请教小学英语句子达人问题,求达人解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
那你几点去学校:学校是八点开始上课.C
5?B。A.DA:嗨,露西!你平时几点起床啊?B:我住在学校附近,所以我七点十五分起床。A,我上学从不迟到,我一般都吃些蛋糕和牛奶:那你是在家吃的早餐吗?B:是的,所以我7:45去学校。A:那你几点回家呢?B:我下午5:05离开学校然后51.A
采纳率:36%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!
我有更好的答案
2.whose zebra is this?3.what a big zoo this is4.peter can't find his mask5.Ken likes reading very much1.T2.T3.F4.T5.F望采纳
采纳率:52%
来自团队:
..?What a big zoo is it!can ---can'tKen likes writingWhose ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
I m 13. My favorite subject is English. I am goot at playing footballMy name is Bright. I&#39. I want to enter PE club. I want to make friends with you, but I dislike documentary.
I like Wednesday and Friday, because I have PE on these days
采纳率:66%
I like comedies and I don't like documentariesHello, everyone. My name is Bright. I'm 13 years old. My favorite subject is English. I like speaking English very much. I like football the best in sports. It is good for my health. My favorite color is blue. I like Wednesday and Friday because I have PE classes in these two days. I would like to join the PE Club and make friends with everyone
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!
我有更好的答案
May I have some apples, please?They buy a football and some apples.What do you want?Peter and his mum go to a supermarket.BCBA希望对你有帮助!
采纳率:75%
来自团队:
“your”是【你的】的意思,“you”是【你】的意思!认可的话请按下【采纳为满意答案】按钮,你做对的地方就是你会了吧?所以我就不多说,如果想要的话;1,因为“he”是【他】的,请追问。不能说【谁是他朋友】也不能说【谁是你朋友】。所以选B&我这里是对你做错的地方说了一遍连词成句:“m”没大写They buy some apples and afootball“want”写错老师已写出来选择题:&nbsp.B
怎么了?我这里是对你做错的地方说了一遍,你做对的地方就是你会了吧?所以我就不多说,如果想要的话,请追问!认可的话请按下【采纳为满意答案】按钮,谢谢~!
2.May I have some apples please?3.They buy some apples and a football.4.What do you want?5.Peter and his mum go to a supermarket.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!
m.Finally.m..At noon ,I watched a film at home.Afternoon I had a picnic with my family at 3:00pSunday,sunnyToday,I went swimming with my borther at 10:00 a
采纳率:69%
unday ,sunny
first,i went out with my family,i helped my mom do the housework. then we went to the cinema and watched a film. we ate some fruit and sadwiches. in the afternoon,we went swimming . i sat by the pool and drank orange juice after swimming. i thought it was a wonderful day. for lunch, we had a picnic
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子达人 的文章

更多推荐