Villagers and heroes generals汉化

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play Villagers and Heroes
Free To Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
3951 pуб.
"A solid community driven MMO that while its mechanics are dated offers hours of fun. Players of Runescape and WoW will be right at home here."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
21 October
The 2014 Halloween Pack is on sale for 80% off for one week only! This pack is jammed full of value! Pick yours up today!
/app/328520/
25 September
We have been listening! See what has been improved in Villagers and Heroes!
What has changed since the game launched on Steam in April?
In short:
Much improved fluid, action-oriented combat
Removal of the pay for energy mechanic
A vast improvement on our social features and UI
The addition of rolling, both as a fun movement option, but also as a dodging game mechanic
Spell fusions, and a focus on teamwork and party mechanics
Crash fixes, bug fixes, faster download
More ambient sounds like footsteps
More emotes like dancing
And a whole slew of new content, including new end game content, revamped tutorials, and new events
And all of these changes were based on feedback from you the players! We have been listening!
Since launching on Steam five months ago, we’ve taken the excellent suggestions and feedback provided by all of our users, and vastly improved our game as a result.
Our latest build, Sands of the Equinox 2.34, while featuring an intoxicating new event with an array of desert themed bosses, bounties, and loot, is also characterized by a number of other changes we’ve made with regards to basic game mechanics and style of play – changes that players of any level, high or low, will surely find exciting.
For the adventurously inclined, you’ll be thrilled to discover that we’ve revamped our entire combat system so that it’s not only more fluid and responsive, but it now includes a variety of dynamic new actions and movements -- aerial acrobatics, tucking and rolling, agile strafing, increased acceleration while attacking foes, and more. With the addition of tucking and rolling also comes the ability to dodge, time your defense, tuck and roll out of the way dodging the coming onslaught. We also spent a large portion of time fine tuning our classes, improving visual and audio effects, adding new spells and feats, and finally adding spell fusions, where party members can fuse their feats and spells with one another, creating more powerful and devastating effects.
And for our craft loving players, because we firmly believe that Villagers and Heroes should be accessible to all users alike, we have completely removed the ‘Pay-for-Energy’ mechanic from within our game.
Our new system, one which allows for ‘Vim’ to be naturally replenished by crafters in all manner of different ways, contains a plethora of ways to engage with, strategize about, and take advantage of.
Thus, players can advance in crafting more rapidly through savvy gameplay and strategy.
Patch 2.34 marks an exciting turn for us!
Thanks to the invaluable feedback from our community, modifications, great and small, have been made across the board:
players can now dance and sit, and listen to the sound of their own running footsteps as they explore secret new areas in the lower zones where an array of entertaining surprises now await.
High level players will not only revel in the addition of fourteen brand new zones with challenging quest chains to unravel, but we’ve also included an end game mechanic which will hereafter keep players consistently engaged even after reaching level cap.
Moreover, players of all levels will be happy to find that we’ve revamped our housing policies, fixed countless bugs, greatly sped up the download time of the game, added new feats and spells, not to mention an entire upgrade on all of our social features, and two special event zones concurrently running.
And that’s just the short list of changes we’ve made…
So thank you, new players and veteran players alike!
Our game is better because of you all.
But don’t take our word for it.
Experience Sands of the Equinox 2.34 for yourselves.
We’ve been listening, and you won’t be disappointed.
If you want the details of what has changed, check out our patch notes:
2.34: /showthread.php?9763-English-Patchnotes-2-34-5-Tuesday-September-23
2.33: /showthread.php?9666-English-Patchnotes-2-33-6-Tuesday-September-9
2.32: /showthread.php?9542-English-Patchnotes-2-32-4-Wednesday-August-20-2014
2.31: /showthread.php?9335-English-Patchnotes-2-31-0-Tuesday-July-22-2014
2.30: /showthread.php?9287-Release-2-30-0-Echoes-of-the-Past
2.28: /showthread.php?8967-English-Patch-Notes-2-28-4-Tuesday-June-3-2014
2.27: /showthread.php?8711-English-Patch-Notes-2-27-3-Wednesday-May-7
“There are 10 different gathering professions: mining, fishing, bug lore, plant lore, smithing, cooking, tailoring, woodcrafting, gardening and ranching. The coolest part is that one character can become an expert at all of them. So Villagers and Heroes is a class-based, sandbox-crafter's paradise with nicely interactive housing.”
