以“a worried spouse ”为话题写一个五个人的英语口语话题对话

求帮忙想一下英语口语课堂练习话题对话稿Talk about a famous detective you know from TV movies,or books.Why is the detective special?How does he or she solve crimes?话题为四人对话_百度作业帮
求帮忙想一下英语口语课堂练习话题对话稿Talk about a famous detective you know from TV movies,or books.Why is the detective special?How does he or she solve crimes?话题为四人对话
求帮忙想一下英语口语课堂练习话题对话稿Talk about a famous detective you know from TV movies,or books.Why is the detective special?How does he or she solve crimes?话题为四人对话
Today I read a collection of detective conan,can good,the inside of the plot is very wonderful,also is afraid.At the beginning of a shady first,then let out a terrible voice,then,conan's screen.That conan is a god TouShou kidd "criminal" sent a card,say to want to stole a gem,conan watched the above design,feel a little strange,after his meditation,he learned that kidd to a female star on a stolen ring,and the female star just about conan and his uncle "small five lang" to attend the celebration dinner,go to the place where the party to carry out,the actress has been poisoned to death on the plane,so conan opened his reasoning,believed to be female速度急求英语口语考试4人对话,Internet英语口语考试,以“food”为话题展开的四人对话,如A:B:C:D:每人大概5句话左右,不要出现太偏僻的单词,精炼一些,谢谢关于internet的,上面话题发错_百度作业帮
速度急求英语口语考试4人对话,Internet英语口语考试,以“food”为话题展开的四人对话,如A:B:C:D:每人大概5句话左右,不要出现太偏僻的单词,精炼一些,谢谢关于internet的,上面话题发错
速度急求英语口语考试4人对话,Internet英语口语考试,以“food”为话题展开的四人对话,如A:B:C:D:每人大概5句话左右,不要出现太偏僻的单词,精炼一些,谢谢关于internet的,上面话题发错了
A:Comparing with McDonald,Pizza Hut,Starbucks, I like KFCB:Comparing with KFC,Pizza Hut,Starbucks,I like McDonaldC:Comparing with KFC,McDonald,Starbucks,I like Pizza HutD:Comparing with KFC,McDonald,Pizza Hut,I like Starbucks
不知道你到底要哪个话题的,所以给你找了两个。关于食物的:服务员 Hello, may I help you? 您好,点餐吗? 林涛 A Spicy Chicken Combo and two pineapple pies, please. 一个麦辣鸡腿套餐和两个菠萝派。 服务员 Sorry. We don't have any pineapple ...
A.what is up?B.no thing much just surfing on the internet.C.oh! cool, you are lucky enough, your mother allow you to do that ?my mother never let me do that. D.really? so do me mother.<...大学英语口语话题对话考试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语口语话题对话考试
||文档简介
金融经济及历史人领域资深学者|
总评分4.2|
浏览量293043
&&大&#8203;学&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;口&#8203;语&#8203;话&#8203;题&#8203;对&#8203;话&#8203;考&#8203;试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢帮我写一个英语4人口语考试对话,要能讲6分钟You’ll be given 6minutes to have a discussion about “What are the functions of compliments?Haveyou ever received any compliment from others and how did you feel?”_百度作业帮
帮我写一个英语4人口语考试对话,要能讲6分钟You’ll be given 6minutes to have a discussion about “What are the functions of compliments?Haveyou ever received any compliment from others and how did you feel?”
帮我写一个英语4人口语考试对话,要能讲6分钟You’ll be given 6minutes to have a discussion about “What are the functions of compliments?Haveyou ever received any compliment from others and how did you feel?”
“What are the functions of compliments? Have you ever received any compliment from others and how did you feel?”这种口语书上不是有的么Compliments have a series of social functions: creating or reinforcing solidarity, greeting people, expressing thanks or congratulations, encouraging people, softening criticism, starting a conversation, or even overcoming embarrassment. 你可以根据这个自己写.My attitude toward a mixed marriage 以这个话题写一篇英语口语的短文 急需!!!!!_百度知道
My attitude toward a mixed marriage 以这个话题写一篇英语口语的短文 急需!!!!!
我有更好的答案
怎么都是物资的。。。好吧。。。这个东西快考了呢。。。折磨。。。
哇!好多物院人.....大家都在为口语纠结......
矮油~~~原来如此~~~
哎哟,都是物资的啊。。。
莫非。。。物资学院的
你是= =? 跪求( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!~
原来都是历届物资大一新生们因英语口语而纠结啊!!吼吼!物资威武!!
我也是物资的~~~~惆怅了
好多物资的啊!
都是物院的啊
我也是物资的,碉堡了