) of Xijin Ferry(西津古渡).  【答案】proud 3.It's not easy for those superstars to face
________(无穷无尽的) interviews and doubts.  【答案】endless 4.To make our world a better place, we need to
________(保护) those endangered wild animals.  【答案】protect 5.One day in 1966, Armstrong
________(设法完成) to bring the spacecraft down into the Western Pacific Ocean after cutting the flight short.  【答案】managed 四、(2010·兰州) (A)读句子,根据汉语提示补全单词。(5分) 1.We should pay more
________(注意) to our living environment.  【答案】attention 2.Students are taught to help and
________(尊重) each other in schools.  【答案】respect 3.The local
________(政府) has taken actions to call on people to plant trees.  【答案】government 4.Thank you for giving us so many good
________(建议)。  【答案】suggestions 5.So far, we've
________(成功) in saving thousands of people in danger.  【答案】succeeded (B)根据句意,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。(5分) 1.The old should be spoken to
________(polite).  【答案】politely 2.My family lives in the
________(center) park of the city.  【答案】central
3.He is too
________(care) to pass the final exam.  【答案】careless 4.Poetry is a beautiful way to express
________(think) and feelings.  【答案】thoughts 5.Children's
________(expect) ideas often surprise the adults.  【答案】unexpected (C)用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(5分) 1.Betty is often seen
________(help) the old man with his housework.  【答案】to help 2.He prefers
________(take) part in the public activities rather than stay at home alone.  【答案】to take 3.They
________(agree) with each other, so they argued for a long time.  【答案】disagreed/didn't agree 4.Animals are our friends, so
________(protect) them is our duty.  【答案】protecting 5.You have
________(award) a scholarship to study violin at our School of Music.  【答案】been awarded 五、(2010·滨州)根据句意及首字母或汉语提示,填写句中所缺的单词。(10分) 1.There was a big fire in the office yesterday. L________, all the people were saved.  【解析】根据句意“昨天在办公室里有一场大火,‘幸运的是’,人们都得救了。”可知。  【答案】Luckily 2.Li Lei is an h________
boy, he never tells lies.  【解析】根据后半句“他从不说谎”,说明它是一个“诚实”的男孩。  【答案】honest 3.The West Lake a________
thousands of tourists to Hangzhou every day.  【解析】根据句意“西湖每天吸引成千上万的观光者来杭州。”主语是第三人称单数,填单三式。  【答案】attracts 4.The apartment is so expensive that Mr. Green can't a________
it.  【解析】根据前一句句意“这所公寓很贵。”所以“格林先生不能‘支付’。”  【答案】afford 5.Mom, I'm so h________. Can I have something to eat?  【解析】根据后面一句句意“我能有一些吃的东西吗?” 所以前面的句子是“我很‘饿’。”注意要用形容词的形式。  【答案】hungry 6.There are
________(较少的) apples in this basket. I prefer that one.  【解析】apple是可数名词,所以用few修饰。  【答案】fewer 7.Both of my best friends were born in
________(十月).  【解析】注意首字母要大写。  【答案】October 8.We are often told not to be
________(紧张的) in the examinations.  【解析】nervous 表示“紧张的”。  【答案】nervous 9.On my
________(第九) birthday, I got a computer from my aunt.  【解析】ninth 表示 “第九” 。注意在9的基础上去掉字母e,然后加th。  【答案】ninth 10.The camera was one of the greatest
