下载积分:3000
内容提示:warming-up
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 10:02:51|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
warming-up
官方公共微信The seventh game of any playoff series is always special, win or lose.It always has an edgeofyourseat, heartinyourthroat intensity unlike any others.One play, one shot or one save may make all the difference.
But there are other things that make our games and sports so special.
For example, where we play our sports is often one of the best things about the games.Think of it: What is as perfect as a fresh sheet of ice after the Zamboni machine (赞博尼磨冰机)has made its final pass and left the surface as smooth as glass? Or a swimming pool on a summer morning, clear and calm, before the first swimmer has broken the water?
To me a freshly mowed and lined soccer field is as beautiful as any painting.So is a golf course in the early morning, or in the evening when the sun is setting.
The stuff we play with is wonderful, too.Is there anything that feels as good in your hand as a brandnew baseball? Or a nice leather football? Grab hold of either, and you just have to play a game of catch.
The clothes are good too.Sports uniforms are much more colorful and comfortable than regular clothes.Maybe that's why so many kids stay in their sports uniforms long after their games are over.
No shoes feel better on my feet than my golf shoes.Maybe that's because I know I am going to have fun whenever I put them on.
We talk so much about winning in sports.But if you are the kind of kid who is happy only when their team wins, then sports will let you down.After all, no team or player wins all the time.
But if you can learn to enjoy the parts of sports that have nothing to do with winning or losing-the feel of a favorite bat or a stick in your hand, or how your heart beats when you put on your uniform and run onto the field-then sports will always be fun, whether you win or lose.1. Which of the following words is closest in meaning to the phrases "edgeofyourseat,
heartinyourthroat"
in Para.1?A. Uncertain.
B. Scared.C. Nervous.
D. Enthusiastic.2. According to the writer, people are advised________.A. not to play a game of catchB. to wear sports uniforms longC. not to talk about winning in sportsD. to have fun in sports3. Sports uniforms, as well as sports shoes, are mentioned in the text________.A. as an example of the special feeling of sportsB. as comfortable sportswearC. as particular desire of childrenD. as the most favorite of sportsmen4. Which would be the best title for the passage?A. Whether You Win or Lose
B. Many Joys of SportsC. Winning in Sports
D. Games and Sports
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
The seventh game of any playoff series is always special, win or lose.It always has an edgeofyourseat, heartinyourthroat intensity unlike any others.One play, one shot or one save may make all the difference.
For example, where we play our sports is often one of the best things about the games.Think of it: What is as perfect as a fresh sheet of ice after the Zamboni machine (赞博尼磨冰机)has made its final pass and left the surface as smooth as glass? Or a swimming pool on a summer morning, clear and calm, before the first swimmer has broken the water?
To me a freshly mowed and lined soccer field is as beautiful as any painting.So is a golf course in the early morning, or in the evening when the sun is setting.
The stuff we play with is wonderful, too.Is there anything that feels as good in your hand as a brandnew baseball? Or a nice leather football? Grab hold of either, and you just have to play a game of catch.
The clothes are good too.Sports uniforms are much more colorful and comfortable than regular clothes.Maybe that's why so many kids stay in their sports uniforms long after their games are over.
No shoes feel better on my feet than my golf shoes.Maybe that's because I know I am going to have fun whenever I put them on.
We talk so much about winning in sports.But if you are the kind of kid who is happy only when their team wins, then sports will let you down.After all, no team or player wins all the time.
But if you can learn to enjoy the parts of sports that have nothing to do with winning or losing-the feel of a favorite bat or a stick in your hand, or how your heart beats when you put on your uniform and run onto the field-then sports will always be fun, whether you win or lose.1. Which of the following words is closest in meaning to the phrases "edgeofyourseat,
heartinyourthroat"
in Para.1?A. Uncertain.
B. Scared.C. Nervous.
D. Enthusiastic.2. According to the writer, people are advised________.A. not to play a game of catchB. to wear sports uniforms longC. not to talk about winning in sportsD. to have fun in sports3. Sports uniforms, as well as sports shoes, are mentioned in the text________.A. as an example of the special feeling of sportsB. as comfortable sportswearC. as particular desire of childrenD. as the most favorite of sportsmen4. Which would be the best title for the passage?A. Whether You Win or Lose
D. Games and Sports
The seventh game of any playoff series is always special, win or lose.It always has an edgeofyourseat, heartinyourthroat intensity unlike any others.One play, one shot or one save may make all the difference.
heartinyourthroat"
in Para.1?A. Uncertain.
