联系站长:你现在的位置 : &
小学六年级英语试题相关文章推荐
小学六年级英语试题栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动谁有小学生六年级英语竞赛选择题,带答案,越难越好,最好每个题代表不同语法。_百度知道
谁有小学生六年级英语竞赛选择题,带答案,越难越好,最好每个题代表不同语法。
择优录取,好的还要追加分,心动不如行动。
提问者采纳
牛津六年级英语精选选择题1.( )I have a new wallet.It’s my birthday present _____ my aunt. a.for b.from c.of 2.( )Nancy ____ at the back of the bus ,suddenly the bus ______ . a.sitted,stoped b.sited,stopped c.sat,stopped 3.( )Here’s ______ interesting book for you. a./ b.an c.a 4.( )Would you please show _____how to ____ a cake? a.me,make b.us,making c.we,making 5.( )We ______ read in the sun.It’s bad for our ______. a.can’t,ears b.must,eyes c.shouldn’t,eyes 6.( )What _____ is it today? It’s__________. a.day,the 6th of June b.date, on the 6th of June c.date, the 6th of June 7.( )---Is this comb _____?---Yes,it is mine. a.your b.your comb c.yours 8.( )---Is this _____ comb?---Yes,it is mine. a.your b.your comb c.yours 9.( )Who are they talking ______? a.to b.about c.of 10.( )---Was she at home?----___________. a.Yes,he was. b.Yes,she is. C.Yes,she was. 11.( )______ is his favourite holiday? a.When b.What C.Who 12.( )In ___ word“pineapple”,we can find a ‘pine’and_____’apple’. a.a;an b. a c.an 13.( )Where ____ you go last Sunday? a.are b.were c.did 14.( )Would you like ______ ice cream? a.any b.many c.some 15.( )Do you like_______ TV? a.watching b.watch C.to watch 16.( )Would you like_____TV? a.watching b.watch C.to watch 17.( )What else ____ you do after we had supper? a.do b.are c.did 18.( )We _____ to _____ football last weekend. a.wanted,play b.wanted.played c.played 19.( )We______ basketball and _____ some housework three days ago. a.played,do b.played,did c.play,did 20.( )What do you want to do ____ the weekends? a.on b.at c.in 21.( )What did you and your friends do _____ different holidays? a.in b.on c.at 22.( )----When’s your birthday?---It’s on the ____ of November. a.twentieth –one b.twentieth-first c.twenty-first 23.( )What’s come before Christmas? a.Halloween b.New Year’s Day c.Spring Festival 24.( )Jack is reading____ book and ____ book is not his. a.a;a b.the c.a;the 25.( )Lily always _____lots of questions. a.have b.is having c.has 26.( )What _____ the signs _____? a.mean b.mean c.meaning 27.( )The Music Room is on _______in this building. a.second b.the second c.two 28.( )It’s time _____ have some juice. a.for b.of c.to 29.( )----What is the third day of a week?---__________ a.Wednesday b.Thursday c.Tuesday 30.( )I learn a lot _____ public signs. a.about b.of about
c.from 31.( ) Where___ you yesterday?I____ at a camp. a.are,am b.were c.was 32.( )My birthday is ______ August of December. a.in b.on互础忿渡莜盗冯醛辅互 c.at 33.( )What are they talking_____? a.to b.about c.with 34.( )Mike is telling____ his mother _____ the party. a.about b./ c./;about 35.( )talking ____his teacher _____this homework.. a.about b.with c.with 36.( )Please sit in front of _____. a.her b.he c.I 37.( )_____you tired that day? a.Did b.Were c.Do 38.( )Are you feel tired that day? a.Did b.Were c.Do 39.( )______come to YangLing’s birthday party? a.Would like to b.Would you like to c.Would you like 40.( ) All the_____ are playing____ now. a.students,the cards b.cards c.cards 41.( )______your new sweater ___ me,please. a.Sto b.Gfor c.Sto 42.( )____the magazine____ me. a.G for b.Gto c.Gfrom 43.( )My skateboard is on ______Lucy’s desk. a.the b./ c.that 44.( )Happy birthday!---______ a.Happy birthday,too. bThanks. c.Me too. 45.( )Today is my birthday.---_______ a.Thank you. bHappy birthday. C.Oh,when? 46.( )The sign ‘keep off the grasss’means_________________. a.we shouldn’t keep off the grass b. we should keep off the grass c.we should walk on the grass. 47.( )It’s very hot. Jim is __________ his coat. a.putting on b.taking off c.taking of 48.( )________ make noise,they are ______ music. a.Don’t;listening b.No;listening to c.Don’listening to 49.( )Your books are under the desk.Please pick ____. a.them up. b.up them c.up it 50.( )The_______ children are watching the ______race. a.excited b.exciting c.excited 51.( )I’d like to learn a lot _______ volleyball. a.of b.about c.from 52.( )____ do you go home every day?On foot. a.What b.Who c.How 53.( )---____you like a VCD?---_______Yes,please. a.Do b.Would c.Are 54.( )Kate’s birthday is ______soon.I will make a card ____ him. a.comeing,for 55.( )I want to buy some flowers____ my mother. a.to b.for c.give 56.( )We’re in the ______ school,but in ______classes. a.different b.same c.same 57.( )The sign’No littering’______we_______litter here. a.mean shouldn’t b.should c.shouldn’t 58.( )I usually________ oranges____ the farmer on a farm. a.picks,with b.and c.with 59.( )Can I take a walk? a.Yes,Ican. b.No, you can. C.Yes,you can.. 60.( )She must ____clothes every day. a.washes b.washs c.wash 61.( )Look, they _____an Maths class. a.had b.are having c.have 62.( )He usually ______to music on Sundays. a.listens b.listened c.listening 63.( )I_____ oranges that day. a.pick b.picks c.picking 64.( )Easter is in____ or _______. a.March,April b.May,June c.October. 65.( )They often give presents _______ their friends at Christmas. a.to b.for c.of 66.( )I will buy some presents ______ my good friends. a.to b.for c.from 67.( )He asked me_______the CDs to the Music room. a.take b.took c.to take 68.( )Open________for me. a.my b.me c.mine 69.( )The books are_______,but where are______? a.ours b.ours c.your 70.( )The wallet is for_____. a.her b.hers c.she 71.( )The wallet is_____. a.her b.hers c.she 72.( )The wallet is from_____. a.her b.hers c.she 73.( )We visited our ________this weekend. a.grandparents’ b.grandparents c.grandpresent 74.( )The teapots are_______. a.grandparents’ b.grandparents c.grandpresent 75.( ) The teapots are for_______. a.grandparents’ b.grandparents c.grandpresent 76.( )I went to the park and_____my good friend Jim.. a.see b.seed c.saw 77.( )I went to _____ my good friend Jim.. a.see b.seed c.saw 78.( )My present is nice,what about______? a.you b.your c.yours 79.( )I am opening my present,what about _____? a.you b.your c.yours 80.( )The bus _____and an old man_____ off. a.got b.got c.get 81.( )I am ____ a book about a farm now. a.looking b.reading c.watching 82.( )He needs a _____to listen to music. a.camera b.songbook c.Walkman 83.( )Lucy likes_______ stamps. a.collecting b.collect c.collects 84.( )Three days ago,I ______ to the zoo and I ____ very happy. a.am b.were c.was 85.( )I usually ____ a big lunch with my family on New Year’s Day. a.eat b.have c.had
提问者评价
其他类似问题
六年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013北师大版六年级下册英语单项选择题专项训练试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013北师大版六年级下册英语单项选择题专项训练试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013北师大版六年级下册英语单项选择题专项训练试题
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m &小学六年级英语单项专项训练60题(&&& )1.An elephant is_________than a horse.&&&&& A.big&&& B. bigger&&& C. the biggest (&&& ) 2、Do you have ______brothers& _____sisters?&&&&&&&& A some or&&& &&&B any and&&& &&&C& any or (&&& ) 3、A: ______younger, you or Tom ?&&& B: Tom is&&&&&&& A Whose&& &&&B Who’s&& &&&&C& Who (&&& ) 4、A: Can I have _____ milk, Mr Li?&&& B: Of course.&&A. some&&&&B. a& &&&&&C.any(&&& ) 5、Can he ____fast?&&&&&& A. swimming& &&&B. swims&&& &&&C. swim(&&& ) 6、Liu Tao _____well in PE.& &&&&&& A. don’t do& &&&B. doesn’t do& &&&C. isn’t do(&&& ) 7、A: What are the boys doing?&&& B: They ________.&&A. play basketball&B. playing basketball& C. are playing basketball(&&& ) 8、_____can I get to the shopping center ?----By bus.&&&&&&& A. Where&& &&&B. How&& &&&&C. When (&&& ) 9、David’s parents ______for a walk in the park last night.&&&&&&& A. went&&&& &&&B. goes&& &&&&C. go(&&& ) 10、A: _____ it often rain in the spring?&&& B: Yes, it _____.&&A. Does& does&&&B. Did& did&& &&&C. Does do.(&&& ) 11. He usually _____ to the park on Sundays.&&A. go&&&&&B. goes&&&&&C. went(&&& ) 12. Where _____ you just now? I _____ in the bedroom.&&&&&& A. are am&&&&B. were& was&&&C. were am(&&& ) 13.My father __________football every week.&&&&& A. played&& B. plays&& C. playing(&&& ) 14.I played basketball in the playground __________ weekend.&&&&&& A. last&&& B. next&&&& C. this (&&& ) 15.My grandparents often __________ in the evenings. &&&&&&& A. watches&&&&&&&& B. watch TV&&&&&&&& C. watched TV(&&& ) 16.Did Rose& __________ last Sunday?&&&&&& A. went swimming&& B. read a book&&&&&& C. taking pictures(&&& ) 17.Tom& __________ very happy last night..&&&&&& A. looks&&& B. is&&&&& C. was(&&& ) 18. __________ was your last trip?& Last weekend.
