以“How do you go to school?为题,以发现为题写一篇作文文

以“How do you go to school?为题,写一篇作文_百度知道六年级英语作文《How do you go to school?》
花朵素材636
我说你总要提点要求嘥.真的是.没要求我自己写了! I often get up early,after eat the breakfast i take the bus to school.one time I'm up late .and very quite to wash my face and did't eat the food .running faster than any other time .on the street .i see a taxi coming,i count my money and the end ,call the taxi . It cost me lots of money.but i'm still late.自己写的.没有语法错误.大概意思就是我一般起床的比较早,吃完饭后做公交车去学校.一次我起晚了.洗完脸后,饭都没吃就飞奔出家门.在路边数了数自己口袋里的钱,于是决定打的.可是最后还是迟到了.就这样.满意不.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
l go to school by bicycle .
扫描下载二维码how do you go to school与how do you get to school 的区别 两者该怎样回答
How do you go to school?你如何去学校的?ow do you get to school?你如何到达学校的?go to 到.去get to 到达 其实差不多 两句问句可以相等回答嘛 也一样 I go to school by 加交通工具I get to school by 加交通工具
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How do you go to school?你如何去学校的?ow do you get to school?你如何到达学校的?go to 到......去get to 到达
如果是正常情况发问 没有特殊背景的话 2个问句是一样的回答by bus之类的
没什么区别~~答句有两种示例1.I take the subway to school.2.I go(get) to school by subway.
扫描下载二维码How do you go to school测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
How&do&you&go&to&school测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
How&do&you&go&to&school测试题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m Unit4 How do you go to school?☆重点归纳☆话题&Transportation& 交通工具功能项目&Talk about how to get to places. 谈论如何到达一个地方词汇&1.Numbers数字(twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty , seventy, ninety, hundred )& 2.kilometer/km公里3.mile英里& 4.shower淋浴& 5.minute分钟& 6.bus stop/station汽车站& 7.city/district/town市/区/城镇 8.North America 北美洲& 9.North China华北 10.other things其他事情 11.river江、河短语&1.take the subway/ the train/ the bus/ a taxi搭乘…& 2.by boat/subway/train/bicycle/ car/taxi乘坐… 3.ride a bike骑自行车& 4.get to/ leave for到达& 5.depend on取决于& 6.around/all over the world全世界& 7.be different from有别于& 8.a small number of一些& 9.more/less than多于/不足于句型&1. ―How do you get to school?&&& ―I ride my bike.& (I get to school by bike.)2. ―How long does it take?&&&&&& ―It takes about forty minutes.3. ―How far is it from your home to the school?&&& ―It’s ten miles.4. It takes him twenty minutes to walk to school.语法要点&1、表示乘坐各种交通工具的短语用法。如ride a bike,by bike等。2、以how, how long, how far引导的特殊疑问句及回答方式。 ☆典型试题☆例1 The winner of the men’s competition was a ________ man from Shandong.A. forty years&&&&& B. twenty-yearC. thirty-year-old&& D. forty-years- old【解题思路】选C。thirty-year-old是一个由“数词+单数名词+形容词”构成的合成形容词,用来作定语。又如:a two- month holiday(一个两个月长的假期),the boy’s 400-metre race(男子四百米赛跑)。例2 ―How far is it from your home to the school?―It is about______.A. 10 minutes walk&&& B. 10 minute’s walk&&&& C. 10 minute walk&&&&& D. 10 minutes’ walk 【解题思路】选D。本题考查距离的表达方法。表示时间、距离的名词所有格可以加’s表示,其中以-s结尾的复数名词所有格可以直接加’构成。例3 The city of Beijing will hold the _____ Olympic Games in 2008.A. twenty-nine&&&&& B. twentieth-nineC. twentieth- ninth&& D. twenty-ninth【解题思路】选D。表示两位数以上的序数词,通常在个位上作变化,十位数 还是用基数词。例4 ―How ___is the Children’s Hospital from here?―It is about three miles.A. many&& B. long&& C. much&&&& D. far【解题思路】选D。本题是考查表示距离的问句。How many复数名词询问数目;How long询问时间的长度;How much+询问不可数名词的量;How far询问距离,意思是“多远”。例5 Jeff goes to work _____ and his wife goes to work _______.A. by car, on her bike&& B. by a car, on her bikeC. by cars, by bikes&&& D. by his car, by bike【解题思路】选A 。“by+交通工具”短语表示交通方式时,交通工具必须用单数形式,且前面不能用任何限定词,如by car/bus/bike等。但如果用介词in/on,则要求名词前必须用一个限定词,如on my bike, in a boat等。☆单元评价☆●基础巩固 一、用所给词的适当形式。(10分)1. He has two ____________(box) of old books under his bed.2. Can you come with___________(we) after school?3. The __________(eight) story is very interesting.4. This kind of medicine is ______________(cheap) than that one.5. These skirts are ______(she). Yours are over there.6. If it_______________ (rain), I will take a taxi.7. ______________(read and write) more is good for your English. 