Bestest Ever –
About This Game
Villagers and Heroes is a free-to-play MMO game in which players experience the thrill of battling unique monsters, the satisfaction of crafting powerful weapons and gear, and the pleasure of building lasting friendships in a friendly community.
This unique feature is at the heart of the deep yet elegantly simple player choice system in Villagers & Heroes.
The weapons and armor that a player equips not only grant a versatile assortment of heroic feats and spells, but also a large array of proficiencies and augmented abilities. The process of Gnogmenting gives the players the ability to mix, match, swap, replace, customize and design gear exactly how they want! Combine ancient elder gear with remarkable weaponry dropped from the monsters of the world. Or craft your own gear using any or all of the 10 gathering and crafting skills available. Gnogmenting is a completely free-form, sandbox system that is unmatched by any other game in its depth, and lets players test every tactic and indulge every creative whim.
Bounties are powerful adversaries and monsters that roam every corner of the world. When a player defeats a bounty monster, they earn a large reward, regardless of the size of their party! Solo the beasties by yourself, or rampage across the countryside with a group of friends. Bounty rewards are instantaneous and do not require activation.
This feature encourages teamwork and strategy.
You are the architect, the farmer, and the rancher. With a wide range of building styles to choose from, players can design and decorate their own houses, as well as choose which crops to plant in their garden, or select the type of animals they'd most like to raise. But players needn't go at it alone! Help your village grow from a tiny hamlet to a thriving metropolis by aiding your neighbors with community projects which will ultimately benefit every member of the village.
8 Primary Combat Class Builds, with a myriad of meaningful variations
10 Crafting Professions: Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Plant Lore, Woodcrafting, Smithing, Cooking, Tailoring, Gardening, and Ranching
Gardening and Ranching:
hundreds of different crops, sheep, pigs, chickens, and exotics like ember sheep, shadow sheep, etc.
Bounty Runs!
Now with over 1500 unique bounties.
Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
Real Villages that can be leveled up by all members of the Village with better facilities (Forge, Tailory, Kitchen, Woodshop), opening new neighborhoods with housing for more players, mayors, a shared vault, stocking village resources, and more...
Gnogmenting: Combine crafted gear and elder gear from defeating lair bosses and rare randomly found exotic gear for an unlimited number of combinations of functionality and appearance
Auction House with thriving in-game economy
Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
More than 1000 Quests and Charters
-- Massively, Feb 26 2014
-- OnRPG, Mar 19 2014
-- Massively, Feb 24 2014
-- Massively, Jan 1 2014
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: On board graphics
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with 512 MB of memory or more
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Villagers and Heroes and Mad Otter Games are trademarks of Mad Otter Games, inc.
Villagers and Heroes, copyright 2007, Mad Otter Games.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
48.3 hrs on record
This game is very fun and i would have recommended it if it weren't for the Vim system. The game is largely about crafting and gathering which i found to be very fun, and you can have a house, which is also very fun and has a lot of perks, but there is a limit to how much you can gather or craft in a day because you have &stamina& or Vim that runs out. You don't become aware of vim until a skill reaches lvl 15, but after that you can only gather or craft 100 times, unless you use a vim potion, which you have to craft, so you spend half the day gathering so you can craft so you can gather some more etc. etc. i hate this system and for that reason alone i quit playing. It's a pretty solid game otherwise but again as you can't really buy the items you need without investing real money into the game or grinding for weeks i think it's a waste of time.
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
pay to win
Was this review helpful?
100.7 hrs on record
The game is okay but got boring rather quickly after about 15 days into it everything started to feel too repetative.
Was this review helpful?
1,266.8 hrs on record
Highly addictive game, worth the tons of hours you will pour into it.
With elements of gathering, crafting and even gear modifications added to an RPG style gameplay,
this is a game that is sure to entertain you.Some lag issues and game coding need a fix or two, but overall, you have to try this.
Was this review helpful?
849.2 hrs on record
I love playing this game.
I waited several months before reviewing to make sure I get the full experience.Firstly, the game is always changing.
I'm not even talking about different lvls and such.
