my brithday is coming soon.father asked me how i woul

Like many others, I’ve decided to ditch b2evolution in favor of WordPress.
The biggest reasons were:
b2evolution has almost no protection against spam.
They have this goofy little centralized blacklist that’s maintained by one person and never seems to be up to date.
I had over 4,000 spam comments that I had to painstakingly clean out last night.
It took me four hours and this isn’t the first time that’s happened.
The development of b2evolution is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Now that the switch is over with, I’m extremely glad I made the switch.
Installing WordPress was the most painless PHP/MySQL install I’ve ever done with anything.
The interface is clean and robust.
All of the feature you would expect it to have are included, and installing a plugin is as simple of copying a file or directory with an SFTP client.
Very cool.
For those who are considering taking the plunge, I’ll tell you now that WordPress won’t import b2evolution posts and comments without an additional script, but that’s not too hard to find, and I can make the script available upon request.
The only thing that still concerns me is my permlink URL.
My first problem is that I can’t get mod_rewrite to act correctly… I may be doing something wrong with .htaccess but I’ll have to mess with it more to see.
My second problem is that since my old blog is now offline (with this one in its place) I’m not entirely certain what format my old permlinks used to take.
I’ll get it worked out.
Anyway, I if you’re still using b2evolution, I suggest you switch.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, June 8th, 2006 at 10:00 pm
and is filed under .
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Both comments and pings are currently closed.My father ( )buy a new watch ( )my brithday括号里填什么_百度作业帮
My father ( )buy a new watch ( )my brithday括号里填什么
My father (wants to )buy a new watch ( for)my brithdaymy father bought me some discs as my brithday present(保持愿意)_百度知道
my father bought me some discs as my brithday present(保持愿意)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My father bought some discs to me as my brithday present.
我父亲给我买了一些光盘作为我的生日礼物
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁how i wish my father ——one of me on my coming birthday next week》为什用could buy单项选择:My partner got a mountain bike yesterday .How i wish my father( )one of me on my coming birthday next weekA.buys B.will buy C.could buy D.has boughtc 为什么_百度作业帮
how i wish my father ——one of me on my coming birthday next week》为什用could buy单项选择:My partner got a mountain bike yesterday .How i wish my father( )one of me on my coming birthday next weekA.buys B.will buy C.could buy D.has boughtc 为什么
wish 后面要用虚拟语气.How i wish my father( could buy )one for me on my coming birthday next week
这句话属于虚拟语气,要用到过去时,其他三项没有。所以选C
wish 接虚拟语气,和普通虚拟语气用法一样。表过去的愿望,宾语从句用过去完成时表现在的愿望,宾从用过去时表将来的愿望,宾从用would/could/should加动词原形.
1、用could buy不是表示过去式,而是虚拟语气的用法,是语法问题。wish表示意愿,将来的东西时,用过去表将来。即:wise (that) sb could do 2、用法同上面一样。虚拟语气。wise (that) sb could/would do
后面加could
表示将来时
因为是虚拟语气啊还有题目应该是“one for me "吧?不应该是"of"
I WISH表示一种愿望 还没有实现 所以是在B、C中选,而will表示将要做的事 题中只是你希望的事
不是将要进行的事
When I was nine years old,my grandfather gave me one share of Ford 当1956年我九岁时,我的爷爷给了我一股福特汽车公司股票。那时福特家族早已BBS 質問コーナー
BBS 質問コーナー
管理者が不適切と判断する記事は予告なく削除します。
修正キー (英数8文字以内)
 廣泛深遠HSV心態引用
  kzsiedlr   日(水)
4:07   
 In June 2007  boutique loubo,tiffany outlet   日(水)
He is young,bouti
boutique louboutin parisque louboutin paris, "single", full of ch
tiffany outletarm, although she has man woman,, marriage life is dull,tiffany outlet, unhappy. Two in front of a supermarket "accidental" encounter, quickly ignited the "love" of spark. However,woolrich donn
 9775Ckx9zS  air max femme,air max pas ch   日(水)
Old "teacher" swallow preschool tuition 350000Under the temp of money,, has been fifty years old educator Zhou playing tuition idea. She is responsible for the use of their own pre-school, summer and after-school classes com
 難道不認為把針織
  kssiebqq   日(水)
 順便在良好的外觀砂岩磚
  kmsiemdn   日(水)
全 82件  }

我要回帖

更多关于 love is coming 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信