teach this.com unique out form

小题1:A小题2:D小题3:C&小题4:B小题5:C 小题6:D小题7:A小题8:A小题9:C小题10:B小题11:B小题12:A试题分析:文章大意:本文是一篇记叙文。作者回忆了自己在上大学前的暑假,母亲教会作者自己熨衣服的技巧。作者母亲认为作者将要独立并且需要学会这个至关重要的技能。通过熨衣服,作者也学会了解决生活中最棘手问题的方法。小题1:考查名词词义及语境理解。A. reasons原因;B. rules规则;C. emotions情感;D. methods方法。reason for ……的原因。妈妈清楚地解释了这一课(指学会烫衣服)的原因。故选A小题2:考查形容词词义辨析及语境理解。A. helpful有帮助的;B. confident自信的;C. powerful强有力的;D. independent独立的。这里指作者母亲认为作者将要独立并且需要学会这个至关重要的技能。故选D小题3:考查名词词义辨析及语境理解。A. conclusion结论;B. suggestion&建议;C. impression印象;D. observation观察。这里考查短语make a good impression留下好印象。这里指正确的烫好的衣服将会帮助作者留下好的印象。故选C小题4:考查形容词词义及上下文连串。A. useful有用的;B. easy容易的;C. special特别的;D. suitable合适的。根据后文的种种描述可以得知:烫衬衫不是一件很容易的工作。故选B小题5:考查形容词词义辨析。A. direct直接的;B. single单身的;C. smooth光滑的,流畅的;D. strange奇怪的。就像溜冰那样,它(指烫衬衫)并非顺畅的操作。故选C小题6:考查动词词义辨析及语境理解。A. doubt怀疑;B. pressure压力;C. surprise惊讶;D. danger危险。而且,熨斗产生蒸汽并带来危险。故选D小题7:考查动词短语辨析。A. went away离开;B. fell down跌倒;C. jumped off跳下来;D. looked up查询。如果当你离开的时候你忘记把它关掉,你也许会把房子烧光。故选A小题8:考查动词词义辨析及语境理解。A. taught教会;B. chose选择;C. forced强迫;D. sent送。关于技术,妈妈教我开始平面空间向外,一直将熨斗向前推到有褶皱的部分。故选A小题9:考查动词词义辨析及语境理解。A. touch接触;B. design设计;C. see看到;D. admire羡慕。从语境可知,妈妈说它们靠近你的脸,那里每个人都能看到它们。故选C小题10:考查名词词义辨析。A. honesty诚实;B. freedom自由;C. justice公正;D. pride自豪。a sense of pride自豪感。多年来,我已经熟练的学会了熨衬衫,这给我一种自豪感。故选D小题11:考查副词词义辨析及语境理解。A. Instead反而;B. Besides除……之外;C. Otherwise否则;D. However然而。除此之外,通过熨衣服,我已经学会了解决最棘手问题的方法。故选B小题12:考查动词短语辨析及语境理解。A. Make up组成、编造;B. Deal with处理。对付;C Ask for询问;D. Rely on依靠。 “一次处理皱的部分”,正如妈妈曾经说过,“不久之后一切都会解决”。故选B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Brian Walker chews pens. He bites them so hard that his boss has warned him to stop or buy his own. Kate’s weakness is more acceptable-she is unable to walk past a cake shop without overeating Sophin Cartier finds her cigarette habit a headache, while Alice’s thumb-sucking drives her boy friend crazy. Four people with very different habits, but they all share a common problem anxiety disorder or, in serious cases. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder &(OCD).From nail-biting to too much hand-washing, overeating and internet addiction(上瘾),OCD is widespread in almost every workplace and countless home. “It is a relatively common form of anxiety,” says Dr. Mootee. “The main feature of OCD is the repetition of unwanted obsessive(过度的) thoughts such as worries that doors are left unlocked , gas or electrical appliances are left on.” In order to fight against the an esasy checking door locks and gas or electrical appliances.Dr. Mootee says that repetitive washing, particularly of the hands, is the most common type of OCD. She has treated many patients who wash their hands up to 30 times a day. The technique Mootee uses to treat people with OCD is called cognitive-behavioral therapy(认知行为疗法).“It is based on the general idea that people have the ability to change the way they think and behave,” says Mootee.But when does a habit become a problem? “It’s personal,” says Mootee.“Everyone has something unusual, but if you can’t put up with it, then it’s a problem and you need to do something to change it.”Mootee says many people resist for treatment because they fear they are “crazy”. But as people become more knowledgeable about these problems they will go and get help. The only way to cure is to conquer 小题1:If a person suffers from OCD, be is likely to keep doing any of the following EXCEPT&& .A.chewing pensB.hurting himselfC.sucking fingersD.biting nails小题2:According to the passage, a person suffering from OCD&&& .A.reduces his/her anxiety by taking drugsB.gets into unwanted habits to relieve stressC.has unwanted thoughts about habitsD.has unwanted thoughts because of illness小题3:Dr. Mootee’s treating lechnique is based ont eh idea that&&& .A.everyone has something differentB.people can put up with their problemsC.people can change their way of thinking and actionD.people tend to repeat their obsessive actions小题4:By saying “The only way to cure is to conquer.” Dr. Mootee suggests that an OCD sufferer&& .A.has to be an extraordinary personB.must cure his illness by himselfC.must overcome many physical illnessesD.should have a right attitude towards the problem
