the colour of the world英文作文提纲 兰州喧个关帮个忙忙

the colour of the world英文作文提纲 帮个忙_百度作业帮
the colour of the world英文作文提纲 帮个忙
山无棱,天地合,才敢不英俊?本人姓率名帅,本人名叫率帅,没有办法谁让本人天生就帅哪!帅得惊动党中央,连毛主席都表扬我帅!有次我走到街上,一群美女拦住我,问我:“你帅吗?”我说:“我不帅1回应的是五个火辣辣的手指印,然后她们...Red is the colour of china.among all the ,red is most的完形填空的整篇文章_百度作业帮
Red is the colour of china.among all the ,red is most的完形填空的整篇文章
Red is the colour of china.among all the ,red is most的完形填空的整篇文章
Red is the color of China. Among all the
l6 ,red is most easily seen. The color red isfresh and pure, 17
in China we call it China Red. Chinese people are attracted by the colorred not only because it makes people excited,but also because it has
meaning in Chineseculture and history.
No country in the world has ever
a color in such a way as China. Here, red is aSymbol. It gives color to the soul(灵魂)of the nation. In the past,red represented dignity(尊严)and mystery.Even now, Chinese people
the color much more than we do. It can be saidthat “China Red” is an everlasting theme for China, and an
color for the Chinese people.“China Red” has
a very popular word,attracting the world’s attention.
Finding red-colored things in China is very
23 ,as you can see the color everywhere. Alltraditional red things have been playing special
in China:the walls of ancient palaces,the25
flag,Chinese knots,lanterns,traditional paper-cuts,and even red tanghulu.
Red is the color of the
,health,harmony, happiness,peace,richness and so on. Only real things and events can fully
27 and explain its beauty.The color can be
meaningful only when it’s connected with people.
In China, red is more than just a color.It carries the ancient history and
of theChinese nation. China Red is
with mysterious charm beyond description and it is rightHere in China waiting for you to feel, to discover!16. A. colors
D. paints17. A. but
D. while18. A. poor
D. correct19. A. used
D .affected20. A. need
B. dislike
D. love21. A. interesting
B. expensive
C. easy-going D. important22. A. spoken
D. got23. A. hard
D. warm24. A. roles
D. places25. A. national
B. international
D. foreign26. A. rainbow
D. luck27. A. believe
D. write28. A. large
D. peaceful29. A. art
B. culture
C. business
D. ability30. A. pleased
B. crowded
D. satisfied【主旨大意】本文介绍了红色在中国的特殊含义.16A根据下句,这句应是在所有的颜色中,故答案选A.17C顺承关系,应选C18B在中国文化和历史中,红色具有丰富的内涵,rich丰富的意思.19A世界上没有一个国家像中国这样运用颜色.故答案选A20D我们现在喜欢红色胜过以前21D一种重要的颜色22C中国红变成了一个流行词.23B在中国,看见红色东西是非常容易的24A红色的东西在中国扮演着特殊的角色.25A national flag国旗26D红色是一种幸运的颜色从后文可看出27B只有重大事才可以完全展示28C颜色只有和人们联系起来才具有生命力29B红色蕴含着古代的历史和文化30C中国红充满着神秘的魅力超越了它本身的含义.英语短文填空Colour is a part of life .The whole world is full of colours.Almost everything has a colour.Some things are yellow like cheese and bananas .1 things are red.For example ,2 signs are usually red.3 is the colour of most frogs ,spring _百度作业帮
英语短文填空Colour is a part of life .The whole world is full of colours.Almost everything has a colour.Some things are yellow like cheese and bananas .1 things are red.For example ,2 signs are usually red.3 is the colour of most frogs ,spring
英语短文填空Colour is a part of life .The whole world is full of colours.Almost everything has a colour.Some things are yellow like cheese and bananas .1 things are red.For example ,2 signs are usually red.3 is the colour of most frogs ,spring leaves and grass.4 is blue Blue is the colour of 5 ,we can also see the blue sky,blue eyes,blue birds and blue jeans.There are many 6 colours too ,such as orange,brown ,purple,white and black.The world changes its colours with the 7 of the year.Spring is green.Summer is red.It 8 gold in autunm and then white in winter .When winter is 9 and spring comes back ,the world turns green again.After a rainstorm you may see something that has many different colours in the sky .It is a rainbow.But 10 different colours,can you imagine what the world looks like?1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.
第一个我觉得应该是Lots of
不过如果只填一个词
应该是Many或Somewarning
其它的我比较确定是对的
其实完形填空还是自己做比较好啦
祝你学习进步哦O(∩_∩)O~the colour of the world英文作文提纲 帮个忙_百度作业帮
岁月之船悄悄划远,记忆的空隙间留下一抹淡淡的回忆.而在外婆饱经风霜的脸庞上,又多了几道岁月的残痕…… 外婆的一生都是平凡的,她不像毛主席那样伟大,不像张海迪那样坚强,也不像刘德华那样著名.但她把她那最不平凡的爱传递给了她的子孙后代...
世界的颜色the colour of the world英文作文提纲 帮个忙_百度作业帮
When I was a small child,I thought life is colorful,with plenty of happiness,sweetness.As I grow up,I realize that there are various colors in the world.For instance,when I make friends with others ,my life is pink for my heart is full of joyness.But when I quarrelled with someone else,I discover the life has changed into grey.But most of all,my life is always green because I lead a hopeful life.I have planned the future for myself and I know all the dreams will be come}

我要回帖

更多关于 给某人帮个忙的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信