has nothing on等于hasnt wear anything but you吗

Holden Series II Captiva 7 Reviews - .au
Holden Series II Captiva 7
Review rating:
Umina Beach
CRAPTIVA IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Feb 16, 2015
Holden CRAPTIVA 7 CX diesel 2011, here are some of the problems that I was told by a GM representative were cosmetic
58000km Injectors seized at high speeds not allowing me to safely removed myself from the highway
Computer needed replacing at 60000km and even once it was replaced they still couldn't work out why my car couldn't start for over 1month.
Wheels needing replacing every 30000k
m due to uneven wear I was told holden lacked to put camber pins in their vehicles costing consumers a fortune in tyres and they still won't take responsibility.
75000kms wires rubbing together and burnt out turbo so my car wouldn't move faster than 40km/hr, also steering column knuckles, numerous senses been replaced, lights decided not to work, car wouldn't always start 1st go or would stall, car not shifting gears smoothly and would rev out, 3 seat belts replaced due to fraying in the traction unit, sensors throughout the car constantly being replaced
90000kms I was quoted in excess for a service by $600 more than any other dealership even though I said that was excessive and spoke to the manager I was told well its a big job, so I rang around other dealerships and contacted Gm holden and they honoured it at the rate of other dealerships, this service a shock absorber needed replacing cause it was leaking
Now Im at 116000kms and from what I believe now its my alternator and Im sure another array of problems.
to date 3 seatbelts have been replaced one due to a piece of sharp metal being caught in the seat belt from the traction unit and 2 due to severe fraying and waring.
The only cosmetic work done on my car was the fading of side skirts
POSITIVE FEEDBACK I COULD NEVER GIVE ABOUT THIS CAR OR FOR THE SUPPORT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE DEALERSHIP OR GM HOLDEN
Was this review helpful?
Charters Towers
Heap of crap
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Feb 10, 2015
Gear box blew up 10000Km, heater element cracked, computer and GPS replaced, kept locking us out, oil leaks constant, has been nothing but trouble not game to drive it out of town.
Was this review helpful?
Lake Munmorah
1 helpful vote
Glad we stopped at the test drive!
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Feb 06, 2015
Today I went shopping for a new family car and to be honest I had my heart set on the Captiva 7 lx diesel. Well I thought it was a great idea to leave the cap till last. Firstly I tried the isuzu mux, wow but noisy and uncomfortable but that was to be expected as it is more of a workhorse. Then we tried the kia sportage, yeh not bad but didn't really feel it was for me. Next was the hyundai sant f
e, very surprised by it effortless and beautiful to drive. Finally we get into the captiva (craptiva) what a friggen let down! I swear that I am grieving after having such high expectations of this monsterous piece of crap.. sure they look quite nice from the exterior but just get into the drivers seat to find out how disappointing this vehicle is. Extremely uncomfortable and a major lack of guts.i cannot believe that anyone would want to buy one of these. They are terrible and definitely not worth the money. I was sure that this was going to be the right vehicle for us but I can't say that I could recommend it to anyone. A serious let down!
1 person found this helpful, do you?
Castle Hill
5 helpful votes
2014 Captiva 7 LS petrol 2.4ltr
4 out of 5,
reviewed on Jan 24, 2015
I purchased a Captiva 7 LS MY15 on the 31/12/14 to maximise the deal that Holden was offering at the time. The MY14 were advertised at $29k Drive away but was out of stock. I managed to secure a MY15 with the colour of my choice and a number of extras including tow pack for 29K drive away with 5 years warranty. When comparing this with other vehicles at this price point, nothing came close. 30K wa
s my budget and the size and features filled my list of requirements.
I had spent many hours researching and read many negative reviews but also spoke to a number of friends that currently drive Captiva's with good reviews.
In the end it my decision to purchase one came down to value for money. I realise that a Captiva is what it is. It is not a Toyota, ford, Nissan or Mitsubishi all of which have their positives and negatives. It is also important to note that people are more likely to leave a review if they are dissatisfied with a product or service.
In my opinion, it is very comfortable to drive. Yes the suspension is firm but corners without too much body roll.
fuel consumption is high compared to what is advertised and is sitting around 13/100km much better on open road and may get better when engine is run in.
Yes, slightly underpowered for a 2.4 petrol pulling 1.8 ton but once up and going has reasonable acceleration.
Build quality is average when you consider how flimsy the steel body panels are and over use of plastic trim on the outside. The seats are not the most comfortable seats around and the fabric and carpet is on the cheaper side.
The space inside is good for the flexibility of a growing family. I run a business and the seats fold in different configurations to created a lot of storage space not to mention carrying up to 7 people. It advertises self levelling rear suspension so will be interesting to see if this works with 7 adults in the car.
Not happy with Holden's 9 month service schedule. Not necessary in my opinion with the development of quality motor oils. This is Holden's way to pull back some of their losses of $245 capped services.
So at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. If you are happy with a car that drives well, can seat up to 7 people but lacks refinement of a Japanese car then it should suit your requirements.
Please note that I have only driven 1000KM and cannot comment on the reliability but post another review in 12 months time.
For those who want to ask me more specific questions, you can contact me at .
I hope this helps?
Was this review helpful?
Captiva LX Diesel
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Jan 24, 2015
Just purchased the LX7 Diesel and what a fantastic value for money this car is. The kids love it. Just towed a boat across Australia and never missed s beat. Well Done Holden. Well featured reliable car and recommend it to anyone. Should not be overlooked, considering the layout and features it comes with standard.
Was this review helpful?
1 question
2 helpful votes
Captiva starter motor
2 out of 5,
reviewed on Jan 18, 2015
twice it would not start
not my car but family
HOLDEN you should be ashamed of yourselves selling the public a piece of junk made in Korea
and you do nothing to help people with problems with the Captiva's hold your head in shame
1 person found this helpful, do you?
Nice car with a few issues
3 out of 5,
reviewed on Jan 16, 2015
I purchased a petrol version Captiva LTZ in May 2014. Overall the car is really quite nice minus a few flaws. It is comfortable, nice to drive, great space however it takes a lot of petrol. I have tried driving it on straight country roads, around town and I ca an’t get it below 12L per 100km no matter what I do - believe me I have tried (the brochures stated 10L). There have also been a couple ot
her small issues that included a rattle behind the steering wheel and the fact that my wipers died in the middle of a massive storm. These were fixed by the service department.
Do I like the car? yes, it’s ok. Would I buy another one - No.
Was this review helpful?
4 out of 5,
reviewed on Dec 29, 2014
Have got a 2012 Holden Series II Captiva 7 3lt, the fuel was high first but got better around 20,000, 30,000 km.
Was this review helpful?
Great car. Love it.
5 out of 5,
reviewed on Dec 08, 2014
Ive had our brand new ltz 7 for 2 months now and i love it. Its only done 1300ks but hasnt missed a beat. Fuel is sitting a little high 13.2/100ks but hopefully with a bit more long distance driving over Christmas it will drop down a bit more. Revs high but whatever. Its a great family car for us. I love it. Like others i will report back once weve had it for a year :)
Was this review helpful?
Worst purchase ever made
2 out of 5,
reviewed on Nov 30, 2014
We purchased a brand new Captiva 7 12 months ago.
The car is hard on fuel even driving at 98km ph it used around 12lt+ per 100km and noisy going through gear changes among other things. We traded it on a more economical car just prior to the rego being due and had done only 7500km. I would not recommend this car to anyone
3 people found this helpful, do you?
Captiva 7 lx 2.2 diesel
3 out of 5,
reviewed on Nov 26, 2014
We purchased a Dec built 2013 LX captiva 7
2.2 Diesel
auto in May of this year. Must admit I had my doubts when I purchased it as I had read the negative comments after I had done the deal. Silly me, but I have had no problems with this vehicle what so ever. I have towed a large heavily laden trailer and she pulled well and the fuel economy was quite competitive with other diesel vehicles. My on
ly concern is that I have been informed that Holden only use environmentally friendly oils in these vehicles which causes the engine to crash around the 100 to 120 thousand mark to which Holden has not answered my question to this. Apparently this is common knowledge to most mechanics in the trade, Colorados and the Ford Ranger are in this mix also although the Ford dealers use a more suitable oil and the problem is less evident but is still there. What do others know about this.
Was this review helpful?
5 helpful votes
Piece of crapp.
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Nov 18, 2014
Bought a brand new 2014 Captiva LS in Aug 2014 or so I thought. It turned out to be a 2013 model but holden staff and management say bad luck for you it sat on the dock for so long. They couldn't care less.
Have had nothing but trouble. Yes it's bad on fuel, I've had to take time off work taking this thing back to service department twice now. Firstly the clock and radio wouldn't work. Then on a
hot day at the beach with young children it wouldn't start. Came back to the car it was unlocked, and wouldn't start. Dead. Waited an hour for RAA. Flat battery. He said this is a common occurrence with new cars, the electronics mysteriously stuff up and cause the battery to die in very short periods. I rang the service department and they claim of course they have never heard of it. What a lot of rubbish. So much for getting a new supposedly reliable car. I want to get rid of it as well. How do I go about this.
3 people found this helpful, do you?
1 of 6 pages
<< Prev Page
Questions & Answers
We have a 2012 captiva lx 7 seater turbo diesel, it has done 30000 kms. One of the injectors failed and the mechanics at holden only changed the faulty one. That&#039;s fine. My question is, is it common practice to only have one injector replaced or should they have done all four?. Also the fuel consumption has gone from a 9.4 lt/100 to 15 to/100, is this ok or does it have to do with only one injector being changed?.
Thanks in advance
Is there a panic button on the keys?
It has a horn button on the keys? You push it and it sounds your car horn so you can find your car. No idea what a panic button is.
I&#039;m with blw88 there is a button you push to sound the horn so I suppose it could be called a panic button
No mine has nothing on the keys, no buttons at all. Sounds like
good idea though
How much is a Holden captiva series 2 2013 diesel 7 seater?
Ask your question
Submit your question
Product details
Years of production
Similar SUV / 4WD
Other SUV / 4WD
Listing monitored by Holden representatives.
Join the community by writing just one review. If you're already a member,
on your Coffee Machine
Get more info
& .au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion .au. Further details in the .The Meizu M6 miniPlayer is a newcomer to the US MP3 player market. This thin flash player comes in 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB sizes to match the other players in its class: the Nano, Z5, e200, clix, and other slim high capacity flash players. This player has most of the bases covers in terms of audio codecs, including MP3, WMA, OGG, and WMA. On the video side, the miniPlayer uses XviD convertible with off the shelf software. This player has a solid set of fairly standard features with surprisingly great sound that has a killer low end. The player however, is not without faults. For the entire low down, read on&#8230;
Accessories
You will be happy with the nice set of accessories packed in with the miniPlayer. Meizu is definitely hooking you up on this one. Inside the box you will find the player, carrying pouch, strap, cleaning cloth, earbuds, standard USB cable, manual, and software for converting video. As far as additional accessories, there may not be too many, but I have already seen a clear plastic case that covers the entire player.
Even though the player is thin, it is still very solid. To prevent scratching, Meizu covered the front face and back metal with a thin scratch resistant sheet of plastic, much like a screen protector but more robust and perfectly installed. Under normal use you shouldn&#8217;t have problems with scratching up your miniPlayer.
The design falls
the design is definitely influenced by the iPod and the Nano. This becomes even more apparent when comparing the GUI.
The screen takes up the vast majority of the front, measuring in at 2.4&#8243; with 260K colors at QVGA (320&#215;240) resolution. The screen tends to wash out slightly at an angle. It is not bad, but slightly less comparable than most LCD screens when viewed off center. Otherwise the screen is very clear with a balanced color.
User Interface
The miniPlayer&#8217;s user interface is made up of a top pause/play/power button and a front hybrid touch and tactile pad. The pad has 4 tactile buttons: menu, return, forward, and back. The touch interface is a horizontal slide with a center tap to execute.
The front pad is way too small for a touch interface. It would have made a world of difference if it was a simple tactile interface. A 4-way direction pad with a menu and back button right above it would have been perfect. It also wouldn&#8217;t hurt to put some dedicated volume buttons at the top.
Keep in mind that I have a bias about touch interfaces. I find that all touch interfaces are prone to inaccurate navigation.
I had to completely rewrite this section on the user interface because of a firmware update which vastly improved the user interface. I was originally testing this player with firmware version T1.006. This had a user interface that was a complete mess and totally unacceptable. Upgrading the player to the new T1.007 firmware made a night and day difference in the user interface. Before you use this player in any capacity, check for the latest firmware updates.
The graphical user interface is simple, but has a minor learning curve. This is mainly due to inconsistencies through the players OS. For instance, the volume button is usually controlled by sliding your finger up and down the touch pad while you are in the music screen. But, if you are watching a video, the volume up is the menu button and the volume down button is the return. Then if you want to get out of watching a video, you cannot hit the menu button to take you back like in music mode because that just increases the volume. You have to hold the pause button for a few seconds to exit video mode, but don&#8217;t press it too long because you will turn the player off.
Overall the interface is good but not great. But, it has the potential to be great with future firmware improvements if Meizu follows up with customer feedback in a timely manner.
Transferring Media
Perfect. I have no complaints. It is UMS, simple drag and drop and you are ready to go. Throw your media in a folder and go refresh the library and all of your music is recognized by ID3 tags. But if you don&#8217;t like your media sorted by artist/album/genre, you can also browse by file and folder.
In future firmware updates, the Meizu miniPlayer will support PlaysForSure music services via MTP for those who are interested.
The battery is rated at 20 hours of runtime. I found under normal use the battery life to be between 14-17 hours, slightly short of the rated time but expected under real world use. The miniPlayer did very well with video playing back 5-6 hours of video by my tests.
Radio reception is fair and it depends on what headphones or earbuds you are using. The radio also features auto programming and FM recording which can be recorded at 32, 64, or 128kbps. A nice added FM feature is the ability to name and edit the stations by opening up a txt file found on the player. It makes setting and naming the stations quick and easy.
Games &#038; Tools
The M6 miniPlayer shipped with two games installed: Box Man and Hua Rong Dao. Box Man is a simple puzzle game that is mildly entertaining and a worthy time killer. Hua Rong Dao is a Chinese puzzle game where you have to slide boxes off the screen.
In addition to the games, the player also has a calendar, calculator, and stop watch. They are all straight forward and are easy to use due to the large screen.
Voice Recording
Voice recording worked just as expected. The microphone was able to pick up normal volume conversations with several people sitting around a table. You can choose from bitrates of 32, 64, or 128kbps.
Text Viewing
Supporting TXT files, the miniPlayer allows you to keep a list of your contacts or read whatever it is you guys read. Text on the 2.4&#8221; screen looks good and is very readable.
This player can handle three different photo file types, JPEG, GIF, and BMP. Your photos will ha the miniPlayer can only handle files under 1024 x 1024 pixels.
Photo browsing is laid out in a 5 x 4 thumbnail grid which can be browsed manually or put on a slide show. Music can also be played during a slide show as well. Photos can also be your background if you like.
Compatible audio formats include MP3, WMA, OGG, and WAV. Future firmware updates will support PlaysForSure based music services.
Overall I am very impressed wi it is very clean and highly customizable. A lot of players fall flat when it comes to the bass end of the sound spectrum. The miniPlayer on the other hand delivers a very defined and powerful low end. If your music is heavy on the bass you will not be disappointed. The player performs just as well in the rest of the sound spectrum.
The audio is very tweakable, with a responsive 10-band EQ, bass boost, treble boost, and SRS effects. The volume limit in firmware version T1.007 was uncapped but could be limited in a setting under the &#8220;Sound Effects&#8221; option.
The miniPlayer has very good on-the-go play list support. Tracks are added to the temporary &#8220;My Playlist&#8221; when you long press the enter key while track is highlighted. The &#8220;My Playlist&#8221; can then be saved as a new playlist. The playlists get named in a sequential format- &#8220;Playlist1&#8221;, &#8220;Playlist3&#8221;, etc.
