英语作文高级词汇替换未来生活80词左右

八上英语作文未来愿望80字!好评!!!_百度知道
八上英语作文未来愿望80字!好评!!!
提问者采纳
That is my dream. Then I can play my favorite rock music day and night.So
the first time I heard rock musicI have a dream that one day I can set up a band of my own.It has a mysterious power and makes us to feel the deep feelings of our heart,I fell in love with it.I really want to find some friends so that we can do what we love together.Rock is amazing
是自己写的还是百度翻译?
自己写的,好评吧
我看看吧谢谢你
把中文也给我下
额。。。好辛苦的
没事。就给你好评了,帮帮我吧
好吧你等一下
好的。一定是自己翻译啊
我有一个梦想,有天我可以组建自己的乐队,那样我就可以整日整夜地演奏喜爱的摇滚,摇滚是令人吃惊的,它有一种神奇的魔力所以我第一次听到就深深爱上了它。我很想找到一些和我一样喜欢它的朋友,然后一起做喜欢的事,这就是我的梦想。累~好评吧~
大哥。。。
其实。。我还想要一个新年愿望的
不如好人做到底帮帮我吧~~
你再提一个问题,然后求助我~
怎么求助你
我愿意给你好评哦
这都是小事
快告诉我啊
那你直接去提问,自然有人回答了~~
...好吧。我去提问了
你记得看啊
我找找吧~找不到别怪我。。。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I was a kid,it `s very interesting to communicate with different peoplefrom all parts of the world , magazines or maybe,and to know new information .If I were ajournalist, who can help me to become a star, I wanted and still want to be a singer .My parents understood that it `s not only a hobby,I
would write about rock.I think journalism is one of the most exciting profession,about show-business and new young
talantes .I believe .Anyway I will try my best to realise my dream and prove that my future isn&#39. Infact ,because it `s not easy as mayseem at first .But Imust work hard if I want to be a journalist , andI
suppose , I would work in famous newspapers,journalist must be honest and sincere in attitude to people around .To become a journalist is very attractive for me .To my mind.I dream to become a journalist and get acquainted with musical producers orpeople from the world of show businessMY DREAMS ABOUT FUTUREIt `s high time to think seriously about my future,pop and classical music .It was my wist a dream, even ontelevision , but also mydream and allowed me to study at musical school ,
I often imagined myself on the stage singingand dancing ,if
I were a journalist
I would choose the mostinteresting and exciting topics for my articles
i want to become a teacher in my future. when i was a little child, i always dreamed of being a future, though i know that the job as a teacher needs hard working and patience. if i become a teacher, i will teach my students how to be a kind man. and i will also teach in a reasonable way, rahter than give them lots of homework. this is the job i am dreaming. if i become a teacer, i will be greatly proud of myself.
自己写的?
有错误没?
求你检查一下,我就用你这个当我的范文了
那为什么不采纳我的?
你说晚了。
对不起了。
但还是很谢谢你拉
算了, 你拿去用吧, 基本山不会有错的,八年级的这水平够了
未来愿望,八年级上册的英语嘛,未来愿望是不是就是将来打算做什么职业之类的,还可以啊
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after me.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called &Angles in White&.Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore,i wish to be a doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor. This is my dream
I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth. If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now. To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect. 我恳切地希望将来能过着健康而顺遂的一生。从我的能力倾向及人格特质来判断,我理想的生活方式将是担任一名科学家,从事研究讲学以及著作。由于我来自农家,尤其喜欢亲近土地。如果我有经济能力在乡下过着田园生活,我会深感福佑。至于社交生活,「单纯」是我所要追求的,所以我确实不需要太多的朋友。如果我现在懒散,这一切都将流于空谈;要达成目标,我必须重视锻炼自己的身心。这是一个高度竞争的社会,人人都渴望拔得头筹。那不但是一场体力和脑力的竞争,也是耐心、信心和毅力的马拉松。人生并不全是美好的事,但以我目前得自这所精英聚集的学校的顶尖老师所施的教化,我必定有个光明的前程。
呃。。太麻烦了。。
I am a confident person and I feel sure that with my efforts taken I am bound to lead a happy life in the future.With the development of our nation and the improvement of people’s living standard,we have been seeking more things.We may work harder to earn more to buy materials,or study harder to enter a good college .Evertbody has his own dreams.As to me, I will never give up and go for my dreams so that my future will be brillient. .
