请教初中英语句子达人问题,求达人解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
第2题是B。他们家里(family)有2个小孩(children)。原文中第二段的第一行和第二行和第三行,孩子,你有用黑笔画出来了,文章说我今年11岁,我还有一个哥哥(14岁),第三行说我没有姐妹,所以一共是两个孩子。第4题,问他的奶奶为什么不喜欢(家里养的)金鱼?原文中第4段的最后一句话说了But my grandmother doesn't like them because我奶奶不喜欢他们(宠物)因为。。。,所以就要从这句话的because后面找答案了。这句话的because后面,说了it is not easy to look after the goldfish, look after 是照顾,照看的意思,意思说他的奶奶不喜欢金鱼因为金鱼不好照顾。所以应该选A。Hard 表示困难的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
是阅读的2,4,5题吗?
第2题是B。他们家里(family)有2个小孩(children)。原文中第二段的第一行和第二行和第三行,孩子,你有用黑笔画出来了,文章说我今年11岁,我还有一个哥哥(14岁),第三行说我没有姐妹,所以一共是两个孩子。
第4题,问他的奶奶为什么不喜欢(家里养的)金鱼?原文中第4段的最后一句话说了But my grandmother doesn't like them because我奶奶不喜欢他们(宠物)因为。。。,所以就要从这句话的because后面找答案了。这句话的because后面,说了it is not easy to look after the goldfish, look after 是照顾,照看的意思,意思说他的奶奶不喜欢金鱼因为金鱼不好照顾。所以应该选A。
Hard 表示困难的。
第5题,选D。孩子,考词汇哦~平时书本后面的单词表的单词都要背下来哦~ 题...
能拍出全图来么
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请问有字数限制吗?The CNY--Chinese New Year is a traditional festival in China, it usually takes place during January and February, or to speak it in details, in the first month of lunar calendar.While the last night before Chinese New year, that is, the New Year's Eve, is a time when all the family members get together and have a big feast. And dumplings can be found in most dining-tables at that eve.And in the first morning of the CNY, most families are used to set off fireworks to welcome their festivals, and children will wear on their new cloths.By this brief sentences, I think you will have some knowledge to our CNY.满意的话,请采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Like the numerous Spring Festival I experienced before, this year's holiday is not a surprise, but still, happy and nice.
Although many young people don't pay much attention to the traditions of Spring Festival, most of us do celebrate it in a traditional way. For example, in my family, all the familiy members stay together on the New Year's Eve to have our reunion dinner. Moreover, watching spring festival gala is a necessity of that night. Plus, eating dumpling is also the must-do tradition during the festival. Except enjoying amazing traditional food, playing fire crackers is one of the most exciting activities especially for kids.
Some people...
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答! _百度作业帮
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
1.join2.take part in1.play baseball2,play tennis3,Don't play with water4.play the trumpet
巩固1:1.jion2.take part in巩固2:1.play baseball2.play tennis3.don't
play with water4. play the trumpet望采纳
anyone ['eniwʌn] pron.任何人anywhere ['eniweə(r)] adv.任何地方 n.任何(一个)地方wonderful ['wʌndəfl] adj.精彩的;极好的 few [fjuː] adj.很少的;n.少量most [məʊst] adj.最多的;大多...
CDACD 望采纳
CDACD 望采纳请教初中英语问题,求达人解答! _百度作业帮
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
My favorite season is winter. Winter sky with snow goose feather, on the ground around the tree is clad in silvery white, pink snow loading jade puzzle world. Birds also nest rest hiding, rarely see p...请教初中英语问题,求达人解答! _百度作业帮
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
1._____ she _____ her lessons at seven yesterday evening .A.Was…going over B.Is…go over C.Has…gone over D.Will…go over..1.He can’t go to the cinema with me because he ____ a meeting..A.was having B.would have C.is having D.had..1.Both of the two dictionaries ____ very useful..A.are B.is C.was D.am.1.He _____ to me since last month..A.didn’t write B.hadn’t written .C.hasn’t written D.won’t write..0.Xu Ping ____ to Japan only once..A.has gone B.had gone C.had been D.has been.1.Nobody ____ the answer..A.have n B.knew C.didn’t D.are ing...______ you ever ____ to Nanjing .A.Have…gone B.Have…been C.Do…go D.Will …go..He ____ he ____ sometng wrong before..A.s…was B.….have done C.said…had done D.said…would do...He ____ me he ____ an interesting book..A.tell…would borrow B.told …will borrow .嗯 顺便一提,几天前帮我指导的ABC夫下中心的老师要我明白,其实要学好英语是很容易的;绝对需要个符合的学习空间跟熟练口语对象 重点就是老师教学经验 口语标准非常重要 保持逐日口语沟通 1v1针对性教学才可以有非常.好.的学习成果!课程结束后同样要重复复习录音文档 更可以加深印象.然后要是真的无对象可练习的情况,就去可可或大耳朵获得课余教材研习 多问多听不知不觉的口语能力就加强起来,整体效果是绝对最佳的; C.tell…will borrow D.told …had borrowed...Thomas Edison ____ already ____ a chemistry lab for mself by the time he ____ ten..A.has…built…was B.had…built…was .C.would…build…was D.was…building…is...At the age of eleven,my grandfather _____ to work in a factory..A.began B.has begun C.will begin D.begins...One day wle I ____ along the street,I ____ someone calling..A.walked…was hearing B.was walking…has heard .C.was walking…had heard D.was walking…heard...Neither I nor he _____..A.can swims well B.are swimming well C.swims well D.have swum well...____ you ____ where your sister has gone ..A.Did … B.Will… C.Are… D.Do ….加粗部分为答案}

我要回帖

更多关于 93分英语达人笔记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信