一个关于侦探的80词高考英语短文填词

写一篇关于控制情绪的英语短文 60到80词之间_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇关于控制情绪的英语短文 60到80词之间
写一篇关于控制情绪的英语短文 60到80词之间
How to control your emotions?Well,we all know EQ is the key of life.We should ontrol our emotions not letting the emotions take control of you.Emotion can be a very useful tool to your success.We all should know ourself’s emotions.There are many different ways that you can feel,but scientists have classified human emotions into a few basics that everyone can recognize:joy,acceptance,fear,surprise,sadness,disgust,anger,and anticipation,for example,is a manifestation of fear - fear that you're not "as good" as something else,fear of being abandoned because you're not "perfect" or "the best".We don't panic when we meet something is to be difficult to handle ,Take stock of the situation objectively and if time permits move away from the event that caused the situation.Return back latter and then plan your strategy.Time is the best healer and often the problem fades off with little efforts from your end.Taking an emotional decision means you get trapped into an unwanted situation.Another thing is,we need to think the way of others,like when your boyfriend and your argue with something which shouldn't happen.Then you just take a step back,then you will realize that is noone’s fault.When we deal with something could lose your mind ,then we should think of our options first.hink of at least two different ways you can respond.Your emotions control you when you assume there's only one way to react,but you always have a choice.For example,if someone insults you,and you experience anger,your immediate response might be to insult them back.How to control your emotion and overcoming the negative effects of emotion display is a professional subject that needs your co-operation and your immediate family’s participation,just as much as the counsel of a psychiatrist,and your own recognition that you have a problem.If recognized then most of it can be overcome easily with least effort.求10篇英语短文 无要求 不过最好跟放假有关 都要80词左右 2天内拿到 如题,允许你摘抄网上的 但要看好我的要求 80词左右 不要摘长篇大论 第一个否定哈哈哈哈 还有 10篇 好的话加多大大的分_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求10篇英语短文 无要求 不过最好跟放假有关 都要80词左右 2天内拿到 如题,允许你摘抄网上的 但要看好我的要求 80词左右 不要摘长篇大论 第一个否定哈哈哈哈 还有 10篇 好的话加多大大的分
求10篇英语短文 无要求 不过最好跟放假有关 都要80词左右 2天内拿到 如题,允许你摘抄网上的 但要看好我的要求 80词左右 不要摘长篇大论 第一个否定哈哈哈哈 还有 10篇 好的话加多大大的分只求10篇 先到先得 不采取好坏 有够我所说的就ok
My best friend
My best friend is Li Hua. He is 22 years old. He is a student in Guangming Middle School. He is tall and strong. He works hard at school.
Li Hua often helps me with my studies. He loves music and reading books. We play football when we have time.Li Hua is a good student and a kind person. We all like him.
My parents
This is my father and that is my mother. They’re from China. My father is a worker. He is 42 years old. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English. She is 40. They all like playing table tennis. I love them very much.
My school is a nice school. It’s very big and beautiful. There are many trees and flowers in it. There are six grades and thirty classes in our school. There is a library, and a lab building and a large playground.
The playground is in front of the library. The teachers and students in our school are very good. I love my school.
My favourite animal
If you ask me what my favourite animal.I can tell you pandas are my favourite.I like the pandas not only because they are
one of the China\\\'s treasures,but also because they looks cute.  Pandas are very fat and hairy. They have two colours:white and black.The panda\\\'sd face,back and stomach are all white, their eyes nose legs and arms are all black.  The pandas like eating bamboo. Using the paws,he chew the bamboo very slowly with his mouth.  There are two pandas called tuantuan and yuanyuan will send to Taiwan.答案:按提示写短文!解析:
Zhang Jie is a Chinese film star.He is not only young but also handsome.He has a lot of fans and all of them like him very much.In 1998, Zhang Jie played the role of a detective in a horror film.In the film, this detective checked the scene, asked the neighbours some questions and found the clues, at last he caught the murderer.Because Zhang Jie played an important role and played very wonderfully, he won an Oscar for Best Actor.This film will be shown on Golden TV at 7∶00-9∶00 p. m. next Sunday.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
书面表达(10分)假如你是李华。这学期,你们班换了一个新英语老师(Miss Yan)。她年轻热情,有很多优点。但是今天在课堂上她却让大家给她提出意见。于是大家纷纷发言,这不,还真提出了不少意见呢!请你根据下面的提示,给严老师写一封信,委婉地给她提些建议。80个单词左右。1.说话语速太快。2.作业有点儿多。3.有点儿严肃。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年山西省太原师院附中八年级第二学期月考英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(10分)假如你是李华。这学期,你们班换了一个新英语老师(Miss Yan)。她年轻热情,有很多优点。但是今天在课堂上她却让大家给她提出意见。于是大家纷纷发言,这不,还真提出了不少意见呢!请你根据下面的提示,给严老师写一封信,委婉地给她提些建议。80个单词左右。1.说话语速太快。2.作业有点儿多。3.有点儿严肃。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
书面表达&&&&
下面是晓丰同学在校园网英语留言板中的一条留言.请你根据晓丰的留言和所给的提示,以Ann的名义用英语回复她的问题.词数70左右.提示:&&&&1.告诉她学好英语并不难,但学习方法很重要.&&&&2.根据你自己的体会给她提几条建议(不少于三条).&&& 3.激励她坚持做下去,并祝愿她进步.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期末题
书面表达。&&&&& 请首先阅读一位母亲的来信: &&&&& I am really worried about my daughter, Judy. She always thinks she is too fat. She eats only a little rice andsome vegetables. And she eats no fish, beef or pork. "Cake" and "dessert" are taboo words (忌讳语). The problem is that she is not fat at all. In fact, the doctor says she is thin and unhealthy. But she still believes beingthinner will make her pretty. I am afraid that she will be sick before she becomes only "prettier". Could you givesome advice to my daughter? &&&&& 请你根据这位母亲的要求,给Judy写信提一些建议。60-80字左右。提示词:均衡的饮食 balanced diet;依我的观点 in my opinion;必要的 necessary;总而言之 In a word Dear Judy, _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&& Good luck!
来源:浙江省中考真题
书面表达。&&&& 假设你是中学生李华,曾有一个幸福的家庭,但父亲的变化使你非常担心。请你根据以下四幅图画,给你父亲写一封信,说说你的心里话,并给他提一些建议。 &&&& 注意:(1)信的开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(2)词数:80左右。 Dear dad, &&&& I want to have a talk with you.&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&& Best wishes. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && Li Hua问题补充&&
本页链接:
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &