he has a great birthday parat陈述句改为一般疑问句句___ he ___ a

1.Please tell me if he ____ to my birthday party ,if he ____ time tomorrow evening.A.has B.will have2.--I don't know ____ he will come tomorrow.--Don't worry._________he comes.I'll let you know.A.whet_百度作业帮
1.Please tell me if he ____ to my birthday party ,if he ____ time tomorrow evening.A.has B.will have2.--I don't know ____ he will come tomorrow.--Don't worry._________he comes.I'll let you know.A.whet
1.Please tell me if he ____ to my birthday party ,if he ____ time tomorrow evening.A.has B.will have C.will have2.--I don't know ____ he will come tomorrow.--Don't worry._________he comes.I'll let you know.A.whether,If B.if,WhetherC.when,Whether D.that,Iftake part in 与attend )13.He has decided to ___Dr.Martin’s birthday party.A.take part in B.join C.join in D.attend Dr.Martin’s birthday party 这个不是一项活动吗take part in 后面不是应该加活动吗这个为什么选D不选A_百度作业帮
take part in 与attend )13.He has decided to ___Dr.Martin’s birthday party.A.take part in B.join C.join in D.attend Dr.Martin’s birthday party 这个不是一项活动吗take part in 后面不是应该加活动吗这个为什么选D不选A
take part in 与attend )13.He has decided to ___Dr.Martin’s birthday party.A.take part in B.join C.join in D.attend Dr.Martin’s birthday party 这个不是一项活动吗take part in 后面不是应该加活动吗这个为什么选D不选A
take part in 多指“参与(活动、运动会、比赛和竞赛等)” .有自己作为某活动的一分子积极参与的意思.如:take part in the race【参加比赛】而attend多指“出席、参加(会议、讲座、演出等)”.自己并不作为该活动过程的主导者.习惯性搭配如:参加会议,出席会议attend the party:出席宴会attend class:上课
参加聚会,用attend
the party(这也算是习惯用法了)take part in 是指参到某一团体中
take part in [简明英汉词典]v.参与, 参加attend [简明英汉词典][E5tend]vt.出席, 参加, 照顾, 护理, 注意vi.专心, 留意
attend有出席的意思,不单单是参加。
"take part in"表示参加、加入,指参加某一活动并在其中起积极作用;join表示参加、加入时,着重从旁观者或外人的地位成了某党派、团体、人群、游戏等中的一个成员;attend在这里是及物动词,指参加(会议或仪式、婚礼、葬礼、典礼、上课、上学、听报告等)。强调的是发生这一动作的本身...
take part in强调自己能参与进去的活动(如游戏,游玩的活动中);此处强调的是出席He told me he__ (go) to the beach yesterday.He told me he __ (call) me the next day.He told his mother he __ (visit) the Great Wall the next day.He told her he __ (want) to have a birthday party.Ben told Lana that Marcia __ a surprise for her.A.will _百度作业帮
He told me he__ (go) to the beach yesterday.He told me he __ (call) me the next day.He told his mother he __ (visit) the Great Wall the next day.He told her he __ (want) to have a birthday party.Ben told Lana that Marcia __ a surprise for her.A.will
He told me he__ (go) to the beach yesterday.He told me he __ (call) me the next day.He told his mother he __ (visit) the Great Wall the next day.He told her he __ (want) to have a birthday party.Ben told Lana that Marcia __ a surprise for her.A.will have B.is going to have C.world have D.are having
He told me he (went) to the beach yesterday.He told me he (would call) me the next day.He told his mother he (would visit) the Great Wall the next day.He told her he (wanted) to have a birthday party.Ben told Lana that Marcia (C.would have) a surprise for her.A.will have B.is going to have C.would have D.are having
能解释一下为什么吗
间接引语的动词填空牵涉到时态一致的问题,即主句为过去时,从句也要变为跟过去有关的时态。
其中的第2、3、5句都是说将来的情况,本来是要用will加原形,因为主句的时态原因,要改为would加原形,也就是过去将来时。
其中的1和4句并不是说将来的,只要改为过去式就行了。句型转换1.Mary went to the park last Saturday.(改成一般疑问句,并作否定回答)2.He (drank a lot of milk) when he was ill.(对括号部分进行提问)3.Liu Wei sang and danced on his birthday (at home).(对括号部分进行提_百度作业帮
句型转换1.Mary went to the park last Saturday.(改成一般疑问句,并作否定回答)2.He (drank a lot of milk) when he was ill.(对括号部分进行提问)3.Liu Wei sang and danced on his birthday (at home).(对括号部分进行提