8. The most popular way of______________(get) to school is walking.9. Hainan is a good place _________ (go) sightseeing.10. Hurry! The train ______________& (leave) in five minutes.二、单项选择& 选出能填入各句中相应空白处的最佳答案。&&& ( 20分)11. ―How does he go to Hong Kong?& ―________.A. Take the plane&& B. Take planeC. By the plane&&&&&& D. By the air12. ―_____ do you live from school?&& ―8 miles.A. How long&&&&&&&& B. How farC. How much&&&&&&& D. Where13. I usually go to school ________.A. ride the bike &&&&& B. on bike C. on the bike&&&&&& D. by my bike14. CHow do you usually go to school?-- _____my mother’s car.A. By&&& B. With&&&&& C. In&&&&& D. For15. If they live in Chongqing, they can go to Wuhan _____ easily. A.&on foot&&&& B. by the taxi C. by boat&&&&& D. by sea16. He gets up early and ________ breakfast.A. have a quick&&&& B. has quick a C. has a quick&&&&& D. have quick17. The last train is left, so you _______ stay here until tomorrow.&& A. must&&& B. have to& C. needn’t&& D. can not18. Please _________ who broke the window.&& A. find&& B. look for&C. look at&D. find out 19. Listen, a small number of students ______& in the classroom.A. talk&& B. talks& C. is talking& D. are talking20. _______ she is ill, _______ she goes to school.A. A& /&&&&& B. A butC. B although&&&&& D. B /21.The No. 6 Middle School is not far ___ his home.&& A. to&&&& B. from&&& C. with&&&&& D. at 22. It’s time for supper now. Let’s&&&&&&& it.A. stop having&&&&&& B. stop to haveC. to stop to have&&& D. stopping to have23. ―How long does it take?&& --It takes ______. A. half an hour&&&&&& B. a hourC. two hour&&&&&&&& D. half a hour24. Yesterday we went to a lonely village. It&&&& us about two hours to get there.& A. spent&&& B. took&& C. cost&&& D. made25. --&&&&&&&&&&&& ?& --It is wonderful.A. What do you like the bookB. How do you think of the bookC. What do you think of the bookD. What is the book like26. Whether we can go for a spring outing&&&&& the weather.A. depend on&&&&& B. depends onC. depend&&&&&&& D. depends27.&&&&&& does it take you to finish&&&& the book?A. H to read&B. H to readC. H reading&D. H reading28. --_&&&&& will Mr. Smith&&&&& Shanghai?--In a week. He will have a meeting in Shanghai.A. H leave& B. H leave forC. H leave&& D. H leave for29.--How&&&&&&&&& do you clean your classroom?&&&&&&& --Once a week.&&& A. long&&&& B. often&C. much&&& D. soon30. I don’t think there is&&&&&&&& .A. something serious&&& B. nothing seriousC. anything serious&&&&& D. serious anything 三、根据汉语意思完成英语句子。(20分)31. My home is ____________(近的). I ________________(步行)to school.32. Li Lei ___________ (乘地铁) to school every day.33. His father often goes to Shanghai __________ _________(坐飞机).34. If you don't want to be late, you'd better _________ a ____________(打的).35. _________ _________ ________ (骑自行车) to work is good for our health, I think.36.从学校到汽车站不是很远。It isn't ______& _______ the school to the bus stop.37.坐火车去北京需用多长时间?How long _______ it ________ by train to Beijing?38.你每天怎样去学校?& _________ ________ you get to school every day?39.萨姆什么时候离开家去上学?When _______ Sam _________ home for school?40.多喝水,这对你健康有好处Drink more water. It is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& your health .四、句型转换& 根据要求完成下列句子。& (10分)41. Mr. Smith often flies to Tokyo for the meeting.&& (同义句转换)Mr. Smith often& _________ a _________to Tokyo for the meeting.42. His factory is 10 miles from his home.&&& (对划线部分提问)________& _______ is his factory from his home?43. My mother usually takes the bus to work.& (变否定句)My mother _________ _________& ________the bus to work.44. I usually spend 3 hours doing my homework.(同义句转换)It usually _______ me 3 hours ______ _______& my homework.45.He goes to school by No.103 Bus. (同义句转换)& ______& ______ the No.103 Bus to school.
