其他类似问题
英语口语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位高手:毕业论文摘要帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
各位高手:毕业论文摘要帮忙翻译成英文
我国IT企业员工招聘选拔及培养策略研究内容提要:新经济时代拥有和创造知识与智力资本是构成企业核心竞争力的源泉,这使得招聘在企业中的地位和重要性达到了前所未有的水平。本文从我国IT企业招聘过程中的人员选拔、面试技巧、人员培养等方面入手进行分析,旨在探讨我国IT企业在招聘过程中所存在的主要问题,并提出面试技巧、培养策略等方面的建议。关键词:面试 IT企业 缺陷 策略(声明:只要人工翻译,非常感谢!)
China's IT companies to recruit staff selection and training strategy studyContent: The new economic era of ownership and creation of knowledge and intellectual capital that form the core competitiveness of enterprises and the source, which makes recruitment in the enterprise's status and importance to an unprecedented level. This paper from China's IT companies to recruit staff in the process of selecting, interviewing techniques, personnel training and other aspects analysis, aims to explore China's IT companies in the recruitment process by the main problems and proposed interview skills, training and other aspects of the proposed strategy .Key words: Interview IT companies defects strategy
其他类似问题
毕业论文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5篇英语写作品_百度知道
5篇英语写作品
少点儿字行不!!!!!!!!!1
我有更好的答案
English is growing more and more important to us in daily life. Now China is opening to all foreign coutries for investment, travelling and cultural learing. No matter you are in Nanjing Road or in Metro train, you will easily see foreigners, most of which are speaking English. The best way to learn English is practice again and again. You could choose a partner or friend to talk in English. You could always go to parties to meet foreign friends. I used to focus on writing, making my oral language quite poor so I have to practice more. After I had finished my homework yesterday afternoon, I went out for shopping. There were a lot of new garments for summer and I just picked some. Everything seemed ok, until I found I had put my bag there. Hurried back to the shop, looking around and there was no result. I had no choice but to ask the clerks whether they had seen my bag or not. Fortunately, they had reserved the bag for me. I felt so warm inside and next time, I would go there for shopping too as they are so honest. If you let me choose, I will choose Japan. Right now it is much cheaper to go to Asian countries than European ones. And in August, I do have a lot of spare time for relax. And Japan has a good view, such as FujiSan. It is also famous for its food, sushi and sashimi, which I like a lot. But one point I have to face is the language because I do not understand Japanese and Japanese cannot say fluent English. Anyway, Japan is my favorite and only choice.
其他类似问题
英语写作的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问环球雅思博雅教育怎么样_百度知道
请问环球雅思博雅教育怎么样
你好,不知道你的基础如何雅思培训机构很多,其好坏主要是看其是否专业以及是否适合你自己的基础!建议你亲自去试听一下!而且班级人数不能太多,建议维持在10-15人之间,人多了老师根本不能照顾到你你好,你只有听的份,学的好坏只能靠自己了。一定要有辅导老师进行课程辅导,主讲课讲完后,课后练习,疑难问题都需要辅导老师进行指导。我建议到我们这做个免费的英语测试;因为,老师可以给你批改测试外,还能给你做个适合你雅思学习计划如果你需要雅思学习资料和雅思备考资料可以在百度HI里和我沟通,我传给你~~
其他类似问题
环球雅思的相关知识
其他2条回答
博雅教育是环球雅思旗下,针对中小学的辅导机构,师资力量强大,教师都是教龄十多年的一线在职老师,教学经验丰富。所培养的学生均有大幅度的提高。是您可信赖的培训机构。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信