your are proud of mother
You are the pride of your mother
楼上翻译错了。。。You are the pride of mother楼上翻译的意思是, 你以妈妈为荣。。
i am proud of you ,my kid
Baby,you are my pride!
my son , i am proud of you.be proud of 以....为荣,为...感到骄傲的意思。
You are mum's prideKid,mum is proud of you.Kid,mum take pride in you.希望对你有帮助
Mum is very proud of you, dear.
1.You are the pride of your mother 2.I am proud of you ,my kid 3.be proud of 以....为荣,为...感到骄傲的意思。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我们为你感到骄傲是什么意思?
我们为你感到骄傲
问题补充:
We are proud of you
We are proud of you
We feel proud for you
We proud of you
We are proud of you
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我是否你的骄傲的英文单词_百度知道
我是否你的骄傲的英文单词
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother Martin call his mother ,but to his surprise this phone call changge his life it was exactiy what l needed he said my mother helped me to understand how mnch she had give me she also told me that even thou my father was no long with us ,he wsa wat 的翻译是:班主任说跟他母亲马丁马丁称他的母亲,但令他吃惊的这个电话呼叫长葛他需要什么 l 他说这是 exactiy 的生命我妈妈帮我了解如何 mnch 她曾给我她还告诉我即使你父亲不长时间与我们有必要他看着我的 wsa 总是会以骄傲一切好 l 做 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother Martin call his mother ,but to his surprise this phone call changge his life it was exactiy what l needed he said my mother helped me to understand how mnch she had give me she also told me that even thou my father was no long with us ,he wsa wat
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
班主任老师说,这是必要马丁与他的母亲马丁打电话给他的母亲谈,但出乎他的意料,这个电话长葛他的生活,这是升exactiy什么需要,他说,我的母亲帮助我了解如何mnch她给我,她也告诉我,即使你父亲没有与我们长期的,他WSA看着我,总是会采取的骄傲everying好升
班主任说跟他母亲马丁马丁称他的母亲,但令他吃惊的这个电话呼叫长葛他需要什么 l 他说这是 exactiy 的生命我妈妈帮我了解如何 mnch 她曾给我她还告诉我即使你父亲不长时间与我们有必要他看着我的 wsa 总是会以骄傲一切好 l 做
班主任说跟他母亲马丁马丁称他的母亲,但令他吃惊的这个电话呼叫长葛他需要什么 l 他说这是 exactiy 的生命我妈妈帮我了解如何 mnch 她曾给我她还告诉我即使你父亲不长时间与我们有必要他看着我的 wsa 总是会以骄傲一切好 l 做
《教师主管说,有必要对李柱铭议员谈,他的母亲李柱铭议员要求他的母亲,但他感到吃惊这个电话长葛他的生命是什么exactiy L需要帮助我向他表示我的母亲如何理解mnch她给我她也告诉我,甚至你我父亲是没有长期与我们注视着我,他西撒哈拉权力机构并将一贯自豪守信用”做好L
校长说与他的母亲马丁电话谈他的母亲马丁是必要的,但对于他的意外这电话changge他的生活它exactiy什么l需要他说我的母亲帮助我了解怎么mnch她有授予她也告诉我的我甚而thou我的父亲是没有长的与我们,他wsa观看我和总感到自豪everying好l的
相关内容&aknowall 自创 & a你及时放弃了那个项目,真是太理智了 You gave up that project promptly, really was too the reason & aWhat‘s
meaning 什么`s意思 & a伤心是你在吗? Sad is you in? & a他正在看电视 He is watching the television & a没什么,只是聊天而已 Any, only has not been chats & aby comparing two different systems 通过比较二个不同系统 & aFortugal Fortugal & a她帮助人并不期待任何回报 She helps the human not to anticipate any repayment & avitamin A improves your eyesight at nighttime and in low-light 维生素A改进您的眼力在夜间和在低光 & a我想我的你,你爱你的他 I thought I you, you love you he & a驱散 Scattering & a每次火车站的离别,只留下我一个人默默等着你, Each time train station leaving, only leaves behind me to wait for you silently, & a一鸣生态 As soon as calls the ecology & a齐全的家具 Complete furniture & a原来自己最怀念的,不是那个跟我在一起的你,不是我付出了那么多都没能挽回的感情,而是,那个不顾一切,天真的用力的去爱的我自己。 