bio fabricationbio是什么意思思

Organ printing: from bioprinter to organ biofabrication line
参考译文1: 机关文印:从bioprinter器官biofabrication线参考译文2: 器官印刷: 从 bioprinter 到器官 biofabrication 行参考译文3: 器官印刷: 从 bioprinter 到器官 biofabrication 行参考译文4: 正在翻译,请等待... 相关翻译:o longitudinal vertical: in the direction of the long axis of the body, an organ or part of an organ in the dorsoventral axis &
o纵向垂直在身体的长轴,在背腹轴的器官或器官的一部分方向肝脏是物质代谢的重要器官 & Material metabolism in the liver is an important organorgans & 机关器官 & OrganSpeedy-Carve Block Printing: The Speedy-Carve Block Printing Method uses and easy to carve flexible pink Speedy-Carve block that is made of a special material that makes it faster, safer and easier to carve than traditional linoleum, but at the same time allows for fine-line printing. &
座speedy-carve印刷:这座speedy-carve印刷方法使用及易於雕刻灵活粉红色speedy-carve座,是用一种特殊的材料,使它更快、更安全和更容易比传统雕刻油毡,但在同一时间允许为罚款线印刷。be construed as including references to printing &
应解释为包括提述印刷语义参照:in any period or in any conditions that can now be foreseen & 在任何时间或在任何情况下,目前可以预见vinace &
vinaceDo not think it is a good idea I words into phrases & 不要以为这是一个好主意,我的话,成词组year shall apply. & 应适用于今年。现在我们来做一个手指游戏 & Now we do a finger game那我讲俄语 & I speak Russian参与人数 &
Number of participantssuicide. & 自杀。作品中的人物是以谁为原型 &
Who works in the figure is a prototype留不住的是人心 & Keep is the human heart你可以先猜一次 & You can guess what a离这里有点远 & A bit far away from here压力表管口 & Pressure gauge pipe mouthI am jackie & 我成龙applicatiom options &
applicatiom选项POLLER & 轮询器操,我他妈这是怎么了? & null他们最后设法从那艘正在下沉的船里爬出来 & They finally managed to climb out of the boat from the ship is sinkingThere’s nothing left to say &
这没有什么剩下的话DO what i do? & 我做些什么?丰茂盛 & Abundance of lushClinging To Friction: Some Thoughts On Facebook’s f8 & 抱住摩擦:Facebook的F8的几点思考在一次偶然的机遇下 &
A chance opportunityNote the price reduction on #5 is partly due to leaving off the beam racks, mending frame and rollup. & 注意:#5的降价部分原因是由于离开梁机架,修补框架和汇总。祝愿我们班越来越好 & Wish our class is getting better and betterwhere did I get the idea for & 我是在那里的想法对过干过湿的盆景土壤进行报警,从而保证土壤一直处于湿度适中的状态。 &
Bonsai soil of dry-wet alarm, thereby ensuring that soil had been in a State of moderate humidity.writeing & writeingpainting canvas tote bag & 画帆布袋Apres Rasage & 须后it has been a long time & 它已经很长时间check photo & 查看照片but you offer too high prices & 但您提供的价格太高我需要一点时间去找到他们 & I need some time to find themCompassionate leave &
恩恤假山西路晋中市榆次区134号 & Jinzhong city Shanxi Road Yuci District No. 134怎么还没有下班呢? & How come there are no knock off?,we have not received the reply from Company. & 正在翻译,请等待...Everything's taken good care of. & 一切都得到了很好的照顾。我戴一副太阳镜怎么样? & I am wearing a sunglasses?thirteen &
十三La Moon & 月亮不要光顾潜水 & Do not patronize diving我英语水平不好 &
My English is badI think it can relax myself,don't I & 我认为可以放宽myself,do不我mass storage--future trends & 海量存储 - 未来的发展趋势Uncle very patient & Uncle very patientHelp to survive---I am lonely & 有助于生存——我寂寞那时候我还是个爱闯祸的女孩 & It was that I was a girl of love in trouble山西动漫游戏产业发展基地 & shanxi animation base game industry development明沟 & Open ditchMy aunt keeps a lot of cows on farm. & 我姑妈养了许多奶牛的农场。令他们觉得好笑的是,我错把那位长发现实看成了一位女士 & 正在翻译,请等待...其实我一直很喜欢英文只是学不好说不好。 &
