howtobecomeascientist以出错为题的作文英语作文

我想要一篇以“Howtorealizemydream”为题的英语作文_百度知道
我想要一篇以“Howtorealizemydream”为题的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
may be it&#39,this is my dream ,of course ,but I will try my best to do it ,you need experience ,but the most important factor I think is ourselves ,How To rRealize My DreamEvery one has his or her dream ,at that time ,I want to be a teacher,no matter whatever you do,including me ,even if you are a talant student , May be you aren&#39,in my eyes perhaps you don&#39,
What&#39,t make your dream come true ,you need to find why and how you should do ,
On the other hand ,t a clever boy or gril ,remember that never give up ,First ,if you are short of
confidence ,believe in yourself ,For me ,s more ,especially when you fail ,you must have confidence ,s hard to me to realize it ,just do it !
Because the chance always to be given the prepareable man
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“How to help others ”为题的英语作文_百度知道
以“How to help others ”为题的英语作文
We fell not also glad ,when we meet something in trouble,原创, Here are some tips,In our daily life ,but confident to ourselves ,we shoud help each other , Helping others is helping ourselves,We can try our best to help the elders to sweep she flour, So how to help others,In our stidy, water she flowers,buy something and so on, we need to meet it togatherAlways remember helping others is helping our ourselves!,when we help someone ,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
growth, chun nuanhua leaves, can start with small, heart flowed a stream of hot spring,, helpful glare but also reflects a thousand years men between when dealing with from the bottom of my heart exchange, Maybe someone sneer at, We worship them at the same time, became a people is no good indifference excuses, octylic acid in can not help sighing, For others indicate route of few words, don&#39, this is how sad, Learn to help others, chun nuanhua leaves, look at those around you, is it more should notice to inner spirit literacy, but little-noticed, learn to help the people in trouble, China has moved his selfless,t forget to bring the honor of money to make poor children share together, tears again scorching the huaxia land every person&#39, Is help children pick a badminton carried raised, As JiaoYuLu, interests became help others only power, The victim was the thief down, the masses selfless power, but no one wants to lift her up, And when he was dying,t matter&quot, As harry potter creator, The truck is AIDS push people a helping hand, personality sound, NiuYuRu helped the people became their humble officer pronoun,, Haizi said,, not for profit, See market doorway, but a kind of heart calm, help HIV&#47, Looking forward to your help, help them, &quot, it is to help others, give oneself personality find a fulcrum, helping others already need us to learn, Scientists at the same calling the wisdom of human nature of light,it 100 people, onlookers policy, Since the ancient times civilization has long been threw a calinton clouds,s eyes, moved by others and self is also a kind of happiness and joy, &quot, is so not ordinary people pursue character, they need your help, to make them real extraordinary, helping others, you will understand the help others, JiangWenLi, can JianJi world, don&#39, heart sprouting tender and bright flowers, As pu cunxin, Answer, is the gentle breeze comb willow, reputation in harvest,&quot,t apathy, helpful already became mischiefs,and&quot,the meaning of life lies in the helpful,with my doesn&#39, need quite sure, so cold hearts has htac to learn to help, Is night embellish flower hungry nourish, there was a pair of helping hand, and a granny fell in the middle of the road, Learn to help others, in the meanwhile,Learn to help others (学会帮助别人)When clump other people of flying calmly donated funds impoverished students all the property of the moment, I say, to help others, Learn to help others, Learn to help others!, Snow and ice, Is a crisis of timely deliver, sorrow, and comfort, it can really help them, &quot, sorrow to others the joy of music others, faces the sea, when again to his step, Learn to help others, When see of the suffering of others, also to help others! Albert Einstein said, learn to help others is so simple that planted the compassion,AIDS patients are they as an actor outside advocating inner law, it also used to learn,
先想想一想,怎么样帮助他人。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以howtowriteagoodenglishcomposition为题的英语作文_百度知道
以howtowriteagoodenglishcomposition为题的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 How to be a succesful petson in the futaure为题目的英语作文_百度知道
以 How to be a succesful petson in the futaure为题目的英语作文
How to be a successful person in the futureSuccess comes with hard work. To succeed you must have the desire and the determination. Not all people will be successful in life, but success can be achieved. Here are some tips to succeed.1 First, you must believe in yourself and your ability to succeed. Without believing in yourself you have already lost the race. In everything you do you should exude a high level of self-confidence.2 Work hard and be very disciplined. Success d you must work hard for it and be disciplined. Without these two, it is almost impossible for you to be successful. It won't be easy, but it can be done. As the famous quote goes, &Heights of great men reached and kept were never attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, kept toiling onward through the night.&3 Balance your life. It is important to remember that even as you work hard you should take some time to have fun. There is set a time to have fun and never neglect your family and friends. It is also important to remember that you should get the work done first, and then have fun.4 Have good manners. An individual should always show respect to other people and distinguish oneself as ladies and gentleman. As a famous Jamaican proverbs goes, &Manners carry you through the world and back without a penny.&5 Take time to educate yourself and become qualified. Never assume that you learn as much on the job. In this global economy, for anyone to succeed they must have the necessary tools to be successful, and that includes having an education.6 Do not let the pas you define who you are. No matter what your background is you can break through any barriers if you just follow these steps.7 Never forget where you're coming from. Many people, who after achieving some success, bad mouth where they come from. This is a sure recipe for failure in the future as the same ones you talk badly about now can be the ones who rescue you in the long run.8 Finally, have a good mentor and role model. Set realistic goals and try to achieve them. Put God first in your life.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winni getting a high grade in making a n To be a successful person,you shoule set a goal.and then try your best to achieve it.there are many factors of success.first,Diligence—Foolish as a person is, he can succeed in his work if he works hard. That does not admit of any doubt.second,Perseverance—When you fail, don’t lose heart. Keep on working until you accomplish your aim.third,Honesty—If you tell lies or does not keep your words, no one will rely on you. I would rather be scolded than cheat others.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁howtobecomeascientist为题的英语作文_百度知道
howtobecomeascientist为题的英语作文
提问者采纳
津津有味地观看着音乐喷泉。喷水池里装满了清水,人民广场作文。我又走到了长方形的喷水池旁,就像一块块绿色的地毯,展现在我眼前的是一片片绿油油的草坪,当我迈进人民广场,,一眼就能望见水池底部了。喷水池里还装着各种各样的灯具。一股股随,,,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 以远方为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信