一篇四季交换的英语对话短文小短文80字左右

初一英语小短文
初一英语小短文
A)袁媛来自北京,她正在向外国朋友介绍北京。请根据以下提示:以Welcome to Beijing为题,写一篇短文。要求:1.短文意思连贯,符合语法规范,能将要点介绍清楚;2.词数70词左右。短文要点包括:1.北京是中国的首都;2.有许多地方如:颐和园、长城(the Great Wall)、故宫可以玩;3.有北京烤鸭可以品尝;4.可以在一些购物中心买到许多纪念品(souvenirs);5.可以在剧院和影院看京剧和各国精彩的电影;6.2008年的北京奥与会(the Olympic Games)很成功(successfully).(B)如果你是阳光中学的班主任Miss Gao,你将为你班的Simon同学写一份家长会情况汇报单。Simon同学的基本情况如下:1.姓名:西蒙;2.班级:七年级(8)班;3.学习情况:语文、英语优异,历史、地理优秀,数学有待提高;4.个性:聪明、快乐、乐于助人;5.活动能力:擅长篮球、排球,班级组织得好。(C)根据提示,以My Pet为题,写一篇短文,词数大约60~80。1.What's your pet?(a dog,a cat...)2.What does it look like?(size, color,eyes,fur/feather/scales...)3.Is it clever ,shy,quite,friendly...?4.What does it eat?What type of home does it live in...?(D)请根据要点提示,写一篇60~80词的小短文。要点提示:1.我家附近有一家名叫Star Shopping Mall购物中心;2.购物中心总共有6层,里面有许多店铺,如餐馆、快餐店、家电商场、书店、服装店、鞋店、体育用品商店等;3.购物中心早上9点开始营业,晚上10点关门;4.每天都有大批的顾客光临。(E)根据提示写一篇60词左右的短文。1.上周日下午朱华和他的同学们在公园里玩;2.突然他们听到了求救声;3.他们跑过去,看到一个小女孩掉到了河里;4.小女孩的母亲不会游泳,朱华跳进河里,把她救上岸;5.她们很感激。(F)根据所给提示内容,以My Dream House为题,写一篇短文,70词。提示:一栋三层楼,每层五个房间,楼旁有一条小河,小河边有一些小山。楼后有一个花园,花园里面有一些树、花和蔬菜。楼前有个足球场,一些孩子常在那儿踢足球。(G)根据提示,以In My Classroom为题,写一篇60词左右的短文。1.我的教室在B楼第三层上,它又大又亮又干净;2.楼的旁边有一个阅览室,我们每天去那里学习、看书;3.在教室里,海伦坐在我前面,杰克坐在我后面,我们是好朋友;4.我们放学后一起打扫教室,我们在课堂上认真听讲,刻苦学习,我们在这里很快乐。(H)如果你是一个来自英国的交换留学生John,你的朋友Lvan寄来明信片问候你。他想了解你在阳光镇的生活情况,请根据以下要点给他发一个e-mail。要求:1.药店齐全,语言准确,适当发挥;2.词数80左右,不含已给开头和结尾。Sunshine Town:1.new,modern 2.less air pollution 3.a park&&&&& things to do in the town:1.go shopping 2.eat Chinese food... plans for a farewell party:1.time and place 2.activities:picnic... feelings(感受):...Dear Ivan,&&&&&&&&&&&& Thank you for sending me the postcard.I'm very happy to tellyou my life in Sunshie Town.……………… …………………………………………………………………………Hope to seeyou soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& With love from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& John
(I)老虎是百兽之王,可如今老虎的数量正逐年下降,七年级(3)班的同学为了呼吁大家来保护老虎,写一篇介绍老虎的短文,60词。要求:药店清楚,语言流畅。提示:1.它们生活在森林或山里,以小动物为食;2.老虎的骨头很硬,可以做药,因此,经常遭到人类的捕杀;3.世界上大约还有5000只老虎,我们需要保护它们。(J)青少年饮食是影响民族人口素质的重要因素,但是目前部分青少年的饮食状况令人担忧。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇题为“Teenagers need healthy eating”的英文演讲稿,准备参加学生会组织的英语演讲。
现象:1.常吃零食(或不健康食品)
2.摄入营养过少或过多
3.不吃早餐
后果:1.影响健康成长
2.成年后可能会有种种疾病
建议:1.改掉坏的饮食习惯
2.……(请考生自拟内容)
1.对所给要点注意陈述,不要简单翻译;2.90词左右,不包括已给出的开头和结尾;3.演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名;4.参考词语:take in摄入;nutrition营养(不可数名词)
Good afternoon,everyone!
The topic of my speech today is “Teenagers need healthy eating”.
Healthy eating is very important to us teenagers.However,____________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
That's all.Thank you for listening!
不区分大小写匿名
My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! Lan and Fred Lan and Fred were boys. They were both twelve years old, and they were in the same class in their school. Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class, and their teacher was very angry. He said to both of them, “Stay here after the lessons this afternoon, and write your names a thousand times.” After the last lesson, all the other boys went home, but Lan and Fred stayed in the classroom with their teacher and begin writing their names. Then Fred began crying. The teacher looked at him and said,” Why are you crying, Fred?” “Because his name’s Lan May, and mine’s Frederick Hollingsworth,” Fred said.
