仁爱英语仁爱七年级上册教案奥林匹克

仁爱英语八年级上册奥林匹克作文仿写
我终于获得了成功: 每个人在成长的道路上都有过成功的经历,有的是学习上的成功,有的是生活上的成功,有的是竞赛中的成功……我也有过类似的经历. 前年,我妈给我报名参加了钢琴6级考试,可因为错音太多,熟练度不够,而没有通过.去年,我妈又...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2012新版英语七年级上册全册讲义(精编21页)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012新版英语七年级上册全册讲义(精编21页)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(仁爱版)七年级上学期英语期末复习专项训练――人称代词和物主代词_七年级上册_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(仁爱版)七年级上学期英语期末复习专项训练――人称代词和物主代词
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
(仁爱版)七年级上学期英语期末复习专项训练――人称代词和物主代词
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:45:16
(my/your/his/her/its/our/their)+
(mine/yours/his/hers/its/ours/theirs+,
Is this your book?&& No, it isn’t it’s hers(her book) Jim’s
Tom’s Maria’s
&&&&& &&&&&&&& & &&I &&&&&& me&&&&&&&&&& my&&&&&&&&&& mine&You&& you&&&&&&&&&& your&&&&&&&& yours&He&&&&& him&&&&&&&&& &his&&&&&&& && his&She&&&& her&&&&&&&&&& her&&&&&&&&&& hers&It&&&&&& it&&&&&&& &&&& its&&&&&&&&&&& its&We&&&&& us&&&&&&&&& our&&&&&&&& ours& & && &
You &you&&&&&&& your&&&&&&& yours&They&&&& them(,)& their(,)&theirs&
I-____ &____&& &you-____ &____&& &she-____ &____&& &it-____ &____ he-____& ____&
It&& yours&& us& her& his& me& hers& it& them& mine& you& our&& him& ours&& her& you& my& your&his& their&& theirs& its&&
1. These are ______ ( he ) brothers.&&&&&&&&& 2. That is _______( she ) sister.
3. Lily is _______ ( Lucy ) sister.&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Tom, this is _____ ( me ) cousin, Mary.
5. Now _____________(her parent) are in America.
6. Those __________ ( child ) are _____ ( I ) father’s students.
7. Do you know& ______ ( it ) name?&&&&&&& 8. Mike and Tom __________ ( be ) friends.
9. Thanks for helping ________( I ).&&&&& &&&10. ______(Ann)mother is ______(we) teacher.
11. Let _____ (I) help ____ (you).&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& 12. Let _____ (we) go.13. (I) _____ are students.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 14. I can't find _____ (they). 15. Give ____ (he) the book..
16.&__________&is&my&aunt.&We&often&visit&__________. ( she )
17.&China&is&a&developing&country.&_________is&in&the&east&of&Asia. ( its )
18. I&own&a&blue&bike.&The&red&one&isn’t&__________. ( I )
19.&These&new&hous es&are&so&nice.&__________&are&very&expensive.( them )
20.&The&fishermen&caught&a&lot&of&fish,&didn’t&__________? ( them )
21.&Ling&Ling&is&a&girl.&____&studies&in&a&primary&school.&______&brother&lives&with&____&&and&helps&____&with______ lessons. ( she )
22.&Mike&is&my&classmate.&____&is&good&at&English&. ( his )
23.&Kate&wants&a&glass&of&milk.&Will&you&pass&it&to&____&? ( she )
24.&What’s&the&weather&like&today&?&____&is&cloudy. ( its )
25.&I&ate&all&____&sandwiches&yesterday.( I )&Can&I&have&one&of&____&? ( you )
26.&George&has&lost&____ ( his )&pen.&Ask&Mary&ifshe&will&lend&him&____&. ( she )
27.&Jack&has&a&dog&and&so&have&I.&____&( he ) dog&and&____ ( I )&had&a&fight&().
28.&The&teacher&wants&you&to&return&that&book&of&____&( he )
29.&Mr.&and&Mrs.&Green&and&a&friend&of&____&are&coming&to&see&us. ( they )
30.&We&are&going&to&Paris&to&stay&with&a&French&friend&of&____&. (we )
31.&This&isn’t________ knife.&_________&is&green. ( she )
32.&These&are&your&booksKate.&Put&__________&in&the&de skplease. (they )
33.&_______&must&look&after&________&things. ( you )
34.&Wei&Fangis&that&________&ruler?&Yesit’s.( you )
35.&They&want&a&football.&Give&__________&the&green&oneplease. ( they)
36.&It’s&Lin&Tao’s&bag.&Give&it&to&__________. ( he ) http://www.
37.&Is&this&pencil-box&Li&Lei’s?&No___________&is&very&new. ( he )
38.&This&box&is&too&heavy.&I&can’t&carry&_________.&( it )
Don’t&worryLet&__________( I )&help&__________. ( you)
39.&_____&is&a&boy&_____&name&is&Mike.&Mike’s&friends&like&_____&very&much. ( he )
40.&My&sister&is&in&_____&room.&_____&is&a&teacher. ( she )
41.&Jane&is&a&little&girl.&_____&mother&is&a&nurse. ( she )
42.&We&are&in&_____&classroom.&_____&classroom&is&big. ( we)
43.&My&father&and&mother&are&teachers.&_____&are&busy ( them)
44.&You&are&a&pupil.&Is&_____&brother&a&pupil,&too? ( you )
45.Are&these&________youpencils?&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes,&they&are&________our.
46. ―Whose&is&this&pencil?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
―It’s&________I.
47.I&love&________theyvery&much.
48.She&is________Iclassmate.
49.Miss&Li&often&looks&after________shebrother.
50.―Are&these&________theybags&| || &||
―No,&they&aren’t&________their.&They&are&________we.
1.&Your&football&clothes&are&on&the&desk. Please&put&_________(theythemtheirtheirs)&away.
2.&(WeUsOurOurs)_________&English&teacher&is&Mrs.&Green. We&all&like&_________(she
3.&(IMeMyMine)_________&can’t&get&my&kite.&&Could&you&help&_________(Imemymine)?
4.&Tom&can’t&get&down&from&the&tree. Can&you&help&_________(hehimhis)?
5.&These&are&_________(hehimhis)&planes.&The&white&ones&are&_________(Imemine).
6.&We&can’t&find&our&bikes.&Can& you&help&_________(weusourours)?
7. These are pens and ________ are pencils. (that, this, those)8. Tom was sick yesterday. ________ is why he missed school. ( That,& Those, These)9. Which of ______ shirts are Tom's ( These, this, that)10.This desk is mine, ______ is hers. ( those, this, that)11.The map of Beijing is better than ________ of Tianjing. (this, that, these)12._______ (He, Her, His ) mane is Jack. . _______ (She, He, His) is a cook.13._______ (I, My, Mine)aunt is a nurse. ______ (She, He. Her) works very hard.14.Please show _______ (me, I, mine ) the way.15.The books aren't ( my, mine, I ). ________ (They , It, Its ) may be _______(her, hers, your)16.Let ______(I, me, mine) tell _______(her, she, hers ) how to do it.17. A friend of _____( me, my, mine) came to help _______ (I, me, mine) with _____(mine, my, I ) homework yesterday afternoon.
18.Don't tel l _______ (he, him, his ) the answer. _____ (I, Me, Us )believe that _____ (he, him, his ) can work out the problem ______& (he, himself, him)19.It's going to snow," the old woman said to _______. (her, herself, hers)20.The lady under the tree is _______(mine, my, me) aunt. _______(She,& Her, Herself) often sings English songs with _______( her, hers, she ) husband. http://www.
1.&&&&Mary&works&in&a&book&store.&_____&&&likes&______work&very&much.
2.&&&&John&and&I&are&in&the&same&school.&______&&go&to&school&together.
3.&&&&Everybody&likes&that&sport,&do&______?
4.&&&&She&is&a&friend&of&_______&.&We&got&to&know&each&other&two&years&ago.
5.&&&&Her&sister&makes&all&&______&&own&dresses.
6.&&&&I&have&many&friends.&Some&of_______ are&good&at&English.
7.&&&&May&I&use&______&&bike?&______is&broken.
1I like he.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. This cheese is your.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&3.We call they lions.&&
4. Those toy planes are my.&& &&&&&5. Can me help you?&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&6. What i s her doing?&&&&
7. She is reading a book for they.&&& 8. It isn’t her, it’s mine.
(&& )1.&&&&Who’s&singing&over&there&?&&&―&________&is&Sandy’s&sister.
A.&That&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&This
(&& )2.&&&&________&will&spend&the&summer&holiday&in&Hawaii.
&&&&&&A.&She,&you&and&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&You,&she&and&I&&&&&&&&&& C.&I,&you&and&she&&&&&&&D.&Her,&me&and&you
(&& )3.&&&&My&uncle&bought&a&new&bike&for&________.
&&&&&A.&theirs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.&they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&I
(&& )4.&&&&Here’s&a&postcard&for&you,&Jim!&&―&Oh,&________&is&from&my&friend,&Mary.
&&&&&A.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.&it’s
(&& )5.&&Little&Baby&knows&that&he&should&not&take&the&things&that& do&not&belong&to&________.&&&&&&&& A.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.&his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&him
(&& )6. Is she your aunt? &&&&& Yes, __________.
&&& A. she’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. her is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. she is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he is
(&& )7. Are __________ coats yours?&&&&&&& Yes, they are .
&&& A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. these&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. there
(&& )8.&&Between&you&and&________,&he&is&not&a&real&friend.
&&& &A.&me&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B.&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&his
(&& )9.&&My&uncle&bought&a&new&bike&for&________. X |k |B| 1 . &c|O |m
&&&&& A.&theirs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.&they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&I
(&& )10.&Among&those&lovely&toys,&the&brown&toy&dog&was&given&by&________.
&&&&& &A.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. &his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.&him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.&he’s
(&& )11. Which of _____ textbooks is yours?&&&&&& A. this&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. these
(&& )12. _____ is mine. _____ is hers.&&&& &A. It&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. This&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Those&&&& &&&&&&&&& D. That
(&& )13. The area of Shanghai is larger than _____ of Suzhou.&& && &&A. this& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. those& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that
(&& )14. The bicycles made in Tianjin are much better than _____ made in Beijing.& A. that&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. these&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. those
(&& )15. _____ will spend the summer vacation in Qingdao.&&& A. He, you and I&&&&&&&&& B. You, he and I&&&&&&&&& C. I, you and he
(&& )16. ―Who is singing there?& ―_____ is Li Ming's sister.&& &A. She&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. This&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It
(&& )17. She is an old classmate of _____.&&&&& &&& A. me&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine
(&& )18. The weather is very wet, because there had been _____ rain this summer.&&& A. many&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. a few
(&& )19. The radio is almost the same as _____.&&&&&& A. She's&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hers
(&& )20. How _____ English phrases do you think you have learned this term?&&& A. much&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. any
(&& )21. During the examination no one is allowed to ask _____ questions.& &&&& A. some&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. each&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all(&& )22. How _____ did the coat cost you?& && &A. many& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. money& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. much yuan
(&& )23. Do you need _____ coffee?&&&&& & &&A. so me&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. many | | | || (&& )24. Will you have _____ sweets?&&&&&& &&& A. any&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. some&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. much
&(&& )25. Some like physics, _____ like chemistry.&&& &&& A. the other& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the others&(&& )26. There are four dictionaries on the bookshelf. One is French, _____ are English.&&&& &A. the other&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. the others&(&& )27. The children don't like this story. Please tell them _____.&&&& &A. the other&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. the other's&(&& )28. My parents are _____ cadres.&&&&&& &&& &A. all&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. both&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. either&(&& )29. These cups are ours. Those are _____.&&&& &&& A. othe rs&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others'&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. other's&(&& )30. The Beijing Library is larger than _____ library in China.&&&& &A. any&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any other&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the other&(&& )31. China is larger than _____ country in Europe.&&&&& &&&& A. any&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any other&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. all&(&& )32. ―Do you have any books on atomic physics?&&&& ―Yes, I have _____.&&&& &A. a few&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a little
&(&& )33.You are hungry? Why don’t you have_________ bread?&&& A .little&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. some& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. few
&(&& )34.___________is that bike? Is it Tom’s?&&&&& &&&& A. which&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whose&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. who’s&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
&(&& )35.My parents love__________ better than&___________.&&&
A. my brother and my sister, I&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my brother and my sister’s, me&&
C. my brother and my sister, mine&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. my brother and my sister, me
&(&& )36.He is a seat for________.&&&&&&&
A. both us&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. us both &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. both of us &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.B and C
&(&& )37.Tom found_______ interesting to climb hills.&&&&&&&
A. it &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. this
&(&& )38.Our teacher think_______ are right.&&&&&&
A. ours &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ourselves &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. We &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. us
&(&& )39._____have been invited to the Party. X|k &|B| 1 . c|O |m
A. He, I and you& &&&&&&& B. I, you and he &&&&&&&&& C. You, I and he &&&&&&&&& D. You, he and I
(&& )40. My brother knows just very _____ English.&&&&&& A. few&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a little&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a few
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)初一上学期英语竞赛_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一上学期英语竞赛
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便