B. Scared.C. Nervous.
D. Games and Sports
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-4: CDAB知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Keep Your Hands Strong
Up until about the ;s, weight training was considered to be not very productive for baseball players.  Old time players felt lifting weights tightened up their bodies too much and didn’t prepare them for the functional flexibility required for running the bases and throwing a baseball.  When you look at all of today’s arm injuries and the epidemic of strains and pulled muscles, I have to admit that the old timers may not have been that far off.
Even though weight training was pretty much taboo, there was one type of exercise that old timers did pretty consistently during the season and that was hand strength training.  I have personally heard players like Hank Aaron, Frank Robinson, and Davey Johnson say that they constantly worked on their hand strength during the season.  (By the way, if you are a young player and have no idea who Aaron, Robinson, and Johnson were, smack yourself twice and do some research on the history of baseball!)The long season can take quite a toll on the hands and keeping them strong will play a big role in getting you through the summer months.Here are some drills that old time players would routinely do:Basic hand gripper reps.  Today, hand grippers have become pretty advanced but the basic ones still cost less than $5.00 and work just fine.  In the car or in front of the TV, hand grippers are an easy way to keep your hands and wrists strong.  Basic grippers look like this …Upside down hand gripper reps.  Take a basic gripper and turn it over like this …Now use your bottom two fingers to grip the one side and use only your two throwing fingers to reach across and squeeze the other side (the photo does not show this).  These types of reps specifically work the two fingers responsible for just about all of your pitches.  Strengthen these two fingers and you might get a little extra snap on your pitches to increase movement and velocity.Wrist curls.  For older players, basic wrist curls are great for the forearm but during the season it is better to cut the weight and do more reps.  There are several different types of wrist curl exercises so look online and see what’s out there.  Some variations work the elbow too!Bucket of riceNewspaper crumbles.  Lay out a sheet of newspaper flat on the floor or table.  Put your hand palm down in the center.  Keeping your hand in the same spot, use your fingers to crumble up the newspaper into a small ball.  Put another newspaper down and repeat.Sand work.  Click
for a short video on some of these.  Like the photo to the right, I’ve seen it done with a bucket of rice as well.Hand strengthening drills can be great for baseball players but be careful not to overdo them.  Like any exercise training routine, too much of any one thing often causes more problems than they solve.  Just ask all the muscle bound beasts in the big leagues who seem to visit the DL every other week.Remember … bigger muscles often mean bigger injuries.  You don’t have to be a hard core weight lifter.  Just don’t neglect your hands.Tomorrow’s post:  The fingers go between the head and ball
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Jake makes Sixer – and his mate Sobs – look all wintry Fresh from his great morning near Hull and rotten afternoon in it, Pete Sixsmith went to Eppleton to...
By& Colin Randall
Steelers down Lions to keep playoff hopes alive
By Alan Robinson
Published: Sunday, Nov. 17,
By& Kipper
Formula found to keep Roethlisberger's jersey clean
By Tribune-Review ...
By& Kipper
Here's an app not for privacy buffs - but which parents or spouses might find useful for boating. The GPS Tracking Pro (Life 360) app for Android and iOS, when...
By& Sailingguide
OTHER SPORTS,
Todd Haley to keep his job as Pittsburgh Steelers' OC
By Kevin Patra
Around the League writer
Published:
Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:57 a.m.
By& Kipper
There are so many diets out there that promise so much, but many of them fail. So, what is the best way to lose weight and keep it off?Well, you want to opt...
By& Greggers254
Sixer: ‘you missed a great opportunity to keep your mouth closed, PDC’ Pete Sixsmith would like to think Paolo Di Canio’s outburst will cost him hard in the...
By& Colin Randall
About the author
3035 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY BASEBALL
remember me}

我要回帖

更多关于 playbaseball 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信