飞虎the onpe是什麼麼意思

上传时间:
Paulina Rubio,这位来自墨西哥的流行女歌手,终究还是征服了整个世界的心.在过去的二十年中,这个女孩在她的家乡获得了对一个十几岁少女来说莫大的成功,她频繁出现在各种荧屏上,俨然成了西班牙流行乐首屈一指的金色女孩.她的首张英文专辑《Border Girl》在八个国家都取得了黄金或白金销量的巨大成功,非常具有感染力.无疑,她用她的行动证明了这一切,同时也征服了全世界.《The One I Love》画面很美.
热搜风云榜
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩He is the one
1. He is the one man who could retrieve that situation.
他是唯一能挽回局面的人。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Here he is the one and only Frank Sinatra!
这就是他--独一无二的弗兰克.西纳特拉!
来自辞典例句
3. He is the one who's peddling the drugs unlawfully.
他就是那个非法贩卖毒品的人.
来自辞典例句
4. He is the one righteous Englishman in a horde of tyrants.
他是一群土豪恶棍中唯一一个堂堂正正的英国人.
来自辞典例句
5. He is the only one who [ that ] knows Russian.
他是我们 中间 惟一懂俄语的人.
来自《简明英汉词典》
1. 他在接电话
实用短语22句... ... 1、In wine there is truth. 酒后吐真言。 2、He is on the phone. 他在接电话。 3、Go with the flow. 顺其自然。.
- 基于9个网页
2. 他在打电话
百句市民英语... ... I am tired of working all day. 我厌倦整天工作。 He is on the phone. 他在打电话。 Be my guest. 请便。.
- 基于8个网页
1. 他正在通话
日&-&You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了。2 The line is busy.占线。3 No answer.没有人接电话。4 He is on the phone.他正在通话。.
- 基于1个网页
1. 他现在已经在路上了
25.He doesn’t have time. 他没空。26.He is on the way. 他现在已经在路上了。27.How are you doing? 你好吗?
- 基于1个网页
1. 他在操场上
b)He is on the playground. 他在操场上。
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
He is the one
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:俘虏营中的友谊:飞虎队员和中国将军的故事
  20:13:11 来源: 云网   
飞虎队老兵都像对待自己亲生的女儿一样对待施维君施大姐,并常邀请她到美国做客。在他们给施大姐的许多来信中,我看到了这样一封信。
施大姐在一年多的时间里,发出了上百封信,费尽周折终于在湖南宁乡县找到了齐学启将军80多岁的妹妹齐新。
约翰·W·博伊德(John W. Boyd)先生给施维君的信(译文)。
亲爱的先生:
我是一个第二次世界大战被日本人关押在缅甸仰光21个月的战俘。我正在写一本有关中缅印战区和仰光战俘营的书。这里的战俘都是美国人、英国人、中国人和印度人。
这里的战俘营里有许多高尚的人,其中一位就是中国少将齐学启(H.C.Chi)。他是1942年上旬在缅甸战役中指挥一个师作战时不幸被俘的。后来他曾驾驶一条小船渡河逃走,但是他被对岸敌人机枪击中负伤,在这次越狱行动中,只有将军和一个士兵是幸存者。
齐将军原在美国和日本接受教育,他的英语有一点口音。他可以用英语和日语阅读、书写和与人交流。他是战俘营所有各国战俘的灵魂人物。
日本人要齐将军保证今后不再越狱,同时企图要他在电台上做叛国宣传。齐将军平静而断然地拒绝了。后来the Kempei Tei(??)也来威胁他;长时间不给他食物,最后甚至断水。面对这一切,齐将军一直保持平静和自信。在监狱里,难友们都传说齐将军和蒋介石将军有特殊关系;说蒋将军的前妻和齐将军的妻子是亲姐妹,她们都姓普(Po)。
有一次,日本人的傀儡--南京汪精卫政府派员拜访齐将军。他们的目的是希望齐将军站到他们一边。有难友说亲眼看见一个南京高级官员来找齐将军。他们把他带到外面一个城市里,请齐将军洗澡并用上等菜肴款待他,然后和他谈话。
他们说他们来是为了请齐将军加入在"仁慈的"日本人领导下的中国新政府。要求齐将军签署一个协议,他就自由了。将军淡淡地拒绝了。有意思的是将军在拒绝之前很客气地说感谢他们的来访和这些酒菜。这时那些来访者挂在脸上的微笑慢慢地变成了恼怒。将军脸上至始至终保持着轻蔑的笑容,表明他在观赏这场闹剧中得到了很大的享受。从那以后,将军就遭受到无数次毒刑拷打。
不久一个晚上,将军被他手下的一个士兵刺伤了。这个士兵被南京傀儡政权收买成了叛徒。在战俘们的强烈抗议下,日本人最后同意由麦肯齐(Mackenzie)中校军医为齐将军进行手术,试图挽救齐将军的生命。但是,齐将军还是在36个小时后牺牲了。
在我的回忆录中将更加详细地描述这位不同寻常的人,我的书将在1996年6月或者7月出版。我希望找到齐将军的亲属,告诉他们这位中国军人是怎样的一个人。齐将军有着令人着迷的魅力和至始至终为自己的祖国效力的精神。他谦虚的品格和流畅幽雅的英文风格表现在当年他给英国陆军准将霍布森(Hobson)的一封信中。这封信是齐将军对B·N·萨达(B.N. Sudan)上尉和其他几位印度军医为他看病所表示的感谢。这封信的复印件也附录在我的书中。