________(发明) in the 19th century.
【解析】one of结构后面跟名词的复数形式。
【答案】inventions 六、 (2010·宁夏)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子空缺处写出各单词的正确形式(每空只写一词)。(5分) 1.There are about two
________(百) students playing on the playground.  【解析】不要加s。  【答案】hundred 2.The mother is
________(自豪的) of her son, because he is very successful in his work.  【答案】proud 3.There are many kinds of English
________(字典) in this bookstore. You can choose the one you like.  【解析】注意复数。  【答案】dictionaries 4.Look at the photo
________(仔细地),and you will find our teacher.  【解析】副词修饰动词。  【答案】carefully 5.Would you mind
________(打开) the window? We need some fresh air.  【解析】mind后跟动名词。  【答案】opening 七、(2010·连云港) (A)根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。(5分)  1.—I like this camera! Is it yours? —Yes,I
________(花费) 1,200 yuan on it last year. 【答案】spent 2.—How often do you play badminton with your classmates? —________(一次) a week. 【答案】Once 3.—I am worried I'm getting fatter. —You should eat
________(少) food and do more exercise. 【答案】less 4.Having many ________(帮手) makes a task easier. 【答案】helpers 5.Huaguo Mountain has become the
________(象征) of Lianyungang. 【答案】symbol 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考 点 训 练 考点知识精讲 中考典例精析 考 点 解 读 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 专题17 词汇填空
1.考查名词所有格的用法,可数名词的形式变化及可数名词与不可数名词的用法区别。
2.考查代词的人称、性、格、数的变化及其在句中的语法作用。
3.考查冠词的各种用法,基数词、序数词的构成及用法。
4.考查形容词、副词的比较等级的构成及用法。
5.考查动词的种类和各种时态、语态的用法。
6.理解构词法。主要解决:(1)各种构词法 (2)各类兼类词 (3)常见易混词(短语)的用法区别
掌握基本的构词知识,能分清派生词和合成词,对解题有很大帮助。
1.动词转化为名词
·er/or 如:teach →teacher;visit→visitor
·ing 如:meet→meeting;begin→beginning
·其他如:please→pleasure;invent→invention
2.名词转化为形容词
·-an如:America→American
·-y 如:health→healthy;luck→lucky
·其他如:danger→dangerous;friend→friendly
3.形容词转化为副词
·-ly 如:careful→carefully;terrible→terribly
4.动词转化为形容词
·-ful如:forget→forgetful;help→helpful
·分词形容词如:worry→worried;
interest→interesting;break→broken
·其他如:enjoy→enjoyable
5.形容词转化为名词
如:good→goodness;happy→happiness;
different→difference;foreign→foreigner;
pleased→pleasure;friendly→friend
如:happy→unhappy;patient→impatient
如:football;blackboard等
1.名词兼动词
answer, brush,
cut, cook,
cover, copy, cross,
drink, draw,
excuse, fight, fish, hand,
help, hurry, knock, lie,
last, love,
laugh, meet,
milk, mind, matter, play, plant, post, pay, push, rain,
step, snow, sleep, shop,
swim, shout, surprise, smell, smile,
stay, set,
thank, telephone, trouble, welcome, wish等。
2.形容词兼副词
close, enough, early, far,
fast, good,
last, late, left, much, next, near, no,
above, loud, low, quick等。
3.名词兼副词
back, home, left, right, once, today, tomorrow, yesterday等。
4.名词兼形容词
back, black, blue, brown, cold, Chinese, dark, east, enough, English, front, favorite, green, half, kind, light, left, last,
north, orange, Russian, red, right, south, sweet, second, west, white,
yellow等。
5.形容词兼动词
clean, tidy, open, own, close等。
 speak,say,talk,tell
find, look for, find out
take, spend, pay, cost
arrive,get to, reach
wear,put on, dress(up)
look, see, watch, read
listen(to),hear
good, well
hear of, hear from
send up, send away
be full of, be filled with
at the moment,in a moment, for a moment等
(2010·滨州)单词拼写,根据句意及首字母或汉语提示,填写句中所缺的单词。
There was a big fire in the office yesterday. L________, all the people were saved.
解析:Luckily 根据句意“昨天在办公室里有一场大火,‘幸运的是’,人们都得救了。”可知。
Li Lei is an h________ boy, he never tells lies.
解析:honest 根据后半句“他从不说谎”,说明它是一个“诚实”的男孩。
The West Lake a________ thousands of tourists to Hangzhou every day.
解析:attracts 根据句意“西湖每天吸引成千上万的观光者来浙江。”主语是第三人称单数,填单三式。
The apartment is so expensive that Mr. Green can't a________ it.
解析:afford 根据前一句句意“这所公寓很贵。”所以“格林先生不能‘支付’。”
(2010·武汉)词与短语填空。先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)(5分)
I'd like to tell you a story about my best friend Jane. Last week in school we had a big fight, and she didn't
me. It all started when she asked me if she could copy my homework. I asked her why she wanted to do that, and she said that she had forgotten to do hers. I said I didn't think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. She wanted to know why I didn't think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bad
and she should do her own work. She got really
at me and said she didn't want to be my best friend anymore. I said that was OK and that I was sure she would
it. And she did. Yesterday she told me she was
__5__. She said it was much better if she did her own work.
【主旨大意】主要是讲学生为抄作业而发生的一些小摩擦,及后来好朋友认识到抄作业的弊端,两人重归于好。
1.【解析】根据上下文内容可知,“我们打了一架,她不理我”,即用talk to sb. 和某人说话。
【答案】talk to
.【解析】根据上文内容可知,“我告诉她说抄作业会养成一个不好的习惯”,即用habit。
【答案】habit
3.【解析】根据上下文内容可知,“她非常的生气,她不想再和我做朋友”,即“生某人的气”用get mad at sb.。
 【答案】mad
4.【解析】根据句意可知,“我确信她会战胜的”,即用get over。 
 【答案】get over
5.【解析】根据下文的意思可知,“她认识到错啦”,所以应该用be sorry。
 【答案】sorry
(2010·杭州)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。(10分)
Naming the Baby
Parents always think their babies are very special.They want others to __1__ their children.For this reason,they sometimes give their children unusual __2__. They may choose names such as Thelma,Ukiah,Brianna,or Elvira.There are some advantages of this practice.A child who is __3__ an uncommon name may feel special from childhood.__4__, sometimes we remember people with unusual names __5__ than we remember people with ordinary names.
