热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
双语美文:与老朋友们保持联系
来源:互联网&&&【学而优则进,233网校以成!】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
  Staying in touch with old friends   与老朋友们保持联系   I recently met an old friend I hadn’t seen in ages.   我最近见了一位许久没见面的老朋友。   He said that he had been busy and also didn’t really know to contact me.   他说自己过去一直很忙,也真的不知道与我联系。   I told him the same.   我告诉我也是一样。   The truth is, we have a few mutual friends, if we had really wanted to contact each other, we could have.   事实是,我们有一些共同的朋友,如果我们真的想联系对方,我们可以马上联系得到。   But with busy schedules, and family life--and all sorts of things going on --well, I guess we just lost touch.   但是繁忙的日程安排和家庭生活――及各种各样的事情――嗯,我想我们就失去联系了。   So, I got to thinking about the people I am in touch with now and those I’d like to contact.   所以,我开始思考我现在联系到的人及我想联系的人。   I have a lot of friends and acquaintances,   我有很多朋友和老相识,   I used to have many more. Somewhere along the line,   我以前有更多。但事与愿违,   we just lost contact with each other.   我们刚刚失去了联系。   I’d like to contact some of my friends from high school.   我想联系一些高中的朋友。   I’d like to say hello to some of the people I used to know in New York and California,   我想和一些自己曾经在纽约和加利福尼亚州认识的人打个招呼,   I know I could do it.   我知道我能做到。   It wouldn’t require me to bend over backwards,   它不会让我使出浑身解数,   but I am not sure if I should.   但是我不确定自己是否应该这样做。   I mean, I have my hands full right now with family and work.   我的意思是,现在的工作和家庭已经让我分身乏术。   Plus, I have people that I am in contact with now,   另外,我现在也和一些人保持着联系,   and I fell kind of guilty that I am not able to spend more time with them.   有种罪恶感蒙上我的心头,我不可以在他们身上再花更多的时间。   Who needs more guilt? Not me!   谁需要更多的罪恶?不是我!
来源:233网校-责编:tanj&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?相关词典网站:保持联系的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
保持联系的英文怎么说
保持联系的英文:kept in touch with be in touch keep in touch stay in touch参考例句:I want a wife to keep track of the children's doctor and dentist appointments and to keep track of mine, too我希望有一个能够随时注意与孩子的医生或者牙医取得联系的妻子,而且,她还得随时与我自己的医生或者牙医保持联系Let's keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。Let‘s stay in touch.我们保持联系。I must keep in contact with my lawyer我必须与我的律师保持联系。I'll see you again next month but in the meantime let's keep in touch.下个月再见,不过在此期间让我们保持联系。So you can stay in touch with the outer world.这样你们就能跟外界保持联系。She still kept up with her classmates after graduation. 毕业后她仍然与她的同学保持联系。She vowed to stay in touch with friends by phone and email.她在电话和电子邮件里发誓要和朋友们保持联系。International organizations, governmental and non-governmental, in liaison with ISO, also take part in the work.与ISO保持联系的各国际官方的或非官方组织也可以参加.The elephant depends on its sense of smell to keep it ire touch with what is going on.大象依靠嗅觉使自己与外界发生的事保持联系。:[keep]的过去式和过去分词The baby kept crying.婴儿一直哭。The machine kept running.机器一直运转。His promise was faithfully kept.他忠实地履行自己的诺言。:v. 触摸;轻碰;照管;达到;比得上;尝;用;破坏;涉及;影响到;触动n. 触碰;触感;手法,风格;润色;修饰;少许;接触within touch of在¥能达到的地方|在¥的附近|可以接近的|可以做到的 Finishing touches收尾工作You'll have to get in touch with the boss. 你必须同经理联系。 :v. 保持,处于;继续,重复;使耽搁;抚养;履行n.
生活费,生活必需品That news will keep.那个消息留待以后再宣布。They keep a shop.他们经营一家商店。How are you keeping?你最近还好吧?翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
四六级快速提分靠什么?
谷歌搜索最火的20个问题:一个比一个丧病
英国人最爱给宠物起啥英文名?TOP10接好了
川普希拉里掐的火热 他俩的女儿竟是闺蜜?!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:有关朋友的英语作文
来源:  13:38:26 【】 
  有关朋友的英语作文  1、For this reason, I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness, cheer me up in my low spirits, or heartedly share with me my happiness. 因此,我常期待在我悲伤的时候,朋友能够过来安慰我,让我低落的精神好起来,或者与我分享我的快乐。  2、Yet, they, too, have mercilessly accused false friendship, for there are always some mean characters who approach you and act as dear friends when you are wealthy or influential, but desert or even betray you the instant you come down in the world or are entrapped by unfortunate things.  3、 The old saying A friend in need is a friend indeed has become the teaching and standard for true friends.俗话说&患难朋友才是真正的朋友&。  4、 So long as a person has a heart of gold, being warm-hearted,& selfless,& honest,& open-minded,& but& not& brutal,& cold,& shortsighted& nor narrow~minded, I am willing to make friends with him or her, give my due support and help, and remain faithful to him or her all my life.  & As a human being, one can hardly do without a friend, for life without friends will be a lonely voyage in the vast dark sea or one in the barren desert. Traly, a friend gives out light and warmth like a lamp. For this reason, I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness, cheer me up in my low spirits, or heartedly share with me my happiness. It is wonderful, too, to feel that someone is standing by me and ready to provide help and encouragement in my pursuit of a noble and glorious cause.  &&&& For millions of years, people have heaped beautiful verses and essays upon friendship. Yet, they, too, have mercilessly accused false friendship, for there are always some mean characters who approach you and act as dear friends when you are wealthy or influential, but desert or even betray you the instant you come down in the world or are entrapped by unfortunate things. Therefore, people all attach great importance to the recognition of true friendship. And a faithful friend is considered even more precious than a priceless pearl or a precious stone. The old saying A friend in need is a friend indeed has become the teaching and standard for true friends.  &&& Still, it is natural that different people observe different principles in making friends. Some view it important to make friends with whom they may share similar interests or hobbies with. Others are liable to befriend VIPs so as to gain some favors or privileges. And I am of those who think very little of similarity or position or power. So long as a person has a heart of gold, being warm-hearted,& selfless,& honest,& open-minded,& but& not& brutal,& cold,& shortsighted& nor narrow~minded, I am willing to make friends with him or her, give my due support and help, and remain faithful to him or her all my life.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:25:02)?&&( 14:39:12)?&&( 14:38:38)?&&( 14:37:15)?&&( 14:12:13)?&&( 14:11:24)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-篇一:高考英语_作文热点话题词汇及句型素材 高考英语作文热点话题词汇 ?
话题一:中学生的爱好与兴趣 Spare time(业余时间), favorite(最喜欢的), Interest(兴趣), hobby(爱好), appetite(嗜好),taste(口 味), read novels(也小说), play football/basketball(打足球/篮球), surf the internet(上网), chat online(在线聊天), play games(玩游戏), collect stamps(集邮), make e-friends(交网友), climb mountains(爬山), watch TV(看电视), enjoy popular music(喜欢流行音乐),be interested in(对?感 兴趣), develop an interest in(在?方面发展兴趣), be fond of(喜欢?),be keen on(喜欢?), have love for(喜爱?), have a taste in(对?有兴趣) 等。 ?
话题二:劳动与劳动观念 Work(工作), be at work(在工作), work hard(努力工作), produce(生产), worker(工人), labor force(劳 动力), labor(劳动), voluntary labor(义务劳动),serve the people(为人民服务),heart and soul(全 心全意),physical labor(体力劳动), mental labor(脑力劳动), labor viewpoint(劳动观念), labor Day(劳动节), workday(工作日), means of labor(劳动方式),
honorable(光荣的), be devoted to(奉 献于..), value(价值), earn money(赚钱) , personal interests(个人利益)等。 ?
话题三:创建和谐社会 harmonious(和谐的), friendly(友好的), civilized(文明的), honest(真诚的), credible (诚信的), be public-spirited(有公德心的), balanced(平衡的), be in order(有序的), peaceful(和平的), live in harmony(生活和谐), sustainable development(可持续发展)等,help each ether(互助), care for each other(互相关心), have deep love for (热爱), be concerned with (关心), build(创建), cherish(珍 惜), take an active part in(积极参与), pay attention to social moral(讲究社会公德), protect the environment(保护环境), save energy(节省能源)等。No pains, no gains. 不劳无获。?can be achieved by hard wok. ?可以通过劳动获得。It is difficult to find work in the present situation. 在当前形势下,很难找到工作。It is honorable to ? ?是光荣的。If everyone ? for others and the society, our world will be ?如果每个人为他人和社会做?, 我们这个世界将会?。Every one should ? and devotes himself to building our motherland into a strong country.每个人应该 ?, 为把我们祖国建设成为一个强壮的国家而奉献自己的力量。 ?
话题四:招聘与求职 employ(雇佣), look for(寻找), take in(吸纳), full-time(全职的), part-time(兼职的), well-paid(薪 水高的), be paid by the hour(按小时发工资), requirement(要求), résumé(个人履历),schooling(受 教育情况), subjects(课程), working experience(工作经历), qualification(合格证明), transcript (成绩单), health(健康状况), present address(现在通讯地址)等,apply for(申请?), graduate from(毕业于), major in(以?为专业), degree(学位), scholarship(奖学金), good grades(良好的成 绩), hobby(爱好), favorite(最喜欢的), be skilled in(在?方面熟练), be good at(擅长?), experienced(有经验的), confident(自信的), English and computer ability(英语和计算机能力), healthy(健康的)等。 ?
话题五:中学生的健康问题 Physical and mental condition(身体与精神状态), stron(来自: 小龙 文档 网:高考英语作文热点话题)g(强壮的), un/healthy(不健康/健康的), overweight/fat(肥胖的), thin(瘦的), near/short-sighted(近视的), mentally unhealthy(精神不健 全的), normal(正常的), abnormal(不正常的), energetic(精力旺盛的), unhealthy eating habit(不 健康的饮食习惯), eat much junk food (吃太多的垃圾食品)等,Stay/keep healthy/fit(保持健康), build up one’s body/ improve one’s' health(强身健体), enough sleep(充足的睡眠), take regular exercise(进行有规律的运动), roper diet(合理的饮食), good living habits(良好的生活习惯), lose weight(减肥), remove heavy burdens(减轻负担), be good for/do good to(对?有益处), nutrition(营 养), go on diet(节食), form a ? eating habit(养成一个?的饮食习惯) Breathe in as much fresh air等。?
话题六:环境保护 Pollute(污染),Waste is scattering here and there.(到处撒满了废弃物),protect the environment(保 护环境) ,send out smoke and poisonous gases into the air(散发出烟和有毒气体),cut down trees(砍 伐树木), pour waste water into the rivers(把废水注入河流),It is a shame to throw rubbish around. (乱扔垃圾是可耻的),form good habits to protect the surroundings(养成良好的习惯来 保护环境), take active measures to protect rare animals(采取积极措施保护稀有动物), take good care of our forests(关心我们的森林),plant more trees to improve the environment (多植来 改善环境),The terrible pollution have done great harm to us as well as to the surroundings. (可怕的污染已经给我们自己还有我们的环境带来了很大的危害。) ?
话题七:校园文明与安全问题 School rules and regulations(学校规章制度),obey(遵守), observe(遵守), keep/observe discipline(遵守纪律), behave well(表现良好),be neatly dressed(穿戴整洁), respect one’s teachers and parents(尊敬师长), be on time(准时), keep the environment clean(保持环境干净), civilized(文明的) break the rules(违反规章制度), discipline(纪律), spit(吐痰), throw rubbish everywhere(乱扔垃圾), cheat in the exam(考试作弊), get in line (插队), fight with sb.(与?打 架), punish sb. for (因?处罚某人)等。 The students are told not to break any of the rules of the school. 学校要求学生不要违反任何 规章制度。 The students are expected to ? 学校期望学生?。 It must be made clear that the students should ? 必须明确的一点是,学生应该?。 ? is of no good to a friendly and harmonious society.
?对创建友好和谐的社会是毫无益处的。 It is honorable to obey the principles and rules of our school.遵守学校的规章制度是光荣的。 It is worthy of praise to ... ?是值得表扬的。 It is shameful to ? ?是可耻的。What we should do is that ? 我们应该做的事情是? ?
话题八:友谊 get to know sb.(认识某人), know sb. really well(熟知某人), make friends with sb.(和某人交朋 友), a strong personality (一个很强的个性), personal matters(隐私), friendship(友谊), friendly(友好的),
a close friend(一个亲密的朋友), trust each other (相互信任), precious(珍 贵的), worthy(有价值的), understanding(通情达理的), share ?with sb.(与?分享?), be loyal to(对?忠诚), keep in touch with sb. (与?保持联系), keep company with sb.(和?结交), stay best friends with sb. (和?保持很好的友谊)等。在描述此话题时常用的句型有: 1.Friends give us ? 朋友给予我们?。 2.A good friend is someone you can ? 一位好朋友就是一个我们能够?的人。 3.The first time I met ?, he was ? 当我第一次遇到?的时候,他?。 4.Friendship plays an important part in ? 友谊在?中扮演一个重要角色。 5.You can ? to be a good friend. 你可以?来成为别人的好朋友。 6. We can turn to ... when we feel down. 当我们心情糟糕时,可以求助于?。 7.? makes a good friend. ?成就好朋友。 8.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真知。 9.... is one of the things people value most in a friend. ? 是人们在朋友身上最重视的东西。 10.
? have a friend of ? years with sb.
? 与? 有着?年的友情。 高考英语书面表达常用句型及短语 一.开头用语: 良好的开端等于成功的一半.在写作文时,通常以最简单也最常用的方式---开门见山法。也就是说, 直 截了当地提出你对这个问题的看法或要求,点出文章的中心思想。1.议论论文: A. Just as every coin has two sides, cars have both advantages and disadvantages. B. Compared to/ In comparison with letters, e-mails are more convenient. C. When it comes to computers, some people think they have brought us a lot of convenience. However,... D. Opinions are divided on the advantages and disadvantages of living in the city and in the countryside. E. As is known to all/ As we all know, computers have played an important role/part in our daily life. F. Why do you go to university? Different people have different points of view. 2. 书信: A. I am writing to you to apply for admission to your university as a visiting scholar. B. I read an advertisement in today’s China Daily and I apply for the job... C. Thank you for your letter of May 5. D. How happy I am to receive your letter of January 9. E. How nice to hear from you again. 3. 口头通知或介绍情况: A. Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please. I have an announcement to make. B. Attention, please. I have something important to tell you. C. Mr. Green, Welcome to our school. To begin with, let me introduce Mr. Wang to you. 4. 演讲稿: A. Ladies and gentlemen, I feel very much honored to have a chance here to make a speech on the subject -- A Balance Diet and Health. B. Good morning everyone! Allow me, first of all, on behalf of all present here, to extend our warm welcome and cordial(热情友好的)greeting to our distinguished guest. 常用句型 (一)段首句 1. 关于??人们有不同的观点。一些人认为?? There are different opinions among people as to??.Some people hold the view that.. 2. 现在,?,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,??;其次,??。更为糟糕的是??。 Today, ?? ,which has brought a lot of harms in our daily life. Firstly, ?? Secondly,??.What makes things worse is that??. 3. 现在,??很普遍,许多人喜欢??,因为??,另外(而且)??。 Nowadays,it is common to ??. Many people like ?? because ?? Besides,?? 4. 任何事物都是有两面性,??也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ?? is not an exception. It has both advantages and disadvantages. 5. 关于??人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)??,在他们看来,?? People’s opinions about ?? vary from person to person. Some people say that ?? To them,?? 6. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题??,这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem ?? ,which is becoming more and more serious. 7. ??已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。 ??has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 8. ??在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重 的问题。 ??has been playing an increasingly important role in our daily life. It has brough us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 9. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出??。很显然??,但是为 什么呢? According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that??. Obviously,??but why? (二)中间段落句 1. 相反,有一些人赞成??,他们相信??,而且,他们认为??。
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of??.At the same time,they say?? 2. 但是,我认为这不是解决??的好方法,比如??。最糟糕的是??。 But I don't think it is a very good way to solve ??.For example,??.Worst of all,??. 3. ??对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,??。而且??,最重要的是?? ?is necessary and important to our country's development and construction. Firstly?What's more, ??.Most important of all,?? 4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以??。 There are several measures for us to adopt. Firstly, we can?? 5. 面临??,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来??。一方面??,另一方面, Faced with??,we should take a series of effective measures to??. For one thing?;for another,? 6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说??,另外??。所有这些方法肯定会??。
It is high time that something was done about it. For example, ??.In addition,??.All these measures will certainly??. 7. 为什么???第一个原因是??;第二个原因是??;第三个原因是??。总的来说,??的主要原因是由于?? Why?? ?The first reason is that ??.The second reason is that??.The third is??.For all this, the main cause of ??is because
??. 8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,??也有它的不利的一面,象??。 However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides. ??also has its own
disadvantages, such as ?? 9. 尽管如此,我相信??更有利。 Nonetheless, I believe that ??is more advantageous. 10. 完全同意??这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下: I fully agree with the statement that ??because??.
(三)结尾句 1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为?? As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ?? 2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注??这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来??。
In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ??Only in this way can ??in the future. 3. 但是,??和??都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,??,而??。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)?? But ??and??have heir own advantages. For example, ?? while??
Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to?? 4. 就我个人而言,我相信??.因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们,因为?? Personally, I believe that??.As a consequence, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because?? 5. 随着社会的发展,??。因此,迫切需要??。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自己的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。 With the development of society, ??So it's urgent and necessary to ??.If everyone is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better. 6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为??更合理。只有这样,我们才能?? For my part, I think it reasonable to??. Only in this way can you?? 7. 对我来说,我认为有必要??。原因如下:第一,??; 第二,?;最后?但同样重要的是?? In myopinion, I think it necessary to??.The reasons are as follows. Firstly,?. Secondly, ?? .Last but not least,?? 8. 在总体上很难说??是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于??的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现??。 It is difficult to say whether ??is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of??.However, from a personal point of view I find?? 9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论?? From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that?? 10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是?? If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable
result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is?? 英语作文句式 句型1中文:“不用说,?” 英文:It goes without saying that.= (It is) needless to say (that)?= It is obvious that?= bviously, ? 例句:不用说,学习英语很重要。 It goes without saying that it is important to study English. It is needless to say that it is important to study English. It is obvious that it is important to study English. Obviously, it is important to study English. 句型2 中文:“?是不可否认的” 英文:There is no denying that?= There is no possibility of denying that?= It is impossible to deny that? 例句:不可否认,成功的关键在于身心健康。 There is not denying that success lies in a healthy body and mind. There is no possibility of denying that success lies in a healthy body and mind. It is impossible to deny that success lies in a healthy body and mind. 句型3篇二:2014高考英语作文十个热门话题预测 2014高考英语作文十个热门话题预测 日,四川省雅安市芦山发生强烈地震,造成很大损失。学校号召全体师生向灾区捐款。请你拟一个发言稿,在学校捐款动员大会上使用。发言稿主要内容应包括: 1. 对灾区情况的简单介绍(包括地震发生时间、地点、造成的财产和人员损失等); 2. 捐款的意义(帮助灾区人民渡过难关、帮助灾区重建); 3. 如何捐款(自愿、多少不限、以班级为单位,收齐后交到学校红十字会) 注意: 1. 不要逐条翻译; 2. 可适当增加细节;以使文章连贯; 3. 词数至少100词。 参考范文: 2014年高考英语作文热门话题之二---“中国梦” 最近,你们班召开了以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动。请写一篇日记,记述班会情况及自己的感受。内容要点如下: Dear teachers and students, As we all know, a terrible earthquake happened in Lushan, Sichuan Province on April 20, in which many buildings were destroyed and many people were injured. In order to help the earthquake victims to go through the hard times and rebuild their hometown, the school has called on everyone in our school, including both teachers and students, to donate money to the earthquake-stricken area. This donation is voluntary. You can give away however much you want to. The money will be collected by each class before it is handed to the Red Cross Society of our school. We hope that everyone will be kind enough to do what you can to help our fellowmen out of the difficulty. Thank you. 1.每位同学都畅谈了自己对中国梦的理解; 2.你谈到了自己的梦想; 3.如何实现自己的梦想。 注意: 1.总词数不少于100。 2.不可逐条翻译。 3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。 April 8 Monday Fine Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream.... April 8 Monday Fine Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge. To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.2014年高考英语作文热门话题之三---中学生使用iPad 假如你是李华,是一名高中生。随着科技的发展,iPad已成为中学生的新宠。用iPad既可以听音乐,阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPad的情况。信的内容必须包括以下几点: 1、使用iPad对学习的好处: 2、对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响: 3、提出自己的建议并说明理由。注意:开头已经给出,不计入总数。词数120字左右 Dear Editor, I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them. Dear Editor, I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's afashion to use them. Using an iPad, we can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it's helpful to our study, especially to our English listening.篇三:2014高考英语作文十个热门话题预测[1] 《高考英语作文十个热门话题预测》 高考英语作文热门话题之一---雅安地震 日,四川省雅安市芦山发生强烈地震,造成很大损失。学校号召全体师生向灾区捐款。请你拟一个发言稿,在学校捐款动员大会上使用。发言稿主要内容应包括: 1. 对灾区情况的简单介绍(包括地震发生时间、地点、造成的财产和人员损失等); 2. 捐款的意义(帮助灾区人民渡过难关、帮助灾区重建); 3. 如何捐款(自愿、多少不限、以班级为单位,收齐后交到学校红十字会) Dear teachers and students, As we all know, a terrible earthquake happened in Lushan, Sichuan Province on April 20, in which many buildings were destroyed and many people were injured. In order to help the earthquake victims to go through the hard times and rebuild their hometown, the school has called on everyone in our school, including both teachers and students, to donate money to the earthquake-stricken area. This donation is voluntary. You can give away however much you want to. The money will be collected by each class before it is handed to the Red Cross Society of our school. We hope that everyone will be kind enough to do what you can to help our fellowmen out of the difficulty. Thank you.
高考英语作文热门话题之二---“中国梦” 最近,你们班召开了以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动。请写一篇日记,记述班会情况及自己的感受。内容要点如下: 1.每位同学都畅谈了自己对中国梦的理解; 2.你谈到了自己的梦想; 3.如何实现自己的梦想。 April 8 Monday Fine Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge. To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.
1高考英语作文热门话题之三---中学生使用iPad 假如你是李华,是一名高中生。随着科技的发展,iPad已成为中学生的新宠。用iPad既可以听音乐,阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPad的情况。信的内容必须包括以下几点: 1、使用iPad对学习的好处: 2、对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响: 3、提出自己的建议并说明理由。 Dear Editor', I'm a senior high school student named Li Hua. Now many students have iPads and think it's a fashion to use them. U sing an iPad, we can listen to music, download a lot of learning materials and read them on the screen. Apparently, it's helpful to our study, especially to our English listening. Some students, however, bring their iPads to the classroom and listen to music without earphones, which makes the teacher and other students greatly annoyed. Some of them even waste precious time in class playing video games. In my opinion, as students, we should make good use of iPads to help achieve academic success. The classroom is a place for students to study, and thereforeconcentration is awfully needed for us to learn our lessons. Furthermore, the school should make a rule to guide the students to use iPads in a proper way. Yours sincerely, Li Hua
高考英语作文热门话题之四---H7N9流感 假设你是李华,从电视上看到H7N9流感仍然在上海流行,并有少部分人因此而丧生,你为你正在上海上学的笔友Anderson的健康与安全担心。请你给他写一封信询问他的情况,并给他提出防护建议。 要点:1、询问(他的健康状况;人们对流行疾病的反应:是否感到恐惧等) 2、建议(至少三点) Dear Anderson, From TV I know there are still many H7N9 flu cases reported recently in Shanghai and some people are even killed as a result. I’m so worried about you. So I’m writing to get to know some information about you. Are you all right ? Are there any H7N9 flu cases in your school ? Are you still afraid of this widespread disease ? To stay away from the disease, I strongly suggest you doing the following things. Firstly, you’d better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Then it would be a good idea to wash your hands more often to keep them clean. Besides, open the window to have more fresh air in the room. And last but not least, eat more fruits and vegetables to keep yourself fit and strong. So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease ! Take care and you’ll be OK. Yours, Li Hua
2高考英语作文热门话题之五---雾霾 假如你是李华,你的笔友Mike从电视上得知前段时间北京多个地方出现雾霾(haze),非常担心,写E-mail询问有关情况,请回复。回复应包括以下要点: 1.实况描述;2.对生活造成的影响; 3.成因简析与教训; 4.你个人的情况。 Dear Mike, Thank you very much for your concern. Last months several places in Beijing were blanketed with thick yellow fog. Everything around disappeared from our sight. Some highways were closed. Traffic jams were commonly seen in the streets. Many people, especially children and seniors, even found it difficult to breathe. As a result, local hospitals were crowded with people who had problems with their noses and lungs. Part of the cause was the dry weather, but the severely damaged environment contributed a lot to this nightmare. Personally I didn’t get any health problems in the haze because I stayed mostly indoors. But to make a significant change we really have to do more to protect our environment. To live a better life we have to push on with the economy, but it wound be meaningless if we have to achieve it at the cost of our breathing air. Regards! Yours, Li Hua
高考英语作文热门话题之五---中国式过马路 前不久,中央电视台“焦点访谈”栏目曾就“中国式过马路”现象进行了不少采访和评论。请用英语写一篇100-120 词的短文,结合自己的所见所闻或亲身经历描述“行人闯红灯”(pedestrians run the red light)引发的若干问题,并就此提出一些解决措施。 Not long ago, CCTV “Focus Talk” carried out many interviews and made some relevant comments on the phenomena---“Crossing roads in the Chinese style”. There is a very common phenomenon around us that people just run the light totally ignoring the running vehicles, which can lead to serious consequences. Last week a traffic accident happened near our school, a rushing car knocked down a student who was running the red light. And because of the car’s sudden stop, several cars behind crashed into each other. Of course this caused a terrible traffic jam. In my opinion, effective measures should be taken to solve the problem. First, we can make good use of the media, such as TV, newspaper, magazine, to raise people’s awareness of obeying the traffic rules and road safety. Second, government must make severe laws to punish people who dare to break the law and run the red light. 优秀作文: Not long ago, CCTV “Focus Talk” carried out many interviews and made some relevant comments on the phenomena---“Crossing roads in the Chinese style”. Take one of my experiences for example. It was a Tuesday and it rained cat and dog. There was only a few minutes left for me to go to school on time. I was so hurried that I ignored the red light. It was so dangerous for me that the car hardly hit me seriouly. From then on, I never dare to run the red light. I think it can lead to many problems. There is no doubt that it will not only make the traffic heavier but also lose your own life. As far as I am concerned, it has profound significance to take actions. For the government, they should make laws and appeal to the importance of safety. For the other people, we should cherish our lives and obey the traffic rules. 3 高考英语作文热门话题之六---光盘行动 节约是中华人民的传统美德,然而,当前国人的浪费现象却十分严重,尤其是餐桌上的浪费。请用英语写一篇100-120词的短文,描述你的一次“餐桌浪费”经历,并结合当前的“光盘行动”(Clear Your Plate Campaign)略加评论。 With large amounts of food thrown away each year, the problem of food waste is widespread in China. Last Spring Festival, my father invited several friends to dinner in a restaurant. My father ordered a lot to show respect and display generosity. What surprised me was he ordered an extra dish before we could finish all! When we stood up to leave, there were many dishes unfinished. Out of embarrassment, my father was reluctant to take the leftovers home. Later, we all shared the opinion that it was a great waste. Recently, the Clear Your Plate Campaign started nationwide. I firmly believe that if everyone does his bit, the food waste will be significantly reduced.
