samhe is a pirate吉他chimp.he is~

根据短文内容及首字母提示完成短文 the dog is a real atist
波波wan348
Look at the picture.How interesting the dog is!Sam is a lovely dog.He is a real artist.His hobby was ___1painting__.The hobby not only makes him ___2_famous__,but also makes him rich.Sam has drawn 22 paintings.___3All___ of them are abstract.When he paints,he holds his brush in his ___4_mouth__.He likes to start with darker colours before moving on to ___5_brighter__ ones.Sam’s paintings are ___6 popular___ in the US.Some sell for as much as $1700.A woman even bought one as a birthday gift ___7_for__ her dog.Sam was once a rescue dog.One day,Mary wanted to teach __8_him__ something.“I saw dolphins painting and elephants painting,___9_so__ I thought,why not a dog?” said Mary.She is right.Now Sam is one of the world’s greatest animal ___10_artist__.People call him “Da-Vinci in the dog world.” 防止选项不一样直接把答案写上了1、因为是说这狗会画画2、这个爱好不仅让他有名并能赚钱3、后面是are前面是22幅画所以是all4、想也知道狗是用嘴咬着画笔5、前面有个darker后面是lighter明亮的色彩6、很流行,后面说了各种喜欢他的话的7、buy for给.买.bought是buy的过去式8、前面一直是he可知道sam是个公狗所以用him9、所以10、前面说artist了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the dog is a real animal.
扫描下载二维码-We call him Sam Gre
-We call him Sam Green.Is Sam his family name?-____________.
A.Yes,it is B.Yes,he is C.No,he isn't D.No,it isn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码i am lulu.sam is my father,and he is apoloceman.hat is sam?是什么意
pizzawan391
我是lulu.sam是我父亲,他是警察,sam是做什么的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我是露露,萨姆是我父亲,他是一个警察那是萨姆?
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>Sam Kaye is only 12 years old. But he is a famous photograp..
Sam Kaye is only 12 years old. But he is a famous photographer (摄影师) not only in the UK, but also in_countries. He is even the youngest member of the Royal Photographic Society (RPS,皇家摄影协会) of the UK. It was_in 1853 and it has a long history. It was the_photographic society in the world. About one third of its members are famous photographers all over the world.Sam Kays started taking photos_the age of six. Last year, the UK schoolboy went on a trip to Africa with his parents. He took lots of photos of African _such as lions, elephants, foxes and birds. He_these photos to the Royal Photographic Society of the UK. People at the RPS were_to see Sam’s photos. They said the photos were so great.Sam likes photography and his dream is to be a_in the future. Sam’s parents are_of their son. They encourage him to_his dream. They say his dream can come true one day.小题1:A.anotherB.the otherC.otherD.others小题2:A.picked upB.set upC.put onD.got on小题3:A.youngestB.newestC.oldestD.fewest小题4:A.forB.inC.onD.at小题5:A.plantsB.animalsC.historyD.buildings小题6:A.receivedB.gotC.sentD.took小题7:A.surprisingB.gladC.boringD.bored小题8:A.doctorB.photographerC.teacherD.painter小题9:A.sadB.pleasedC.proudD.strict小题10:A.keepB.loseC.missD.Choose
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B小题6:C小题7:B小题8:B小题9:C小题10:A试题分析:本文介绍了一个12岁的男孩萨姆爱好摄影,尽管很年轻,但已经是英国皇家摄影协会的成员了。他拍摄的动物的照片很受大家的喜爱。小题1:考查不定代词及语境的理解。But he is a famous photographer (摄影师) not only in the UK, but also in_countries.但是他不仅在英国,而且在其他国家都是一个著名的摄影师。A. another另一个B. the other(只有两个)另一个C. other 其他的D. others;这里指其他很多国家,故选C。小题2:考查动词短语及语境的理解。It was_in 1853 and it has a long history.它创建于1853年,有着很悠久的历史。A. picked up捡起B. set up创建C. put on穿上D. got on上车;这里指英国皇家协会的创建,故选B。小题3:考查形容词最高级及语境的理解。It was the_photographic society in the world. 这是世界上最古老的摄影协会。A. youngest最年轻的B. newest最新的C. oldest 最古老的D. fewest最少的;上文提到,它有悠久的历史,应该是最古老的,故选C。小题4:考查介词及语境的理解。Sam Kays started taking photos_the age of six.萨姆在六岁时就开始摄影。at the age of…在几岁时,是固定短语,故选D。小题5:考查名词及语境的理解。He took lots of photos of African _such as lions, elephants, foxes and birds.他拍了很多非洲动物的照片,像狮子、大象、狐狸和鸟。A. plants植物B. animals动物C. history历史D. buildings建筑;后面的举例都是动物,所以他拍的是动物的照片,故选B。小题6:考查动词及语境的理解。He_these photos to the Royal Photographic Society of the UK.他把这些照片寄到皇家摄影协会。A. received收到B. got得到C. sent寄,发送D. took拿;因为是萨姆拍的照片,他要寄或发送给皇家摄影协会,故选C。小题7:考查形容词及语境的理解。People at the RPS were_to see Sam’s photos. 皇家摄影协会的人很高兴看到萨姆拍的照片。A. surprising令人惊讶的B. glad 高兴的C. boring无聊的D. bored厌烦的;根据下文,他们说照片很好,可知他们高兴看到萨姆的照片,故选B。小题8:考查名词及语境的理解。Sam likes photography and his dream is to be a_in the future.萨姆喜欢摄影,他的梦想就是将来成为一名摄影师。A. doctor医生B. photographer摄影师C. teacher教师D.painter画家;他喜欢摄影,梦想应是成为一名摄影师,故选B。小题9:考查形容词及语境的理解。Sam’s parents are_of their son.萨姆的父母为他们的儿子感到自豪。A.sad难过的B. pleased 高兴的C. proud自豪的D. strict严厉的;be proud of sb.="take" pride in sb.为某人感到骄傲/自豪,故选C。小题10:考查动词及语境的理解。They encourage him to_his dream. 他们鼓励他坚持自己的梦想。A. keep坚持B. lose 丢失C. miss错过D. choose选择;父母为他骄傲,一定会鼓励他坚持梦想,故选A。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Sam Kaye is only 12 years old. But he is a famous photograp..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“Sam Kaye is only 12 years old. But he is a famous photograp..”考查相似的试题有:
29956086507315905304467298283294668小学四年级英语阅读练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学四年级英语阅读练习题
上传于||文档简介
&&小​学​英​语​四​年​级​上​册​英​语​阅​读​练​习​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便