假如你叫李华 最近你的美国朋友royal crown手表写信说他打算学习汉语,让你帮他推荐一本汉语词典。 推荐 现

假如你叫李华,即将进入高三,最近你收到美国笔友Paul的来信,询问你新学期的打算,请你根据以下写作要求和要求给Paul写封电子邮件。
假如你叫李华,即将进入高三,最近你收到美国笔友Paul的来信,询问你新学期的打算,请你根据以下写作要求和要求给Paul写封电子邮件。
Dear Paul:
&&& I am very honoured to hear from you . As you know&I will study in grade 3 and my life will change a lot because of it . Of course, I have some plan in the new term, Let me tell you now:
&&&&&Firstly,&&I have to study hader and harder,you know ,I really want to go to a good university. Secondly, I think I should learn how to take care of myself .Thirdly,I will enter some clubs,in order to relax myself. How about you ?Could you tell me your plan of the new term ?Please write letter back soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LI Hua
其他回答 (1)
他的信中还有什么内容吗
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华请你给美国的笔友TOM写一封信,告诉她你近期的状况包括学习生活并告诉他今年_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华请你给美国的笔友TOM写一封信,告诉她你近期的状况包括学习生活并告诉他今年
请各路高人帮帮忙,语法要正确哦!小生在此感激不尽
提问者采纳
Dear TomI am very happy to receive your letter. I am fine these days but a bit busy. I am always b丹敞陛啃桩救标寻钵默usy with my study and there are lots of homework to do every day. I work hard and I am interested in all the subjects so I can alwasy get good grades. I often do sports for about twenty minutes after school because it's good for my health and it can help me relax. I am going to take an important exam so that I can get into senior high. So I will try as hard as I can. How about you?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
29页免费12页免费23页免费78页¥2.0079页免费 290页1下载券237页1下载券217页1下载券30页1下载券19页1下载券