revit 2013 xparchitecture 2013所有方法都试了为什么还安不上

欢迎来到应用汇!请
Revit Architecture 2013 Video
0-100下载 / 0人喜欢 / 0人评论
大小:4.08M 更新:
Here is a un-official 100% FAN-Guide including tips and tricks.You may find some information useful here.This is a perfect for beginner and intermediate player.Please note - This is not a game !! It's is game guide.DISCLAIMER : We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is.This is not a game, but only a guide to play the game and it needs an internet connection to work.This guide is not authorized or created by the authors or legal representatives of the game guide for which this guide was made for. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines please contact us (by email vn.) to discuss.DescriptionRevit Architecture 2013 has been out for a while now and I have finally had a chance to look at it.
I have read the new features lists and read some other blogs.
There is an array of new features that cover a lot of ground, but I'm focusing on what will actually help improve my production or model management...
Project Browser Search - Halafrickenluya!!!, it is about fricken time.
You can actually search the hundreds or thousands of views or families to make sure something has not already been created before you decide to create it for the big project you are working on that dozens of other people have already worked on and used their own naming conventions, and not have to manually expand and collapse all the family and view types in the single panel palette called the project browser, that takes fricken forever.
(that is the longest sentence I have ever written in my professional career).
It works more like a search in a word processor by taking you to the closest match, but it at least it does that.
- Great, but should have been done years ago!Please note - This is not a game !! It's is game guide.DISCLAIMER : We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is.This is not a game, but only a guide to play the game and it needs an internet connection to work.This guide is not authorized or created by the authors or legal representatives of the game guide for which this guide was made for. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines please contact us (by email vn.) to discuss.DescriptionRevit Architecture 2013 has been out for a while now and I have finally had a chance to look at it.
I have read the new features lists and read some other blogs.
There is an array of new features that cover a lot of ground, but I'm focusing on what will actually help improve my production or model management...Project Browser Search - Halafrickenluya!!!, it is about fricken time.
You can actually search the hundreds or thousands of views or families to make sure something has not already been created before you decide to create it for the big project you are working on that dozens of other people have already worked on and used their own naming conventions, and not have to manually expand and collapse all the family and view types in the single panel palette called the project browser, that takes fricken forever.
(that is the longest sentence I have ever written in my professional career).
It works more like a search in a word processor by taking you to the closest match, but it at least it does that.
- Great, but should have been done years ago!
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
AppChina 应用汇QQ群:
应用汇开发者交流开发群:
网游玩家客服QQ:
换量合作QQ:
微博联系人QQ:
网游合作QQ:
单机合作QQ:
友情链接QQ:
反馈邮箱:
广告合作:revit2013与revit architecture 2013是一的样吗. 我下载了一个revit2013和revit architecture 2013._百度知道
revit2013与revit architecture 2013是一的样吗. 我下载了一个revit2013和revit architecture 2013.
提问者采纳
revit是一个统称Revit architecture 2013 这个是画建筑用的Revit Structure 2013
这个是画结构用的Revit MEP 2013
这个是画机电用的就这3个软件
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
其实我想说。。。。那个回答没说明啥吧??到底学建筑的要下载revit2013还是revit architecture 2013??求解呀~~还是其实他们就是一样的?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁revit教程二 Revit Architecture 初接触_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
150页4下载券172页1下载券533页7下载券500页7下载券500页7下载券536页7下载券242页7下载券141页2下载券188页2下载券100页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢34页1下载券41页免费34页免费114页免费41页1下载券
revit教程二 Revit Architecture 初接触|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.35MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢revit metric templates,我安装了revit architecture2012,可是学习教程的时候找不到metric templates_百度知道
revit metric templates,我安装了revit architecture2012,可是学习教程的时候找不到metric templates
我现继续习请高指点我安装d盘非谢
提问者采纳
2012版本自带族库族板库英文意思族板库自暂遇族制作所问题真需要各论坛搜索置顶帖都试试吧
其他类似问题
templates的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的位置: >
> Revit Architecture 2014 Essential Training (2013)
Revit Architecture 2014 Essential Training (2013)
MP4 | AVC 355kbps | English | 960×540 | 15fps | 10h 47mins | AAC stereo 128kbps | 2.7 GB
Genre: Video Training
Build your competency in Autodesk Revit from the ground up. In this course, Paul F. Aubin teaches you the core building information modeling (BIM) skills you need to complete solid architectural drawings in Revit 2014. First, get comfortable with the Revit environment, including its context ribbons, property palettes, and views, and learn to set up a project and add the grids, levels, and dimensions that will anchor your design. Then get to modeling: adding walls, doors, creating
linkin and working with floors, roofs, and ceilings. Paul also shows advanced techniques for drawing stairs, complex walls, and partially obscured building elements, as well as adding rooms and solid geometry. Finally, discover how to annotate your drawing so all the components are perfectly understood, and learn how to output sheets to DWF, PDF, or AutoCAD.
Download uploaded..Aubin.part1.rar..Aubin.part2.rar..Aubin.part3.rar..Aubin.part4.rar..Aubin.part5.rar..Aubin.part6.rar..Aubin.part7.rar
Download rapidgator..Aubin.part1.rar.html..Aubin.part2.rar.html..Aubin.part3.rar.html..Aubin.part4.rar.html..Aubin.part5.rar.html..Aubin.part6.rar.html..Aubin.part7.rar.html
Download Firedrive and 百度云
与本文相关的文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 revit 2013 xp 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信