请大家帮忙翻译这二段,本人翻译担心有点不专业,谢谢大家啦

请大家帮我翻译一下这几个句子,谢谢了句子不难,我只是不好组织条理,希望能得到精准翻译,谢谢1、In the interest of world peace,we must promote mutual understanding among nations with different social systems.2、Buses run along specific routes with scheduled stops at scheduled time.3、It is reported that UN mediators have worked out a plan which they hope will be acceptable to both sides.4、It seems to me that the board of directors is in two minds over the opening of a branch office in South Africa.
1、为了世界和平事业,我们应该去促进世界上各个国家与不同社会体系之间的相互了解.2、公交车按照指定的路线指定的时间表来回运行.3、据报道说,联合国调定人小组已推出一个他们希望当事人双方都能接受的方案.4、在我看来,董事会对在南非开办分公司一事犹豫不决.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这段话有点地方看不懂,请帮忙翻译一下。谢谢。_百度知道
这段话有点地方看不懂,请帮忙翻译一下。谢谢。
This is partly because design museumsclearly show how and why mass-products(批量产品) work and look as they do. Art museum exhibits,would most probably fill visitors with a feeling that there is something 6The advantage of design museums is that they are places where people feelfamiliar with the exhibits(展品), on the other hand, design museum visitors seldom
feel frightened or puzzled, and how design has improved the quality of our lives. beyond
their understanding.Being different from the art museum visitors
提问者采纳
不同于艺术博物馆的游客,设计是如何改善我们的生活质量,设计博物馆的游客很少感到害怕或困惑,另一方面。超出了他们的理解,期待他们做的。这部分是因为设计博物馆清楚地表明如何以及为什么大众产品的工作。艺术博物馆的展品,会让参观者感觉有东西翻译:设计博物馆的优势在于,这些地方的人感到熟悉的展品
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位可以帮我把这个翻译成英文?帮忙把这两段翻译成英文,谢谢,请不要用网络上的工具翻译,错误太多.“※咖啡依旧香醇,生活仍然美好※就算没有王子※我依然是骄傲的公主※继续着一个人的童话※”"昨天的我不是今天的我
今天的我不是明天的我
我又不是我
叶子希0147
Life is still beautiful as the coffee is still mellow.Even there is no princeI am still proud prinessbeing continue in the fairy tale aloneI of yesterday is not me of todayI of today will not be me of tomorrowI am my-selfand Not!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
"※ Coffee still delicious, live still fine ※ calculate to have no prince ※ I is still proud princess ※ continue a person of nursery tale ※" "Yesterday of I not today of I Today of I not tomorrow of I I am I I not I again
1.Coffee is mellow and the life is still bright. Even without the prince, I am still a proud princess who will make her own fairy tales continue.2.Everyday I am new.(翻不明白,等待高手)
“※咖啡依旧香醇,生活仍然美好※就算没有王子※我依然是骄傲的公主※继续着一个人的童话※” "昨天的我不是今天的我 今天的我不是明天的我 我是我 我又不是我 Coffee is still mellow and life is still beautiful. Even though there is no prince, I am still th...
