续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
18页免费60页免费46页免费69页免费27页免费 17页免费53页免费6页免费6页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢23页1下载券17页免费22页1下载券53页4下载券81页2下载券
新编大学英语4 视听说原文(浙大版)|新​编​大​学​英​语 ​视​听​说​原​文​ ​浙​江​大​学​ ​外​研​社​出​版
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Write a short passage about your fantastic experience.
写一篇小短文,关于你的奇妙的经历。
Write a short passage about your fantastic experience.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:38Lesson33 Maybe You’ll be a Teacher Unit5 Book3说课稿
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
38Lesson33 Maybe You’ll be a Teacher Unit5 Book3说课稿
Lesson33MaybeYou’llBeaTe;Unit5Book3说课稿;Part1:AnalysisoftheTeach;I.StatusandFunction;Unit5engagesstudentsinth;II.TeachingAimsandDemand;1.Knowledgeobjects:;Tomasterthewords,phrases;I
Lesson33 Maybe You’ll Be a TeacherUnit5 Book3说课稿 Part 1: Analysis of the Teaching MaterialI. Status and FunctionUnit5 engages students in thinking about their own futures. Through stories and projects, it helps students describe their hopes and ambitions in a positive way. Lesson 33 is the first lesson in unit 5. So if the Ss can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the Ss learn the rest of this unit.II.
Teaching Aims and Demands1. Knowledge objects:To master the words, phrases and sentence patterns: future
be nice to
in the future So is next week and next year.I would be nice to my students.2. Ability objects:To train the Ss’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills and develop the Ss’ ability of cooperation.2. Moral objects:①To cultivate the Ss’ interest of English learning.②To encourage the Ss to have their own hopes and ambitions.III. Teaching Key and Difficult PointsKey points: Grasp the new words and sentence patterns. Difficult points:①Use the phrases and sentence patterns correctly. ②Understand and use the pattern: So +be /助/情+主语.So +主语+be /助/情.Part 2: Teaching Methods and Learning Methods:1. Task-based teaching method and Target-based teaching method.2. Cooperative learning and Inquiry-based learning3. Teaching Aids: Multi-media
some paperPart 3: Teaching Procedures:Step1: Lead inGreet the Ss and present the new word “future” by making them guess a riddle.Show them three pictures on the screen to present the new words “sick, carefully, scary and might” and help them to read them correctly.Purpose of my designing: To present the new words by a riddle and pictures can train the Ss’ interest of English learning and get ready for the next steps.Step 2: Think About It!Ask the Ss what they are good at and what they want to do in the future.Purpose is to make the Ss think about themselves and the future.Step3: Listen and AnswerFirst show them the question “What do Li Ming and Wang Mei want to do in the future?”.Then let them listen to the dialogue and check the answers orally in class.Purpose: To let the Ss listen with the question can make them more carefully. At the same time, it can improve their listening ability.Step 4: Language Points.Present the two important sentences on the screen and explain them.I do this is to help the Ss master the difficult points better. Step 5: Read and AnswerFirst, make the Ss read the dialogue in roles with their deskmates and then ask some of them to read in the front of the classroom.Finally ,show them four sentences to answer true or false.The step can help the Ss understand the dialogue better and train their reading ability.Step 6: ExercisesIn order to master the language points well. I will let them do some exercises.At the same time I can check the knowledge they have learned in this lesson.Step 7: TasksA: Show the Ss some pictures and let them name their jobs. The one who can name and remember the most will get a small gift.B: Ask them to guess a riddle about a job, the one who can guess it quickly can also get a small gift.At the same time,he or she has a chance to read the second riddle for the Ss.C: Ask them to work in groups to make up their own riddle about jobs. Then read and guess.The sentences on the screen may help them.My purpose is to arouse the Ss’ interest in English learning. It can also develop the Ss’ abilities of four skills andcooperation.Step 8: Open Homework.First divide the Ss into three groups,each group choose one student to click the picture they like best on the screen and then their homework will be shown.The homework is:①Retell the dialogue in a third person.② Think about your life in the future. Share your ideas in a small group. Where will you live? What will your job be? Will you be happy? Why?③Choose some of the following words and write a short passage:sick
give a talk
be nice to
be good at
have a good future
…My purpose is to make all the Ss have something to do and improve their writing and speaking abilities and it’s helpful to consolidate the knowledge they learned.Such open homework encourage the Ss to gain something by pratice.It makes the English learning more interesting.Step 9: SummaryLet the Ss look at the Bb and summary the words,phrases and sentence patterns.Purpose is to let the Ss revise what they learned in this lesson.Step 10: A SongFinish the lesson by listening the song “No Matter What”in Lesson 36.So the Ss can not only listen to the beautiful song but also preview Lesson 36.Part 4: Analysis of EffectThis lesson is a dialogue with not many difficulties and the Ss are interested in it. Most of them can master the tasks that I give and get recreation from studying, at the same time improve their overall quality. I think some Ss or groups may have some trouble in the tasks and the open homework.I’ll help them solve the problem.Blackboard Design:Lesson 33
MaybeYou’ll Be a Teacherfuture
in the futuresick: ill
sth.be scary.care-careful-carefully
It’s scary to do sth.scary
So+be/助/情+主语.may-might
So +主语+be/助/情.be nice/good/kind to sb. 包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、行业资料、中学教育、各类资格考试、高等教育、38Lesson33 Maybe You’ll be a Teacher Unit5 Book3说课稿等内容。
  Lesson 33 Maybe You’ll Be a Teacher Unit5 Book3 教学案例一、Analysis of the Teaching Material This unit engages students in thinking about their own...   说课稿book3_unit5_Canadathe_true_north_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。... you’ll pass Canada 1.the___part 2.the___city population ___ rapidly...   说课稿Unit5_Can_you_come_to_my_party_Section...they will be eager to learn the new lesson, ...2. After checking the keys, the teacher can ...   to share some of my teaching ideas with you....from Lesson 37 of Unit 5 in Student Book 4. ...While doing this, the teacher can have the boys...  B of Unit 2, PEP Primary Englis h, Book 3....So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Task -... to school again and gives them to a teacher....   高中英语必修二unit5全英说课稿_高二英语_英语_...order to be a qualified teacher in the future....lesson is New Senior English for China Book2 ...  This lesson is the frist period of Unit5. It...SS:If you listen to the teacher ,you’ll pass... 2 Ask the students open the book and turn to...  说课稿_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time!说课稿Unit5 If you go to the party, you’ll ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 middle passage 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信