请大家帮我翻译一下谢谢的英文是什么么,谢谢

我的英文简历有一段话不知道怎么翻译,请大家帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了!_百度知道
我的英文简历有一段话不知道怎么翻译,请大家帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了!
负责电话接听及转接,及时报修工程并录入表格个人评价:本人具有较强的责任心及服务意识;善于沟通并富有团队协作精神;具有良好的学习及适缉孩光绞叱悸癸溪含娄应能力。为人热情,待人接物得体大方,亲和力强且具有较高的职业稳定性。
提问者采纳
Responsible for telephone answering and forwarding, timely repair engineering and entry form.Personal assessment: I have a strong sense of responsibility
good at communication and full of tea have a good learning ability and adaptability. Enthusiastic people缉孩光绞叱悸癸溪含娄 the way one gets along with people, decent and generous, affinity is strong and has the advantages of higher occupation stability.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文简历的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英文高手帮我用英文翻译一下! 很重要的,谢谢!
请英文高手帮我用英文翻译一下! 很重要的,谢谢!
我那天很好对不起,我没有帮到你。
能够和你相识一场,是我的缘分。
那次事件,对你实在太大影响了。
身为你的朋友,我竟然不能帮到你。
我现在还很好悔,很好悔。
对不起,对不起。这我唯一可以说的话。
希望你可以拥有另一个新的人生。
我们一定会再见的。
我那天很好对不起,我没有帮到你。
★I am very that day good sorry, I have not helped you.
能够和你相识一场,是我的缘分。
★Can be acquainted with one another with you, is my fate.
那次事件,对你实在太大影响了。
★That event, affected too greatly really to you.
身为你的朋友,我竟然不能帮到你。
★The body for yours friend, I cannot help you unexpectedly.
我现在还很好悔,很好悔。
★I now also very good regret, very good regret.
对不起,对不起。这我唯一可以说的话。
★Sorry, sorry. This I may say only words.
希望你可以拥有另一个新的人生。
★Hoped that you may have another new life.
我们一定会再见的。
★Our certain meeting goodbye.
其他回答 (2)
That day I was very sorry, I did not help you.
An acquaintance with you is my fate.
The impact of the incident for you is too great.
As your friend, I can not even help you.
I am very sorry, very sorry.
I'm sorry, sorry. This is the only word I can say.
I hope you can have another new life.
We will see each other again.
O(∩_∩)O~
well that day and sorry that I didn't help you .
It's my luck by which we are brought together.
That incident made a immense influence on you
As your friend I even could do nothing
I have regreted so much
Sorry is my only response to you
I hope you'll have a new life
We'll meet in the future!
希望楼主和朋友平安幸福
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译请英语达人帮我翻译一下这段工程英语谢谢啦,机器的翻译一律举报!1.Remove rock encountered in areas requiring excavation using mechanical methods (such as ripping,wedging,or impact) to reduce the rock to manageable sized fragments unless the ex_百度作业帮
英语翻译请英语达人帮我翻译一下这段工程英语谢谢啦,机器的翻译一律举报!1.Remove rock encountered in areas requiring excavation using mechanical methods (such as ripping,wedging,or impact) to reduce the rock to manageable sized fragments unless the extent and character of the rock is such that the use of explosive methods is warranted.Perform drilling and blasting for the excavation of rock in accordance with the requirements of Specification CS-10-002.2.代招(汉译英)
1.Remove rock encountered in areas requiring excavation using mechanical methods (such as ripping,wedging,or impact) to reduce the rock to manageable sized fragments unless the extent and character of the rock is such that the use of explosive methods is warranted.Perform drilling and blasting for the excavation of rock in accordance with the requirements of Specification CS-10-002.清理工作区遇到的石块,需要使用机械方式进行挖掘作业(如使用劈、楔或撞击),将石块减小为易操作的碎块大小.如石块大小与属性不适于挖掘作业处理,则允许使用爆破方式处理.在对石块进行钻探和爆破作业时,应当遵循CS-10-002规范的操作要求.2.代招(汉译英)你这里信息太少,不知道指什么,如果是招聘职位的话,英文写成:XXX Needed / WantedRecruit for XXXXXX Recruiting即可.原文翻译如上供参考,不明白可继续提问.若回答对您有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮.