"Coffee remains howiinol activity. Even without the Prince of activity is still good life activity I am still proud of the fairy-tale princess activity continued activity with a person, "" Yesterday I was not today, not tomorrow,
I do not have
扫描下载二维码请大家帮忙翻译这二段,本人翻译担心有点不专业,谢谢啦_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译这二段,本人翻译担心有点不专业,谢谢啦
t worry about the service they provided. If you don&#39. Companies now are becoming more responsive, he will buy from a competitor, better products are reaching the market. TQM increases customer satisfaction by boosting quality, too, they also expect better performance t offer good service. Small improvements are easier to make than giant ones. Some improvements resultfrom technology, others from better Total Quality Management philosophy, they offer a better product, and keep improving through Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques, especially for people lower down the chain of command. This is the theory of Total Quality Management. If companies don't seek to improve. When corporate customers start improving their own quality. Small improvements in satisfaction often produce surprisingly big advances. All the time, but also management and clerical processes. It does this by motivating the workforce and improving the way the company operates. Service organizations didn&#39. The customer is more sophisticated and knowledgeable,competitors are seeking to gain an advantage by making their products better in satisfying thecustomer. Remember to improve not just production processes. Now things have changedIn the past manufacturers could sell all they made, in satisfying the customers they get left behind.With each day passing
现在一切都已经改变了过去厂商们能卖所有自己制造的东西,竞争者都通过把他们的商品做得更好来满足顾客,以此来获得优势。一些因科技而改善,而且还有管理以及办事过程。尤其是对降低管理链的人们来说。记住要改善的不仅是生产过程。TQM通过提高质量来增加顾客满意度。在满意度上小的改善通常能奇迹般的导致很大的提高,而且通过全面质量管理(TQM)技术持续改善。小的改善比大的变更更加容易,他们将在满足顾客方面落后别人。如果公司不试图改善的话。这就是TQM的原理。顾客更加老练和精明了。它通过动员全体员工和改善公司运营方式来完成。一直以来,其他因更好的TQM哲学体系而改善,更多产品抵达商场。随着时间流逝,他们也能从供应商那里够期待更好的表现,他就会从竞争对手那买东西。当公司顾客开始改善自己的质量时。如果你不能提供好的服务,他们提供更好的产品。公司现在更加反应迅速。服务组织不用担心他们所提供的服务,这些过程能够把顾客的满意度提高到最大程度
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
在过去,生产商生产什么就卖什么。服务供应商并不担心他们所提供的服务。现在这一切都变了。生产商更加关注市场动态,他们提供更好的商品,并不断改进他们的全面质量管控技术(TQM). TQM通过不断提高产品质量来提高客户满意度。TQM能到到这一点,主要是通过激励员工和改进公司运营方式。客户比企业更富有经验,见多识广。如果你的服务不够好,他们就会转向你的竞争者。当企业客户开始改进他们自己的产品服务质量,他们同样期望供应商也能做得更好。
随着一天天过去,更好的产品涌向市场。有的改进来自技术的革新,而有些技改进则来自更好的全面质量管控理念。一直以来,竞争者们竞相提供更好的产品去满足他们的客户,以寻求市场竞争优势。这就是全面质量管控理论。如果企业不寻求改进以满足他们的客户,他们就...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段英文有一句看不明白,请大家帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
这段英文有一句看不明白,请大家帮我翻译一下,谢谢
无视它) products anymore because he felt they were concentrating their activities on food and discount stores to the detriment of the small drugstore://www.html" target="_blank">http. ……文中“because he felt they were concentrating their activities on food and discount stores to the detriment of the small /p-. Whenever I went into this store I would always talk to the soda clerk and sales clerk for a few minutes before talking to the owner to obtain his order.doc88。出自卡耐基《人性的弱点》. Finally,如需联系更多上下文请到<a href="http. One account was a drug store in Hingham. I left with my tail between my legs and drove around the town for several hours,请大家帮我解释解释;一句有点看不明白, I decided to go back and try at least to explain our position to the owner of the store, and he told me to leave as he was not interested in buying J&J(这个词应该是印刷的错误.html在文档的文本搜索框搜索. One day I went up to the owner of the store。谢谢大家.com/p-://www,可搜索到相关文本.doc88I called on customers for Johnson and Johnson in the Massachusetts area
提问者采纳
而是指上面那家公司(Johnson and Johnson )的缩写,对兼营杂货的小药店形成了冲击,那帮家伙全力进军食品店和打折店:J&J并非印刷错误解释:因为他认为。误解
提问者评价
明白了。非常谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
因为他觉得他们是集中在食品和折扣店他们的活动,损害了小药店
因为他觉得他们是集中在食品和折扣店他们的活动,损害了小药店
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}