Original own most fondly remember, is not that with me in together you, was not I has paid the sentiment which that many all has not been able to recall, but was, that reckless, the naive effort loved I. & aJohn likes sing. 约翰喜欢唱歌。 & achicago bulls 芝加哥公牛队 & awonderf journey wonderf旅途 & amaybe anything is importent than me from today on 可能任何比我重要的从今天 & aI hope our love is like the wind . You can`t see it but you can feel it 我希望我们的爱是象风。 您能`t看它,但您能感觉它 & a凯沃夫堡黑啤 Woves triumphantly fort black beer & akeep track of 记录 & awell,you can tell tourists from a mile away in this city 很好,您在这个城市能告诉游人从外一英哩 & a玻璃娃娃 Glass baby & a骑自行车要注意遵守交通规则 Rides the bicycle to have to pay attention observes the traffic regulations & ahuman resources are reserved sufficiently. 人力资源充足地被预留。 & a我记得告诉她关于此会议 I remembered tells her about this conference & ayou must be kiding 您一定kiding & a一天,小明在家门前画画,画上有小鸟、小狗、小猫和老树爷爷。小鸟在天空自由的飞翔。 One day, young Ming paints pictures in front of the main house gate, marks has the bird, the puppy, the cat and veteran grandfather.Bird in sky free soaring. & aBUILT IN LEVEL 修造在水平 & a消防系统维护保养合同 Fire prevention system maintenance maintenance contract & a这是我的邮箱,请把那个礼仪只是发给我吧 This is my mailbox, please only is do issue that etiquette I & adissipated 被驱散 & a正是那个司机的粗心导致了这场车祸 Was precisely that driver has caused this traffic accident carelessly & ashe told me I will say you are marred there to a Chinese lady 她告诉了我我将说您被毁损那里对中国夫人 & a没有你那么好 You so have not been good & a我再也不想见到你和跟你有关的人,你给我有多远滚多远 I do not want to see again you and with your concerned person, you have to me roll far far & aWhy I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you, I will be accompanyed by the memory of… & a金达拉花 The gold reaches the garland & a我穿的太少 I put on too few & a这里有很多动物 Here has very many animals & aNICO LOVE MAIL NICO爱邮件 & a他是一个很有趣的男孩,经常用他的笑话带给我们许多欢乐 He is a very interesting boy, uses his joke to take to us happily frequently many & a送我花的人 Delivers human who I spend & a谨记 Records sincerely & aChengdu Jinjiang Park retirement center warm Chengdu Jinjiang Park retirement center warm & a一个人默默的品尝寂寞,只为等待你的出现。如果你只是匆匆过客,那········· A person silently tastes lonely, only for waits for your appearance.If you only are in a hurry the traveler, that · · · · · · · · · & axian jiaotong medical university 县交通医疗大学 & aWaits for my flower 等待我的花 & a任务型语言教学是英语新课程倡导的基本理念 The duty language teaching is the basic idea which the English new curriculum initiates & a早餐盒 Breakfast box & aThe head teacher said it was necessary for Martin to talk with his mother Martin call his mother ,but to his surprise this phone call changge his life it was exactiy what l needed he said my mother helped me to understand how mnch she had give me she also told me that even thou my father was no long with us ,he wsa wat 校长说与他的母亲马丁电话谈他的母亲马丁是必要的,但对于他的意外这电话changge他的生活它exactiy什么l需要他说我的母亲帮助我了解怎么mnch她有授予她也告诉我的我甚而thou我的父亲是没有长的与我们,他wsa观看我和总感到自豪everying好l的 &哪些英语句子,段落,篇章,文献是你认为一定要背下来的?