执行钻井和符合要求的规格 CS-10-002 岩石开挖爆破。英文翻译,请帮我把下面的文章用英文翻译一下吧!!谢谢!!_百度知道
英文翻译,请帮我把下面的文章用英文翻译一下吧!!谢谢!!
员工激励机制的好坏对于企业是至关重要的、主动性和创造性,实现企业的可持续发展,激励有很深的实际内容。文章在分析企业现行员工激励机制存在的问题的基础上,更有抽象的、提高激励意识,也有精神上的,充分发挥员工的工作积极性目前越来越多的组织更加关注调动员工积极性和工作效率方面的问题。激励有很多方面。激励并非人们所说的奖励那样简单。使其能够更有效地激励员工;有具体的、提高激励技能3方面畅谈了对现代员工如何进行激励的问题。了解员工特点,有物质的。文章从学习激励理论,制定出了相应的对策,更是一项挑战,因为它可以直接影响到企业的成败、激励有的放矢和把握激励原则。而激励员工已经成为管理者的一项技能,从而形成一套良好的激励机制
提问者采纳
and realize the sustainable development of the enterprise.Employees of incentive mechanism for enterprise is crucial, initiative and creativity. Understanding staff characteristics, more abstract, spiritual, and formulate the corresponding countermeasures. There are many aspects, because it can directly affect the enterprise&#39, incentive material, improve incentive consciousness, have deep actual content. Article from learnis work enthusiasm, give full play to the staff's success, motivation and grasp principle, is a challenge, thus forming a good incentive mechanism. Based on the analysis of current enterprise employees incentive mechanism on the basis of the existing problems. So it can more effectively motivate employeesAt present more and more organization to pay more attention to mobilize stuff and work efficiency. Motivation is not as simple as rewards people say. To motivate employees and managers have become a skill, located in three aspects to improve incentive skill of modern ent to motivate employees, There are specific
提问者评价
非常感谢!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
because it can directly affect the success or failure of the enterprise. About staff characteristics, raise awareness inspire. The quality of staff incentives for business is crucial, the actual content of a deep motivation. There are many incentives. Incentive awards are not a have a specific and more abstract, but also spiritual, targeted incentives and grasp the principles of motivation to improve skills of three aspects of motivation talked about how to motivate employees to modern problems, it is a challenge. Articles from learning motivation theoryMore and more organizations pay more attention to mobilizing the enthusiasm and efficiency of staff issues, the enterprise&#39. To enable them to more effectively motivate staff, initiative and creativity, some material. And motivate staff has become ths sustainable development. The article analyzes the existing enterprise employees incentives based on the problems and formulate countermeasures, give full play to staff enthusiasm, thus forming a good incentive mechanism
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我用英语翻译一下以下的句子。谢谢。_百度知道
请帮我用英语翻译一下以下的句子。谢谢。
6.我发现他是有很幽默的人,她被选为学生会主席.5.2,因为他生在本世纪之初1.3.这种税被称为所得税.有些人把苏州叫做东方的威尼斯.4.全国人民代表大会宣布这地区为国家公园.最近.这本字典被认为是最好的几本之一.8.那孩子被取名为纪初.7.这使他一夜之间成了英雄
the Oriental Venice&quot.5.2.4; Union.He was made a hero overnight.The dictionary is considered one of the best.6.The child was named &s humourous, she has been elected as the president of the Students&#39.Some title Suzhou wiht &quot1.7;s Congress declare the reJi Chu&quot.3.I find that he&#39.The National People&#39.8; because he was born at the beginning of this century.This sort of tax .Recently
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信