fate andfate destinyy是什么意思

fate 和 destiny的区别_百度知道
fate 和 destiny的区别
提问者采纳
FATE名词 n.1.命运,天数,定数,天意 I don't believe in fate.我不相信命运。2.死亡, 毁灭 Those evil men met with a terrible fate.那些坏人都罪有应得。3.命中注定的事(尤指坏事);命运的安排DESTINY名词 n.1.命运; 天命; 天数 Nobody knows his own destiny.没有人知道自己的命运。2.主宰事物的力量;命运之神比较许多例句之后得出结论....FATE和DESTINY都指天命、定数,但FATE尤指注定要发生的坏事或灾难,而DESTINY指一般的每个人自己的命运,在自己一生中要发生的事情。ZZM你真是坏...居然这样...我对这个班绝望了...帮你最后一次!
提问者评价
我怎么坏了。。。。。
美[fet] 过去式:fated 过去分词:fated 现在分词:fating 复数:fates
1.命运,天数,定数,天意
2.死亡, 毁灭
3.命中注定的事(尤指坏事);命运的安排 名词 n. 1.命运,天数,定数,天意
I don't believe in fate. 我不相信命运。 2.死亡, 毁灭
Those evil men met with a terrible fate. 那些坏人都罪有应得。 3.命中注定...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
“fate”在英汉词典中的解释(来源:百度词典):
1. 命运;天命,天数[U]
2. 结局;结果[C]
3. 毁灭;灾难;死亡[U]
4. 【希神】【罗神】(大写)命运三女神[the P]
1. 命定,注定[H][+to-vFATE:原意为命运,面临死亡的灾难
(消极一些)Destiny似乎更偏向于类似于家族的未来之类。
fate多用于消极的意思。其实每种语言都差不多,表达同一个意思的并不只限于一个单词,就像中文一样,表达快乐意思的词,比如高兴和愉快。如果一个人问你,高兴和愉快的区别是什么,你会如何回答呢?英语也如此,在同一文章中使用不同的词汇表达同一个意思是使文章高级而不乏味的方法之一。希望能帮到你。
n.(名词)
【复数】 destinies
1.The inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person
one's lot命运:一个特定的人或事注定的不可避免的运气
2.A predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control:
注定:一个事件预先决定的,超越了人的能力和控制的过程
eg.“Marriage and hanging go by destiny”(Robert Burton)
“婚姻与死亡都是命中注定的”(罗伯特·伯顿)
3.The power or agency thought to fate:
命运:被认为能预先决定事件的力量或因素
Destiny brought them together.
命运使他们联在一起
n.(名词)
1.The supposed force, principle, or power that predet...
我只知道fate/stay night !你可以去看一下,如果你喜欢动画
在新世纪福音战士中,destiny是追第8使徒的背景音乐,fate是打第8使徒的背景音乐。
您可能关注的推广
fate的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁都有命运的意思,有什么区别呢?_百度知道
都有命运的意思,有什么区别呢?
RT,最好可以造几个典型的句子
提问者采纳
fortune有褒义的命运的意思,也就是“运势”,毕竟它的另一意思是“大量财富”,例如I wanted to know my fortune so I went to a fortune teller. 我想知道自己的运势,所以去找算命的人。 destiny有“命中注定”的命运的意思,例如 pre-destined 就是早就注定的了的意思,例如One cannot escape his destiny. 天数难逃。fate有种天意的意思,例如Weird is one of the Three Sisters who control the fate of the past, the fate of the present, and the fate of the future. 命运之神是命运三姐妹之一,她掌管着万物过去、现在和将来的命运。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
fortune 一定是好运气He did not deserve such fortune. 他不配得到这种好运气。destiny 命运,如:It was his destiny never to see her again. 命运注定他再也见不着她。fate 一般是指不好运的 We still don't know the fate of the plane's passengers. 我们仍然不知道那架飞机上旅客的命运如何。
您可能关注的推广
fate的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Cheryl Cole I trust in destiny and fate_wewe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:379贴子:
Cheryl Cole I trust in destiny and fate
Cheryl spyder hoodie
Cole believes that her life will turn out just as the heavens dictate. Instead of fretting about her relationship with estranged love rat asics sale
husband Ashley, she's determined just to chill. 'I'm a big believer in destiny and fate,' Cheryl, 26, tells Now. louis vuitton sale
'What's meant for you is gonna come your way and you have a path to choose. 'So I'm just gonna take each step the north face apex
as it comes.'Even so - after months of heartache - Cheryl knows she has to make her own decisions about what will give mulberry handbags
her happiness.'I feel able enough now to stand on my own two feet and take the responsibility,' she says.See all the latest herve leger dresses sale
news about Cheryl Cole in Now magazine - out every Tuesday! FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the true religion billy
lows&& CELEBRITY HAIR Cheryl Cole: From corn rows to
curls&& SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far&&PICTURES Cheryl Cole flies mbt sale
heads home from California&& PHOTOS: Cheryl Cole arrives back to UK from LA&& NEW PICTURE GALLERY Cheryl Cole and Peter Andre - a perfect match&&power by spyderjacketssale.usTopics related articles:
Cheryl Cole to appear on Friday Night With Jonatha
Evangeline Lilly I'm not interested in fame
Joy Stefanicki fired on The Apprentice
Danielle Lloyd I have polycystic ovaries
新学期新气象!据说点赞...
周一美女●我的名字叫打架鱼
我是一个待军姑娘,来看...
想看剩下的内涵图吗?请...
最头像:18岁开始做梦的...
你进来,我保证不打死你
朝发轫于天津兮,吃货前...
爆出你认为最美的风景吧!
来舔屏!英姿飒爽的军装...
罪域的骨终为王,人不中...
我先说明一下啊,这个帖...
别退缩!别害怕!你再说...
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或Dictionary
noun des·ti·ny \'des-t?-nē\
: what happens in the future : the things that someone or something will experience in the future: a power that is believed to control what happens in the future
des·ti·nies1
something to which a person or thing is
&wants to control his own destiny& 2
a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency
defined for English-language learners
defined for kids
ADVERTISEMENT
Examples of DESTINYThey believed it was their destiny to be together.
motivated by a sense of destiny
Origin of DESTINYMiddle English destinee, from Anglo-French, from feminine of destiné, past participle of destinerFirst Known Use: 14th centuryRelated to DESTINYSynonyms, , , , , , Related Words,
[archaic], , , , , , ; ; , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Synonym Discussion of DESTINY,
mean a predetermined state or end.
implies an inevitable and usually an adverse outcome &the fate of the submarine is unknown&.
implies something foreordained and often suggests a great or noble course or end &the country's destiny to be a model of liberty to the world&.
imply a distribution by fate or destiny,
suggesting blind chance &it was her lot to die childless&,
implying the apportioning of good and evil &remorse was his daily portion&.
distinctly implies a grim or calamitous fate &if the rebellion fails, his doom is certain&.
DESTINY Defined for Kids plural
des·ti·nies1
what happens to someone or something in the future &You can decide your own destiny.&
the course of events believed to be controlled by a superhuman power
a power that is believed to control the future
Learn More About DESTINY
3 ENTRIES FOUND:
Next Word in the Dictionary: Previous Word in the Dictionary: All Words Near:
Put-downs with flair
How to use a word that (literally) drives some people nuts.
Test your vocab with our fun, fast game
Ailurophobia, and 9 other unusual fears
Bookstore: Digital and Print
Merriam-Webster references for Mobile, Kindle, print, and more.
Other Merriam-Webster Dictionaries}

我要回帖

更多关于 fate是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信