求一篇题目为“an incident of misunderstanding作文 between you and your mother”的英语作文,急。。

新世纪大学英语综合教程1 - 单元话题作文范文(秦秀白版)_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 新世纪大学英语综合教程1 - 单元话题作文范文(秦秀白版)
新世纪大学英语综合教程1 - 单元话题作文范文(秦秀白版)
1. In about 100-120 words, write about an incident of misunderstanding between you and your mother/father. Tell us
about how it all started and what happened in the end.
2. In about 100-120 words, describe the similarities and differences in the way your father and mother show their love
for you . Be sure to give examples.
▆ Sample essay for Task 1
A misunderstanding between my mother and I
One afternoon, I was wandering along the main street of our small town with a friend. Suddenly I saw my mother. She was behaving very strangely. She looked around her before going quickly into a shop. When she came out, she had a box in her hand. I was terrified. I knew some of my villagers resorted to theft because they were poor. The thought that my mother could be one of them drove me crazy. I was determined to find out the truth from her. When I questioned her, tears filled her eyes. She told me she was collecting beer cans from some kind shop owners who offered them to her, but would feel embarrassed if she was seen by others. I cried and hugged her and felt sorry that I had misunderstood my own mother.
▆ Sample essay for Task 2:
My parents’ love
My parents differ greatly in showing their love for me. While my mother appears more anxious and depressed if anything goes wrong with me, my father tends to be silent and expresses his concern for me mainly through actions rather than words. I still remember the day when I left home for university. When my mother was in tears and kept giving me endless advice, my father remained silent. But when he saw an ice-cream man on the platform, he rushed towards him and got me an ice-cream just before the train started to move. I learned from my mother later that my father locked himself up in his room after returning home and cried for the first time in his life. I never expected that my departure would trigger such an emotional response from my father.
1. In about 100-120 words, write about a conflict you once had with your parents .You can start with either of the following openings:
I was very unhappy with my mother/father the other day…
I was grateful that my mother/father criticised me the other day…
2.Describe your attitude toward your father or mother when you were a teenger. When you could not agree with each other, what did you do? Use an incident from daily life to support the description.
▆ Sample essay for Task 1:
I was very unhappy with my mother /father the other day. . .
I was very unhappy with my father the other day. He must have called out to me for help with some housework, but I was so absorbed in reading that I did not hear him. He stepped into my room , apparently in anger, grabbed my book and threw it on the floor. I got upset and insisted he should pick it up and apologize to me. When he remained silent, I ran out and went off to play games with friends in the neighbourhood. When it was turning dark, I saw my father looking for me. He patted me on the head walked back home with me, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. When I got home, I saw my book had "returned" to my reading table.
▆ Sample essay for Task 2:
I was very grateful that my mother /father criticised the other day. . .
I was grateful that my mother criticised me the other day. I had been asking her for money to buy all kinds of things that my friends have--a new pair of shoes or some new clothes. Every time I was refused, I played the same trick -- threatening to pour the dish she cooked for the family into the river. My mother gave in each time I threatened to do that, but one day, she criticised me really hard. She scolded me for being selfish and inconsiderate and asked me to sit in a corner and reflect on my own behavior. I could not believe my mother could be so angry with me and I grew afraid. I learned a good lesson and changed a lot afterwards. I was thankful that my mother made me realize my mistakes. ▆ Sample essay for Task 2:
I was so proud of my father
My father is a well-known carpenter in my village. I still remember that when I was in my mid-teens, I used to adore him make furniture for the villagers. He not only had good skills, but he was also willing to help the villagers with minor repairs such as mending a broken window frame or fixing a door, without charge. All the villagers respected him. They also paid me compliments when they saw me helping him , saying that I would grow up to become honest and industrious just like my father. I was so proud that I had a father who was so well respected.
Word文档免费下载:
新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白Unit 7 Interpersonal Re_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 7 Interpersonal Relationship: Keys to the ...新世纪大学英语综合教程1_课后答案_第二版__秦秀白_Unit_1_Key to Some Exercises_U1_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新世纪大学英语综合教程1_课后答案_第二版_...新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白 Unit 6 Civility and Go_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 6 Civility and Good Manners: Keys to the ...新世纪大学英语(第二版)综合教程2 1-4单元课后题答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新世纪大学英语(第二版)综合教程2 1-4单元课后题答案这是新版的,以前总是...新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白Unit 8 Gender Differenc_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 8 Gender Differences: Keys to the exercises ...新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白 Unit 3 Parents and Chi_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 3 Parents and Children 课后练习答 案 Enhance ...新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白 Unit 4 Growing up Keys_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 4 Growing up: Keys to the execise s Enhance ...新世纪大学英语综合教程2第一单元作文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新世纪大学英语综合教程2单元作文 B.Write an essay (of about 150 words) about human ...新世纪大学英语第二版综合教程一课文译文主编秦秀白 蒋静仪_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。优等生的秘诀 1 一位研究教育的老师针对成绩优异的学生做过重点研究,发现...新世纪大学英语综合教程1 课后答案 第二版 秦秀白 Unit 5 Knowing Yoursel_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 5 Knowing Yourself: Keys to the e xercises ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 misunderstanding 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信