如果有人愿意将这封信的复印件提供给中国报纸或者是给齐将军的亲属,让人们知道他对仰光战俘营的所有难友的所作所为我是非常感激的。
约翰·W·博伊德(John W. Boyd)(签字)
以下是约翰·W·博伊德提供德两个联络地址:
John W. Boyd
315 North 5th Street
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066USA
Phone: 1-502-247-63-7
John W. Boyd
P.O.BOX 3101
Paducah, Kentucky
约翰·W·博伊德(John W. Boyd)给施维君来信的英文原文
John W. Boyd
315 North 5th Street
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
Phone: 1-502-247-63-7
May 3, 1996
I was a Japanese prisoner of war held in Rangoon, Burma for 21 months during World War II. I am writing a book about the China, Burma, India theater of war and the Rangoon Prison Camp. The prisoners were American, British, Chinese and Indian.
One of the great men in this camp was Chinese Major General H. C. Chini. He was captured while commanding a division in the early part of 1942. He had tried to avaid being taken prisoner by taking a boat and tried to move north up a river. He was machinegunned from the bank, the general and only one other soldier were the only survivior.
General Chi was educated in America and Japan and he spoke with a slight American accent. He could read, write, and speak both English and Japanese, and was an inspiration to all nationality in the prison camp.
The Japanese tried to get General Chi to sign a certificate that he would not escape and be willing to broadcast propaganda. Cheerful he would flatly refuse and was visited by the Kempei Tei, starved for long periods, and even denied water, and through all this he was always calm and confident. For in prison it was believed that General Chi was in some way related to General Chiang Kai-shek. The rumor was that General Chiang's first wife and General Chi's wife were sisters and their maiden name was Po.
General Chi had a visit from the Japanese puppet government under Wang-Ching-Wei at Nanking, China. This in an attempt to get General Chi on their side. They said it was horrified, to see a senior officer and fellow countryman in a criminal jail. They took him out to the city for a bath, fine meal and talk. Then the leader of the delegation began to talk about the reason for their visit. He said they had come to take him back to the new government of China under the benevolent Japanese. He would be required to sign a statement of his good intentions and then he would be a free man. General Chi politely refused, but said that he enjoyed the visit and the meal. The original smiles of the visitors turned to hate. However, the mischievous smile on the Generals face showed that he had enjoyed the episode. Soon afterwards he was again put in solitary and tortured.