&&&&& A. When&& B. Where& C. How(&&& ) 19.What& __________ you& __________ for the last day of the holiday?&&&&& A. do, do&&&&&&&&&& B. did, do&&&&&&&&& C. do, did(&&& ) 20.They________ to Harbin on the 3rd.&&&&&&&&&& A. leave, got&&&&&&&& B. left , get&&&&&&&&& C. left,& got(&&& ) 21.She __________ homework last night.&&&&&&&&&& A. doesn’t , do&&&&&&& B. don’t ,did&&&&&&&& C. didn’t ,do(&&& ) 22.He has nothing to do. He is& __________.& &&&&&&&& A. tired&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&& C. bored(&&& ) 23. What did you do& __________ your holiday ?&&&&&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. at(&&& ) 24. He& __________ in the river last week.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. swam&&&&&&&& B. swims&&&&&&& C. swum(&&& ) 25. --Can you& __________?&& -- Yes, I& __________ last night.&&&&&&&&&&& A. dance, danced&& B. dances, dance& C. danced ,danced(& )26. Which is_________,this one or that one?A. interesting&&& B. more interesting&&&& C. the most interesting(& )27. She is the __________girl in her class.A. taller&& B.heavier& C.fattest(& )28. This movie is ____________________of all.A. exciting&& B. more exciting&&& C. the most exciting (& )29. September is& __________month of the year.A. nine&& B. nineth&& C.the ninth (& )30.We wanted__________(buy) a book for him.A. to buy&& B.buy&&& C.buying(& )31. There are 12_____at the bus stop .A. bus&& B. ship&& C. buses(& )32. _____is the cinema ?& It’s near the bookstore .A. Where&& B. when&& C. Who (& )33. I often go to school on foot , but I____ go by bus .A. usually&& B. often&&& C. never(& )34. Go straight _____five minutes .Then turn right .A. at&& B. for&&&& C. on(& )35. My grandparents usually climb mountains _____4:00 p.m on Saturdays.A. at&& B. on&&&& C. of(& )36. _____ Chen Jie go to the pet shop on foot ?& No, she& _____.A. D doesn’t&& B. Do; don’t&&& C. Is; isn’t(& )37. Tom , let’s _____to the zoo together .A. going&& B. go&& C. goes(& )38. ______Amy and Ann watch TV every night ?& No, they ____.A. D doesn’t&& B. Do; don’t&& C. A aren’t(& )39. My father likes _____newspapers at night .A. reading&& B. reads&& C. read (& )40. Last Sunday,Ken and I ________Mocky to a bookstore.&A. take& B.took& C. will take(& )41. It's _______________________cloth in the world.A.most beautiful&& B. more beautiful&& C. the most beautiful(& )42. _____Mike doing homework ?Yes , he ____.A. Are&&& B. Is&&&&&& C. Does(& )43. Judy’s home is on the _____floor .A. three&& B. third&&& C. thirteen(& )44. When do we go to the party ? _____.A. At 9:00&&& B. By subway&& C. Tom(& )45. I’m going to the library ____Amy .A. and&& B. or&&& C. with(& )46. Do you often _____ magazines at night ?A. reading&& B. reads&& C. read(& )47. Look, John is _____pictures .A. drawing&& B. draw&&& C. draws(& )48. Alice and Ann usually _______on Sundays.A. clean the room&& B. cleaning the room& C. cleans the room(& )49. I want to be _____teacher one day .&& A. an English&& B. a English&&& C. doctor (& )50. _____your mother a nurse?& No, she is a& teacher .A. Do&&&&& B. Does&&&&&&& C. Is (& )51.Tom can _____kites.A. make& B. makes&& C.making&(& )52. How many _____are there in your city ?A. library&&& B. librarys&& C. libraries(& )53.Thank you for____ to me .&A. telling&& B. tells&& C.tell(& )54. Look , there are many _____on the desk .A. dictionarys&& B. dictionary&&&& C. dictionaries(& )55. Do you have _____comic books ?A. many& B. any&& C. some(& )56. He _________ his grandparents next week.A. will visit& B. visited& C. visit(& )57. What_______you ______yesterday afternoon?&&&&&& I read an interesting book.&& A. do do&& B. did do&& C. are do(& )58. Ken ________his old friend last week.&&& A. met& B. meets&& C. will meet(& )59. We decided______________ it &&&&&& A. to buy&& B. buys&& C. bought(& )60. What_______he doing? He's sleeping.A. is& B.does&&& C. do(& )61.He asked us ________(give) him some money.&&&& A.to give& B.gave&& C.giving& (&& )62.I was ________(puzzle).&&&&&& A.puzzle& B.puzzled C.puzzling(&&& )63.__________ me the recipe,please.&&&&&& A.To tell B.Tell C.Telling(&&& )64.Everyone was____________.(surprise)&&&&&& A.surprise& B.surprising C.surprised(&&& )64.Please show______ your watch.&&&&&& A.his& B.him&& C.he(&&& )65.Yesterday my mother bought________ a new skirt.&&&&&& A.I& B.me&& C.mine&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?小学六年级英语试题_免费试题试卷下载
首页 上一页}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学六年级英语试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信