你百度的。。。
我是一个自信的人,我觉得肯定是用了我的努力,我一定要过上幸福的生活在future.With我们的民族和人民生活水平的不断提高的发展,我们一直在寻求更多的东西。我们可能会工作更难赚更多的买材料,或者更加努力地学习,进入一所好大学。Evertbody有自己的dreams.As给我,我永远不会放弃,去我的梦想,让我的未来将brillient。 。
百度找作文库
好吧。。。
英语作文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语的作文,关于未来生活的,包括房子结构,环境,交通工具等,70-80字,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语的作文,关于未来生活的,包括房子结构,环境,交通工具等,70-80字,
求一篇英语的作文,关于未来生活的,包括房子结构,环境,交通工具等,70-80字,
In 2050, the use of computers will become more pervasive. Senior high school students will have little homework and all they have to learn is computer programming, because computer programs will do al...现在你的生活如何?想想一下十年后的生活,60~80词左右,以“What will your life be like in 10 years?”为题,写一篇英语作文,职业是作家,还要写到居住环境,生活水平,工作,家庭,爱好等 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
现在你的生活如何?想想一下十年后的生活,60~80词左右,以“What will your life be like in 10 years?”为题,写一篇英语作文,职业是作家,还要写到居住环境,生活水平,工作,家庭,爱好等
现在你的生活如何?想想一下十年后的生活,60~80词左右,以“What will your life be like in 10 years?”为题,写一篇英语作文,职业是作家,还要写到居住环境,生活水平,工作,家庭,爱好等
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
写别的职业,
你有想过将来的生活么或者是未来的一切,关于英语话题作文范文:将来生活(My Future),给同学们做个参考,希望同学们可以好好规划一下未来~
  英语话题作文范文:将来生活(My Future)
  What will your life be like in 10 years?I’m thinking about mine.I think it must be very different from now!
  In ten years, I’ll graduate from collegeand I’ll be a businessman. I’ll live in a big apartment with my parentsand drive my own car. I’ll take a ride with my parents on weekends.And I think I’ll travel all over the world. I’llalso keep petsalthough I know I have tospend much time taking care of them.But I think they can make my parents less lonelywhen I am not at home.
  In a word, the life in the future will be very
  你的未来规划好了么?关于英语话题作文范文:将来生活(My Future),一起来分享吧~
回答者:teacher084
What will your life be like in ten years?
In ten years, I will be an artist. Because I love art very much. I will live in Hong Kong. I think it is really a beautiful city. I will go to work by car. I will have an art exhibition, and people all over the world will know me. I will have many good friends. I’ll play tennis every week with my good friends. I’ll eat healthy food every day! During the week I will look smart, and probably will wear a suit. On the weekend, I’ll have fun!
How about your life in ten years?
In ten years, I will be an artist. Because I love art very much. I will live in Hong Kong. I think it is really a beautiful city. I will go to work by car. I will have an art exhibition, and people all over the world will know me. I will have many good friends. I’ll play tennis every week with my good friends. I’ll eat healthy food every day! During the week
(根据上下文,应该是工作日) I will look smart, and probably will wear a suit. On the weekend, I’ll have fun!
How about your life in ten years?
参考例句(文)During the weekday I will look smart, and probably will wear a suit. On the weekend, I’ll have fun!
文章能紧密围绕中心主题作进一步展开,从多方面描述十年后的将来,思路清晰,语言运用流畅,时态语态使用正确灵活,但要注意单词细节问题.
给 分 理 由给分理由范例:
本文,有标题,字数符合,得60分。格式上没有错误,1处写作上的错误,扣2分.全篇写得都很好。最后建议注意单词细节问题。总得分:99分。
I will live in a big house with a garden.
I make a good living because many people like my article.
I will be a professional writer.
I live with my wife and 3 children.
I like going travelling and writing article.
自己把句子串一下就好
回答者:teacher099
My future life
in 10 years
Hello,everyone! What do think your life will be like in 10 years? Well, I will be a popular and famous singer and I will sing around the world. I will buy a big house for my parents and girl friend in Xiamen.Because I`ve ever been to Xiamen a few times and I`ve already fallen in love with it. I will keep a pet dog and I might even keep a cute koala。I will make much money and work hard to make my parents and girl friend happy. Although my dream hasn`t come true yet,I will try my best to make it come true and I won`t never give up , forever!So how about yours?
回答者:teacher084以“未来……”为话题的英语作文,80词左右,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“未来……”为话题的英语作文,80词左右,
以“未来……”为话题的英语作文,80词左右,
Future CitiesThe house from the Czech Republic a strange tree grows.That tree has a level of the ladder.Czech Republic do not know in which direction to go that step.One day,his curiosity
因为手机提问回答有字数限制,作文内容无法给你,提议你可以自己搜索:百度知道 > 教育/科学 > 学习帮助
找到 关于未来的英语作文亲一篇关于未来生活的英语作文,八十词左右,≧﹏≦_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
亲一篇关于未来生活的英语作文,八十词左右,≧﹏≦
亲一篇关于未来生活的英语作文,八十词左右,≧﹏≦
一、In my opinion,100 years later,the world will be changed.We can take a vacation on the moon.We will have videophone,we can go shopping and take a physical examination by the videophone.Some scientists will lived in the sea floor.The students needn't go to school,they can study by the TV and the radio.The housework will be done by robots.This is my opinion of the modern future.二、Life in the FutureWhat will the life be like in the futute?Well,as far as I can tell,the life will be much better in the future.First of all,we will have more advanced technology,which will help us a lot.For example,our clothes will be more environmentally friendly,and the paper-made clothes will be very common.Secondly,it is possible that we can travel to the outer space whenever we want.In addition,we are capable of living in man-made cities under seas.The life in the future is fantastic and wonderful.}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文高级词汇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信