为了拥有更好的校园环境和良好的学习环境,请你制定一些在校规的作文 英语作文

为了拥有更好的校园环境和良好的学习环境,请你制定一些在校规 英语作文_百度知道
为了拥有更好的校园环境和良好的学习环境,请你制定一些在校规 英语作文
Our school have a new School Law,teacher said that everyone in our school must fallow it or we'll be educat! The Law is:1.student can't say anyhing during the class,expect the teacher askyou some question! 2.student can't eat anything in the classroom,in order to keep the classroom clean! 3.we can't run and fight witheach other in the teaching bulding! 4.we can't speak to lould in the reading room! In my opinion,i think school should do this,if we don't do like this,it's bad for school and us,and if we do like this,may be our school will better and better!So i agree it,athough someone think that it's so seorious!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:假如你是Jim,你的朋友Lucy在网上和你谈了她学校的校规,现在请你写一封80词左右的留言给她..._百度知道
英语作文:假如你是Jim,你的朋友Lucy在网上和你谈了她学校的校规,现在请你写一封80词左右的留言给她...
英语作文:假如你是Jim,你的朋友Lucy在网上和你谈了她学校的校规,现在请你写一封80词左右的留言给她,告诉她你学校的校规的情况。
i've known your school rules,and i found we have differents in each school.now let me tell u my school rules the core rule is &respect&,respect character,in my opinion the rules is a kind of our national value.we have a long history and so many traditions just like Confucian tradition,so i want totell you my school rules also inspired by the Confucian tradition of meritocracy you can find it everywhere in my school rules like &be polite&&respection&&love&&be justice&&gentleness& we call them &ren&. it's my honor if you can see anything from our conversation. best wishes to you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
i've known your school rules,and i found we have differents in each school.now let me tell u my school rules the core rule is &respect&,respect character,in my opinion the rules is a kind of our national value.we have a long history and so many traditions just like Confucian tradition,so i want totell you my school rules also inspired by the Confucian tradition of meritocracy you can find it everywhere in my school rules like &be polite&&respection&&love&&be justice&&gentleness& we call them &ren&. it's my honor if you can see anything from our conversation. best wishes to you
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 校规的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信