The developers really listen to suggestions to make the game better and they do make fixes to go along with those requests.
As far as lvls go, there are plenty of bounties/maps/monsters to kill at each lvl.I do love how you can either play solo (with the occasional group for harder bosses) or join a guild, you don't have to do either.If anyone says it's pay to win, it's not.
It's easier if you pay for certian, but you can do it without spending a penny.
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
This is a really fun game. I love the aspect of the town and all the jobs. The combat seems regular nothing to strange, but that isn't the reason I play the game. I play the game for the crafting gathering and village based gameplay. This game has an amazing Idea and is executed well overall I give it a 8.5/10.
Was this review helpful?
129.7 hrs on record
It was really fun and I thought that it was really exciting and there are so many people play it and they are so friendly and kind and helpful as well.
Sqilla was my friend on it and she thinks it is great fun as well.
Thank you for reading this and please get the game and enjoy it!!!
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
This is one of the very few games that has no PVP. The crafting is a big draw card and you have choice of whether to go hunt monsters or make things.The best bunch of peoples of all ages coming together to enjoy the game. Playing in a group or solo, there is still lots to do, even after long hours of playing.
Was this review helpful?
13.2 hrs on record
The gameplay itself is good overall. However the game crashes too easily and sometimes it lags the mouse out a whole lot. Otherwise, i love how the game is fast paced and is quite easy to play at the start unlike most other mmorpgs where you can get killed right at spawn by an overpowered boss.
Was this review helpful?
16.6 hrs on record
Great simple MMO - that CAN get very complex, depending on your play style. Very helpful community.
If you have the patience to give the game time - you will get hooked!
Was this review helpful?
9.7 hrs on record
Jolly good little MMO! Started playing it last night and was quite surprised by it's adictivity!The loot is a major plus - various grades, and mobs really like to spew loot out to!I will comment further when I have played more, but certainly an excellent ( and most surprising) start!
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
i love this game its really fun and enjoyable on a low spec computer
Was this review helpful?
93.8 hrs on record
love the mixture of crafting, quests and farming. :)
Was this review helpful?
785.5 hrs on record
This game is a casual game with lots of choices, grinding is hard but skills and buffs you get from crafting can improve your killing potential. Great community, friendly moderators, and constant event makes the game interesting. You can build you own set of skills using gears or skill tree which can define your playstyle(you can be a battle priest if you like.)
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
Controls are confusing and complicated plus the game is annoyingly
bad. the graphics suck and the level system does too!
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
first time i play the game, i guess i'm not the fan of the graphic. And also this game is typical RPG with quest find this or that thing, beat some monster, then go run back to the NPC. Well, the most annoying thing is just the graphic, i just don't like it so it ruins everything. Paly for a while, then i decided to stop playing.
I don't like this one. Thank god it's F2P so i didn't have to spend any penny on this.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
I RATHER HANG MYSELF
Was this review helpful?
47.1 hrs on record
While I'm all for every generic MMO out there, this one is just not fun.Combat is very boring and generic, which is fine. I didn't want to be a combat character anyways.I enjoy crafting and gathering, but once you hit 16, you suddenly lose the ability to gather and craft as you want. Now every action is dependent on &Vim& which gets you one point every 6 hours.My current &playtime& of this game consists of logging on, making a few logs for the community project then logging off for the rest of the day. My other option to restore Vim is to do charter missions (which I need Vim to do durrr) or go hunt creatures for several hours so I can get back to wasting all of my Vim in one go. For a game that shows off how crafter friendly this game is, it sure is not at all.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
They need to fix the keys, and the combat system. NOW.
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
i dont need that staff
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Title: Villagers and Heroes
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Apr, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &Free for All: Villagers and Heroes adds bells, whistles, and more sand | Massively
You might also like: , , and
More Sites You Might Like
is a favorite of mine, but let's be honest: The game looks old. When talking to , President of , I found that many people agree. According to Slye, it's one of the most frequent concerns he hears from potential new players. The engine that the game currently uses is old and needs to be upgraded big time. And that's just what the developers are doing with this large patch and expansion that should be due in early March.
