锻炼的好处英语文作文

高中英语作文:有氧运动的好处
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《高中英语作文:有氧运动的好处》请大家参考! Aerobic exercise is a series of activities which can improve our heart-lung function by maintaining longer, including running, bicycling, swimming and so on. It brings a lot of benefits to our body and psychology.
有氧运动是在长期坚持下可改善心肺功能的一系列活动。有氧运动包括跑步、骑单车、游泳等。这种运动十分有益于身心健康。 Physically, taking aerobic exercise advances our physical health and reduces our agony. It promotes our heart and lung function by increasing their expansion and contraction, which is beneficial for resisting pressure from longtime labor or extra-strength work. And it improves fat consumption and metabolism, which lay a solid foundation for disease prevention. Meanwhile, it helps keep our body in a good shape by consuming the overfull calories.
生理上,做些有氧运动可以提高我们身体健康,减少我们的痛苦。做有氧运动可增加心肺的伸缩,以提高心肺功能,有益于抵御长期的劳作和加班带来的压力。它还能促进脂肪的消耗,促进新陈代谢,预防疾病。同时,有氧运动还能消耗多余热量,有益于保持良好体型。 Psychologically, acting aerobic exercise also conduces to our psychological health. We are able to be more confident and positive that we have capacity of doing something at the best, just like finishing our plans or achieving our destinations in exercise. Thus we can ventilate our negative feelings by doing workout so that we can strive for our dreams again.
心理上,进行有氧运动还有利于我们的心理健康。通过户外锻炼我们能消除负面情绪,才能再次为梦想奋斗。 Hence, for the wellbeing of body and mind, let us have some aerobic exercise together.
因此,为了我们的身心健康,让我们一起来做有氧运动吧!有关体育的英语作文:体育运动的好处和坏处
  sports do us good in many respects (ts). it goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. in collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. while taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. however, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. we may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. what's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
  my participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. it is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. so long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but [1]&&
上一个英语作文:
下一个英语作文:
& () All rights reserved您现在的位置: >
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 19:40
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
Positive and Negative Aspects of Sportsa. 体育运动的好处 b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用 c. 我参加体育活动的体会Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, "there are two sides to everything", and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.&运动在很多方面都对我们有好处。不用说,锻炼可以增强我们的体力。集体运动项目,比如篮球、排球或者足球,我们都会学到合作的重要性。参加运动,我们尽我们最大的努力去赢而且能够激发我们的竞争精神。经过一段精疲力尽的工作后,运动可以使我们放松。然而,常言道,什么事情都有两方面,运动也是不例外的。在参加体育活动时,我们可能会伤害到别的运动员或者我们自己,如果我们不足够小心的话。此外,过度的或过严的训练都可能对我们的健康有害。My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.我在体育运动方面的参与经验告诉我们运动可以让我们身心健康。也是让大家互相认识的好方式而且还能促进友谊。所以,只要我们足够小心,运动是百无一害的。体育运动有益身心健康 The Advantage of Sports
Recently,more and more people stay at home watching TV and surfing the Internet, whichleads to obesity and even get serious illness.最近,越来越多的人呆在家里看电视、上网,所以导致肥胖甚至更严重的疾病。Thisis no doubt that sport is good for our health. A person who takes exercises regularlywill keep fit. What’s more, exercise can make you well-behaved and confident.If you usually take exercise with your friends, you will be close to them.After all, sports can make your life more colorful.毫无疑问,运动对我们的健康有好处。人经常运动可以保持身体健康。更重要的是,运动可以使你表现得自信。如果你经常和你的朋友锻炼,你们之间的关系会更加紧密。毕竟,运动可以使你的生活更加丰富多彩。Nothingis more important than doing sports. It's time to take actions to stay awayfrom the TV and computer and to take part in sport activities.没有什么比运动更重要。是时候采取行动远离电视,电脑和参加体育活动了。体育运动 My School Sport
I study in No.1Primary School of my city. I usually do sports in school. Every winter, we havea sports meeting. It’s the most exciting time in the whole year. Last year, Igot the No.1 in running. In daily life, I like running, playing table tennis. Theyare good for my health. And doing sports is really funny. I like sports.关于体育运动的积极方面和消极方面
在许多体育受益respects.When参与体育我们,我们有机会来训练我们的bodies.There几乎所有零件毫无疑问,适当的活动使我们的身体fitness.Furthermore体育,体育可以丰富我们的生活,保持心理健康。通过参与,每个人都可以得知,在操场上,他不仅斗争fimself而且也因为他team.Sports打架传授我们考虑,合作和乐观要失败的。但是可以做一些运动伤害那些谁不能计划自己的活动properly.Too刻苦训练可能伤害他们的身体,用尽自己的活力,甚至导致他们生病。总的来说,我爱sports.I享受sports.For运动不但帮助我过上良好平衡的生活,而且还提供opportunitied更贴近nature.Sports添加到我的幸福生活,当我在我一个体面的执行方式。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!}

我要回帖

更多关于 锻炼的好处英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信