Ways to Burn More CaloriesRun through waterRunning in water is one of the toughest activities you can perform because the wet stuff is about 12 to 15 times as resistant (具有阻力的) as air. Try your hardest to run and you can burn about 17 calories per minute.Start fast Don’t be fooled — slow and steady won’t win the race. A recent study found that after a short warm-up, cyclists who rode hard during the first half of their workouts and then slowed for the second half burned about 10 percent more calories than those who started slow and finished fast.Take to the sand Here is some easy-to-remember advice on burning calories: the softer the surface, the more you burn. By walking or running on the beach, you can use up 20 to 50 percent more calories than you do going at the same pace on a hard trail.Shut up and danceHere’s the perfect excuse to sign up for that hip-hop dance class you’ve been eager to try. Surprising your body with new activities — dance, a new sport, you name it — forces it to work harder because it’s doing unfamiliar movements and using muscle groups in different ways.Use your armsGetting both your upper and lower body involved can provide a big calorie-burning advantage. So if you’re short of time or want to get everything you can out of your usual 45-minute workout, try total-body activities such as rowing ormming. You can evenng your arms as hard as you can while you walk.小题1: How can water help you burn more calories? A.By pushing your body.B.By wetting your clothes and shoes.C.By forcing you to run faster.D.By forcing your body to work harder.小题2:What does “it” in Part 4 refer to?A.Dance. B.Movement. C.Body. D.Muscle.小题3:Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.One can burn more calories when walking on the sand than on land.B.One can burn more calories when walking on stones than on earth.C.One can burn more calories when running in water than on the sand.D.One can burn more calories when exercising using the upper body than using the lower body.
One day last September, as Britney Spears was about to board a flight to Los Angeles from London, a blue bottle fell out of her purse. She quickly put it back in, but not before the camera recorded the event. Neither Spears nor her spokesman was willing to comment on the contents of the bottle, but the next morning London’s Daily Express published a page of pictures under the headline “EXCLUSIVE: POP PRINCESS SPOTTED AT AIRPORT WITH POT OF SLIMMING TABLETS.” Spears was apparently carrying Zantrex-3, one of the most popular weight-loss pills now sold in the United States. The pill, which is sold at about fifty dollars for a month’s supply, contains a huge amount of caffeine, some green tea, and three common South American herbs that also act as stimulants (兴奋剂). It hit the U.S. market last March and has had a success that would be hard to overstate. Millions of bottles have been sold, and during the Christmas season it was displayed in the windows of the nation’s largest chain of vitamin shops, G.N.C. (It is so highly sought after that many of the stores keep it in locked counters.) Zantrex-3 is also sold at CVS, RiteAid, Wal-Mart, and other chains, and over the telephone and on the Internet. If you type “Zantrex” into Google, more than a hundred thousand pieces of information about it will appear. At any moment, there are scores of people sell it on eBay. Perhaps the most interesting thing about the success story of Zantrex-3, however, is that it is far from unique. There are hundreds of similar products on the market today, and they are bought by millions of Americans. And though Zantrex’s producer makes some exciting statements (“the most advanced weight control compound (化合物)period”), so do the people who sell Stacker 2 and Anorex along with those who sell Carb Eliminator and Fat Eliminator. Almost all of these compounds suggest that they can help people lose weight and regain lost energy, and often without diet, exercise, or any other effort. 