redflve这个是中文是什么
我有更好的答案
是redfive吧?红五
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热线电话:
  哈尔滨市香坊区焱焱煤炭经销部成立于1993年,现主要供应鸡西、七台河、漠河、黑宝山、红旗、内蒙等地原煤,为多家国企和私企供应指标煤,并为多家煤炭厂家供应需求原煤、精煤、炼钢用煤、供热煤、居民用煤、蒙煤、焦煤等产品,焱焱煤炭产品价格低于东北地区市场价,煤炭种类多、价格低、质量优异,多年以来,赢得了许多使用本司煤炭客户的好评,由于经销部不断发展壮大,我经销部也将广大客户提供更好的煤炭资源。
联系人:刘经理电 &话:地 &址:哈尔滨市香坊区电碳路60号邮 &箱:
煤炭产品分类
煤炭产品展示
*在线咨询欢迎您,有什么可以帮助您的么?现在咨询版权所有 哈尔滨焱焱煤炭经销部&备案号:黑ICP备号-1技术支持:哈尔滨唯依网络DOWNLOAD, CONVERT AND PLAY
Videos from Youtube and most everywhere else too
What payment method do you prefer?
$29.90 per year
Auto-renew
Youtube Downloader and Converter Features
Download High Definition Video
YTD free Youtube downloader allows you to easily download HD Youtube videos (1080p) along with many other sites. Downloading HD video is made easy with YTD.
Fast and Easy to Use
Downloading video shouldn't be complicated. Our interface is super easy to use. Just paste a URL into the interface and click download. Youtube Downloader takes care of the rest.
Convert Most Video Formats
YTD's free Youtube Downloader is more than a Youtube Downloader. It allows you to convert multiple video formats including HD (1080p). No other simple Youtube Downloaders can do this as quickly or easily - which is why YTD is the best in the business.
Download Videos for Free and Watch Later
Have a slow connection and can't stream? Want to watch video later? No problem! Youtube Downloader makes it simple to download videos so you can watch them on your own time.
Watch Videos on Other Devices
Have multiple devices you watch videos on? Our Youtube Downloader makes it easy for videos to work on multiple devices, whether it's iPhone, iPod, PSP, iTunes, or more.
Integrated Video Player
YTD also lets you categorize, sort and build playlists from all your favorite videos. Start watching them now!
What's New
What is YouTube Downloader?
YouTube Downloader is software that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Google Video, Yahoo Video, and many others and convert them to other video formats for free.
The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Ok button!
It also allows you to convert downloaded videos for Ipod, Iphone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3.
You can use YouTube Downloader to download the videos of your choice from home, at the office or in school.
Download YouTube Downloader now and get started downloading your favorite videos from YouTube and many other .
What users are saying
Overall rating:
48 reviews
This is a great application for downloading videos, educational, informative and fun for all ages in the family. We spend hours just finding things of interest and way-out that is not generally known
I had problems with other YouTube downloader for mac applications that claim to be the best, etc. YTD, so far, seems to work the best. I have had no problems with it, and you can set it to download almost anywhere on your system or onto your mobile. Anyone out there looking for a stable video downloader, please try YTD for yourself
Best youtube video downloder. Single click download with high quality pictures. It is also easy to use. it has a smart looking window. Many of my friends are using it. over all i like it
by Alexander
I always use free youtube downloader when I want to download videos , it's so amazing because you can have what you want with few clicks.YTD is just super helpful
One answer to all your video download issues...... YTD !! It supports all the desired formats and can download YouTube videos at damn lightning speeds.
I love YTD because I can download my favourite videos in HD formats,convert into MP3 in a very short time and the video player is superb.i have not found a single downloader in the internet who have all the things which ytd have.I love ytd improvements.i also recommended all my friends and cousins to use this amazing ytd downloader and enjoy.
This is the best download program out there! It offers the most web sites (keeps adding more sites) and the quality is outstanding. Keep up the outstanding work!
One of the best youtube downloaders available on the net. "One Click" downloading has never been easier. Video downloads possible with "Zero Loss" clarity. GREAT!
YTD provides downloads from many sites that are popular and it converts videos into the most used formats in the world... I like this program, its the best.
I really love it. It is nice to use and they made it so simple I am on a very fixed income and without very much money. I asked my Tech what he thought was one of the best out there ? He said YTD was a very safe and reliable youtube video downloader so I downloaded it and he was definitely right I was happy.
I am so glad I found this Great Utility Software! No more waiting for buffering of videos due to slow internet! I download the videos and see them without break. The quality of HD 1080p videos are so good that the pictiure is crystal clear.
YTD is very nice, good video quality, crystal clear images and fast downloading speed, very easy to use and you can choose a good video quality. Very easy, practical, and fast
Best tool ever!! There are so many nice videos online I wanted so much and now I can view them offline thanks to YTD downloader. I also listen a lot of music so i can only rely on this free youtube downloader
YTD YouTube Downloader Rocks! Lets you take all your favorite videos with you no matter the device! Definitely my most used software!!! Thank you You Tube Downloader!!!!
Most of us love watching and downloading video from youtube. this youtube downloader make it easy.also have additional features such as converting video in to audio.so we are very happy with youtube downloader.
Latest Blog Posts
Video Streaming Sites
DailyMotion
Bing Videos
Screenshots
Get YTD Pro!
Select and download multiple videos at the same time
Built in download acceleration up to 4 times faster
Download/convert videos in just 1 step
Convert multiple files with just 1 click
Free email support
Offers no additional products in the installer
Free email support
System Requirements
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
YouTube Downloader uses
licensed under
and its source can be downloaded .
FFmpeg uses the
mp3 library licensed under
and its source code can be downloaded .
FFmpeg also uses the
library licensed under
and its source code can be downloaded .
YouTube Downloader uses
licensed under
YouTube Downloader uses
and its source can be downloaded . Youtube Downloader uses
licensed under
Get the Greatest YTD Youtube Downloader EVER!
What payment method do you prefer?
YTD Recommends
YTD Infographics
Copyright & 2016 GreenTree Applications SRL. All rights reserved.
GreenTree Applications SRL distributes YTD YouTube Converter & Downloader Basic and YTD YouTube Converter & Downloader Pro (collectively, "YTD"). Greentree Applications SRL and YTD are independent of YouTube, , and Google Inc. YouTube(TM) is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Greentree Applications SRL respects intellectual property rights and expects the users of YTD to do the same. Any use of YTD that violates an intellectual property right of a third party is not allowed. Please refer to the US Copyright Office Website, including
to learn more about intellectual property rights and when permission to use protected content is required. This notice does not amend or otherwise alter any current or future agreement between you and GreenTree Applications SRL. Please consult the End User License Agreement distributed with YTD for the specific terms and conditions governing your use of YTD.}

我要回帖

更多关于 redcine x pro中文版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信