按投票排序
约翰·肯尼迪的就职演说。这篇文章是我大学精读课本的一篇,当时教授是要求全文背诵的。可以想象,我们当时背的有多痛苦-_-之后的多年,我都非常感谢教授当时的要求,这篇文章的语言很有煽动性,当然这不是重点。其中的生僻词汇不多,但句式使用非常值得学习,特别是排比句的使用,可谓铿锵有力。建议配合原始视频或音频赏析。10年后的今天,我还能(几乎)完整的背诵这篇演讲。John F. Kennedy's Inaugural AddressFRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 1961  Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, reverend clergy, fellow citizens, we observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom——symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning——signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn I before you and Almighty God the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly a century and three quarters ago.  The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe——the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.  We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans——born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage——and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this Nation has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world.Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.  This much we pledge——and more.  To those old allies whose cultural and spiritual origins we share, we pledge the loyalty of faithful friends. United, there is little we cannot do in a host of cooperative ventures. Divided, there is little we can do——for we dare not meet a powerful challenge at odds and split asunder.  To those new States whom we welcome to the ranks of the free, we pledge our word that one form of colonial control shall not have passed away merely to be replaced by a far more iron tyranny. We shall not always expect to find them supporting our view. But we shall always hope to find them strongly supporting their own freedom——and to remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside.  To those peoples in the huts and villages across the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves, for whatever period is required——not because the Communists may be doing it, not because we seek their votes, but because it is right. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.  To our sister republics south of our border, we offer a special pledge——to convert our good words into good deeds——in a new alliance for progress——to assist free men and free governments in casting off the chains of poverty. But this peaceful revolution of hope cannot become the prey of hostile powers. Let all our neighbors know that we shall join with them to oppose aggression or subversion anywhere in the Americas. And let every other power know that this Hemisphere intends to remain the master of its own house.  To that world assembly of sovereign states, the United Nations, our last best hope in an age where the instruments of war have far outpaced the instruments of peace, we renew our pledge of support——to prevent it from becoming merely a forum for invective——to strengthen its shield of the new and the weak——and to enlarge the area in which its writ may run.  Finally, to those nations who would make themselves our adversary, we offer not a pledge but a request: that both sides begin anew the quest for peace, before the dark powers of destruction unleashed by science engulf all humanity in planned or accidental self-destruction.  We dare not tempt them with weakness. For only when our arms are sufficient beyond doubt can we be certain beyond doubt that they will never be employed.  But neither can two great and powerful groups of nations take comfort from our present course——both sides overburdened by the cost of modern weapons, both rightly alarmed by the steady spread of the deadly atom, yet both racing to alter that uncertain balance of terror that stays the hand of mankind's final war.  So let us begin anew——remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof.Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.  Let both sides explore what problems unite us instead of belaboring those problems which divide us.  Let both sides, for the first time, formulate serious and precise proposals for the inspection and control of arms——and bring the absolute power to destroy other nations under the absolute control of all nations.  Let both sides seek to invoke the wonders of science instead of its terrors. Together let us explore the stars, conquer the deserts, eradicate disease, tap the ocean depths, and encourage the arts and commerce.  Let both sides unite to heed in all corners of the earth the command of Isaiah——to "undo the heavy burdens …… and to let the oppressed go free."  And if a beachhead of cooperation may push back the jungle of suspicion, let both sides join in creating a new endeavor, not a new balance of power, but a new world of law, where the strong are just and the weak secure and the peace preserved.All this will not be finished in the first 100 days. Nor will it be finished in the first 1,000 days, nor in the life of this Administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin.In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than in mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe.Now the trumpet summons us again——not as a call to bear arms, not as a call to battle, though embattled we are——but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation"——a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.  Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, North and South, East and West, that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind? Will you join in that historic effort?  In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shank from this responsibility——I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it——and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.  And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you——ask what you can do for your country.  My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.  Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.
谢喵;That is not dead which can eternal lie.And with strange aeons even death may die.或者一些古老的文献Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.现代翻译是 In the house of R'lyeh the dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.或者一些短语ia! ia! cthulhu fhtagn至少下面我是默写出来了的The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it meant not that we should voyage far.
The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little.
But someday piecing together the dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of the reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall go mad from the relevation or flee from the deadly light to the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.我觉得知乎众人的姿势水平太低了,整天就知道膜来膜去,词汇量就只剩一个excited,偶尔念叨几句图样图森破都算是高级了,不论如何,起码这篇得背下来,才有脸说自己是忠粉吧?
著名的青春。YOUTHby Samuel Ullman(塞缪尔.厄尔曼)Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a v it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing child-like appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you young.When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at 80.
双城记开头It was the best of times,it was the worst of times,it was the age of wisdom,it was the age of foolishness,it was the epoch of belief,it was the epoch of incredulity,it was the season of Light,it was the season of Darkness,it was the spring of hope,it was the winter of despair,we had everything before us,we had nothing before us,we were all going direct to Heaven,we were all going direct the other way.
谢邀!这个没有定论,就象问“哪些唐诗宋词元曲是必须背下来的”。因人而异,看个人喜好吧。补充:我还真没背过什么演讲、课文之类的,而只是1. 摘录自己喜欢的好词好句,成天翻看、记、用。抄满了好几个大厚本子。2. 听电影录音 ------ 当流行歌曲似的成天播放着,成天在耳畔响着。80年代初那时候总共没几部英语原版片,简爱、音乐之声等电影听得滚瓜烂熟。一部好电影听熟了,好几百个很好的表达法就到手了,而且是活的、有情景便于你理解轻重褒贬等程度、用法的,远比什么红宝书、词汇大全强。
莎士比亚十四行诗,装逼泡妞皆可When I do count the clock that tells the time,And see the brave day sWhen I behold the violet past prime,And sable curls all silver'd o'er with white:When lofty trees I see barren of leaves,Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,And summer's green, all girded up in sheaves,Born on the bier with whiThen of thy beauty do I question make,That thou among the wastes of time must go,Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,And die as fast as And nothing 'gainst Time's scythe can make defenceSave breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence.译文:当吾心数钟报时,看着明昼入噩夜,当望罗兰春色逝,乌黑卷发白若雪;目睹大树落叶纷,绿荫不复牧人遮;夏日青苗成束捆,挺白须芒装灵车。不禁担忧君终人,既然媚妍有尽时,但见蕾绽已萎枯;时光镰刀不可挡,除非留后替君扛。Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?Thou art more lovely and more temperate:Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,And summer's lease hath all too short a date:Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;And every fair from fair sometime declines,By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'dBut thy eternal summer shall not fadeNor lose possession of Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,When in eternal lines to time thou growest:So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,So long lives this and this gives life to thee.译文:我是否可以把你比喻成夏天?虽然你比夏天更可爱更温和:狂风会使五月娇蕾红消香断,夏天拥有的时日也转瞬即过;有时天空之巨眼目光太炽热,它金灿灿的面色也常被遮暗;而千芳万艳都终将凋零飘落,时运天道之更替剥尽红颜;但你永恒的夏天将没有止尽,你所拥有的美貌也不会消失,死神终难夸口你游荡于死荫,当你在不朽的诗中永葆盛时;只要有人类生存,或人有眼睛,我的诗就会流传并赋予你生命。当年给女神写情书的时候化用过,把她和自己都感动得稀里哗啦,然而……喔,大学英语课演讲用过《when you are old》也是逼格满满:When you are old and grey and full of sleep,And nodding by the fire, take down this book,And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,Your eyes had once, and oHow many loved your moments of glad grace,And loved your beauty with love false or true,But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,And loved the sorrows oAnd bending down beside the glowing bars,Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,And paced upon the mountains overhead,And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.翻译不赘述了,因为莫文蔚、李健这首诗火得不行不行的,不给女票/媳妇儿唱几句好像自己都没爱过……
谢邀。先写两个句子,回头再补。1.著名的布尼尔祈祷祷告第一句: God,Grant me the SERENITY, to accept the things I cannot change...COURAGE to change the things I can...and WISDOM to know the difference.主啊,请赐我宁静,接受不可改变之事;赐我勇气,改变可改变之事;赐我智慧,以辨认二者。2.God help those who help themselves.自助者天助。未完待续……
不多解释,应该都背过吧?Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.The play was very interesting, but I did not enjoy it.A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me, they were talking loudly. I I could not hear the actors. I turned round, I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention in the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. 'I can't hear a word! 'I said angrily. 'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.'This is a private conversation!'
美国《企业家》开刊词选自潘恩的《常识》我是不会选择做一个普通人的。如果我能够做到的话,我有权成为一位不寻常的人。我寻找机会,但我不寻求安稳,我不希望在国家的照顾下成为一名有保障的国民,那将被人瞧不起而使我感到痛苦不堪。我要做有意义的冒险。我要梦想,我要创造,我要失败,我也要成功。我拒绝用刺激来换取施舍;我宁愿向生活挑战,而不愿过有保证的生活;宁愿要达到目的时的激动,而不愿要乌托邦式毫无生气的平静。我不会拿我的自由与慈善作交易,也不会拿我的尊严去与发给乞丐的食物作交易。我决不会在任何一位大师面前发抖,也不会为任何恐吓所屈服。我的天性是挺胸直立,骄傲而无所畏惧。我勇敢地面对这个世界,自豪地说:在上帝的帮助下,我已经做到了。I do not choose to be a common person. It is my right to be uncommon—if I can.I seek opportunity—not security.I do not wish to be a kept citizen,humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.I want to take the calculated risk,to dream and to build,to fail and to succeed.I refuse to barter I prefer the challenges of life to the the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.I will not trade my freedom for beneficencenor my dignity for a handout.I will never cower before any masternor bend to any threat.It is my heritage to stand erect, proud,to thinto enjoy the benand to face the world boldlyand say:'This, with God's help, I have done.—Entrepreneur's Credo of the American
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 为你骄傲英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信