51. Britney Spears is a / an______. A. dancer&&&&&&&&& B. singer&&&&&&&&&& C. athlete&&&&&&&& D. chemist52. Which of the following is also a kind of weight-loss pill? A. CVS&&&&&&&&&& B. Rite Aid&&&&&&&&& C. Wal-Mart&&&&&& D. Anorex53. The underlined part of the sentence in the first paragraph is most likely similar in meaning to ______. A. it is difficult to say how successful Zantrex-3 is B. you can’t overstate the success of Zantrex-3 C. you can’t think too highly of the success of Zantrex-3 D. Zantrex-3 is not very successful54. From the second paragraph we know that ______ . A. Zantrex-3 is one of the successful weight-loss pills on the US market B. Zantrex-3 is the most successful weight-loss pills on the US marketC. Zantrex-3 is the only weight-loss pill on the US marketD. there are five kinds of weight-loss pills on the US market 55. The text mainly tells us ______. A. when Britney Spears was found taking weight-loss pills with her B. how Zantrex-3 became successful in the USA C. weight-loss pills are very popular in the USA D. Zantrex-3 is forbidden to be sold on the US market
One moment it was quiet and calm in the forest, the next, the air was charged with tension. The elephant had heard the distant alarm calls of animals and her mood suddenly changed. I urged the elephant deeper into the forest. We sounded like a forest fire --- cracking, snapping, trailblazing. But through all the noise came a sharp warning cry. The elephant stopped and we heard it again --- the tell-tale call of a spotted deer.I looked quickly around the shadows of the forest. Rays of sunlight shone through tree branches, beneath which the patchwork(交错)of green plants and shadows-within-shadows would make tiger stripes(条纹)look more attractive. Apart from an occasional noise from the elephant’s stomach, the forest was silent.Gradually, the tension slipped from our bodies. The elephant seized a nearby branch and put it into its mouth. I reached forward and gently moved my hand over the elephant’ there was a soft part, free of wrinkles and hairs, behind her ear.This was my fourth time to sense the aura of the forest in Corbett, although I saw no tigers in the end. Located at the foot of the Himalayan mountains, Corbett is home to about 135 Bengal tigers, but the forest seemed to be guarding their whereabouts(出没处), a silent reminder of their secrecy and rarity. Still, I was happy enough touching the elephant behind the ear. If I had so desperately wanted to see a tiger, I could have gone to a zoo. After all, spotting tigers merely c tracking them can make you aware of something more.小题1:Which of the following was a clear signal of alarm?A.The elephant stopped.B.A spotted deer called.C.The elephant seized a branch.D.The forest was silent for a while.小题2:The author begins his account of the tour in the forest mainly by _______.A.describing various soundsB.comparing different animalsC.listing different activitiesD.introducing various plants小题3:What does the underlined part “to sense the aura” most probably mean?A.To see the diversity.B.To enjoy the scenery.C.To feel the atmosphere.D.To experience the freedom.小题4:How does the author feel after several visits to Corbett?A.Seeing a Bengal tiger is quite thrilling.B.It is very time-consuming to travel in Corbett.C.It is really worthwhile to study the animals in Corbett.D.The process of finding Bengal tigers is most appealing.
Tail SpinTwo dolphins race around in a big pool in the Ocean Park. The smaller dolphin, Grace, shows off a few of her tricks, turning around and waving hello to the crowd. The most amazing thing about her, however, is that she's even swimming at all. She doesn't have a tail.Grace lost her tail as a baby when she got caught up in a fish trap. When the dolphin arrived at the Ocean Park in December 2005, she was fighting for her life. “ Is she going to make it?” Her trainer, Abbey Stone, feared the worst. Grace did make it—but her tail didn't. She ended up losing her flukes and the lower part of her peduncle.Over the past six years, she has learned to swim without her tail. Dolphins swim by moving their flukes and peduncle up and down. Grace taught herself to move another way—like a fish! She pushes herself forward through the water by moving her peduncle from side to side.The movements put harmful pressure on Grace's backbone. So a company offered to create a man&made tail for her. The tail had to be strong enough to stay on Grace as she swam but soft enough that it wouldn't hurt her.The first time Grace wore the artificial tail, she soon shook it off and let it sink to the bottom of the pool. Now, she is still learning to use the tail. Some days she wears it for an hour at a time, others not at all. “The new tail isn't necessary for her to feel comfortable,” says Stone, “but it helps to keep that range of motion (动作) and build muscles (肌肉).”Now, the dolphin is about to get an even happier ending. This month, Grace will star in Dolphin Tale, a film that focuses on her rescue and recovery. Her progress has inspired more than just a new movie. Many people travel from near and far to meet her. Seeing Grace swim with her man&made tail gives people so much courage.小题1:When Grace first arrived at the Ocean Park, her trainer worried about her ________.A.physical buildB.potential abilityC.chance of survivalD.adaptation to the surroundings小题2:A man&made tail is created for Grace to ________.A.let her recover fasterB.make her comfortableC.adjust her way of swimmingD.help her perform better tricks小题3:The story of Grace inspires people to ________.A.stick to their dreamsB.treat animals friendlyC.treasure what they haveD.face difficulties bravely
题型:完形填空
One day I came home from school, changed my clothes and got ready for work. I worked at a local restaurant in town as a cashier and waiter. I went to work feeling  . And to make matters worse, I was busy that evening. It’s the same thing over and over again,   with customers who complain about their food and where they are  is too big or too small. Little things like that tend to  a lot of us  but we manage to deal with them. Three elderly ladies walked in and sat by the windows. It happened to be the very  near where I keep the dirty  in the boxes. Trying to keep up with all the dirty tables, customers leaving and coming in and  running all over the house, it was crazy.   these elderly women were watching  I was working to make sure every table was clean and ready for the next customers. When they  their meals, I took their plates back to the kitchen. They talked to me for a while about school, how I was doing, what  I was in and what I planned to do in the future.   they were leaving, they walked past me and one of them said to me in a  and gentle voice, “You are going places. ”And that was it. They left the  and I had tears in my eyes, because they gave me  to believe in myself. They   my spirit from being down and gave me a  to keep on working hard. People used to tell me that I couldn’t have a career in  until I had a degree. I’m now a co-anchor(联合主持人)of a student-produced television  . And the best thing is: I’m only 17 years old and I am a senior in high school. 小题1:A.tiredB.excited  C.up    D.down小题2:A.dealing B.helpingC.talkingD.meeting小题3:A.satB.seatedC.laid D.dressed小题4:A.attract B.avoidC.adjustD.annoy小题5:A.employeesB.customersC.bossesD.employers小题6:A.tableB.boxC.spot D.kitchen小题7:A.dishes B.roomsC.clothesD.chairs小题8:A.menB.womenC.waitersD.bosses小题9:A.And B.OtherwiseC.ButD.So小题10:A.whatB.howC.whereD.why小题11:A.finishedB.completedC.orderedD.got小题12:A.place B.gradeC.mark D.position小题13:A.BeforeB.WhileC.AsD.After小题14:A.confidentB.loud C.lowD.pleasant小题15:A.kitchenB.houseC.restaurantD.table小题16:A.abilityB.courageC.imaginationD.time小题17:A.put downB.picked upC.took overD.pointed out小题18:A.causeB.reasonC.presentD.permission小题19:A.televisionB.governmentC.schoolD.restaurant小题20:A.companyB.stationC.show D.advertisement
My grandfather went to high school in the 1920s. While in school, he became &&&&&&in the drama program, acting in various productions. He &&&&&&in touch with his drama teacher.My father went to high school in the 1960s. Like his &&&&&before him, he acted in high school. He, too,stayed in touch with his drama teacher for the rest of the teacher's &&&&&&I graduated in 1997. When Hoover, my drama teacher, was &&&&&in Alaska, I didn't want her to feel like she was ending her life &&&&, so I sent her many packages, including Drama Club yearbook photos from each year she &&&&&there in order that she could see the students whose lives she forever&&&&&.Her nickname for our group of Drama Club was "the Throwaway Kids".&&&&&&, no? She described us as that &&&&&&we were nonconformists (不墨守成规者) that other teachers didn't&&&&&&&&&know what to do with. She simply &&&&&us for who we are, and that was exactly what we needed.We have all become &&&&&&members of society: reporters, lawyers, and singers, soldiers, doctors and, you guessed it, teachers. Every member of my family is a teacher. This year&&&&&&&&the 73rd year we have taught in Alaska altogether. &&&&&&me, teaching the course is only one important part of the &&&&job. As I returned to my classroom just before the final bell &&&&&on the last day of school in May, I thought how the most emotional part of the experience will not be seeing the recent &&&&&&return to say "hello" at Christmas. That was how the&&&&&of keeping in touch with our teachers our whole life long began in my family. Honestly, learning &&&&&a lifetime.小题1:A.famous
B.active C.anxious D.attractive小题2:A.lost B.provided C.kept D.shared小题3:A.teacher B.classmate C.mother D.father小题4:A.life B.job C.space D.season小题5:A.dying B.singing C.acting D.playing小题6:A.Poor B.angry C.anxious D.alone小题7:A.taught
B.constructedC.ordered D.demanded小题8:A.protected B.developed C.scolded D.affected小题9:A.Interesting B.Exciting C.Shocking D.Encouraging小题10:A.because B.if C.But D.although小题11:A.purely B.exactly C.obviously D.basically小题12:A.entertained B.accepted C.disliked D.noticed小题13:A.consuming B.contributing C.confirming D.connecting小题14:A.fills . B.marks C.covers D.deals小题15:A.After
B.With C.To D.By小题16:A.natural B.simple C.entire D.casual小题17:A.fel1 B.rang C.broke D.rolled小题18:A.classmates B.soldiers C.adultsD.graduates小题19:A.traditionB.culture C.custom D.behavior小题20:A.wastes B.puts C.takes D.pulls
Long long ago, a circle missed one piece of its own. The circle wanted to be whole, so it went around looking for its &&&&&&piece. But because it was &&&&&&and therefore could roll only very slowly, it &&&&&&the flowers along the way. It &&&&&&with the worms. It enjoyed the sunshine. It found lots of different pieces, but &&&&&&of them fitted. So it left them all by the side of the road and &&&&&&searching. Then one day the circle found a piece that fitted &&&&&. It incorporated the missing piece into itself and began to roll. &&&&&&it was a perfect circle, it could roll very fast, &&&&&&fast to notice the flowers or talk to the worms. After it realized how different the world seemed when it rolled so quickly, it &&&&&, left its found piece by the side of the road and rolled slowly away.The &&&&&&of the story, I suggest, is that in some strange &&&&&&we are more whole when we are missing something. The man who has &&&&&&is in some ways a poor man. He will never know what it &&&&&&like to nourish his soul with the dream of something &&&&&. When we accept that &&&&&&is part of being human and when we can continue rolling &&&&&&life and appreciate it, we will have &&&&&&a wholeness that others can only desire, which , I believe, is _&&&&God asks of us — not “Be perfect”, not “Don’t even make a mistake”, &&&&&&“Be whole”.小题1:A.otherB.missingC.restD.remaining小题2:A.incomplete B.uglyC.ordinaryD.unusual小题3:A.pickedB.wateredC.admiredD.planted小题4:A.playedB.chattedC.sangD.danced小题5:A.neitherB.eachC.allD.none小题6:A.carried out B.put onC.worked outD.kept on小题7:A.especially B.permanentlyC.perfectlyD.constantly小题8:A.AlthoughB.Now thatC.UnlessD.As long as小题9:A.veryB.tooC.soD.how小题10:A.stoppedB.continuedC.hesitatedD.cried小题11:A.lessonB.rootC.reasonD.cause小题12:A.degreeB.levelC.senseD.manner小题13:A.nothingB.somethingC.littleD.everything小题14:A.smellsB.feelsC.looksD.sounds小题15:A.betterB.commonC.impracticalD.worse小题16:A.strengthB.kindnessC.imperfectionD.benefit小题17:A.behindB.atC.ofD.through小题18:A.recognizedB.searchedC.achievedD.founded小题19:A.whichB.howC.thatD.what小题20:A.butB.whileC.andD.otherwise}

我要回帖

更多关于 this.form 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信