上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 时间过得真快!转眼我们在八年级学习两个多月了。请根..
书面表达。
&&&& 时间过得真快!转眼我们在八年级学习两个多月了。请根据你的体会写一篇70字左右的英语短文,谈一谈八年级与七年级学习生活的不同。要求:语法正确,语句连贯,不出现真实的校名和人名。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期中题
&&& I am a student in Year Eight. This year I learn one more subject. It is physics. I don't think it is easy to learn Physics well. I spend some time studying it. And I hope I can learn it well. This year, we don't need to go to school on weekends. So we have more time for our hobbies. We could read more books in the school library. Now I have better grades in all the lessons than I did last year. Our teacher is always saying Year Eight is very important. I'm sure I can do better than before. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 时间过得真快!转眼我们在八年级学习两个多月了。请根..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 时间过得真快!转眼我们在八年级学习两个多月了。请根..”考查相似的试题有:
51500262020106314919145713260513★2015届江苏靖江实验学校九年级上期中英语试卷_初中英语_试卷_50网
您所在的位置:
& 初中英语& 2015届江苏靖江实验学校九年级上期中英语试卷
2015届江苏靖江实验学校九年级上期中英语试卷
学科: &&年级: &&省份: &&年份: &&发布时间: 13:37:09
【题文】 Eddie has ________ to do, and he sleeps all day long.A.everythingB.somethingC.anythingD.nothing
【题文】 ---How nice that Lucy has been invited to the party too!---Well, she _________ not come. She is not sure whether her mother will allow her to.A.mightB.wouldC.mustD.need
【题文】We are going to Mazhou Park in Linda’s car. You can come with us ___ you can meet us there.A.andB.butC.orD.then
【题文】---You don’t know what great difficulty I had ________ to get the two tickets.---But the film is really worth _________ twice.A. seeingB. seeingC. being seenD. to see
【题文】Many old people _________ his age die _________ cancer.A.at, inB.of, ofC.at, fromD.of, in
【题文】---Don’t forget to come to our party this evening.& ---I won’t. I __________ just now.A.remindedB.was remindedC.reportedD.was reported
【题文】 --- _______ will the fog and haze(雾霾) last?& ---I have no idea. There is no sign of an end.A.How longB.How soonC.How farD.How often
【题文】 The fire _______ in the hotel around midnight last Friday. Luckily, it was put out soon.A.broke downB.got downC.got outD.broke out
【题文】 ---What a heavy haze! The air pollution is terrible now.---It ________ worse unless we ________ action to protect the environment.A. will takeB. will takeC. takeD.won’ take
【题文】 ---Do you enjoy Han Lei’s songs?---Yes. He is the winner of I’m SingerⅡ. I can’t think of anyone with a ______ voice.A.goodB.wellC.betterD.best
【题文】 If you don’t work _______ enough, I don’t think your dream will come _______.A.hardly, trulyB.hardly, trueC. trulyD. true
【题文】The actor seems to be _________, but in fact, he is going to celebrate his sixty-fifth birthday.A.at his fortiesB.in his fortiesC.at his fortiethD.in his fortieth
【题文】--- Thank you for supporting the volunteer project.---________. Many hands made the light work.A.All right.B.Never mindC.Don’t mention it D.It doesn’t matter
【题文】Some of my friends are interested in science, but none of them can tell ________.A.when UFOs appeared next timeB.that horses know the way or notC.where was this kind of plant foundD.how elephants communicate
【题文】完形填空 (15分)A smiling face at the storeI need to get some things to clean the house this weekend, so I left for a local store. While walking around, I realized that I didn’t smile at &&&. That was out of my character. I almost always smile at strangers in the &&&&that it may make them a bit happier. But in that special moment, I was thinking of what had &&&&me earlier in the day, not really in the mood to smile.When I went to check out(结账) my things, I met with a very &&&&line. People were buying Christmas gifts. To shorten the first line, a second register(收银台) opened up. I &&&&&&&turned to it. After a few moments, I began to &&&&&&&&that all the people before me had lots of things to check out. I wasn’t &&&&&&&any longer, so I returned to the first line. After a short while, all the people in the second line checked out. I was still standing in the &&&&line.At last, it was my &&&&to check out. I found that the man behind the register seemed so happy! He greeted me &&&&&&a big smile.“&&&nice it is to see a smiling face in this store!” I said.He &&&&&to me, “I love to smile, because you never know what people are going through.” At that moment, he made me think of &&&.Something in me changed, and we began talking about &&&&— about how it goes a long way. There was no one behind me, so we talked and laughed for a while. What a gift it is, to be &&&&by this kind young man! I suddenly had all the time in the world.【小题1】A.someoneB.anyoneC.nobodyD.none【小题2】A.suggestionB.planC.hopeD.decision【小题3】A.pleasedB.worriedC.relaxedD.treated【小题4】A.longB.shortC.boringD.interesting【小题5】A.simplyB.easilyC.slowlyD.quickly【小题6】A.rememberB.forgetC.doubtD.notice【小题7】A.politeB.nervousC.patientD.silent【小题8】A.firstB.secondC.thirdD.last【小题9】A.turnB.dreamC.dutyD.courage【小题10】A.inB.onC.toD.with【小题11】A.WhatB.HowC.What aD.How a【小题12】A.shoutedB.answeredC.repliedD.cried【小题13】A.himselfB.myselfC.yourselfD.herself【小题14】A.sadnessB.unhappinessC.carelessnessD.kindness【小题15】A.laughed atB.thought highly ofC.cheered upD.forgotten about
【题文】WONDERFUL EVENTSHORSE RACING ALL YEAR ROUNDRaces Start at 3 p.m. Every SundayCity Sports CenterLots of Free Parking SpaceFree presentsNo children allowed100 YEARS OF PICTURESTHEN AND NOW(Photo Show)See the Tianjin History From February 1--- April 30City Art Museum, 750 High StreetTuesday to Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.WEEKEND SALESThis Saturday 2-6 p.m.EVERYTHING 20%-40% OFFVisit Us at Block Grandview MallRealize Your DreamsSave Time and MoneyFall in Love with Prices We OfferDANCE PARTYCELEBRATE A SPECIAL DATEBringing Your Sweet HeartSUNDAY NIGHT, COUNTRY CLUBLive Band(乐队) from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.$ 25 A Couple(夫妇)$ 15 A Single(单个的) Person【小题1】Who can not go to the horse racing?A.A single person B.A coupleC.ChildrenD.Free parents【小题2】People can see the photo show at _____.A.City Sports CenterB.City Art MuseumC.Grandview MallD.County Club【小题3】What can you do if you only have time between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday?A.Go shoppingB.Go to see a photo showC.Go to the dance party with your sweet heartD.Go to watch the horse racing【小题4】How much will Mr. and Mrs. Smith pay if they want to go to the dance party?A.15 dollarsB.25 dollarsC.30 dollarsD.For free【小题5】Where can you see the article above?A.In a fashion magazineB.In a tour guideC.In a newspaper D.In a sports ad
【题文】Mary was waiting for the airplane to take off. She was happy to get a seat by herself. Just then, an air hostess came up to her and asked. “Would you mind changing your seat? A man would like to sit with his wife.” The only available(空的) seat was next to a girl with her arms broken, a black-and-blue face, and a sad expression(神情). “I don’t want to sit there,” Mary thought at once. But then a soft voice inside spoke, “She needs help.” Finally, Mary moved to that seat.The girl was named Emily. She had been in a car accident and now was on her way for treatment.When the snacks and juice arrived, Mary realized that Emily could not feed herself. Mary thought about offering to feed her but she hesitated(犹豫), as it seemed too impolite to offer such a help to a stranger. But then Mary realized that Emily’s need was more important. Mary offered to help her eat. Although Emily was uncomfortable to accept, she agreed. They became closer and closer in a short time. By the end of the five-hour trip, Mary’s heart had warmed, and the time was really better spent than if she had just sat by herself.Mary was very glad that she sat next to Emily and fed her. Love sometimes goes beyond(超越) human boundaries and removes the fears that keep people away. When we reach our hands to help another, we get to live in a larger and more pleasant world.【小题1】How did Mary feel at first when an air hostess asked her to change her seat?A.She felt glad to do so.B.She was not willing to do so.C. She went mad angrily.D.She was afraid of the man and his wife.【小题2】Why did Emily have a sad expression at the beginning?A.She lost her job.B. She disliked the air hostess.C.She met a stranger.D.She was hurt in a car accident【小题3】What do the underlined words "she agreed" mean?A.Emily agreed that she would sit next to MaryB.Emily agreed that Mary would change her seat.C.Emily agreed that. Mary would help her eat.D.Emily agreed that she would receive her treatment.【小题4】Which of the following is Not True?A.Mary took the trip to receive her treatment.B.The trip lasted for five hours.C.Mary sat alone on the plane at first.D.Snacks and juice are offered on the plane【小题5】What is the best title for this passage?A.Flying With StrangersB.Changing SeatsC.Learning To FeedD.Passing Your Love On
