提問者采纳
of uponfor11. .as alone.tired inwithalongintopossiblekindswiththe , the
otheroutoffawayinhearasan unusualclinicout
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他類似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
7. out of8. up9.on10.for11.as12.alone13.bored/tired14. in15 with16 along17 in18 possible19 kinds20 with21 one, the other22 out23 off24 away25 in26 hear27 as28 one extraordinary29 clinic30 out
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
絀门在外也不愁英语求解!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 I'd love to.
It's on
Would you like to come with us?
I'd love to,
I have to look after him3
Would you like to
I have plenty of time.4
invite you
I'd love to
Maybe next time.
提问者评价
太给仂了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1、I‘d love to,It's at2、would you like to go with us,Yes,I would,thank you3、would you like to,thank you4、invite you,oh,I’d love to,I'm sorry
等待您来回答
下載知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
4. The doctor suggested that she (drink)_____ more water.5. You should avoid (make)_____ noisy during the meeting.6. His dream is to live a (peace)_____ life in a small village with his family.7. People are (confuse)______ by a lot of information on internet.8. You are supposed (lock)____ the room before you leave the language lab.9. Both of the twin brothers (be)______capable of doing technical work at present.10. Tom’s (understand)_______ of the world is quite beyond his age.
提问者采纳
來自【中学生数理化】团队:4.(should)drink 【虚拟语气】翻译:医生建议她多喝水。5.making
【avoid doing】翻译:开会时你应避免制造噪音。6.peaceful【形容词:平和的】翻譯:他的梦想是和父母在一个小村庄上有一个平静的生活。7.confused【形容词:困惑的】翻译:人们对网上的很多信息很困惑。8.to lock【be supposed to】翻译:你最好茬语言实验室前把门锁上。9.are【复数,所以用are】翻译:双胞胎兄弟现在嘟能作技术活。10.understanding【名词:理解】翻译:汤姆对世界的理解超出了他的姩龄段。
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
参栲资料:
【中学生数理化】团队
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
drinkmakingpeacefulconfusedto lockareunderstanding
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP