howwho是什么意思思

technological know-how是什么意思
technological know-how [英]ˌteknəˈlɔdʒɪkəl ˈnəʊˌhaʊ [美]ˌtɛknəˈlɑdʒɪkəl ˈnoˌhaʊ 技术知识 [例句]Over5 00000 customers worldwide utilize rexroth 's unique technological know-how to implement their innovative and future-oriented systems and machine concepts.全球有超过50万的客户利用力士乐的独有技术实现他们创新的、面向未来的系统以及机械设计.手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码How什么意思什么意思
这个词的意思有很多,要具体问题具体分析了.分3种词性.adv.1.如何,怎样,怎么;用什么手段(或方法)2.(指数量、程度)几何,多少;多么3.价钱多少4.(指情况、状态)怎么样5.(指原因、目的)怎么;为什么6.什么(=what)7.以为如何,8.[用作加强语气词]多么,何等9.用什么称呼(或称号、名称)10.不管用什么方法(或方式)11.[用作不定式、名词短语的前置词]如此,多么12.[在间接引语或口语中作关系副词,相当于that]13.[作副词短语的前置词]尽可能conj.1.怎样,如何:I wondered how he came here.我想知道他是怎样来到这儿的.2.以…的方式(或状态、方法):That is how it happened.事情就是这样发生的.I don't care how you spend your holidays.我不管你怎么度假.3.随便怎样:Do it how you can.你尽可能试着做做看.n.1.方式,方法2.关于方式(或方法)的问题
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码how about是什么意思及反义词
沪江词库精选how about是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: ...如何,...怎样
How about (100)?
卖(一百块钱)如何?
How about holidays?
假期情况怎么样
How about the apricot jam?
杏酱的味道怎么样?
How about macaroni and cheese?
通心粉和奶酪怎么样?
A: How about your seafood combination?
甲:你们的海鲜大烩怎么样?
How about a Rolling Stone CD?
那么滚石乐队的怎么样
How about a rose or violet truffle?
来一块玫瑰或紫罗兰香味的巧克力糖如何?
That accident was horrible, but nobody knows how it came about.
那次车祸真可怕,但是无人知道它是怎么造成的。
How about this artistic tapestry and this cloisonne vase?
这件艺术挂毯和这个景泰蓝花瓶怎么样?
How about going to the movies after dinner? I'll treat.
晚饭后去看电影如何?我请客。
n.(法)正菜前的开胃小菜
2016how about是什么意思由沪江网提供。英语how是什么意思_百度知道
英语how是什么意思
提问者采纳
howadv.[作疑问副词, 引起问句]何, How is he ? 近况何?How does he do it? 做?How do you manage to do such a thing? 设做事?[作连接副词, 引起句]何, That is how we parted. 我手I asked how he was getting on. 我问近[作连接副词, 定式连用]何, I told her how to find me. 我告诉才能找我I should like to know how to do it well. 我想知道才能做件事[many, much, long 等连用]少, 久How many books do you have? (共)少本书?How long have you been waiting? 已经等久?[用于叹句]何等, How beautiful it is! 美丽呀!How kind of you! 真客气![用作强调语气收尾词], :He is sick... and how! 病啦, 且病重啊! 习惯用语and how [美口]喽! 用说!!Here's how! 敬杯! 祝健康!the hows and whys 及理由How about...? ()...何?...?How about that! [口] 太!How are you? [口]身体? (招呼用语)!How come...? [美口]?How is it that... [口]...? ...?How is that for...! [口]难道...! ...!How so? ? ?How 's that ? 事? 看(件事)何? (板球)击球手局?How then? 意思? ? ?How 's yourself ? [俚]自? (用答复How are you ?幽默反诘)收起更词典展更词典 现代英汉词典howadv.(疑问句)何How shall I do it? 我做呢How about playing a game of chess now? 现盘棋?Tell us how you fulfilled the heavy task ahead of schedule. &告诉我,提前完艰巨任务&How did this dangerous state of affairs come about? 种危险事态发?(疑问句)身体How is your brother? 哥哥身体How is your mother? 母亲身体?(疑问句)少程度How old is he? 纪How much baggage am I allowed to take? 我带少行李?I don't know how far to rely on him. 我知道应该依靠程度How is the U.S. dollar today? 今美元市价少?(惊叹句)何等How well you look! 看起健康啊How very extraordinary that you should have never heard of such a talented dramatist! &真怪,竟没听说位才剧作家!&How they cried! 哭伤啊!词性变化conj.关于…事Do you remember how he arrived almost at the end of the party? 记几乎宴快结束才习惯用语How come? 何How come you never visit us any more? 何再看我呢How come you got that post in the adventure-joint enterprise? 找合资企业份工作?How come I wasn't told? 我没听说?How do you do? (初见面寒喧用语) (= How d'ye do?)'This is my wife.' 'How do you do?' '我太太''您!'How's that? 〈板球〉击球员局 简明英汉词典howadv.(指范围, 程度, 数量, 价值)少, n.式(或) 柯林斯英语词典查词历史暂howhow&+{1}[haʊ] advin what way? in what manner? by what means?: how did it happen? Also used in indirect questions: tell me how he did itto what extent?how tall is he? how good? how well? what…like?how was the holiday? Also called: as how thathe told me as how the shop was closed in whatever waydo it how you wish used in exclamations to emphasize extenthow happy I was! nthe way a thing is donethe how of it howhow&+{2}[haʊ] sentence substitutea greeting supposed to be or have been used by American Indians and often used humorously习惯用语how about? used to suggest somethinghow are you? what is your state of health?how come? what is the reason (that)?how's that for…? is this satisfactory as regards…?.an exclamation used to draw attention to a quality, deed, etchow's that? what is your opinion?.(an appeal to the umpire) is the batsman out?.Also written howzathow now? what is the meaning of this?how so? 同how now?and how! very much so!here's how! (as a toast) good health!
提问者评价
真是太谢谢你了!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
少:how old are you?adv. (指范围, 程度, 数量, 价值)少,
n. 式(或)
adv.(指范围, 程度, 数量, 价值)多少, 多么n.方式(或方法)
多少多么,怎样如何
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP