小青蛙的妈妈回来以后,发现少了一只小青蛙,便询问发生了什么事情,其余的小青蛙告诉她事情发生的经过。
青蛙妈妈从来没有见过牛,于是,她把肚皮鼓起来,问:“那怪物有我这么大吗?”
小青蛙摇摇头说:“可比你大多啦!”
青蛙妈妈听了很不服气,继续鼓自己的肚皮,问:“是这么大吗?”
“还要大,还要更大些呀!”小青蛙们回答说。
于是,青蛙妈妈拼命鼓气,把肚皮鼓得像个大气球。
“哦,这么大吗?”青蛙妈妈边鼓气边问。
“亲爱的妈咪啊,你还是停下来吧,那怪物实在太大了。你就别再鼓气了,你的肚皮就要破啦!”
Once there was a cow drinking water at the edge of the pound, accidently, he stepped
on a group of little frogs and killed one of them.
When mommy frog came home, she realized one of her little...我们也看到了一些鲸。英文在线翻译 过去式_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我们也看到了一些鲸。英文在线翻译 过去式
我们也看到了一些鲸。英文在线翻译 过去式
我们也看到了一些鲸。英文在线翻译 过去式We also saw some whales.满意请及时采纳,谢谢英语翻译将以下中文句子翻成英文,全部用过去式:1.我昨天参加了一个舞会.I joined a party yesterday.2.他的哥哥昨天打电话给我.His brother maked me a phone call yesterday.3.我去年到美国去.I went to America l_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译将以下中文句子翻成英文,全部用过去式:1.我昨天参加了一个舞会.I joined a party yesterday.2.他的哥哥昨天打电话给我.His brother maked me a phone call yesterday.3.我去年到美国去.I went to America l
英语翻译将以下中文句子翻成英文,全部用过去式:1.我昨天参加了一个舞会.I joined a party yesterday.2.他的哥哥昨天打电话给我.His brother maked me a phone call yesterday.3.我去年到美国去.I went to America last year.4.昨夜我遇到你的姊姊.I met your sister yesterday.5.我写了一封信给你.I was written a letter for you6.我今晨吃了一个蛋.I was ate an egg today morning.7.他昨夜整夜跳舞.He was danced all night yesterday.8.我们昨天跑了五千公尺.He was ran 5000 kolimeter yesterday.9.他昨夜非常疲倦.He was very tired yesterday.10.他昨夜去台北探访他的爸爸.He visited his father in taibei yesterday night.【练习六】 将下列的句子译成英文句子,有的用现在式,有的用过去式:1.他是一个强壮的男孩.He is a strong boy.2.他昨天生病了.He was ill yesterday.3.他每天吃一个苹果.He 4.他昨天吃了三个苹果.He has ate three apples yesterday.5.我喜欢看电影.I like to watch movies.6.我是个快乐的人.I’m a happy man.7.昨天我看了两场电影.I watched two movies yesterday.8.他昨天寄了一封信给你.He wrote a letter for you yeaterday.9.他常常抽烟.He often smokes.10.我每天读圣经.11.他昨天没有念圣经.12.他昨天没有游泳.最后三句我居然想不起该怎么写,脑袋秀逗了,
1 错 join不可以用在参加舞会活动什么的,应该用take part in 或 participate-> I took part in a dance yesterday.5 错 was written 是被动语态的构成方式,不对;还有写信给某人是write (a letter) to sb.-> I wrote (a letter) to you.6 I ate(或:had) an egg thismorning.7 He was dancing all night yesterday.8 We ran 5,000 kolimeters yesterday.9 He was very tired last night.10 改成 last night即可练习六3 He eats an apple every day.4 He ate (had) an apple yesterday.5 你的没错,不过一般用like doing较多,I like watching movies/films.6 你确定说话的人是man?I'm a happy person.8 for 改成 to,yesterday拼错10 I read the Bible every day.11 He didn't read the Bible yesterday.12 He didn't swim yesterday.
1.I went to a party yesterday. 2.made5.I wrote a letter to you.6.I had an egg this morning.7.He dance all night yesterday.8. 公尺是metre, 5 kilometres10.He visit his father ...
1 I went to a party2 made me a phone call5 I wrote a letter6 I ate an egg7 He danced8 We ran9 tired last night10 in Taibei last night3 He has an apple every day...
1 用 joined in2 make 的过去式是 made5 was written 改成 wrote6 was ate 改成 ate7 was danced 改成 danced8 was ran 改成 ran10 yesterday night 改成 last night3 He eats an apple a day.<b...用英文翻译一下这段文字、有点语法。用过去式_百度知道
用英文翻译一下这段文字、有点语法。用过去式
接着我们就去逛街! 下午的时候,它是蓝色的,或许是因为今天是劳动节而放假的缘故吧!我们踩单车的时候感觉到风在迎面扑来、弟弟一起去喝早茶今天是五一劳动节。所以我就买了下来,我们用了几个小时的时间将我们的家打扫得干干净净。我们全家都买了东西。茶楼很多人,我们决定去松山湖踩单车。今天很多商店都打折。松山湖公园风景优美。我看中了一件T恤,东西都很美味。看着家这么干净,空气非常得清新。而爸爸呢?他则看中了一双皮鞋,满载而归,而且我们还洗了被子和枕头。 晚上,心里真舒服。我一大早就和父母,而且很便宜
提问者采纳
We feel the wind when on bikes in blew on, and today it is labor day and holiday&#39, yourselves. Z, the stuff is very delicious? He then took a fancy to a pair of shoes! Then we will go shopping. lake park, it is blue. So I bought it down. Teahouse perhaps because a lot of people. We all got something, air is very pure and fresh. Today many shos sake. And dad, beautiful scenery. I took a T-shirt, we decided to go on bikes songshan lake, and very cheap! In the afternoon. I early in the morning to go with her parents and younger brother his morning teaToday is the May 1st Labour Day holiday. Evening
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 choose的过去式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信