【题文】①Have you ever wondered what goes through your mind when you choose where to sit in a new classroom? Or in a waiting room full of strangers? Or on a bus? Researchers have found out some interesting facts.②Girls sit by girls and boys sit by boys. Adults sit together and young people choose another young person to sit near. But it goes further than this. We even choose to sit near someone who looks like us. People with glasses are more likely to sit near other people with glasses. People with long hair sit closer to other people with long hair.③We seem to believe that people with similar habits or hobbies will share similar experiences and we are more likely to be accepted by people like ourselves or even, we think we may be safer with people who look like us. Sometimes that’s true but it’s a pity if we always stay with the same people, the same group. The danger in always staying in our comfort zone (舒适区)is that we just recycle the same opinions, the same tastes and the same ideas. We lose the chance to learn something new, find out about interesting things, hear funny stories and discover difference.④When we always stay with the same people, how can we break down the barriers which prevent us from getting to know people with different ideas? And how can we avoid the ignorance (无知)? If you want to live in a society that opens to changes, new things and different opinions, be the cat among the pigeons(鸽子).⑤Move out of your comfort zone. Go and sit next to someone different. And don’t just sit there in silence. Say hello. Ask a question. Start a conversation. That’s how we make friends. That’s how we learn about people. That’s how we open our minds to new ideas. That’s how we live an exciting life.【小题1】From the passage, we know that people prefer sitting by someone who &&&&&&&.A.is like themselvesB.has a sense of humorC.is open-mindedD.lives an exciting life【小题2】People like staying in their comfort zone because they may &&&&&&&&.A.remain comfortable and specialB.find out more interesting thingsC.be accepted easily and feel safeD.discover differences among themselves【小题3】The sentence “Unsurprisingly, we prefer to sit closer to people like ourselves.” should be placed at the beginning of __________.A.Paragraph 1B.Paragraph 2C.Paragraph 3D.Paragraph 4【小题4】What does the underlined word “barriers” mean in Paragraph 4?A.联系B.纽带C.隔阂D.熟悉【小题5】What is the purpose of the passage?A.To tell us just to be ourselves in social life.B.To introduce ways to learn about the world.C.To explain how people communicate with others.D.To encourage us to meet people of different kinds.
【题文】任务型阅读:(10分)请根据短文内容,用正确的信息填空,完成表格,每空一词。A report in a newspaper says that school accidents, such as food poisoning (食物中毒), fires, electricity and traffic, kill more primary and middle school students than anything else. So we must learn how to protect ourselves better. Here are some tips for keeping safety in mind every day.On our way home or to school: Wait for the green traffic light, and look left and right before we cross the road. We’d better wear bright-color clothes, so the drivers can see us easily. Don’t believe strange people in the street.At school: When students around us begin to push each other, we need to stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner until the crowd(人群) leaves. If we fall down in a moving& crowd, use both hands to cover the head. Lean(斜靠) to one side, curl up (蜷缩) our body and bend (弯曲) the legs.In a fire: Stay calm. Leave the classroom quickly under the directions of the teachers. Smoke can be more dangerous than fire, so use a piece of cloth to cover our mouth and nose. What will we do if the clothes burn? Remember not to run! Drop and fall to the ground. Then roll! It will make the fire go out.For eating: Wash fruits carefully before eating them. Check the expiration dates (保质期) on the packages of the snacks, and if it looks or smells bad, don’t eat it.Tips: Keep &&【小题1】&&in mind every dayFactIt’s reported that school
&&【小题2】&&kill more students than anything elseSafety TipsOn the way◆Wait for the green light,
look both sides before &&【小题3】&&road.◆Wear bright colours.◆Don’t &&【小题4】&strangers in the street.At school◆We &&【小题5】&to stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner
until the crowd leave◆We’d better use both hands
to cover the head, leaning to one side, curling up our body and &【小题6】&&our legs.In a fire◆Stay calm. Follow the teachers’
&&【小题7】&&and leave quickly.◆Cover our mouth and nose &&【小题8】&&a piece of cloth.◆Drop to the ground and roll
over and over to put out the fire.For eating◆Wash fruits carefully before
we eat them.◆Check the expiration dates.
Don’t eat the food that goes &&【小题9】&.PurposeTo make the students know the tips that &&【小题10】&them from danger.
【题文】阅读表达。(10分)Some time ago, an old businessman had a large store in Boston. He wanted a boy to work for him, and he put an advertisement in the newspapers. The next morning, many boys came to the old man’s office, asking for the job.There was a post (柱子) by his desk, and there was a nail (钉子) in it. He took a walking stick(拐杖) and said, “Everyone has three chances. If anyone can hit that nail on the head with this stick more than once, I will give him the job.”The boys thought it was very easy. They all tried, but nobody could make it. So the old man said, “I’m sorry I can’t take any of you,” and they left.He kept the advertisement in the papers, and the next morning many more boys came, and among them he saw a thin boy who had been there the day before. The boy hit the nail successfully three times. The old man felt surprised and asked how he did that.“Yes,” said the boy, “I failed yesterday, but I thought that if I kept on trying a while, I could do it. So I went home and practiced hitting a nail with a stick till I could do it, and I got up very early this morning, and tried again.”The old man said, “You are the boy for me,” and gave him the job. Whatever the boy had to do, he tried to do his best. It was not very long before he became the best worker in the store.Answer the following questions with No More Than Six Words.【小题1】What did the old man have in Boston?_________________________________________________________________【小题2】Why did many boys come to the old man’s office?___________________________________________________________________【小题3】How many boys got the job on the first day?_________________________________________________________________【小题4】Where did the boy practice hitting a nail?__________________________________________________________________【小题5】How did the boy deal with his job?___________________________________________________________________
【题文】根据括号中所给的汉语提示写出单词,使句子意思完整正确,每空一词。(8分)【小题1】Though it was raining hard, none of us was ______________ (缺席)from school.【小题2】“Don’t be nervous when you are facing a hard ____________ (选择). Just stay relaxed.” Mother always told me.【小题3】Real friendship is of more _____________ (价值) than money.【小题4】Even if they are not very skilled, you really have to admire those nurses for their team ________ (精神).【小题5】Tan Dun devotes most of his time to ____________ (创造) music without boundaries.【小题6】Nowadays driving after drinking wine is ______________ (违反) the law.【小题7】To everyone’s ____________ (惊奇), the five-year-old girl helps her grandmother, a cleaning worker, to sweep the streets every day.【小题8】Ms. Gao always uses an _____________ (最新的) method of language teaching.
【题文】根据句子意思,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)【小题1】– -I called you at 4:30 p.m. yesterday, but nobody answered.---Sorry, I ____________ (try) out for the school basketball team at that time.【小题2】--- It is said Ha Wen will be the __________ (direct) of the 2015 Spring Festival Gala(春晚).---Yes. It will be her third time to do this job.【小题3】Don’t be so impatient. We must think _____________ (two) before deciding.【小题4】Chinese parents are ___________ (strict) with their children than American parents.【小题5】Not only an old man but also a young girl ____________ (present) with The 2014 Nobel Peace Prize last month.【小题6】Recently, air pollution has become a serious problem in many parts of China. People are forced _______________ (wear) the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.【小题7】You should plan your time&&&____&&&(wise)so that you will have time to do your hobbies.【小题8】The problem of stress gets worse when people keep their worries to ___________ (they).【小题9】All the ____________ (lead) names and numbers are on the list. You can call them one by one.【小题10】You’d better have all the answers _________ (write) down and then send text messages to us.
【题文】首字母填空。(10分)阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。When I was young, my family lived a hard life in the country. As you can i&【小题1】, many country roads are difficult to walk on. One evening we were visiting some relatives and the weather was very bad. It began to rain on our way back home. Dad c&【小题2】&&me on his back. Mom gave her coat to my brother. We walked together in the r&【小题3】&for more than an hour.I was fat at that time and Dad must be t&【小题4】&to hold me for such a long time. He almost fell down many times. I tried to get down and walk myself, but I achieved nothing since I was just a little kid.When we arrived home, the inside of our house was c&【小题5】&with rain water. The rain had come t&【小题6】&&the broken roof(屋顶) and water was everywhere. Mom put bowls all a&【小题7】&&the house to collect the rain. Then she put my brother and me to the dry place on the bed. I fell asleep soon. When I opened my eyes, I found Dad and Mom were sleeping in chairs, both having caught a s【小题8】&cold.It happened more than twenty years a【小题9】&. And now I’m a mother, too. I can remember neither the b&【小题10】&&nor the end, but whenever I think of it, tears ran down my face from my eyes because I fully understand what the parents’ love means.
【题文】书面表达。(20分)时间飞逝,转眼间同学们进入九年级已有两个多月了,在繁忙的学习生活中,我们有困惑、泪水;也有进步、喜悦。请根据以下提示,写一篇题为“Our school life in Grade Nine”的短文,介绍九年级的学校生活,并提出希望和建议。注意:要点表达齐全,可适当发挥。词数100左右。学习生活老师工作认真;充满爱心;……(自由发挥1-2点)学生课上:认真听讲;尊敬老师课后:互相帮助,按时交作业课余生活因为太多的作业,没有足够的时间从事业余爱好.电视:每周一次或两次观看自己最喜欢的节目。男生喜欢……,因为……;女生喜欢……,因为……体育运动:每天锻炼半小时,如:……音乐:在课间欣赏,大多数人喜欢听……觉得它……(自由发挥1-2点)愿望通过努力,每个学生能取得更多的进步;……(自由发挥1-2点)。Our school life in Grade NineIt is more than two months since we became a Grade Nine student. Here is what our school life is like now.At school, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Because of too much homework, we don’t have enough time to do our hobbies. Though we are& busy with our study, we still live a colourful life. As a Grade 9 student, I hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
相关江苏初中英语试卷
最新江苏初中英语试卷
最新培训课程
最新培训机构
填写您要纠错的内容}

我要回帖

更多关于 转眼间的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信