It was not long after this that General Chi was stabbed one night by 0ne of his own soldiers, whose alegiance had been turned by the representatives of the puppet Nanking Government. The Japanese did permit Col. Mackenzie to operate in an attempt to save General Chi's life. However, the General died 36 hours after the surgery.
I will have a lot more to say about this great man in my book which will be out in June or July 1996. I would like very much to locatesome member of General Chi's family to let them know what a fine Chinese officer he was. General Chi had charming manners and served his country long and faithful. Both his manners and his excellent command of the English language can be seen in a letter which he sent to the English Brigadier General Hobson in appreciation of the services of Captain B.N. Sudan and the other Indian medical officers. A copy of this letter will be in my book.
I will greatly appreciate anyone giving a copy of this letter to the Tiawin news paper or to anyone else that could help locate the Chi family to let them know some of the good things he did for all the nationalities in the Rangoon Prison Camp.
Sincerely yours
John W. Boyd
P.S.: Enclosed is a brochure about my book. The title has been changed to:
TENKO, RANGOON JAIL
TURNER PUBLISHING CO.
P.O.BOX 3101
Paducah, Kentucky
齐学启将军的胞妹齐新女士给施维君的来信。
维君同志:
我是已故胞兄齐学启的胞妹名齐新。月前宁乡民政部门曾来函,称系阁下受美国友人之托前来访问的。除已函复宁乡民政局外,特此向您致谢!并恳请将在美国友人的姓名地址见告,以便联系。
1997年元月25日
通讯处:"长沙燕山街89号邮码:410001
私人电话:446312?
人物介绍:
齐学启烈士
齐学启,字敦镛,别号梦赉,湖南省宁乡县杨林乡铁锣村人,日出生于书香门第的家庭。在清华大学与孙立人将军是同学。毕业后,俩人一同赴美军校留学。
1932年率领宪兵六团参加了"一二.八淞沪抗战";1937年参加"八.一三凇沪作战"。
1942年4月,中国远征军入缅作战,齐学启将军任新66军新38师副师长。5月7日,齐将军身负重伤,被日军俘虏。在狱中,齐将军受尽肉体折磨和金钱诱惑,但他坚贞不屈。日,齐将军下楼解手之际,被日本人收买的叛徒用短刀刺杀身亡。
国民政府为表彰齐学启将军的忠贞爱国事迹,特追晋齐学启将军为陆军中将。
冯玉祥将军曾作诗赞扬齐学启将军:
还有师长齐学启,
宁死不屈世惊叹,
壮烈足称中华魂,
光辉史册万万年。"&
17:17:43 )
15:06:00 )
10:16:09 )
14:46:00 )
11:16:42 )
·每日关注·
·最新评论·
人气评论TOP 5
评 7654 条
评 9896 条
评 3734 条
评 1318 条
评 1318 条
热 点 推 荐
网 易 无 线
频 道 精 选广东电视台 现代教育频道>>图文新闻>>现代教育快讯
不擅长做决定?教你地道表达“你说了算!”发布时间: 点击:794集体行动的时候一般都需要有一个领袖式的人物,为大家策划活动日程,决定出游路线和就餐地点等等。其他人员也都乐得清闲,遇到问题直接跟头儿说一句”你说了算”就万事大吉了。今天,咱们就来看看英文里对这句话的各种表达方式。地道表达: 你说了算!1. You are the boss.你是老板,(你说了算)。2. You have the conn.你说了算。Conn本来是“掌舵”的意思,后来被当作名词用,to have the conn就是负责控制舰艇行驶的方向,也就是“有决定权“的意思。3. You have the final say.你决定吧。4. It's all up to you.全听你的了。5. The final decision is yours.你做最后定夺吧。6. You are in charge here.你是这里管事儿的。7. You are the one who call the tune in this house.在这里,你说了算。8. Who wears the trousers in your house? You or your wife?在你家里谁说了算,你还是你妻子?9. I am the decider of my house.在家里我说了算。}

我要回帖

更多关于 什麼是科学方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信