帮忙写一个自我介绍的英语作文,不可以少于五句话,要有简历兴趣爱好好的,有翻译的

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语作文带翻译,介绍你的一位老师,她的长相,性格,不少于五句话
极度回忆42264
Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly .. 可以到这里看一下/link?url=M94kDSM7XT9Xla3D0ItKWfF2jN4IEQ4tdbiU52TgNJ4Qa0y5TkSrLF8Url0X6kyY_hj_zv_P132kCXqBerzdFt6rV5JFSqswecKV8QfbOWu
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:对英语学习有持续的兴趣和爱好。能用简单的英语互致问候、交换有关个人、家庭和朋友的简单信息。能根据所学内容表演小对话或歌谣。能在图片的帮助下听懂、读懂并讲述简单的故事。能根据图片或提示写简单的句子。在学习中乐于参与、积极合作、主动请教。乐于了解异国文化、习俗。是什么意思?
对英语学习有持续的兴趣和爱好。能用简单的英语互致问候、交换有关个人、家庭和朋友的简单信息。能根据所学内容表演小对话或歌谣。能在图片的帮助下听懂、读懂并讲述简单的故事。能根据图片或提示写简单的句子。在学习中乐于参与、积极合作、主动请教。乐于了解异国文化、习俗。
问题补充:
Learning English have continued interest and hobbies. Can use simple English and exchanged greetings, exchange of information on individuals, families and friends of simple information. Content of performance according to what they have learned little dialogue or songs. Can help understand the pictu
There is a continuing interest in learning English and peace-loving. be able to use simple English greetings to each other, to exchange relevant individuals, families and friends a simple message. According to the students performing small dialog or music content. With the help of the picture can be
Has the interest and the hobby to English study which continues.Can use the simple English to send the regards, the exchange mutually concerns individual, the family and friend's simple information.Can act according to studies the content to perform the small dialogue or the ballad.Can understand un
On English learning a continued interest and hobbies. Able to exchange greetings, Exchange in simple English simple information about the individual, family and friends. According to study shows small dialogues or ballads. Can be understood with the help of the picture, read and tell a simple story.
English learn a continued interest and hobby. Exchanged greetings, Exchange in simple English simple information on personal, families and friends it. According to study shows small dialogues or ballads. Can be understood with the help of the picture, read and tell a simple story. According to pictu
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!有关面试英语自我介绍常用的十句话
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《有关面试英语自我介绍常用的十句话》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。 1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.  本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。  2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.  本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。  3. I have had five years' experience with a company as a salesman.  本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。  4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.  本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。  5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.  我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。 6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years' experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.  我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。  7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years' experience in a company's delivery office.  我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。  8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.  本人18岁,不久即可毕业。  9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.  本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。  10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.  两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。求一篇自我介绍的英语短文,并要有翻译,(不少于100个单词),以下是我的一些兴趣爱好:_百度知道
求一篇自我介绍的英语短文,并要有翻译,(不少于100个单词),以下是我的一些兴趣爱好:
12岁,喜欢一个人静静地看书,听音乐我是一个女生
提问者采纳
m twelve years old. Sometimes I lim not
an outgoing girl, play ping_pang. I&#39,play basketball and so on. I like reading book and listening to music quietly by myself. For example. Do you like making friend with meI &#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I;The Water Margin&the old man and
yhe sea&&A dream in Red Mansions&gt,&m a girl 你几年级i.I read more books like &12&lt,I like rThe romance of the Three Kingdo&gt.and lis;,I&#39
自己去想便有答案
兴趣爱好的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 兴趣爱好有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信