求翻译,1我的菜怎么等你等了那么久 祁隆还没上啊2您先喝茶我去看一下,稍等3菜来了,慢用4哦哦

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译3.我觉得你的注意愚蠢透顶.4.多吃蔬菜,对你的健康有好处.5.他好几分钟说不出话来.每个句子用两个不同的英语句子翻译
腚愂vv_o0c
1.According to the Xinhua News Agency reported that yesterday a Guangdong Toy factory caught fire .2.In the last few years, their family's financial circumstance becomes worse and worse .3.I thought that your attention passes stupidly goes against .4.Eats the vegetables, has the advantage to your health .5.His several minutes cannot speak .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译1.明天下午我要去机场接一个朋友2.老师要求我们积极参加这次英语竞赛3.这对我来说是一次很重要的聚会4.他明天就要出发去澳大利亚了5.我所有的朋友都来车站为我送行
1.I'm going to the air port to pick up my friend tomorrow afternoon.2.Teachers ask us to take part in the english contest actively.3,It's an important party for me.4.He is going to Austrilia tomorrow.5.All of
my friends see me off in the stop.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求在线翻译英语!1,我们可以交流厨艺,如果可能的话,我还能为你做几道地道的法国菜!2,我想认识更多来自不同地方的朋友,更深入的了解当地的文化!3,我曾经环游法国,等你来法国旅游了,我可以给你很好的建议与帮助!网上用软件翻译的不要来,那些很生涩,而且有语法错误还有一句4,我想你也是一个热爱生活的人
1,wecan exchange thecooking,if possible,I cando for youa fewauthenticFrench cuisine!2,I want to know morefriends from different places,more in-depth understanding oflocalculture!3,I used totravel aroundFrance,waiting for you totravel to France,I canhelp and adviceto give yougood!
如你所愿,在线翻译的1, we can exchange cooking, if possible, I can do for you a few authentic French cuisine!2, I want to know more friends from different places, a better understanding of the local culture!3, I used to travel around France, waiting for you to France, I can give you good advice and help!
去谷歌查不就有了吗
您上网查询就好!
We can exchange our skill at cooking, if it's possible.I can cook several authentic French dishes.I want to make more friends comes around world. and we can go further about the local culrure.I used to travel around France, when you come to France for journey, I can give you favorable advices and aid.
1, we can exchange the cooking, if possible, I can do for you a few authentic French cuisine!2, I want to know more friends from different places, more in-depth understanding of local culture!3, I used to travel around France, waiting for you to travel to France, I can help and advice to give you good!
1, we can communicate at cooking, if possible, I also can do for you a few authentic French cuisine!2, I want to know more friends from different places, a more in-depth understanding of local culture!3, I used to travel around France, waiting for you to travel to France, I can give you good advice and help!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译我就是希望能翻译出语气来,请不要把机译的写上来 1.怎么什么都没有啊?2.他们的鸡肉和面都卖光了,就是说没有东西能和它们搭配了.3.没有搭配了啊.那就只要面条吧4.请把菜单拿给我们看看5.还是你来点吧.6.由于他始终没能理解,所以一直没能点菜
萝莉の挚爱1746
翻译好了,都是口语调.嗯.Why there is nothing here?Since their chicken and noodle is sold out,it means we got nothing to eat with these.There is nothing to eat with?..Oh well,just give me noodle then.Please get us the menu.I'd better let you order.So far,he did not understand.that is the reason why he ordered nothing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. how come you have nothing to offer me?!2. all of their chicken and noodles were sold out, which means they have nothing to match them.3. no match? really? ok, just get me some noodle...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译规定每句都要用情态动词额..``1.因为有了自行车你再也不必步行上学了.2.未经允许你怎么敢进入这幢大楼呢?3.你应该吃更多蔬菜来保持身体健康.
以下是我的翻译,仅供参考.其中need,dare,should是情态动词,不知你是否满意?1.You needn't go to school on foot any more because you have a bike/ you own a bike.2.How dare you enter/ get into this building without permission?3.You should eat more vegetables to keep healthy/ fit.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You needn't go to school on foot because of your bike.Can you dare to enter this building without permission?You should eat more vegetables to keep healthy.
1. You do not have to walk to school because of the bike.2. How can you
enter this building without permission?3.You should eat more vegetables to keep healthy
1.Because of
bicycle you needn't go to school on foot . 2.How dare you enter this building without permission? 3.You should take more vegetables to keep healthy.
1. A bike because you do not have to walk to school.2. Without permission you how dare to enter this building?3. You should eat more vegetables to stay healthy.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 等你等了那么久广场舞 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信