These playlists get saved on the player as standard M3U files so they are fully editable and renameable. Those who like to listen to their music while plugged into the computer will appreciate the fact that the playlists on the device will work while plugged into your computer.
The video on the 320 x 240 pixel 2.4&#8221; screen is comfortable to watch. The frame rate is 18 FPS so may look a little choppy at those specs, especially videos with a lot of action. The compatible video format is XviD with MP3 audio up to 256kbps bitrates.
The Meizu M6 miniPlayer comes bundled with a special version of VirtualDub with profiles for converting video. It works just fine, but I found that using iriverter with a custom made profile was much easier- basically a &#8220;one click&#8221; conversion. Instructions and the custom profile for converting video using iriverter can be found in the Meizu forum.
The profile I created is scaled back to 15 FPS to save space and battery life. Video takes up a little over 2MB per minute using the iriverter program and Meizu profile.
At the time of testing, this player would not handle video that was more than 40 minutes. This is probably a bug that needs to be worked out.
Conclusion
On the downside the GUI could be more consistent. There are also some bugs to work out with playlists, track order, video length restriction and few other issues. Most of these complaints can be solved with firmware updates. Meizu seems to be dedicated to this player and is actively seeking feedback as far as bugs and feature requests, so these issues may be addressed in future firmware updates.
Despite a few firmware tweaks, I really appreciate the size and sound quality of this player. It is small with a big screen and a solid durable scratch resistant form factor. As far as sound quality, the miniPlayer runs with the big dogs, especially when it comes to lower end. Bass heads will be very pleased. The M6 miniPlayer is definitely worth considering and should be put into your comparison chart when selecting a new flash based player.
Amazon usually has a list of the best prices for the US. For the UK and the rest of Europe,
will have them in stock. Also, come and check out the
for the latest in firmware updates and news.
10-band EQ
Great sound with Clean Low End
Big Screen
UMS Drag and Drop
Video Battery Life
ID3 &#038; File Folder Browsing
Inconsistent User Interface
Unoriginal Design
Slow Start Up
Interface Bugs: Tracks Play Out of Order
Latest Articles:
abi Features
Categories
abi Reviews
abi Forums
abi Editor's Choice
SanDisk Sansa Clip+
The Clip+ has a fantasti somewhat cheap in build quality but very rugged. The interface is simple and relatively straightforward. The features on the Clip are more or less average, however it supports the alternative
firmware which provides tons of additional options (gapless playback, Replaygain, playlists, Last.fm scrobbling, etc). Read the full
or go ahead and .
The J3 is a fantastic PMP with a very nice AMOLED screen and tons of features. It sports Cowon's trademark BBE sound enhancements, and offers a customizable user interface with strong support by our user community. You can usually find it at
for the best price - and don't forget to check out our .
Microsoft Zune HD
Sure, many of us are not big fans of the walled garden, but there are a lot of great things going on with the Zune: sturdy hardware, ultra easy to use user interface, and a media player that is worthy of Editor’s Choice. You can check out our
or stop by our
for the latest info and gossip.
Phonak Audéo PFE
Phonak Audéo PFE offer outstanding c natural, dynamic mids and treble, and decent bass for a single armature in-ear phone. They handle dense, complex music very well. The PFE work well with most acoustic and some electronic music genres, but bassheads might have to look at other alternatives. They're great for sports as well, since they fit very securely. Check out our .
The Hippo VB (Variable Bass) offers a serious subwoofer for on the go, right in your head. They don’t just deliver generous quantities of punchy, textured bass, but good audio quality over the whole frequency range with decent clarity and exceptional soundstage. Exchangeable bass ports let you customize their sound to your liking. Read our in-depth .
Soundmagic E10 / E30
The Soundmagic E10 and E30 are basically right in the middle between the Phonak PFE and Hippo VB - not too analytical sounding, not too bass heavy. The E10 provide a bit more bass, the E30 a bit more clarity. Both come with a very fair price tag considering the sound quality they deliver - a great choice for the audio aficionado on a budget. Read our
reviews for more info.}

我要回帖

更多关于 anything else 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信