__6__,unusual names can cause problems.They can be hard for teachers and friends to pronounce.They can also be hard to spell,__7__ computers may automatically(自动地) change them.For example,Jule may become July.Some people may have a bad impression on an unusual name __8__ they even meet the person.__9__ of all,other children sometimes don't like kids with uncommon names.The message for parents is,“Think __10__ before you give your child an unusual name.”
1.【答案】notice
2.【答案】names
3.【答案】given
4.【答案】Also
5.【答案】better
6.【答案】However
7.【答案】and
8.【答案】before
9.【答案】Worst
10.【答案】twice
(2010·河南)词语运用,阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。(10分)
After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was
to the students.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who would like this $100 bill?” The students put up
hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but
__3__,let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said. “Who
it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,” he said,“what if I do this?” and he
it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the
bill and said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.
“My friends,” he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)
today.No matter what I did to the $100 bill! Many
in our life,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothing.But remember, no matter what
happened to you,you will never lose your value:You are
valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn't come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.”
1.【答案】speaking
2.【答案】their
3.【答案】first
4.【答案】wants
5.【答案】dropped
6.【答案】dirty
7.【答案】lesson
8.【答案】times
9.【答案】has
10.【答案】always
(2010·宁夏)综合填空,从下面方框中选择适当的词填入短文中,使短文通顺正确(注意有些词要用适当的形式)。方框中有两个多余的词。(5分)
Our environment is getting __1__
than before. Now more and more people realize that we should do something to help the Earth. Here are the things we can do to help the Earth:We can recycle glass, metal and paper. We shouldn't throw __2__
in the garbage can(垃圾箱)! We can __3__
instead of driving cars! We should try to __4__
short showers and turn off all the __5__
and the TV when we leave the room. All of these things will help the Earth.
1.【答案】worse
2.【答案】them
3.【答案】walk
4.【答案】take
5.【答案】lights
(2010·宜宾)选词填空。从下面方框中选出8个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺。(每词限用一次)(8分)
Now lots of parents will buy everything that their children want to have. If they go on with the habit, their children won't know the money
from hard work.
Some parents like to
birthday parties for their children. If they keep on doing this, their children will think it
for them to enjoy birthday parties every year. Year after year, maybe they will forget their
birthdays and only remember their own. It is against traditional habits.
Many parents don't let the children do housework. They think children have only one thing to do. They should study hard and do
in their lessons. If parents go on doing this, the children will only learn to open their mouths to be fed and stretch out(伸出) their arms to be
every day. When the children grow up, they will be able to do
__7__, and they won't even find a job. Parents should teach the children
to do housework because it can help them start good habits of working by themselves.
【主旨大意】本文告诉读者,不要太宠爱孩子,要让他们做一些力所能及的事情,这样才对孩子的未来有好处。
1.【答案】comes
2.【答案】hold
3.【答案】necessary
4.【答案】parents'
5.【答案】well
6.【答案】dressed
7.【答案】nothing
8.【答案】how
(2010·义乌)根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。(10分)
(C=Chen Huan;Z=Mr Zhu)
C:Glad to meet you,Mr Zhu. Welcome to Yiwu TV Station to tell your
__1__(故事) of doing
Z:Thank you. I'd like to say something that happened thirty years ago.
C:At that time,you didn't have
__2__(足够的) food to eat.
Z:Right. So I
__3__(去) out to do business to make money by exchange sweets for chicken feathers,old shoes and so on.I had to get up very
__4__(早) every morning and travel a long way on
__5__(脚).
C:It must be a special experience for you.
Z:Yes. During that time,I was often tired and hungry
__6__(没有) anything to eat,especially on those
__7__(寒冷的) winter nights... but now everything is better. I own a big factory with hundreds of
__8__(工人). And I can
__9__(卖) my products to the world in a modern market. I'm sure my business will be better and better in the future.
C:How moving! Hard work makes a successful businessman. You're really a great example for the
__10__(年轻的) people in Yiwu.
1.【答案】story/stories
2.【答案】enough
3.【答案】went
4.【答案】early
5.【答案】foot
6.【答案】without
7.【答案】cold
8.【答案】workers
9.【答案】sell
10.【答案】young
(2009中考变式题)根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整。每个选项至多使用一次,有两项剩余。(8分)
Sam is a dog who lives in Maryland,US.But he is __1__ a painter. And some of his paintings have sold for $1 700.
