请以“my diy dad”为题写一篇80词的短文两篇

请以Health and Wealth(健康和财富)为题写一篇不少于80词的短文。_百度知道
请以Health and Wealth(健康和财富)为题写一篇不少于80词的短文。
提问者采纳
Some insist that health plays a more important role in our life,we have never to use it , they can buy the beautiful house, while others see more advantages arising from wealth,
In my opinion if we want become wealthy the first we must keep health
people don’t agree with those people mentioned above,t have a good body even we get lot of money ,
To the people who think wealth is important believe that having a lot of money can help them to do everything
they want to do,Therefore, A strong person can do almost anything as long as he tries hard, expensive car, They quote the old saying “Health is above wealth” to prove their idea,And
with a lot of money ,So far as the topic Health and Wealth is concerned, and so on,
On the other hand, beautiful clothes , different people have different opinions about it, health is much more important than wealth,,if we doesn&#39,
其他类似问题
wealth的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达。 请以《家人的爱》为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文,文
练习题及答案
书面表达。
     请以《家人的爱》为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文,文中须包括以下要点:    1. 当我刚刚睁开双眼时,看到的是爸妈的笑脸;    2.当我刚刚学走路时,听到的是妈妈鼓励的声音。    3. 我还记得生病时,是爸爸深夜带我去医院;    4. 但是,很多时候,我对他们并不了解。    5. 通过十几年的了解,我知道他们也和我一样有很多自己的爱好和烦恼。    6. 我在家人的关爱下一天天成长起来。     注意:     1. 可适当增减内容,使短文意思完整、连贯;     2. 书写规范,文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。              
                                                                  Family  Love        ___________________________________________________________________________  _____________________________________________________________________________  _____________________________________________________________________________  
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:四川省中考真题
所属题型:写作题
试题难度系数:偏难
答案(找答案上)
       When I just opened my eyes , I could see my mom and dad's smilling face. When I just learned to   walk, I could hear mother's encourage voice. I still remember when I was ill, daddy took me to the  hospital deep in the night.       But, most of the time, I didn't understand them. Through more than 10 years of understanding,  I   know that they also have many hobbies and troubles, just like us.        I am growing up day by day with my family love. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
初中三年级英语试题“书面表达。 请以《家人的爱》为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文,文”旨在考查同学们对
提纲作文、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
提纲作文:
即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。
提纲作文注意:
1、确定写作中心。根据这个中心,能够扩展的材料有哪些。要避免写那些与中心内容无关紧要的细节。
2、围绕中心,列出写作提纲。提纲一定要包含所提供的情景要点,同时要尽量使用自己熟悉的词汇与句型。
3、根据字数多少,扩展成篇。扩展的内容一定要紧扣主题,千万不要写那些与主题不相关的内容。扩展时要注意短文的字数,要写够80~100个英语词,以避免由于字数不够引起的扣分。
相关练习题推荐
与“书面表达。 请以《家人的爱》为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文,文”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2014急求一篇英语文章,根据英文提示,以“lnternet shopping”为题写一篇80词左右的短文
急求一篇英语文章,根据英文提示,以“lnternet shopping”为题写一篇80词左右的短文
&With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly. However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered. They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. Once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家以My first DIY job 为题,用英语写一篇短文,词数80个左右。内容必须包括_百度知道
以My first DIY job 为题,用英语写一篇短文,词数80个左右。内容必须包括
用英语写一篇短文,第一次亲手妈妈做礼物,4,妈妈就听到生日歌5,词数80个左右。内容必须包括以下要点,可是当发挥,1,3,赶在妈妈生日之前做一个音乐盒,打开盒子,将一朵玫瑰花粘贴在盒盖上,并对此加下保密以给妈妈一个惊喜2,以My first
为题,你更高兴,妈妈高兴,在制作期间曾出错,花了许多时间,
提问者采纳
so I decided to make her a birthday music box, It took me three hours to make it, many things went wrong, I kept this secret, This was the first time for me to make a present for Mum with my own hands, because I wanted to give her a surprise,, Mum was very happy, After Mum opened the box, During the course of making it, I sticked a real rose to the cover of the box, she heard the birthday song, and I was even happier,这个昨天写过One possible version,My first DIY jobMum’s birthday was coming,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信