In fact, I've always liked English bad is hard to say.只要听到这首歌,内心便充满了柔软的情感。 & As long as I heard the song, and their hearts are filled with soft and emotional.in a field by the river & 在河边的田野Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone & 外高桥保税区巴勒斯坦民族权力机构 & Palestinian National Authority10 chater road central & 中环遮打道10thank you ever so much for the present you sent me &
谢谢你曾经这么多本,你送我最近查询: & The recommendation of friends fitness club & 请正式承认返回本文件签署意向书。 &
We heard him aloud English &
Why suddenly asked & Ten years since we became good friends & 一位绅士了最有效的方法 & [object Object] & JSF 是主要面向的组件,因为这是一个核心包。 & His telephone number is how much? & 敢全屏显示 & Wick positioning & (名) 间接; 不坦率; 迂回 & I and his memory &
thandle & What do you do the work & 若要使自己快乐,他想要创建来对抗他的超级英雄。 & You strong, nobody take your strong & Calc.Gov.lndexfabrication什么意思_百度作业帮
fabrication什么意思
fabrication什么意思
制造 建造 加工导师详细信息
出生年份:&
生物与医学工程学院
首次聘任导师时间:&
现聘任导师一级学科名称:&
生物医学工程
现聘任导师二级学科名称:&
生物医学工程
聘任在第二学科培养博士生专业名称:&
聘任在自主设置学科培养博士生专业名称:&
主要研究方向及特色:&
研究方向:生物材料、生物力学
研究特色:
1. 生物力学领域:应力环境对骨基质生物矿化的影响及机理研究
2. 生物力学领域:失重性骨丢失的力生物学机理及其对抗措施
3. 生物材料领域:生长因子的控制释放和生物活性人工骨修复材料的研究
4. 生物材料领域:三维打印(3D printing)构建生物材料支架
电子信箱:&
办公电话:&
办公地点:&
北京航空航天大学生物与医学工程学院415房间
通信地址:&
北京市海淀区学院路37号
个人简介:&
1. 个人情况简介牛旭锋,男,1979年生,工学博士,副教授,博士生导师。现就职于北京航空航天大学生物与医学工程学院,主要从事生物材料和生物力学领域的研究。2012年入选北京航空航天大学“蓝天新星计划”,2009年入选北京航空航天大学“蓝天新秀计划”,博士学位论文入选2007年度重庆大学“优秀博士学位论文奖”(论文题目:聚(D,L-乳酸)基仿生细胞外基质的骨组织工程基质材料研究)。正在主持1项国家自然科学基金面上项目、1项国家自然科学基金重点项目子课题、1项国家科技支撑计划项目子课题、以及1项教育部基本科研业务费。已主持完成1项国家自然科学基金青年科学基金项目和1项中国博士后科学基金项目,曾参与多项国家科技支撑计划和国家863计划项目。到目前为止共发表SCI论文20余篇,SCI数据库中统计的总引用频次达150次。以第一发明人申请国家发明专利3项,获授权专利1项。担任“中国生物医学工程学会”会员、“中国生物材料学会”会员、以及“世界华人生物医学工程协会”会员,兼任Nanotechnology、Artificial Organs、Journal of Biomedical Materials、Biofabrication、Polymer International、Journal of Materials Science、International Journal of Pharmaceutics、Biomedical Materials、Materials Science and Engineering、Colloids and Surfaces、Frontiers of Materials Science等SCI杂志的特约审稿人。2. 教学情况承担的研究生课程:《生物医学工程前沿》、《生物医学工程研究方法》、《生物医学仪器分析》、《科学写作与报告》(博士生)等。承担的本科生课程:《细胞生物学》、《细胞生物学实验》、《航空航天生物医学工程》、《生物医学工程专题》等。3. 科研项目(1)国家自然科学基金面上: 应力环境对磷酸钙/胶原自组装分级结构的影响及机理研究. 项目编号: . 执行时间:6.12.(2)国家自然科学基金重点项目:MGF调控骨和韧带组织修复的力生物学基础研究. 项目编号: . 执行时间:4.12.(4)国家自然科学基金青年科学基金项目:基于乳化-自组装原理构建壳聚糖/聚乳酸两亲刷状共聚物的新方法研究. 项目编号: . 执行时间:1.12.(4)国家科技支撑计划项目:全降解血管支架(金属镁基、聚乳酸基). 项目编号:2012BAI18B01. 执行时间: 15.12.(5)中国博士后科学基金:纳米羟基磷灰石/胶原/聚乳酸/微囊化壳聚糖生物活性骨修复材料研究. 项目编号: . 执行时间:09.03.4. 科研成果(1)Niu Xufeng, Wang Lizhen, Chen Pin, et al. Emulsion self-assembly synthesis of chitosan/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) stimuli-responsive amphiphiles. Macromol. Chem. Phys. ): 700-706. (SCI: 108LQ; IF; Q1)(2)Niu Xufeng, Li Xiaoming, Liu Haifeng, et al. Homogeneous chitosan/poly(L-lactide) composite scaffolds prepared by emulsion freeze-drying. J. Biomat. Sci., Polym. E., -4): 391-404. (SCI: 858OI; IF; Q1)(3)Niu Xufeng, Fan Yubo, Liu Xinhui, et al. Repair of bone defect in femoral condyle using microencapsulated chitosan, nanohydroxyapatite/collagen and poly(L-lactide)-based microsphere-scaffold delivery system. Artif. Organs. ): E119-E128. (SCI: 791FU; IF; Q2)(4)Liu Haifeng, Li Xiaoming, Niu Xufeng, et al. Improved hemocompatibility and endothelialization of vascular grafts by covalent immobilization of sulfated silk fibroin on poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) scaffolds. Biomacromolecules, ): . (SCI: 802CZ; IF; Q1)(5)Niu Xufeng, Fan Yubo, Li Ping, Feng Qingling. Biodegradable and bioactive nHAC/CMs/ PLLA scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Bone, 2010, 47: S438. (SCI: 694EQ; IF; Q1)(6)Li Xiaoming, Liu Haifeng, Niu Xufeng, Fan Yubo, Feng Qingling, Cui Fuzhai, Watari Fumio. Osteogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells induced by osteoinductive calcium phosphate ceramics. J. Biomed. Mater. Res. B ): 10-19. (SCI: 735KT; IF; Q2)(7)Wang Mingbo, Feng Qingling, Niu Xufeng, et al. A spheres-in-sphere structure for improving protein-loading poly(lactide-co-glycolide) microspheres. Polym. Degrad. Stabil., ): 6-13. (SCI: 547FA; IF; Q2)(8)Niu Xufeng, Feng Qingling, Wang Mingbo, et al. Porous nano-HA/collagen/PLLA scaffold containing chitosan microspheres for controlled delivery of synthetic peptide derived from BMP-2. J. Control. Release, ): 111-117. (SCI: 423NV; IF; Q1)(9)Niu Xufeng, Feng Qingling, Wang Mingbo, et al. In vitro degradation and release behavior of porous poly(lactic acid) scaffolds containing chitosan microspheres as a carrier for BMP-2-derived synthetic peptide. Polym. Degrad. Stabil., ): 176-182. (SCI: 405HC; IF; Q2)(10)Niu Xufeng, Feng Qingling, Wang Mingbo, et al. Preparation and characterization of chitosan microspheres for controlled release of synthetic oligopeptide derived from BMP-2. J. Microencapsul., ): 297-305. (SCI: 482QN; IF; Q1)(11)Tan Rongwei, Niu Xufeng, Gan Shaolei, et al. Preparation and characterization of an injectable composite. J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Med., ): . (SCI: 442ZY; IF; Q2)(12)Niu Xufeng, Luo Yanfeng, Li Yonggang, et al. Design of bioinspired polymeric materials based on poly(D, L-lactic acid) modifications towards improving its cytocompatibility. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., ): 908-916. (SCI: 264LB; IF; Q1)(13)Niu Xufeng, Wang Yuanliang, Luo Yanfeng, et al. Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) modified biomimetic polymeric materials. J. Mater. Sci. Technol., ): 571-576. (IF = 0.869)(14)Niu Xufeng, Wang Yuanliang, Luo Yanfeng, et al. Synthesis of the biomimetic polymer: aliphatic diamine and RGDS modified poly(D, L-lactic acid). Chinese Chem. Lett., ): . (IF = 0.488)(15)Luo Yanfeng, Wang Yuanliang, Niu Xufeng, et al. Evaluation of the cytocompatibility of butanediamine- and RGDS-grafted poly(DL-lactic acid). Eur. Polym. J., ): . (IF = 2.143)(16)Luo Yanfeng, Wang Yuanliang, Niu Xufeng, et al. Synthesis, characterization and biodegradation of butanediamine-grafted poly(DL-lactic acid). Eur. Polym. J., ): . (IF = 2.143)(17)Luo Yanfeng, Fu Chunhua, Niu Xufeng, et al. In vitro degradation of butanediamine-grafted poly(DL-lactic acids). J. Wuhan Univ. Technol.