we do not know how to have dun.how much的同义句句

&&&&&&&&&&&&
陇西二中学年度第二学期英语模拟试题
    陇西二中学年度第二学期中 考 英 语 模 拟 试 卷Ⅰ.词汇(每小题1分,共20分)1)根据句意和所给汉语提示,填写适当的单词。1.May I go on a __
____(旅行) to Xi'an ?2.Thank you for ___
______ (帮助) Tom with his Maths, Ms.
Liu.3.This is an _____
___ (有趣的) book, I like it very much.4.________
__ (十二月) 25 th is Christmas Day.5.Jane is _______
__ ( 嫁给) to James Smith.6.What's the ______
____ (温度) today?7.English is _____
_____ (不同的) from Chinese.8.That's my ___
_____ (最喜欢的) clothes.9.__________ ( 星期六 ) belongs to weekend.10. I'm putting the letter in an _____
___ (信封).2)根据首字母或用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1.Paper catches fire_____
__(easy).2.Li Bai was a great p
in old China.3.Thank you very much for your _________(invite).4.The boys enjoy ____
___(see) fight films very much5.He left the room without____
____(say) good-bye.6. After the terrible earthquake(地震), hundreds of people were _________ (home).7. It rained ____
_____(heavy), so he didn't go to work yesterday.8.Don`t make much n
. My baby is sleeping.9.The book was
(write) by Bill Gates.10.The question is
(get) a computer.Ⅱ. 语法与情景会话(每小题1分,共25分)(
)1.--- Hello! May I speak to Tom Smith ?---Yes, __________.   A. My name's Tom Smith.
B. I'm Tom Smith.C. This is Tom Smith speaking.
D. Tom Smith is me.(
)2.My cousin gave me ______ useful book as my birthday present.   A. an
)3. The text is very easy for you .There are ______ new words in it.   A. a few
B. a little
D. little.(
)4.Our headmaster looks serious, does he have ______ to tell us at the class meeting?A. important something
B. important anythingC. nothing important
D. anything important(
)5.---How about going to Dunhuang this weekend?---Sorry, I'm afraid I prefer ____ to _____.A. go out
B. to go outC. going out
D. to go out(
)6.Taiwan island is _____ the southeast of China, but Canada is ____the northwest of China.   A. to, in
D. on, to(
) 7.---How long may I ____ these books?
---Two weeksA. borrow
)8.It will be a long time ___ Peter ____ his work.   A. since, has finished
B. after, finishes   C. when, will finish
D. before, finishes(
)9.Evryone except Jim ____ here today.   A. is
)10. _______ fine weather it is!   A. How
D. What an(
)11.---My cousin read the history book .
----___________.A. So John does.
B. So did John.
C .So does John.
D .So John did.(
)12.The sign " No smoking" is often seen ________   A. in the office.
B. at hospital
C. on a bus
D. above the all.(
)13. He is well-known ___ his books, but he is better known _____ a writer.   A. for, of
B. for, as
C. as, for
D. as, to(
)14. ---Where can you see " Don't feed the animals !"--- _________A. In the school
B. In the hospital
C. In the park
D. In the zoo(
)15. .______
you read , _______ you'll feel in Lu Xun's books.   A. more, more interesting
B. The more, the more interesting   C. more, the interested
D. The more, the more interested(
)16. I don't know if he ______ tomorrow. If he _______, I'll call you.   A. comes, comes
B. comes ,will come   C. will come ,comes
D. will come, will come(
)17. I find _______ very important to study English well.A. he
)18. My father
_____ the Party for three years.A. has been in
B. has joinedC. went
D. went to(
)19. ---- " Happy birthday to you !"---- "__________"A. Happy birthday to you.
B. The same to you.C. Thank you .
D. It's nice of you.(
)20.--- "Excuse me , which train can I take to Lanzhou?--- I afraid I don't know.--- _____________A. Not at all
B. I'm sorry to hear that .C. That's a pity .
D. Thank you all the same.(
)21. ---Which do you prefer , coffee or milk ?--- _______ of them. I'd like some Cola .A. Either
C. Neither
)22. ----Oh ,you don't look well, What's the matter with you?---- ____________   A. No matter.