I sat down with Slye, Associate Designer , Head Writer , and Head Artist
to discuss just how different the game will be once the patch goes live. I was given access to a test account loaded up on gear, cash, and other goodies. Even though I found my backpacks full, I mainly wanted to look around the game and explore. Fortunately, the difference between the original client and the new one is literally night and day.
Let's talk graphics first. I've embedded some screenshots in this column that show off some of the new textures, effects, and shadows that you'll find in the patch. For best effect, check ou in it, not only did I talk to the developers for nearly an hour, but explored the newer graphics in different situations. The new graphics include a day and night cycle -- a beautiful one at that -- that really gives the game life that it didn't have before. I'm a sucker for a proper day and night cycle even if it doesn't affect gameplay, and
does it right.
Current players who run the game on a decent gaming rig, including those with higher-end onboard chips, should not only see a better-looking game but experience better performance. Even though I ran the test client on its highest settings, I still had nice performance. The game wasn't exactly a power hog before, but it's nice to see that the addition of bells and whistles should affect only "about 10 percent of players." The game's community features a lot of younger players who run on borrowed or hand-me- most of them should have no issues running the new client.
Everything feels brighter, more alive. The housing in Villagers and Heroes is a real stand out. Now, thanks to nicer graphics, villages and individual housing plots feel more real and much more immersive. Even the grass received some tweaking. As the sun sets, it casts long shadows that track smoothly across the landscape. Other more modern MMOs often feature shadows that move across the landscape as well, but they do so in stops and starts. I was surprised at how smoothly everything flowed in this refreshed environment.
So let's talk about the sandbox elements of the game. If you're familiar with Villagers and Heroes (formerly called A Mystical Land, by the way), then you know what a simple-to-learn, complex sandbox it is. You can learn all 10 crafting professions but need to pick two combat classes. Gathering for crafting materials is as easy as going up to a node and gathering from it. Even if it's out of your skill range, you will still attempt to use it, albeit with a lower chance of success. Once you get those materials, you can learn to craft almost anything you might need for combat. On top of that, you can use the Gnogmenting device (the kids call the process "nogging") to easily switch weapon stats with another weapon's look. You simply drag one weapon to one slot, drag another weapon to another, pick the feats (special attacks or abilities that come on weapons) you want to save, and voila! It creates a brand-new, more powerful or more capable weapon. In the example I showed on the stream, I combined three bows to create one awesomely powerful bow. That means that weird players who want to look plain while in game can keep a newbie's look while retaining powerful stats.
The team let me know that even more customization is on the way in the form of color changes, additional abilities, and more weapons to make your character stand out. I was mostly excited to hear that, as I am someone who would rather spend time tweaking a character's unique traits than anything.
On top of the new graphical changes comes new content. On my test client, I had the developers' ability to turn invisible, so I could sneak up to a new massive raid boss, basically a killer purple dragon. While we chatted, we took a few swipes at her (with our buffed characters, no less) and barely scratched her hide. She'll definitely be a worthy foe for those brave -- or stupid -- enough to take her on. Players will also make their way into a new zone that is occupied by short, blind, pig-like creatures who have been enslaved to craft a massive stone army for Lord Pyrrus, the new baddie in all of this.
Villagers and Heroes does a great job of balancing linear, combat-focused content along with sandbox freedom and crafting. Now, with the new graphical updates and additional quests, players should have plenty to look at and do. I tend to take my time in the game and have even attempted to keep up with owning a home. Unfortunately I found that paying my rent in-game was forgotten almost as much as it was in real life, and eventually I lost my game house. Damon let me know that it's very cheap to afford a house in game, and players could simply log in once per day and earn enough through daily check-in rewards. Now I just need to remember to log in daily!
You can still play the game through your browser, but there are plans to phase that out in favor of the client version. The game is free-to-play with plenty of additional digital goodies for sale in the cash shop. Thanks to the team for sitting down with me to show just how pretty the new client will be.
Each week,
brings you ideas, news, and reviews from the world of free-to-play, indie, and import games -- a world that is often overlooked by gamers. Leave it to
to talk about the games you didn't know you wanted! Have an idea for a subject or a killer new game that no one has heard of? Send it to !
Release Date
Breaking News
Featured Stories
Posted on Dec 23rd PM
Posted on Dec 23rd PM
Posted on Dec 23rd PM}

我要回帖

更多关于 superheroes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信