为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
去滑冰的英文
英文翻译go roller skatinggo skating:&&&& leave:&&&&ice- skate
例句与用法Let us skating before the thaw sets in .在融化前我们去滑冰吧。She is fixing to go skating .她正准备去滑冰。If it doesn ' t rain tomorrow we ' ll go skating如果明天不下雨的话,我们会去滑冰。 When snow falls , we are going to go skating当雪花飘落的时候,我们要去滑冰。 When he was young , he would go skating every winter他年轻时每年冬天都要去滑冰。 We ' re gonna go ices skating and . and eat sugar plums我们要去滑冰然后然后吃糖李子We ' re gonna go ices skating and . . . and eat sugar plums我们要去滑冰然后…然后吃糖李子Saying she went skating with an - an x说是和一个叫… x的人去滑冰了? Saying she went skating with an - an x说是和一个叫x的人去滑冰了? In spite of weather how to cold , they are going to skate不管天气有多么冷,他们都要去滑冰。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
去滑冰的英文翻译,去滑冰英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译去滑冰,去滑冰的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语翻译我曾经非常喜欢滑冰.但是因为一次可怕的经历,我对滑冰刚到恐惧.一年冬天,湖水结冰了.在回家的路上,看到湖面已经结冰了,我想,应该可以在这上面滑冰了,我忍不住跑到湖面上滑起来.突然我听到一丝开裂声,向下一看,冰面上出现了裂纹.我十分害怕,不敢动.但是没有人能帮助我.我刚一上岸,冰面就裂开了.太可怕了!翻译这段话,我不要机械翻译,只要人工翻译.
I liked skating very much,but later,because of a horrible experience I had,I stopped it.Thatt was a winter,and ice had covered the lake.On my way home,I coudn't help myself and started skating on the ice face.Suddenly,I heard a sound of cracking,then I found the ice war breaking.I am so frightned and didn't dare to make any move.what's worse,nobody could help me.The same minute I reached the bank,the ice broke.What a horribe thing it was!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my like...........
I used to be very like skating. But because of a terrible experience, and I fear for skating. Year winter, the lake is frozen hard. On the way home, see the lake have been frozen, I think, should be i...
I used to be very like skating. But because of a terrible experience, and I fear for ice-skating just arrived. Year winter, the lake is frozen hard. On the way home, see the lake have been frozen, I t...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.我们经常去游泳的那个夏天非常热 2.你不听英语的那个星期下雨了 3.汤姆经常滑冰的那个冬天很冷 4.桑迪的爸爸很不开心的那天桑迪成绩不好 5.你去图书馆的那个星期6她生病了 6.爸爸抽烟的那个晚上苏在看电视 7.妈妈生病的那年我上小学 8.我想看电视的那个早晨妈妈很伤心 9.我经常学习的那个教室在中国 10.苏前年听收音机的地方是教室 11.学生们经常跑步的操场很大 12.昨天你看电视的那个房间是客厅 13.我从不在那洗澡的浴室很脏 14.妈妈在那儿做饭的厨房很小 15.我将要放书包的那个桌子是我的书桌 16.鸟现在不在待在那棵树是苹果树 17.你知道妈妈经常去商店的愿意吗?18.我知道老师每天来的很早的原因 19.他们知道学英语的原因 20.我不想知道你每天游泳的原因 21.你知道我昨天不睡觉的原因 22.老师不知道上周六你不来的原因
帅帅高高4597
The summer when
we often went swimming was very hot.The week when you didn't listen to English was rainy.the winter when Tom often went skating was very coldSandy was not doing well at school on the day when Sandy's father was unhappy,she was ill on that saturday when you went to the library,That evening when father smoked,Sue was watching TV.the year when my mother was ill ,I
was at the primary schoolMOther was very sad on the morning when I wanted to watch TV.the classroom where I often studiedwas in China.the place where Sue listened to the radio was a classroom.yhe playground where students often ran was very big.the room where you watched TV yesterday was a
living room
the bathroom where I never took a bath was very dirty.
请继续帮忙 谢谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我经常滑雪,但我很少滑冰.英语翻译 I go skiing ()()(),but I skate( )
异鸣友爱4228
答案是:most of time ,seldom 尊重劳动,欢迎提问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 饥荒冬季做什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信