Sam holds a special paintbrush in his mouth to paint. Mary Stadelbacher,Sam's owner,said Sam loves painting and can do it for __2__.“He loves to work in different colors.He paints his paintings with __3__ colors first and then moves onto lighter once,”she said.
Mary,the owner of a dog service center,took in 6-year-old Sam four years ago.She __4__ the idea of teaching Sam to paint __5__ seeing reports about animal painters.“I saw dolphins paint and elephants paint,so I thought,why not a dog?”Now the money from the dog's art sales __6__ to keep the dog service center open.
“Sam's paintings have been __7__ at New York galleries(美术馆).Art lovers have come from far away just to buy his work,”Mary said.“We even had one woman who __8__ her dog one of Sam's paintings as a birthday present.”
【主旨大意】本文讲述了一只名叫SAM的狗会画画,并且它的作品已经卖了1 700美元。Sam的主人Mary Stadelbacher讲述了Sam如何画画的经过及Sam的作品已经在纽约的美术馆展出,并吸引了许多艺术爱好者买“他”的作品。
1.【解析】由下文“他”的一些作品已经卖出1 700美元知,Sam也是一位画家,故填also。
【答案】also
2.【解析】此处表示“Sam喜欢画画,并能画几个小时”。for后跟时间段,故填hours。
 【答案】hours
3.【解析】由后面then moves onto lighter ones知“他”画画先用较深的颜色,然后再换成较浅的。
 【答案】darker
4.【解析】由空格后的the idea,很容易想到come up with,意为“想出;提出”。
 【答案】come up with
5.【解析】句意为“看完关于一些动物画家的报道后,她想出教Sam画画这个主意。”此处填after,表示“在……之后”。
 【答案】after
6.【解析】句意为“现在来自这条狗的作品卖出的钱帮着经营狗服务中心的营业。”此处填help,help to do sth.“帮助做某事”。
 【答案】help
7.【解析】句意为“Sam的作品已经在纽约美术馆展出。”on show意为“展览;展出”。故填on show。
 【答案】on show
8.【解析】由句意“甚至有一位妇女,她买Sam的一幅作品,给她的狗作为生日礼物”知,此处应填bought。
 【答案】bought
(2011中考预测题)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。(10分)
We sometimes say the lion is “the king of the forest” because it is stronger and more dangerous than other animals.It is at the top of the food chain on __1__.In the sea,the shark is at the top of the food chain.It can __2__ faster than most other sea animals.It can also catch other sea animals and eat them.
What is at the top of the __3__ food chain?Human!We are not the biggest or fastest,but we are the __4__.We invented cars so that we can move the fastest.We invented guns(枪) to hunt the animals.We are very clever to invent things,__5__ we can be dangerous,too.For example,many years ago in Inner Mongolia,people used guns to __6__ a lot of wild wolves which usually eat wild rabbits.But in recent years,with the decreasing(减少) of the number of wild wolves,the number of wild rabbits is __7__ bigger and bigger.And the wild rabbits begin to compete(竞争) for the grass __8__ the sheep and cows.As a result,much of the grassland becomes desert because it is __9__ destroyed by the rabbits.
Remember that we are a part of the food chain,so we are in __10__,too!If we protect animals,we protect ourselves.
【主旨大意】本文主要叙述了食物链的平衡问题。在陆地上,狮子处于食物链的顶端;在海洋里,鲨鱼处于食物链顶端。我们人类处于整个世界的食物链的顶端。保护动物就是保护我们自己。
1.【解析】下一句“在海洋里鲨鱼处于食物链顶端”可知此句为“在陆地上狮子处于食物链的顶端”,故填land。
 【答案】land
2.【解析】题意为“鲨鱼能比大多数其他的海洋动物游得快。”故填swim。
 【答案】swim
3.【解析】题意为“什么处于世界上的食物链顶端?”故填world's。
 【答案】world's
4.【解析】题意为“人类虽然不是最大的或最快的,但是是最聪明的。”故填cleverest。
 【答案】cleverest
5.【解析】由下文的例子知打破了食物链的平衡会很危险,故填but。
 【答案】but
6.【解析】由题意“人们用枪打死了许多野狼”知填kill。
 【答案】kill
7.【解析】由句意“……兔子数目变得越来越大”知填becoming。
 【答案】becoming
8.【解析】with“与,和”;compete...with...“和……竞争……”。
 【答案】with
9.【解析】题意为“结果大量绿地变成沙漠,因为它被野兔严重破坏了。”故填badly。
 【答案】badly
10.【解析】题意为“记住,我们是食物链中的一部分,所以我们也有危险!”故填danger。
【答案】danger
(2010·南京)根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10分)
You may open your electronic mail and find information about how to buy medicine,cheap airline tickets,books and,of course,computers and computer products(产品).But the use of electronic spam(垃圾邮件) to s__1__ products has become a major problem to many people as it makes computer c__2__ more difficult.
Many companies who want to send a lot of advertising may u__3__ the services of a “spammer”.A spammer is a p__4__ or company that uses computers to send out millions of copies of the same sales information.Spammers find e-mail a__5__ from websites,news groups and “chat rooms”,where people send m__6__ to each other.Most spam is sent by companies that try to get you to buy their products.Some of these are h__7__ companies that offer good products for fair prices.These companies can offer their products for a l__8__ price than you might find in a store.H__9__,much of the spam on the Internet is sent by criminals trying to sell products that do not exist(存在) or offer things they will not p__10__.They are only interested in stealing your money.One country in Africa has become famous for the criminals who try every known trick to cheat people.
【主旨大意】本文告诉人们电子邮件在方便生活的同时,卖产品的广告垃圾邮件也成了生活中的一大问题。因为产品广告有一些是物美价廉的,但也有一些是欺骗人的。
1.【解析】“卖产品的垃圾邮件的用处”在句中作主语,to sell products作定语修饰electronic spam。
 【答案】sell
2.【解析】垃圾邮件大多会使电脑通迅更困难,故用communication“通迅”。
 【答案】communication
3.【解析】此句中缺少谓语动词,其宾语是“……的服务”,故谓语用use“应用”更合适。
 【答案】use
4.【解析】垃圾邮件的制作者是用电脑发送上百万份相同的出售信息的人或公司,故此处用person。
 【答案】person
5.【解析】e-mail addresses意为“邮件地址”。
 【答案】addresses
6.【解析】send messages to each other意为“互相发送信息”。
 【答案】message
7.【解析】由句子“提供物美价廉的产品”可知这些公司是“诚实的,可信的”,用honest。
 【答案】honest
8.【解析】既然是物美价廉,那么价格要比在商店里低,用low的比较级形式lower。
 【答案】lower
9.【解析】上文是讲诚信的公司,而下文是讲骗人的公司,故用表转折的副词however,意为“可是”。
 【答案】However
10.【解析】由下句“他们仅仅对于偷你的钱感兴趣。”可知此处是指“罪犯发送的这些垃圾邮件,试图卖掉不存在的产品或提供不出来的产品”。此处“提供”用provide。
【答案】provide
(2010·龙岩)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,从方框中选出恰当的单词,将其正确形式填入短文空白处。(每词限用一次)(10分)
Hello,my name is Amy.I am a middle school student.I am good at English and English is my favorite __1__.I began to learn English when I was five years old.When I talked with foreigners,I was very __2__.
When I was nine years old,I __3__ to Bacui School.I studied English very hard.I think the most important thing about learning English is to learn new __4__.If you want to learn English well,you must remember a lot of words.And we should __5__ to foreigners to practice our oral English.Another good way to learn English is to go to foreign countries,__6__ as Britain,America and Australia.People there speak English as their __7__ language.We can also watch English programs or __8__ English books.
I love English __9__ it's very useful and interesting.I will __10__ my best to speak English and learn English well in the future.
1.【答案】subject
2.【答案】shy
3.【答案】came
4.【答案】words
5.【答案】talk
6.【答案】such
7.【答案】first
8.【答案】read
9.【答案】because
10.【答案】try
(2010·咸宁)阅读下则短文,然后在空白处写出适当的单词,单词首字母已给出。(有的词请注意词形的变化!)(12分) 
Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say that their parents don't u__1__ them. They often think their parents are too strict w__2__ them.
Parents often find it difficult to win their c__3__ trust, and they seem to forget how they themselves felt when they were young.
For example, young people like to do things without much t__4__. It's one of their ways to show that they grow up and they can solve any difficult p__5__. But older people always think m__6__ than young people. Most of them plan things ahead and don't like their plans to be c__7__, so when you want your parents to let you do something, you will succeed easily if you ask before you really start doing it.
Young people often make their parents angry by the c__8__ they wear, the music they enjoy and something else. But they don't mean to cause any trouble. They just want to be cut off(摆脱) from the old people's world and they are t__9__ to make a new culture of their own. And if their parents don't like their music or clothes or their ways of speech, the young people feel very sad. Sometimes instead of going out with their parents, they just want to stay at home a__10__ and do what they like.
If you plan to do something, you'd b__11__ win your parents over and get them to understand you, if so, your parents will certainly let you do w__12__ you want to do.
【主旨大意】这篇文章介绍两代人的差异,父母大都对事谨慎,要求严格,而孩子们大都做事灵活机动,随意性较强,由于这些差异使得孩子们和父母在一起老是不快乐。本文就教给了年轻人一些较好的处理方法。
1.【解析】年轻人和父母在一起不愉快的原因就是父母不“理解”understand他们。
 【答案】understand
2.【解析】固定结构be strict with sb.“对某人要求严格”。
 【答案】with
3.【解析】父母经常发现赢得“孩子们的”children's信任是不容易的。
 【答案】children's
4.【解析】年轻人和父母不一样的地方之一是年轻人做事常常没有很多的“思考”thinking或thought,名词形式。
 【答案】thinking/thought
5.【解析】年轻人可以解决任何“困难问题,麻烦”problems,用复数形式。
 【答案】problems
6.【解析】但是老人比年轻人想的“多”,两者比较要用比较级,many和much的比较级都是more。
 【答案】more
7.【解析】老年人大都提前谋划事情,并且不喜欢他们的计划“被改变,更换或纠正”changed或corrected。用不定式的被动形式。
 【答案】changed/corrected
8.【解析】从后面的定语从句“they wear”可知是修饰“衣服”clothes。
 【答案】clothes
9.【解析】固定结构try to do sth.“尽力做某事”,再加前面的are,所以用进行时态are trying。
 【答案】trying
10.【解析】由前面的不随父母外出,后面的做他们喜欢的事情,可得是“独自”呆在家里,要用副词alone。
 【答案】alone
11.【解析】构成固定结构had better“最好”。
 【答案】better
12.【解析】引导宾语从句“你想做的事情”,或“无论你想做什么”,用what或whatever。
 【答案】what/whatever
(2010·镇江)根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词。(10分)
Some western countries insist that China is one of the world's biggest greenhouse gas emitters (温室气体排放者). But in fact our government has taken actions
to struggle with climate change.
Firstly, the public are educated to p__2__
more attention to the environment. As the government expects, the people have reached a very h__3__
level of knowing low-carbon economy(低碳经济). I__4__
you watch TV, listen to the radio or read newspapers, you'll find low-carbon lifestyle has become a fashion. Secondly, developing renewable energy is another action. The government is b__5__
many wind farms and solar power stations in the deserts. Of course, w__6__
a long time, China will continue using the coal. At the same time, the government has been making l__7__
to punish those people who dare to destroy the environment. Besides, some s__8__
have suggested that greening the deserts is more important than developing new forms of energy. Their l__9__
research shows that 80% of the CO2 in the atmosphere comes from land-use.
As we know, China hasn't a__10__
a balance between the green lifestyle and the economic growth, but we are on the way. We'll take more actions to reduce the greenhouse gas emission.
【主旨大意】本文主要是讲温室气体排放问题,如何减少温室气体排放已经是迫在眉睫的事情,及中国政府已经采取措施解决这个问题。
1.【解析】根据上文内容提示,应该填一个副词来修饰动词,即用“主动地,积极地”,所以填actively。
 【答案】actively
2.【解析】pay attention to “注意”。
 【答案】pay
3.【解析】根据句意可知“达到一个非常高的水平”,即用high。
 【答案】high
4.【解析】根据下文可知,本句是一个假设的内容,即用 If。
 【答案】If
5.【解析】根据句意可知“政府正在建造一些风力发电场和太阳能发电站”,即用building。【答案】building
6.【解析】within“在……之内”。
 【答案】within
7.【解析】根据句意可知“国家制定法律来制止一些破坏环境的人”,即用laws。
 【答案】laws
8.【解析】根据句意可知“一些专家建议……”,即用scientists。
 【答案】scientists
9.【解析】根据句意可知“最近调查表明”,即用latest。
 【答案】latest
10.【解析】根据句意“中国还未在绿色生活方式和经济增长间取得平衡。”可知用achieved。
【答案】achieved
(2010·达州)根据短文内容和首字母的提示,把所缺单词填写在短文后面的横线上。(6分)
Many students often c__1__
about school. They might feel they have too m__2__
work to do sometimes, or think the rules are too s__3__. We must learn how to change these “problems” into “challenges”. Education is an important part of our d__4__. As young adults, it is our d__5__
to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the h__6__
of our teachers.
1.【答案】complain
2.【答案】much
3.【答案】strict
4.【答案】development
5.【答案】duty
6.【答案】help
(2010·上海)在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。每空格限填一词,首字母已给。(7分)
A survey has been published which shows that British people don't like their neighbours very much.80% of the people who took part in the survey feel that their neighbours h__1__ pay attention to others' feelings.25% don't talk to the people who live next door and 10% don't even know their names.In fact,one million people in Britain would like to m__2__ because they don't get along well with their neighbours.
According to the survey,the b__3__ problem is noise.Many of the complaints about noise came from people who live in flats and old houses.These places often have thin walls which can't s__4__ the noise from next door.
The other main problems are disagreements(不和) about car parking spaces,and old people complaining about the young.Some disagreements last a l__5__ time.In one case,people who live in the same building haven't talked to each other for fifteen years.Sometimes the disagreements end in violence.In one of the worst cases,a man killed a neighbour because he kept parking in “his space”.
Another survey shows that 90% of the neighbours never share a meal,80% have never had a drink t__6__ and 20% have never even spoken.However,when neighbours become each other's f__7__,they are often ready to offer help,as we can see in many parts of the world.
One solution to such problems is to talk about them with a professional organization and,if necessary,to sign a written agreement.Now people can get this service in more and more towns.
1.【答案】hardly
2.【答案】move
3.【答案】biggest
4.【答案】stop
5.【答案】long
6.【答案】together
7.【答案】friends
(2009中考变式题)根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词填写在短文中相应的横线上,使句意完整。(8分)
One day two young men went to the forest. On the way, one said t__1__ the other, “We're g__2__ friends. We must help each o__3__.” “All right!” the other one answered. After a short t__4__, there was a great noise. It was a big bear. The two men ran a__5__ quickly. One of them got up into a tree. The other was fat and couldn't c__6__ up. He threw himself at the foot of the tree. The bear came near. It looked at the fat man, put i__7__ nose down and smelt him. It thought the young man was dead, so it walked away. The man in the tree came down. He asked his friend, “The bear put its mouth so near to your ear. W__8__ did it say to you?” The fat young man answered, “the bear said,‘A friend in need is a friend indeed.’”
【主旨大意】两个人一起遇见一只熊,一个人爬到树上,另一个人装死,后来熊走了,一个人问另一个人:“熊说了什么?”那个人说:“患难朋友才是真正的朋友。”
1.【解析】根据前后语句知道一个人对另一个人说话,故填to。
 【答案】to
2.【解析】根据前后语句是好朋友,故填good。
 【答案】good
3.【解析】根据前后语句知道互相帮助,故填other。
 【答案】other
4.【解析】时间短语“过了一会”,填time。
 【答案】time
5.【解析】看见bear所以逃走,ran away“逃走”。
 【答案】away
6.【解析】根据语意知道是“爬树”,所以填climb。
 【答案】climb
7.【解析】熊用鼻子嗅人,所以是its。
 【答案】its
8.【解析】根据答语可以知道在问说了什么,故填What。
 【答案】What
(2011中考预测题)阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。(10分)
Ron, the teacher at the skydiving(跳伞运动) school, was surprised when the gray-haired man said that his name was Walter and asked if he could take skydiving lessons. Ron asked him how old he was and he r__1__ that he was 60. Ron explained to Walter that a__2__ over 50 had to be checked by a doctor before he could learn to jump from a plane. “I'm sorry, but I can't let you start learning w__3__ a letter from your doctor.”
Walter smiled. “Here is a letter from my doctor. He asked me to take l__4__ of tests and he says that I'm fine.”
So Walter was able to join the skydiving school. He came to all the lessons and worked very h__5__. Soon it was the time for him to make his f__6__ jump. Ron asked him if he was feeling OK. Walter answered that he had never felt better. However, he added that there was something he should have told Ron e__7__. Ron asked what it was and Walter smiled. Then just before he jumped, he told Ron that he wasn't 60. Ron asked how old Walter r__8__ was and Walter told him he was 75!
Walter has a lot of h__9__. He enjoys riding fast motorbikes and c__10__ mountains. Last year he was saved by a police helicopter(直升飞机) in Wales.
His daughter Betty worries about him. “I think he should stop all these activities. But my mother says that as long as he's happy, it's OK.”
【主旨大意】这篇短文介绍了一位爱运动的老人。
1.【答案】replied
2.【答案】anyone/anybody
3.【答案】without
4.【答案】lots
5.【答案】hard/happily
6.【答案】first
7.【答案】earlier
8.【答案】really
9.【答案】hobbies
10.【答案】climbing
本文档由会员 阳仔在线 于
09:28:13 上传频道:学科:年级:九年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:中考复习只看标题相关资料学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()教师教学好帮手!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()初中生考名校必备网站!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()教师教学好帮手!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()初中生考名校必备网站!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()教师教学好帮手!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()初中生考名校必备网站!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()教师教学好帮手!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()初中生考名校必备网站!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()教师教学好帮手!学优中考网()每天发布最有价值的中考资料!学优中考网()初中生考名校必备网站!English is spoken by many people. The PRC was founded in 1949. A new school will be built here next year. He said that more trees would be planted here. The room is being painted now. Your bike was be宇轩图书 考点知识精讲 考 点 解 读 考 点 训 练 中考典例精析 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考点知识精讲 考 点 解 读 考 点 训 练 中考典例精析 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考点知识精讲 考 点 解 读 考 点 训 练 中考典例精析 下一页 上一页 末 页 目 录 首 页 宇轩图书 考点知识精讲 考 点 解 读 考 点 训 练 中考典例精析 (B)选词填空。从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确的形式填空。(10分) 1.Time for Africa ________ as the 2010 World Cup song, hasn't it? 【解析】根据句意“《非洲时刻》已经被选为2010世界杯主题曲,是吗?”可知。 【答案】has been chosen 2.—Jack, coffee or juice? —Juice, ple1. _____ useful dictionary for beginners of English! Where did you get it?
A. SuchB. What anC. What aD. How a2. – Where is Jim? I want to play chess with him.
– He _____ the com1.-We can use QQ to talk with each other online. -Realy? Could you please show me ____ it?A. what to do
B. how to do
C. when to do
D. why to do2. Not only his parents but also his grand一、单项选择1. I would rather ______ with you than ______ here.A. go, stay  B. going, stay  C. go, to stay  D. to go, stay2. I wanted to buy a comic book but there were ______ left at the books1. Ann is so careful that she always goes over her exercises to _______________there are no mistakes.A. look for
B. make sure
C. find out
D. think about2. --- Which of the two English dictionA candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛照亮别人,却毁灭了自己。 A cat has 9 lives.猫有九条命。 A cat may look at a king.人人平等。 A close mouth catches no flies.病从口入。 A constant guest is never welcome.常客令2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列10(含解析)1.Mary was born in 1998 and she began to play _______
at the age of seven.A.aB.不填C.the【答案】【】西洋乐器前面要用定冠词the,所以应该是play the guitar2. 【2013内蒙古呼和浩特】I know you are shorte2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列09(含解析)1.2013河北】Do you know ______ girl in green? She is our monitor.
D. 不填2. 【2013山东聊城】The baby is sleeping. please speak
_2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列08(含解析)1.2. 【2013 湖北黄冈】After nine years’ hard-work, finally his dream came true.A. at the end
B. at the moment
C. at once
D. at last. 【2013湖南长沙】—_______ I have l2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列07(含解析)1.2013广州】---I enjoyed the performance very much.
--- Yes, it was really good. I think ________ boy in white was the best actor.
2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列06(含解析)1.2013湖南益阳】
Great Wall is
longest wall in the world
.A. The , the
C. The ,a 2. 【2013 湖北黄冈】The boy did his homework with 2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列05(含解析)1.2013甘肃兰州】Do you know a spaceship flies at about nineteen kilometers ________ second?A. theB. aC. /D. an2. 【2013江苏无锡】— Look at the bird over there! It’s2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列04(含解析)1.【2013浙江杭州】There has never been such a beautiful village _________ in the world.A. anywhereB. everywhereC. somewhereD. nowhere. 【2013黑龙江绥化】— How do you like th2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列03(含解析)1.【2013福建】— What's in the box?
—There is
apple and some oranges in it.
C. the2. 【2013山东临沂】When2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列02(含解析)1.【2013山东临沂】David was so excited at the good news that he could
say a word.A. nearlyB. hardC. everD. hardly. 【2013山东威海】—May I go out for a while, M2014年中考英语(第01期)小题精做系列01(含解析)1.2013陕西The mobile phone has influenced people’s life a lot since it _________.A. invents
B. invented
C. is invented
D. was invented 2. 【2013江苏淮安】—____初一英语: 介词专题知识讲解:1. in 在......之内  She’s in China with her mom and dad.   她和妈妈爸爸一起在中国。  My mother is an English teacher in a university in Beijing.  我妈妈是北京一名大学的英语老师。  I’m in Class One.  我在一北 京 四 中 期末知识点复习
一、语言技能
1.选择家的类型与方位 。
2.学习有关城市与国家的词汇。
3.介绍家中的房间与家具名。
4.运用介词描述事物的方位。
5.熟练运用基数词。
6.运用序数词给事物、事件排序以及谈论时间表、日期、得分和结果等。
7.正确使用电话用语。
8.熟悉职业名称、人初一下连词专讲一.连词。A. 并列连词。    Mrs. Black lives in a house in the east of the city while Mrs. Brown lives in an apartment in the west of the city.  I can speak Japanese, but a little.c. 表示选择关系的or,eitheHello! My name’s Lin Min. My sister Lin Li is a teacher (教师), but she isn’t in Beijing with us. She works in a small school in Yushu in Qinghai. She works hard. Every morning after breakfast, she goesWatching TV  Many boys and girls love to watch TV.They spend many hours a day in front of the TV set.There are many types of TV programs,such as sitcoms(情景喜剧),soap operas,movies,sports shows,fashion}

我要回帖

更多关于 are you the one 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信