●综合提高& 五、根据短文内容及首字母提示, 完成下面短文,每空一词。(5分)Jim was a country boy. He was on his (46)w________ to New York to see his grandma. As his parents were very (47)b________, he had to go there by himself. This was his first trip by plane. He found (48)e________ new and interesting. Soon it was the middle of the night. But Jim couldn’t (49)s________. He wanted a drink very much. He saw some people went to the back of the (50)p________ and got drinks from a girl there. But he didn’t have much (51)m________ with him. He tried to sleep, but he just couldn’t. At last he went to the girl with a (52)d________ in his hand. “Miss,” he said,” Could I have a drink?” “Sure,” said the girl with a (53)s________. She gave him a drink, but she didn’t take his money.” You have paid for the (54)t________. It means you have paid for the(55) f________ and drinks on the plane.”六、完形&& 从 A、B、C、D中选出能填入短文中相应空白处的最佳答案。(10分)Lucy lives in the Zhongshan Road. She__ 56_ in the No.6 Middle School. Every day she gets up early and goes to school early. Her home is a little far___57 her school. So she usually ___58___ a bus. ___59& the bus stop there is a fruit shop. It sells different___60__. Lucy often buys___61___in it and she is good at___62___fruit. From the bus stop she walks along the Nanjing Road. Then she takes the third turning___63___the right. Her school is___64 _ 50 metres. ___65___it there is a park.56. A. studies&& B. leaves&&& C. likes&&& D. lives57. A. to&&&&&& B. at&&&&&& C. from&&&& D. away58. A. has&&&& B. takes&&& C. goes&&&&& D. by59. A. At&&&& B. Near to&& C. Next to&&& D. Next60. A. kinds of fruits&&&&&&& B. kinds of fruit& C. fruit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fruits61. A. them&&& B. any&&&&& C. some&&&& D. it62. A. selling&& B .buying&& C. sells&&&&& D. buys63. A. along&& B. at&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&& D. on64. A. about&&& B. at&&&&&& C. away&&&&& D. on65. A. At the front of&&&&&& B. In front of&& C. In the front of&&&&&& D. At front of 七、理解& (15分)AWhen you come to Auckland as a foreigner,you’ll easily find a traditional pub(酒吧)either in small towns or in big cities. In these pubs many different kinds of drinks such as wine, beer, coke, coffee, and juice are served. You can find out the local culture. However, if you don′ t know the pub culture, you may feel embarrassed or even get into trouble.Most pubs in Auckland have no waiters, so you have to go to the bar to get your own drinks. Those who don’t know this may wait a very long time before they realize they would have to fetch their own drinks. While you are standing in front of the bar waiting for service, you are able to chat with others who are also waiting for service. The bar counter(柜台)is possibly the only place you can find in Auckland to talk friendly with strangers. But while you are chatting with others or talking about what you want to order, you mustn’t block all the entrance to the bar.Remember, you’ll never go into the pubs unless you are over 18.从 A、B、C、D中选出最佳答案。66. A traditional pub in Auckland is very ______.A. friendly&&&&& B. embarrassed& C. relaxing&&&&& D. Both A and B67. When you are in pub,__________&& A. you will have a better service with a lot of waiters around&& B. you will have to order and fetch your own drinks all by yourself && C. it is easy for you to make friends with others by chatting or talking&& D. You’ll have to take time to wait for your drink68.Which sentence is true?&& A. It is very hard for you to find a traditional pub to relax yourself in Auckland&& B. You aren’t allowed to get into the pubs until you are over18&& C .You are able to order any of the drinks or foods in the pubs&& D. You can chat or talk with friends in any places in the pub 69.Which topic is the best for this passage?A.