-Mater. Sci. Ed., ): 426-430. (IF = 0.424)(18)Luo Yanfeng, Wang Yuanliang, Niu Xufeng, et al. Synthesis and characterization of a novel biomaterial: maleic anhydride-modified poly(D, L-lactic acid). Chinese Chem. Lett., ): 521-524. (IF = 0.488)(19)牛旭锋, 冯庆玲, 王明波等. 微囊化壳聚糖/纳米羟基磷灰石/胶原/聚乳酸复合材料. 复合材料学报, ): 143-148.(20)牛旭锋, 王远亮, 罗彦凤等. 聚(D, L-乳酸)基仿生聚合物材料的合成与表征. 功能材料, ): . (EI收录)(21)牛旭锋, 王远亮, 罗彦凤等. 内消旋丙交酯及其聚合物的研究进展. 高分子材料科学与工程, ): 33-36. (EI收录)(22)牛旭锋,樊瑜波,李晓明,周钢.亲水性细胞外基质聚糖/疏水性脂肪族聚酯复合材料及其制备方法.中国发明专利.授权专利号:ZL.4. 授权时间:.(23)牛旭锋、樊瑜波、李晓明、李萍、周钢、陈品.壳聚糖/脂肪族聚酯两亲接枝共聚物的制备方法.中国发明专利.公开号: CNA. 公开时间: .(23)樊瑜波,李萍,牛旭锋,冯利敏,李欣蔚,贾璐.一种剪切力-电联合刺激的细胞培养装置.中国发明专利.公开号:CNA. 公开时间:.(24)冯庆玲,牛旭锋,崔福斋.具骨诱导因子控释功能的生物活性骨修复材料及制备方法.中国发明专利.公开号:CNA. 公开时间:.Biofabrication: a 21st century manufacturing paradigm.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):022001. doi: 10.82/1/2/022001. Epub
2009 Jun 10.Biofabrication: a 21st century manufacturing paradigm.1, , , , , .1Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA.AbstractBiofabrication can be defined as the production of complex living and non-living biological products from raw materials such as living cells, molecules, extracellular matrices, and biomaterials. Cell and developmental biology, biomaterials science, and mechanical engineering are the main disciplines contributing to the emergence of biofabrication technology. The industrial potential of biofabrication technology is far beyond the traditional medically oriented tissue engineering and organ printing and, in the short term, it is essential for developing potentially highly predictive human cell- and tissue-based technologies for drug discovery, drug toxicity, environmental toxicology assays, and complex in vitro models of human development and diseases. In the long term, biofabrication can also contribute to the development of novel biotechnologies for sustainable energy production in the future biofuel industry and dramatically transform traditional animal-based agriculture by inventing 'animal-free' food, leather, and fur products. Thus, the broad spectrum of potential applications and rapidly growing arsenal of biofabrication methods strongly suggests that biofabrication can become a dominant technological platform and new paradigm for 21st century manufacturing. The main objectives of this review are defining biofabrication, outlining the most essential disciplines critical for emergence of this field, analysis of the evolving arsenal of biofabrication technologies and their potential practical applications, as well as a discussion of the common challenges being faced by biofabrication technologies, and the necessary conditions for the development of a global biofabrication research community and commercially successful biofabrication industry.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature Sources
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .}

我要回帖

更多关于 bioconductor是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信