“因为他的名字是Lan May, Frederick Hollingsworth,”。 Ann’s Diary Today was Sunday. Today was September 30th, 2004. It was a boring day. It was hot. I was not a work. I watched TV all morning. The shows were boring. Then I called my friend, Nancy. She wasn’t at home. I didn’t know where she was. At twelve I was hungry. There was not any food in the fridge. I was lazy. I was tired. Then I ate lunch outside. At one o’clock. I was in bed. In the afternoon I was at the movies. The film was boring. I'm glad tomorrow is Monday. I can go to school and see my friends.
我说的是短文,已经给出题目了,你写的既不是短文也不是这些题目的答案。
How time flies ,It has past half an month since beginning of the summer holiday .
As the weather getting hotter and hotter ,my parent and me go to the seaside .Last week we are go to the Xiamen.It's a beautiful city , bule sky and bule sea .The Xiamen is an island neal the Taiwan .From top of the Riguan rock we can see jinmen island .
We spent a happy day in Xiamen .
等待您来回答
外语领域专家有些孩子经常抱怨父母不理解他们,如果你是父母,你将怎样处理与孩子之间的的关系?用英语写一篇短文80字左右
有些孩子经常抱怨父母不理解他们,如果你是父母,你将怎样处理与孩子之间的的关系?用英语写一篇短文80字左右
HowtoimprovetherelationshipbetweenparentsandchildrenWhenitcomestotalkabouttherelaionshipbetweenparentsandchildren,therearealotofopinionsaboutit.Somechildrenarealwayscomplainingnotbeunderstoodbytheirparents.Whilesomeparentsbelievethattherearegenerationgapsbetweenthemandtheirchildren.IfIwereaparent,Iwilldothethingsasfollowstodealwiththedifficultrelationshipbetweenus.First,Iwillhavegoodcommunicationwithmychild.Ithinkchilddoesn'twanttobeblamedbytheirparents,andwhattheywantisencouragementfromtheirparents.Second,Iwillgivemychildmoresparetimeandlethimdowhathelikestodo.Atlast,Ialsowillbeagoodexampleformychild,notonlyinhisstudy,butalsoinhislife.Iwanttobeafriendofmychild.
等待您来回答
孩子教育领域专家请根据所给提示,以“The Internet and our life”为题写一篇短文(80字左右)九年级英语_百度知道
请根据所给提示,以“The Internet and our life”为题写一篇短文(80字左右)九年级英语
请大家帮帮忙, the world become smaller and smaller ,a few people heard of the Internet , eight years old, by a small group of people ., search for useful information , began to use it ., download movies , now , play an important part , send e-mails , make good use of_________________________________________________________
十万火急, our daily life at the beginning of 1990s , played games online , get latest news
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
.With the develoment technology the computer and internet will be more and more popular,and enjoy watching movies on it,make good use of the Internet is good and helpful.Many compains and more and more school have got computers,listen to music.People can play games.The internet is fast and seldom make mistakes.You can find any information that you want.Many people like to work on the computers.After you double left click the internet and explorer.You can search the internet whenever you like.You can find many information on the internet if you can not go out.Internet is more and more widely used in our daily life..
其他类似问题
九年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助一篇英语作文 内容是我是澳大利亚的交换生我向他们介绍祖国的母语 100字以上_百度知道
求助一篇英语作文 内容是我是澳大利亚的交换生我向他们介绍祖国的母语 100字以上
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
more and more people start to learn Chinese because China has been developing very fast and it would be advantagous to be able to speak Chinese. It is also one of the UN working languagesChinese is the language spoken by largest human population on Earth. Though it is a very different and difficult language to most westerners. Some calligraphers
also prefer traditional characters as they are more suitable for such art. But overseas Chinese are more used to the traditional characters. Mainland Chinese use simplified characters. But the official spoken Chinese is the mandarin. The written Chinese is rather universal
Good morning/afternoon/... everyone. I'm an exchange student form China. Today I'm here to talk about my mother language -- Chinese.There are two different kinds of Chinese were spoken -- mandarin and cantonese. People in south China like Hong Kang and Guangdong, speak cantonese. Chinese government simplified Chinese tens of years ago. Now people in mainland use simplified Chinese when they writing, others prefer to use traditional Chinese. It is said that a wise man, Cang Ji, created the Chinese charcters. There are about 40,000 Chinese characters while well-educated people probably can use about 6,000 of them and 3,000 are required to read newspaper. It looks so hard -- thousands of characters! How can we remember them? English only has 26 letters and it's still hard, isn't it? But actually, it's not that hard to learn Chinese and you'll have a lot of fun doing it. That is because Chinese characters came from images and still have a relationship between what they look like and what they mean. Although we may not know the pronunciation, we can find out what the words mean. Isn't it fantastic?Thank you for listening to my speaking and hope you guys can enjoy yourselves learning Chinese!刚才鼠标手势一弄结果四百多词全没了,重新写的挺乱的楼主凑合用吧应该够一百了。我是按类似演讲来写的,具体情况具体分析反正你再改改……
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>写作。寒假快要到了,请你根据下列提示,写一篇英语小短文。词数..
