it'it is necessary thato learn to ask for help policy b

I think_____necessary for us to learn English well.A.it B.that C.ist D.that"s请告知理由,谢_百度作业帮
I think_____necessary for us to learn English well.A.it B.that C.ist D.that"s请告知理由,谢
选A这道题考的是形式宾语,真正的宾语是不定式后面的,而前面要用it代替,而think、find这样的词后面的is可以省去,故选A
其他类似问题
it's 指代learn English well
这是形式主语 一般是:It + is/was + 形容词(adj.)+to do sth.
扫描下载二维码_______ necessary for us _______ English well.A.It’s; to learn
B.It’s; learn
C.That’s; learn
_百度作业帮
_______ necessary for us _______ English well.A.It’s; to learn&&&&&&B.It’s; learn
&&&&&&C.That’s; learn
扫描下载二维码英语B级的几道题求详解,我比较笨.1.It·s necessary that you____in the classroom before 8:00 tomorrow morning.A.are B.be C.will be D.must be2————,we could ask him about it.A.Were he to come tomorrow B.He were to come tomorrowC.He w_百度作业帮
英语B级的几道题求详解,我比较笨.1.It·s necessary that you____in the classroom before 8:00 tomorrow morning.A.are B.be C.will be D.must be2————,we could ask him about it.A.Were he to come tomorrow B.He were to come tomorrowC.He would come tomorrow D.Would he to come tomorrow3.___it began to rain.A.No sooner wo started out when B.Hardly had we started out thatC.Scarcely had we started out that D.Rarely had we started out when4.The traveler_____I went to the West comes from south Europe.A.with who B.with whom C.who D.with whichB A D B 求详解,
it is necessary that...
特殊句型,that 后面用动词原形.2 if 的虚拟形式,原句是 if he were to come tomorrow, we could...
从if从句的tomorrow,我们可以看出是对未来的假设,所以用were to的形式,
答案A 把were 前置,省略了if, 也可以.3 固定搭配,hardly/rarely/scarcely...when...意思是一.就.
如果把hardly/rarely/scarcely提前,需要把助动词也提前,这里是had,所以答案是D4 句子主干事 the travler comes from south europe, 什么tralver呢? with whom i went to the west 就是那个和我一起去西方的旅行者,这里需要一个with,根据句意,因为with是介词,所以后面要加whom(做宾语)
其他类似问题
1.应该 用should be ,should 省略了。2.首先该句是个问句,可排除BC,而would 后应接would do sth,至于be to do sth 则表示将做某事,计划做某事。3.否定词放在句首,全句部分倒装(be或have动词前提)。而when 引导时间状语从句,不能用that代替。4.这里显然是个限制性定语从句,因为主语是人,不能用which,所...
扫描下载二维码想问4道英语选择题He found it necessary for us_________from each other.A:to help and learn B:helping and learning C:to learn and to help D:learning and helping When shall we meet again?Make it________it's up to you A:one B:any C:a_百度作业帮
想问4道英语选择题He found it necessary for us_________from each other.A:to help and learn B:helping and learning C:to learn and to help D:learning and helping When shall we meet again?Make it________it's up to you A:one B:any C:another D:some The book______by a famous writer.A:was believed to write b:believed to be written c:was believed to be written d;believe to write I first met TC three years ago when we_______in a middle school together.a:have worked B:had been woring c:were working d:had worked
我已经把答案和理由发你站内了哦
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码_______ necessary for us _______ English well.
A. T to learnB. It’s; to learnC. It’s; learnD. That’s; learn
_百度作业帮
_______ necessary for us _______ English well.
A. T to learnB. It’s; to learnC. It’s; learnD. That’s; learn
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 as necessary 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信