had,a,bad,I,smoke,i used to eat a lot,a lot,I,habit,and怎么做,连词

The homework is not as heavy as ________he used to get. All________ he needs to do is improve English.A.what, thatB.that, whichC.which, that D.what, which - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The homework is not as heavy as ________he used to get. All________ he needs to do is improve English.A.what, thatB.that, whichC.which, that D.what, whichThe homework is not as heavy as ________he used to get. All________ he needs to do is improve English.A.what, thatB.that, whichC.which, that D.what, which科目:最佳答案A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心4发现相似题-Would you like to come to the dinner party here on Saturday?-Thank you.I’d like to,________I’ll be out of town at the weekend.
[
]A.because
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
-Would you like to come to the dinner party here on Saturday?-Thank you.I’d like to,________I’ll be out of town at the weekend.
[
]A.because
-Would you like to come to the dinner party here on Saturday?-Thank you.I’d like to,________I’ll be out of town at the weekend.
[
]A.because
科目:最佳答案见解析解析D知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心“I’m certainly more and more to the conclusion that Iraq has, ___they maintained(断言), destroyed almost all of _____ they had in the summer of 1991.” Blix said.A.which, whatB.as, whichC.as, thatD.as, what - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: “I’m certainly more and more to the conclusion that Iraq has, ___they maintained(断言), destroyed almost all of _____ they had in the summer of 1991.” Blix said.A.which, whatB.as, whichC.as, thatD.as, what “I’m certainly more and more to the conclusion that Iraq has, ___they maintained(断言), destroyed almost all of _____ they had in the summer of 1991.” Blix said.A.which, whatB.as, whichC.as, thatD.as, what科目:最佳答案D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 breaking the habit 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信