扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的微信好友或者朋友圈
好莱坞影院推荐
钢铁侠化身法官之子
周星驰经典之作
下载手机APP&&&&& My oz holding on KFGL-HubeiMobile-BOSS3.0
&&&&&&As an architect, you aren't involved in day-to-day project management, but you can dramatically improve a project by analyzing and communicating your knowledge about risk factors, complexity, budget, and deadlines.
If you've been an architect for long, you've already seen what happens to your design once approvals have been obtained. A deployment team grabs hold of your design and moves forward to make the design become reality This can be an exhilarating time for any architect&who doesn't love to see their designs come to life?&but it can also be a bumpy road filled with roadblocks and unexpected curves. Even when a design seems perfect, there is no guarantee that its deployment will be. You can help those who manage the daily aspects of implementing your design by considering budget and scheduling concerns before deployment occurs. Minimizing overly complex design features and watching for risk factors that can impede a design's progress are other key factors to keep in mind when creating your design. This article looks at each of these items and provides tips that will let you help deployment teams bring your design to life. &
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:750373次
积分:12076
积分:12076
排名:第326名
原创:433篇
转载:19篇
评论:168条
(3)(4)(6)(5)(4)(5)(1)(2)(3)(4)(4)(4)(3)(4)(1)(6)(5)(2)(4)(3)(12)(6)(1)(2)(5)(5)(2)(8)(22)(6)(1)(4)(5)(1)(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(2)(2)(7)(1)(2)(16)(6)(3)(11)(8)(4)(2)(2)(4)(4)(3)(3)(10)(9)(1)(5)(5)(1)(5)(4)(5)(2)(23)(1)(2)(2)(2)(1)(7)(1)(7)(11)(5)(2)(8)(8)(3)(5)(3)(2)(6)(11)(23)(10)(5)(2)(1)(21)(3)近义词:prep.(介词)after adv.(副词)after afterwards 反义词:prep.(介词)before 词语用法:prep.(介词)behind可以用于表示时间,意思是“迟于”,也可作“一去不复返”解。behind用于表示空间位置可以有三种情况:①所在位置;②目的地;③通过,即移动到某处,然后又离开。behind作“留于身后”“走后留下”解时常与leave,stay,remain等动词连用;作“当某人已通过…之后”解时常与bolt,cling,close,shut,slam等动词连用。behind还可由上述意义引申表示在程度、能力、进度等方面“较…落后”,还可表示“以…为后盾;支持”。adv.(副词)behind表示位置时可作“在后面;向后面”“留在原处”“遗留在后”解;表示时间时可作“晚了;迟于”“过期;拖欠”解。behind还可引申表示进度等“落后”。behind在句中可用作状语、表语,也可用作介词from的宾语,意为“从后面”。经典引文:To leave this world behinde, is death.出自:DonneThe salt is left entirely behind, and nothing but pure water evaporated.出自:T. H. HuxleyConditions for those who remained behind were also bad.出自:A. J. P. TaylorI left the table behind In the attic.出自:P. Jay相关词条:
《》&Copyright&版权所有&联系我们:扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Skin City_ Behind the Scenes of the Las Vegas Sex Industry 英文版
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口in the behind
她在树后面
你在树后面
在紫禁城的背后
在这个弓的后面
在图书馆后面
遗落在过去的某些天
更多收起网络短语
I gave him a good, swift kick in the behind.
我朝他屁股又快又狠的踢了一脚。
Agents are notorious for avoiding this (it'sa pain in the behind), and a ticket ensures a 'record' of your contact.
代理商是恶名昭彰的避免这(这是疼痛,在后面) ,和一票,确保'纪录'您的联系。
When something doesn't work in the behind-the-scenes trail of format transformations, it is our job to eyeball the intermediate formats, XML included.
当在格式转换的幕后行踪中出现问题时,我们的工作就是详查中间格式(包括 XML)。
The World Health Organization says Africa is behind other parts of the world in treating H.I.V./AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
VOA: special.
Much more sophisticated in terms of the materials that are required and the design thinking that goes behind it.
无论是在所需材料方面,还是设计思路上都更具智慧
As I groped toward the dead kitten, my mother lingered behind me unseen in the dark, her disembodied voice egging me on.
在黑暗中,我向死猫走去,母亲以一种难以言表的威慑,于黑暗中催促着我,“
Chilli, prepared to a recipe finalised in the kitchen here a century back, seasoned with the pequins and japones that gleam fiercely in the bushes behind the ranch-house, like rubies in the dust.
He had been playing with a group of up to 15 other children in the dunes behind the beach in Pembrey Country Park.
The proposed changes would see Scotland's eight police forces merged, creating the second largest force in the UK behind the Metropolitan Police in London.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 the rose是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信