B. Yes, I think so.   C.I have a headache.
D. Don't ask me.(
)23. ----Zhang Ming, could I use your dictionary for a while?---- _____________   A. Yes, you could.
B. Of course you can't   C. Sure , go ahead
D. You should , please .(
)24. ---- _______ will you finish the job ?
---- In about a hour .   A. How long
B. How soon
C. How many
D. How often(
)25. Help ______to some fruits, boys and girls !A. her
C. yourselves
D. yourⅢ. 动词考查(每小题1分,共10分)1)选择适当的动词形式填空(
)1.Neither Li Lei nor Han Meimei ________ Beijing.   A. have gone to
B. has gone to
C. have been to
D. has been to(
)2.The book is difficult for her ________.   A. to read
B. reading
D. to reading(
)3. She couldn't help _______ at the news.   A. cry
)4. There ________ a concert on July 1 st.   A. is going to have
C. is going to be
)5. To make our city more beautiful, rubbish _____ into the river.   A. needn't be thrown.
B. mustn't be thrown   C. can't thrown
D. may not throw2)选择方框中的动词词组并用其适当填空6. Mother is ill. We should
a doctor.7. I don't think Yao Ming is the tallest man in our China, do you
me ?8. ---- You'd better
your books after finishing ,Tom . ---- All right , I will.9. ---- Wang Hua, your radio is too loud.---- Sorry , I'll
.10 When he
home, he saw his mother cleaning the roomⅣ.句型转换:按括号内要求完下列句子,每空填一词。(每空1分,共10分)1. Americans never eat pork. (改为反意疑问句)Americans never eat pork, ______
______?2. It's fine today! (改为感叹句)_______ ______ it is today !3. You had better take the book to school. (改为否定句)You _______ better ________ take the book to school.4. We plant some tees to protect our environment every year.(改为被动语态)Some trees _______ ______ to protect our environment every year.5. The bottle is full of water (改为同义句) The bottle is ______ ______ waterV. 完形填空(每空1分,共10分)  Traffic rules are made to keep order on the road. They also help to keep people ___1____.  The pedestrian(行人)has as many rules to ____2____ as the drive of a car. You should walk at the sidewalk or at the ___3___ of the road. Always look carefully before you walk across the street.  If you like riding a bike, don't ride in the middle of the road or run ___4___ red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, don't look around to talk.  If you drive, you should ____5___at the traffic lights. You must always __6___a sent belt(安全带). Without belts ____7___ the driver and the passengers may be badly hurt in a sudden accident. Someone may be thrown out through the window.You may not need to drive a bus, but ___8___if you have to travel in one. Get in or get off a bus only when it has come to a ___9____. When it is full, don't try to get inside ____10___you may fall off.  Traffic rules are also called Road Safety rules. The maxim(格言)for all road users is "thinking about others".(
)1.A. healthy
D. careful(
)2.A. follow
)3.A. edge
)4.A. through
D. around(
)5.A. speed up
B. go ahead
C. get off
D. slow down(
)6.A. take
)7.A. half
B. neither
)8.A. look around
B. take care
C. take a seat
D. look back(
)9.A. sign
D. crossing(
)10.A. and
Ⅵ.阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)A.  Hello, everyone. Today is Tuesday, August 15. Here's today's weather report.  In north China it will be a cold, wet day. It will be cloudy in the morning. In the late afternoon, there will be some showers. And there will be a strong wind in the evening. In the southeast it will be sunny. The temperature will be 35 degrees in the day. It will be rather hot. But at night, it will fall to 28 degrees . In some places of the northwest, there will be a thunder storm in the night.Jiuquan will be rainy. The temperature will be 26 to 32. Jiayuguan will be cloudyand the temperature will be 24 to29. Dunhuang will be windy and the temperature will be 27 to 33 .(
)1.What day is it ?   A. Thursday
B. August 15
C. Tuesday
D. Cold and wet(
)2.What will the weather be like in north China in the evening ?   A. It will be cloudy.
B. There will be some showers.   C. It will be rather hot.
D. There will be a strong wind.(
)3.What's the highest temperature in the southeast in the day ?   A. 26 degrees
B. 35 degrees
C.32 degrees
D. 28 degrees(
)4.Where will there be a thunder storm?   A. In the southeast
B. In the northeast   C. In the southwest
D. In the northwest(
)5.What's the weather like in Jiuquan?   A. Rainy
D. Sunny                 B.  Look at the instructions on the bottle of the medicine and then choose the right answers.  John is twelve years old. He had a bad cold and coughed day and night. He went to see a doctor. The doctor gave him some cough medicine.Cough Medicine:Shake(摇动) it well before use. Take it three times each day before meals.Dose(药量):  Age: over 14, 2 teaspoonfuls (勺)8-13, 1 teaspoonful
4----7, 1/2 teaspoonfulNOTICE:  1). Not right for children be  2). Put it in a cold place. Use it before December1 st, 2013.(
)1.John should take ________ a day.   A.2 teaspoonfuls
B.3 teaspoonfuls
C.4 teaspoonfuls
D.1 teaspoonful(
)2.The medicine should be kept in __________   A. a fridge
B. hot water
C. any place
D. the sun(
)3.John should __________before he takes it.   A. Shake the medicine well
B. eat nothing   C. do some exercise
D. drink a cup of tea(
)4.When people are ________ years old, they cannot take this medicine.   A. eighty
D. twelve(
)5.John will _______ the medicine when it is left after Dec.1, 2013.   A. throw away
B. stop to take
C. take place
D. take six times moreC.  Early rising is helpful in more than one way. Firstly, it helps to have good health. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, it makes our health better to take morning exercises.  Secondly, Early rising helps us in our studies. In the morning we lean more quickly and find it easy to learn something by heart.  Thirdly, early rising enables us to plan our work for the day. We can not work well without a good plan. Just as the plan for the year should be made in spring , so the plan for the day should be made in the morning .  Fourthly, early rising gives us enough time to get ready for our work , such as to wash our hands and faces and eat breakfast.  Late risers may find it very difficult to form the habit of early rising. They must try their best to do so. As the popular saying says, "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy."(
)1. Early rising here means ________   A. getting up early
B. coming out early   C. going up early
D. climbing up early(
)2. Taking morning exercises _______   A. help us to remember what we learn
B. makes us tired and sleepy   C. gives us enough time to study
D. makes us healthy(
)3. Early rising gives us enough time ______   A. to wash our faces
B. to get ready for our work   C. to brush our teeth
D. to eat breakfast(
)4. Late risers should try their best _____   A. to memorize some English words.
B. to sleep as many hours as possible   C. to form the good habit of early rising D. to get up earlier than anyone else(
)5.Late risers can do nothing well because ________   A. they can't do sports
B. they can't go to bed early   C. they spend too much time in bed
D. they don't have a good planⅦ. 补全对话(每空1分,共5分)A: I want to spend my summer holidays in Dalian.(1)________B: Yes, I have been there many times.A: (2)_________B: Yes, I like the city very much.. She's coming one of the most modern cities inthe world.A: (3)_________B: The city is clean and beautiful, the people are kind and the football team is strong.A: (4)_________B: No, not very hot. You may have a swim in the sea.A: How cool ! Swimming in the sea must be more wonderful than in the lake.B: I'm sure you'll have a good time there.A: Would you please go with me?B: (5)__________A: What a pity !A: I like the city very much.B: Is it hot there in summer?C: Can you swim there?D: Have you ever been there?E: Sorry, I have no time.F: Do you like the city?G: What do you think of the city?Ⅷ.书面表达(共10分):请以 Keep Our Environment为题,写一篇约80左右的短文。包括:不随地吐痰(No Spitting!),不乱扔垃圾(rubbish),不在墙壁上乱涂乱画;坚持每天认真打扫室内外卫生;不在林中生火,以保护树木鸟兽;保护河流洁净;不乱采摘草木;其它你认为应该注意的事项。Keep Our Environment  As a student, we should make our environment clean and tidy around us and make our city get more and more beautiful. So we can't________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案:Ⅰ.1) 1. trip
2. helping
3. interesting
4. December
5. married
6. temperature7. different
8. favourite
9. Saturday
10. envelope2)
3. invitation
6. homeless7. heavily
9. written
10. to getⅡ.1-5 CBCDC