急求有关zDo you enjoy your campus life的英语议论文范文

英语口试的问题,提前谢谢拉.每个问题回答不用太多.好的话再给追加五十分1.      Do you like living a fast-paced life or a slow-paced one?Give your reasons.2.Do you think being on time is important?W_百度作业帮
英语口试的问题,提前谢谢拉.每个问题回答不用太多.好的话再给追加五十分1.      Do you like living a fast-paced life or a slow-paced one?Give your reasons.2.Do you think being on time is important?W
英语口试的问题,提前谢谢拉.每个问题回答不用太多.好的话再给追加五十分1.      Do you like living a fast-paced life or a slow-paced one?Give your reasons.2.Do you think being on time is important?What will you do when having to be late?3.Who had the biggest influence on you?And in what way?4.What is Olympic Spirit?What can you learn from it as a college student?5.Will you send your photo to your e-friend?Why?6.Will you fall in love with someone before actually seeing him (her)?Why?7.What is true love in your eyes?Does it need testing?Give your reasons.8.What does love mean to you?9.What are the major causes of stress in your life?10.How does stress affect us physically and mentally?11.How to lighten your load and save your life?12.Which do you think is more important to you,your job or your hobby?Why?\x0513.How do you understand the meaning of life?\x05\x0514.What do you think is the aim of education?15.Why did you choose your major?16.If you are financially independent,will you choose to live with your parents or not?Why?17.Do you think money is a means or the purpose of life?18.What kind of teacher do you like most?Why?19.How did you enjoy your campus life in the first year of college?20.Describe one of your priorities in your life and explain why.
1.你喜欢快节奏还是慢节奏的生活?说出你的理由.2.你认为准时重要吗?不得不迟到的时候你会做什么?3.谁对你的影响最大?以什么方式?4.什么是奥林匹克精神?你能从中学到什么身为一名大学生?5.你会发照片给你的E友吗?为什么?6.你会爱上一个在你真实看到他(她)之前的人吗?为什么?7.在你眼中什么是真爱?它需要考验吗?为什么?8.爱对于你意味着什么?9.什么是压力的主要原因在你的生活中?10.压力是如何影响我们在生理上和精神上?11.怎么减轻你的负担并且拯救你的生命?12.哪一个你觉得对你更重要,你的工作还是你的兴趣?为什么?13.你怎么理解生活的意义?14.你觉得教育的意义是什么?15.为什么你选择你的专业?16.如果你最终独立了,你会选择和你父母住在一起吗?为什么?17.你认为金钱是生活的工具还是目的?18.什么类型的老师你最喜欢?为什么?19.你如何享受你的校园生活在你的大学第一年?20.描述一个你生活中的排序并解释为什么.全是自己的解释,鄙人认为口译的最重要的原则就是尽量不要改变英文的顺序,那样翻译会舒服很多,而且只需在不适合的地方改变一下顺序让他人明白即可.
这个......还是去翻译网站吧.Campus life and study_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
Campus life and study
大小:619.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求以what do you think of your present campus life 为题的英语作文,100词左右,._百度作业帮
求以what do you think of your present campus life 为题的英语作文,100词左右,.
求以what do you think of your present campus life 为题的英语作文,100词左右,.
As my opinion,Campus life is interesting,rich and colorful.There are so plenty of knowledge you should study and so much skill you should master.Living in college,you could touch lots of information which belongs to the bran-new of the world.also it could widen our eyeshot.Studying in college is the times for us grounding for future.So I think it's very important and interesting for everyone living in college.If there had chance,I'd rather going back to campus.急求一篇题目是&life on campus的英语作文_百度知道
急求一篇题目是&life on campus的英语作文
提问者采纳
Life on CampusAs we know ,the campus can be considered as we students' second house bucause it not only give us nice study environment but also is good for our growth.In my opinion,life on
is so colorful that we can't find the second one!Living on campus,we can study with our classmates together and play happily with our parners.In addition,living on campus can make our life roll regularly which is good and healthy for our body.And it can also give us a good mood every day because we can live with our friendly classmates so that we don't feel lonely instead of life at home.I think it can impress us
the most deeply in our whole life since it is our wonderful time in our mind.All in all,life on campus is worth loving because of its beauty and some other advantages for our bodies and future!I love my life on campus!这绝对是原创的,况且这可是我用手机一字一字打出来的!一定要采纳啊!
提问者评价
保证 原创么 ?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Campus Life(四级作文)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者