高考英语作文热门话题之八---食品安全 我们的身体健康与食品安全息息相关,但现在我们却面临越来越多的食品问题如染色馒头、毒奶粉。请用英语写一篇100-120词的短文,简要分析食品问题形成的原因并提出相应的解决措施。 染色馒头the industrial dye of steamed bun 毒奶粉the notorious milk powder It is universally acknowledged that the safety of food is closely related to our health. As the famous saying goes, “we are what we eat.” However, things often go contrary to our wishes since we are faced with a series of food safety problems at present, ranging from the industrial dye of steamed bun to the notorious milk powder. There are several reasons for this severe problem. First and foremost, many manufactures produce fake food of poor quality in order to get higher profits. In addition, the relevant laws and regulations are imperfect and even ineffective. Last but not least, the public especially customers from poor families, are not alert enough to the safety of food. In view of the seriousness of the problem, effective measures must be taken to improve the situation. Firstly, it is essential that relevant laws and regulations on food safety should be enforced. Secondly, the relevant department should attach more importance to supervising监督 the manufacturers. Also, the public should be trained to be alert to food quality, believing our efforts will make an enormous difference. Only by taking these actions can the problem be coped with successfully in the nearest future.
4高考英语作文热门话题之七――网络用语 目前,一些诸如GG、MM、 Xia Mi 等网络语言在青少年中极为盛行,并且出现在家庭作业报告,甚至全国入学考试的作文中。请你以 “Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited (禁止)?”为题,根据下表内容用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你自己的看法。
Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited? At present, Internet Slang, such as “GG, MM, Xia Mi”, has become popular among the teenagers. There are different opinions on Internet Slang. Some students think Internet Slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. Besides, it makes chatting on the Internet quicker. However, some other students think Internet Slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. Also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. The words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding. Every coin has two sides. In my opinion, living in the Information Age, if we don’t know the Internet Slang, we seem to fall behind the times. It will be OK as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.
高考英语作文热门话题之八---人际关系 有些高中生有时与同学发生这样或那样的矛盾或冲突,这些问题会给大家带来烦恼甚至影响大家的学习。请你用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,分析一下产生矛盾或冲突的原因,并谈谈应如何正确地与同学相处。
Classmate conflicts among senior middle school students are often heard on campus over recent years. These conflicts make the excitement of campus life grow grey and have bad effects on both their living and learning. Classmate conflicts often rise from daily tiny things such as space where to store books or notes. When personalities don’t mix, the specifics can tear classmates apart and sometimes even lead to serious conflicts. Besides, the fact that classmates hold different attitudes towards certain issues is another factor causing these conflicts. Classmate conflicts are harmful and need to be settled. Though many people think that school discipline can soften the conflicts, I believe learning to be tolerant with each other can play a more constructive role because it teaches students flexibility and the art of compromise. Meanwhile, communication contributes to the solution to this problem since many of these conflicts result from misunderstanding.
5相关热词搜索:}

我要回帖

更多关于 保持联系 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信