寒假快要到了,请你根据下列提示,写一篇英语小短文。词数:50~60。Where are you going to visit?When are going to leave?Where are you going to stay?How long are you going to stay there?How are you going to get there?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:模拟题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写作。寒假快要到了,请你根据下列提示,写一篇英语小短文。词数..”主要考查你对&&作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
写好小学英语作文的一些想法和意见:多用简单句子,注意时态。第三人称一般现在时动词要记得加s。除了给出的点,最好自己再加一些自己有把握的句子和描写自己的心情或者看法,用语法简单的句子写。平时注意一下语法,多背单词和短语,积累词汇量。多读课文,增强语感。英语写作特点:英语写作是一种创作性的学习过程。启动知识信息储存,构思立意,谋篇布局,遣词造句,对语言表达的正确性和准确性、思维的逻辑性和文章的条理性都比口语要求更高。通常英语写作有以下几个特点:1、紧扣教学大纲对考生书面表达的要求;2、以有指导的写作为主,便于考生在短时间内构思成文;3、突出试题的交际性,考查考生在特定的情景中运用语言的能力;4、增强试题的实用性,所选话题贴近学生学习生活,为学生所熟悉;5、看图作文主要考查考生运用所学知识解决实际问题的能力。小学英语作文步骤及技巧:小学英语作文一般有以下的题型:1、根据表格写话;2、看图写话;3、根据给出的提示词写话等。大多数是50到100个单词左右。但是小学生的词汇量、语法知识有限,故在写作中有一定的难度。英语写作注意两点:一、先审题,弄清写作要求审题是写好作文的前提,也是书面表达的基础。如果写偏了题,语言表达再好也很难得高分。审题时要注意两个方面:1.认真地看两遍题目,包括提示,全面了解写作要求。2.理清思路,确定体裁、框架结构和内容。二、用英语进行思维英语写作时必须排除汉语思维的干扰。从现在起应逐渐加大阅读量和听的输入量,将阅读、听力训练与书面表达有机地结合起来。经常体会和领悟作者传递信息和表达思想的方式。在话题讨论和写作中经常运用所学到的表达方式就会有所创造。还要尽量做到“五多”:多看、多听、多思考、多用心体验和感悟身边的人和事、多用英语说和写自己的体验和感受。英语写作技巧:一、回忆法:审清题目的要求后,回忆一下与之相关的课文内容,再动笔。如:My family’s hobby 一词,要求写清楚你的家庭成员的爱好。首先出现在你的脑海里的你所背诵过的呢课文里的句子。具体内容尽量用上自己最熟悉的词来组织。如课文里的句子根据自己的实际情况改编。从而避免单词拼写的错误。二、朗读法:写完文章后,反复朗读自己所写的文章。这样会使你对作文有一个全新的感受。你会在写作时可能出现的错误,如句子不通顺,单词拼写错误等,然后改正。三、记录错误法:准备一个小本子。每次老师把批改过的作文发回来时,仔细阅读老师指出的错误,把错误抄在本子上,并在旁边写上正确的形式。然后在每次写作文前,对照本子的错误,检查自己文中是否出现了相同或是类似的错误,以便及时改正。四、同伴批改法:学生可以找自己的同学互相交换作文批改。对照检查错误。这样,在帮助同学找出错误的过程中,自己也受益匪浅。当然,每个学生都会有合适自己的写作方法。以上介绍的只是常用的技巧。学生可以结合自己的特长加以灵活运用。小学优秀作文案例:My fatherMy father is a teacher. He loves his students very much and at the same time, his students loves him, too. Every day he works very hard and helps his students study with all his best.He is the hero in my heart. I want to say that," I love you, my dear father."
My roomThis is . It's a nice room.There is a bed, a desk, a chair, a dresser, a sofa ,a TV set and a desk in the room. The dresser is beside the bed, the telephone is on the dresser. The TV set is opposite the bed . The sofa is beside the TV set,some books are on the sofa. The desk is under the window. The chair is under the desk.
My favouriteMy favourite fruit is apple because apple is very good for our body.——One day one apple,docter is far away from me.So I eat apple all day and night.I think I will be healthy if I eat apple every day.However,apple is tasted very good! My favourite animal I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice. I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.
My favourite season MY favourite season is summer,I like spring because it represents the beginning of life. I like summer because I love the hot and sticky feeling. Weird I know but I guess I love swimming and eating ice cream. I like autumn because I love the colour. I like winter because snow is just too beautiful to even describe.. However, my favourite season is spring...life, trees, birds singing..all symbols of happiness.
发现相似题
与“写作。寒假快要到了,请你根据下列提示,写一篇英语小短文。词数..”考查相似的试题有:
399345986231971434711369832580}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信