句型转换1.Mary went to the park last Saturday.(改成一般疑问句,并作否定回答)2.He (drank a lot of milk) when he was ill.(对括号部分进行提问)3.Liu Wei sang and danced on his birthday (at home).(对括号部分进行提问)4.I watch TV the day before yesterday afternoon.(改为否定句)5.He didn't answer my question.(改为一般疑问句)6.She was very sad at the news.(改为一般疑问句)
1.Mary went to the park last Saturday.(改成一般疑问句,并作否定回答)Did Mary go to the park last Saturday No,She didn't.2.He (drank a lot of milk) when he was ill.(对括号部分进行提问)What did he do when he was ill 3.Liu Wei sang and danced on his birthday (at home).(对括号部分进行提问)Where did Liu Wei sing and dance on his birthday 4.I watch TV the day before yesterday afternoon.(改为否定句)I did n't watch TV the day before yesterday afternoon.5.He didn't answer my question.(改为一般疑问句)Did he answer your question 6.She was very sad at the news.(改为一般疑问句)Was hse very sad at the news 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
1 ---Did Mary go to the park last Saturday?
---No,she didn't.2
What did he do when he was ill?3
Where did Liu Wei song ang dance on his birthday?4
I don't watch TV the day before yesterday afternoon.5
Did he answer my question?6
Was she very sad at the news?
1.Mary went to the park last Saturday.(改成一般疑问句,并作否定回答)answer:Did
Saturday?(这种过去式的提问,谓语是行为动词的,就都在句首加Did,然后动词还原)No,she
didn‘t 2.He (drank a lot of...阅读,回答:My Chen has a big wallet,but hedoes not always bring__money with him when he goes out.He likes going shopping,but he seldom buys things__himself.Today is his little daughter's birthday.He wants to buy something as a birthday___,so_百度作业帮
阅读,回答:My Chen has a big wallet,but hedoes not always bring__money with him when he goes out.He likes going shopping,but he seldom buys things__himself.Today is his little daughter's birthday.He wants to buy something as a birthday___,so
阅读,回答:My Chen has a big wallet,but hedoes not always bring__money with him when he goes out.He likes going shopping,but he seldom buys things__himself.Today is his little daughter's birthday.He wants to buy something as a birthday___,so he goes into a shopping mall.He looks here and there,and wants to__all the nice things he sees.But he knows that he cannot buy everything.His little daughter is good at__and like music,but she does not know how to use a CD player.Finally,Mr Chen sees two lovely teddy bears and decides to buy them.His little daughter is very happy.She says her father is the best father in the world.a.some& b.much& c.many2.a.for& b.to& c.from3.a.party& b.cake& c.present4.a.eat& b.buy& c.give5.a.drawing& b.running& c.singing二.选择括号部分读音与其它单词不同的词1a..f(a)ce&& b.st(ay)& c.fount(ai)n2.b(ear)& b.n(ear)& c.h(ear)3.a.s(ou)the&& b.cr(ow)& c.l(ou)d4.a.(b)rush& b.ta(b)le& c.clim(b)5.a.f(o)rest&& b.sm(o)king& c.tomat(o)三.根据音标写单词1./tɔi/ ʌ为C相反方向& 2./jiə/& 3./kəunt/& 4./'bʌt(ə)n/ ʌ为A不要中间一横& 5./'məutəbaik/第2,第一个单词应是;s(ou)th
一、完型填空:(B)1 a.some b.much c.many(A)2.a.for b.to c.from(C)3.a.party b.cake c.present(B)4.a.eat b.buy c.give(C)5.a.drawing b.running c.singing二、选择括号部分读音与其它单词不同的词:(C)1a..f(a)ce b.st(ay) c.fount(ai)n(A)2.b(ear) b.n(ear) c.h(ear)(A)3.a.s(ou)thern b.cr(ow) c.l(ou)d(C)4.a.(b)rush b.ta(b)le c.clim(b)(A)5.a.f(o)rest b.sm(o)king c.tomat(o)三、根据音标写单词:1 /tɔi/ toy 2./jiə/ year3./kəunt/ count4./'bʌt(ə)n/ button5./'məutəbaik/ motorbike}

我要回帖

更多关于 改为反义疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信