my father does well in singing 改成双重否定句句

完成填空把这些改为否定句,一般疑问句作肯定和否定回答 3.My mother——(watch)TV完成填空把这些改为否定句,一般疑问句作肯定和否定回答3.My mother——(watch)TV in the evening.4.She——(know)a little English5My father always——(co_百度作业帮
完成填空把这些改为否定句,一般疑问句作肯定和否定回答 3.My mother——(watch)TV完成填空把这些改为否定句,一般疑问句作肯定和否定回答3.My mother——(watch)TV in the evening.4.She——(know)a little English5My father always——(co
完成填空把这些改为否定句,一般疑问句作肯定和否定回答3.My mother——(watch)TV in the evening.4.She——(know)a little English5My father always——(come)back from work very last.6.theTeacher is busy.He——(sleep)six hours a day.按要求改写下列句子Jim does well in drawing pictures.(改为同义句)His uncle runs faster than my father.(改为一般疑问句,并作回答)They are (having an Art lesson).&(对括弧部分提问)We jog to school every day.(改为否定句)Jim,do,the,s_百度作业帮
按要求改写下列句子Jim does well in drawing pictures.(改为同义句)His uncle runs faster than my father.(改为一般疑问句,并作回答)They are (having an Art lesson).&(对括弧部分提问)We jog to school every day.(改为否定句)Jim,do,the,s
Jim does well in drawing pictures.(改为同义句)His uncle runs faster than my father.(改为一般疑问句,并作回答)They are (having an Art lesson).&(对括弧部分提问)We jog to school every day.(改为否定句)Jim,do,the,some,to,wants,weekends,exercise,at (.) (连词成句)
Jim is good at drawing pictures.Does his uncle run faster than your father?Yes ,he does ./ No,he doesn't .What are they doing We don't jog to school every day.Jim wants to do some exercise at weekends .
为你解答。Jim does well in drawing pictures.(改为同义句)
Jim is good at drawing pictures.His uncle runs faster than my father.(改为一般疑问句,并作回答)
Does his uncle run faster than your father?...
Jim is good at drawing pictures.Does his uncle run faster than my father? Yes, he does.What are they having now?We don't jog to school ev...
1 Jim is good at drawing pictures.2 Does his uncle run
faster than my father?3 What are they doing ?4 We don't
jog to school every day.5 Jim wants to do some exercise at the week...1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部分提问,划线部分是a tea_百度作业帮
1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部分提问,划线部分是a tea
划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部分提问,划线部分是a teacher5、the Apple are fifteen Yuan对划线部分提问,划线部分提问是fifteen Yuan
1.Are these yellow bananas?No,These aren't.2 Who is the woman in Red 3 What would you like?4.What's the woman?5 How much are the apples?
Are these yellow bananas? No, they are not. Who is the woman in red?What would you like?What does the woman do?How much are the apples?
1. Are these yellow bananas? No, they aren't.2.Who is the woman in red?3.What would you like?4.What does the woman do?5.How much are the apples?
把be动词提问就是疑问句Vera’s birthday is in May.改为否定句My father’s birthday is in june.改为一般疑问句 her mother is_百度知道
Vera’s birthday is in May.改为否定句My father’s birthday is in june.改为一般疑问句 her mother is
【thirty-six 】对括号里的提问
their birthdays are【 in july】 括号的里的问题提问
提问者采纳
s birthday in June?When are their birthdays?How old is her motherVera’s birthday isn&#39.Is your father't in May
请问你的QQ是多少啊?不行话请您加我好吗
我的QQ通常只是挂线,有问题就用百度Hi联系我。
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
否定句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my father often cleans his car in the garden改为否定句_百度作业帮
my father often cleans his car in the garden改为否定句
my father often cleans his car in the garden.---->My father doesn't often clean his car in the garden.}

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信