&Service in Auckland’s Pubs.B. Pub Culture in Auckland&& C. Making Friends in Pubs.&& D. How to Order Drinks in Pubs.70.Most pubs in Auckland have_________&& A. many waiters&&&&&&& B. a waiter&& C. no more than 10waiters&& D .no waitersB&&& Dick was a twenty-year-old man. His father was a teacher and taught chemistry in a middle school and his mother worked in a shop. They lived a happy life until his parents died one night when there was an earthquake(地震). Luckily his sister had taken him to see their aunt in the city and they were not at home. Everything was destroyed in the earthquake and the two children got into trouble. Thanks to their aunt, who was not rich, they grew up but they lived a hard life. Dick’s sister was so sad that she became a nun(修女). After Dick finished middle school, he found a job in a hotel and began to work there.&& One day the young man fell to the ground while he was cleaning a window on the second floor. He was sent to the hospital and the doctor looked him over. One of his legs was broken and he had to stay in hospital. He said to the nurse, “ I’m a poor man, madam. Arrange a third-class ward for me, please.”&& “Can’t any body help you?” she asked.&& “No, madam,” answered Dick. “I have only a sister. She’s a nun and she’s poor, too.”&& “I don’t think so,” the nurse said angrily. “Nuns usually marry God. And God is the richest person in the world, you know!”“ Well, then,” Dick said with a smile, “Please arrange a first-class ward for me and send the bill to my brother-in-law(姐夫).”根据短文内容补全下列句子。&& (10分)71. Dick and his sister lived a happy life until___________________________________72. Their aunt was not rich, so they grew up but_____________________________________73.After Dick finished middle school, ________________________________________74. Dick asked the nurse to arrange a third-class ward for him because___________________________75. “Ward” means _____________ in Chinese.
八、书面表达。&&& (10分) 上周星期天一整天,你与老师、同学一道,为保护环境开展了一系列活动。请根据提示写一篇80词左右的日记,要求内容完整,语言规范。 提示:1、出发时间、地点、目的地、交通工具自定;2、活动内容:上午:贴海报(poster )宣讲环保知识(environmental protection);下午:捡垃圾、塑料袋,打扫街道等。Sunday, March15,2007&&&&&&&&&&&& FineToday I am very excited because I did a lot of interesting things with my classmates and teachers to protect our environment.
The keys to Unit4一、1.boxes&& 2.us&&& 3.eighth&&&& 4.cheaper5.hers&& 6.rains&&& 7.eating&&& 8.getting 9.to go&&&&& 10.is leaving(will leave)二、11--15 ABCBC&&&&&&& 16--20 CBDDA21--25 BBABC&&&&&&& 26--30 BDBBC 三、31.near, walk&& 22. takes the subway33.by air/by plane&& 34.take,taxi 35.Riding a bike&&& 36. far from37.does,take&&&&&& 38.How do39.does,leave&&&&& 40.good for四、41.takes,plane&&&&&&&& 42.How far43.doesn’t usually take& 44.takes, to do45.He takes五、46.way&&& 47. busy&&& 48. everything49. sleep&& 50.plane&&& 51. money52. dollar&& 53. smile&& 54. tour/ticket55. food六、60―64 ACBCB&&&&& 65―69& CBDAB 七、66-70 ACBBD 71. his parents died one night when there was an earthquake72. they lived a hard life73. he found a job in a hotel 74. he didn’t have enough money to pay the bill75. 病房八、Sunday, March15,2007&&&&&&&&&&&& FineToday I am very excited because I did a lot of interesting things with my classmates and teachers to protect our environment. We met at the school gate at eight o’clock in the morning. We went to a small town near Dongying City in our school bus. We took the posters about environmental protection with us. In the morning we put up posters on the wall. We talked about the environmental protection to the people. In the afternoon we collected litter and picked up plastic bags. We cleaned the dirty streets. At six in the evening we came back home. I felt a little tired but very happy
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 以雨说为题写一篇诗歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信